Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant (44224 Views)

Miss Ihiala, Anambra Beauty Contestant Goes Viral (Photo) / Enugu Beauty Queen Contestant Forgets The Name Of Her School(Video) / Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by cruz419(m): 9:37am On Jan 05, 2017
If na to suck dick dem be pro,,,beauty without brain undecided
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by wizzlyd(m): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2017
OK

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Kingbuhari(m): 9:40am On Jan 05, 2017
ALAYORMII:
The gurl dash Buhari honorary doctorate degree
KASU dash him the degree
Buhari bags KASU's Doctorate
degree of letters - Vanguard News
www​.vanguardngr.com/.../ buhari -
bags- ... now tell me if the girl is wrong
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by obidevine(m): 9:41am On Jan 05, 2017
Jarus:
She might have thought the DR in GEJ's title is honorific and automatic to any President

Jarus you totally killed it ha ha ha ha ha

1 Like

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by murtalaa(m): 9:41am On Jan 05, 2017
Buhari has been awarded with an honorary doctorate degree by kaduna state university. The young lady's answer is not wrong. The organizers themselves are ignorant. This op is also ignorant. Most commenters here are ignorant.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/buhari-bags-kasus-doctorate-degree/

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by melejo(m): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2017
Rita1982:
Even some that read fishery in school will be address as Dr in Nigeria
If you had just read and passed maybe no one would have notice you're one of them. Who told a PhD holder in fishery is not entitled to the acronym Dr.?Olodo de smell

1 Like

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by cooluc(f): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2017
greenermodels:
99%of Nigerian girls are like that, that's how one was impregnated at onitsha by a guy that claims to work in an oil company at asaba,the guy then claimed to have been transferred to abuja and disappeared. the olodo girl is still arguing till today that the guy is an oil worker whereas he's a trader.

99% of Nigerian girls..some how. I see.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by seguno2: 9:44am On Jan 05, 2017
She is correct na.
Buhari is the doctor who invented our recession but can't treat it.
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by ChessEnthusiast: 9:44am On Jan 05, 2017
Yet their fellow red mud dwelling won't stop inundating us with how brainy and classy their Igbo girls are when reality presents other. Very dumb cucumber Ipodians

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by ALAYORMII: 9:44am On Jan 05, 2017
Kingbuhari:
KASU dash him the degree
Buhari bags KASU's Doctorate
degree of letters - Vanguard News
www​.vanguardngr.com/.../ buhari -
bags- ... now tell me if the girl is wrong

Am hearing this for the first time, and am sure the gurl too is unaware of it too
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by queencalipso(f): 9:45am On Jan 05, 2017
Can you imagine!! So they don't get themselves equipped with possible basic questions before coming out to contest! I bet they thought the tittle is gotten by sleeping with the organizers which may be true. But them still suppose get small things upstairs na. What a shame angry
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by holluphemydavid(m): 9:45am On Jan 05, 2017
Dr Muhamadu Buhari,cant stop[ laffing,Anambra State and Kenya with Bad news is like 5 & 6
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Royalfurnitures: 9:45am On Jan 05, 2017
I think she's right.. Buhari is a doctor,. Voodoo Dr of Economics. Lol

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Ngokafor(f): 9:47am On Jan 05, 2017
ka0s:
I can't find the old post where we once discussed the low IQ of Nigerian girls these days and i remembered the girls fought back with venom on that one.
It's almost impossible to find a girl that can read a book cover to cover, most girls can't even hold a decent conversation for 5 minutes unless you're talking about Davido or ToNto Dike.
They bring no value whatsoever to the life of a man, all they have is a pretty face and some not even so pretty.
The rate of female ignorance in Nigeria has resulted in Multitudes of pretty faced girls with no personality .
Most thinks all that men needs is just sex which shows the standards they've got.
How can these idiots raise the next generation of leaders ?
Are we not doomed already ?

Sex is soo easy and cheap these days you can get nuts reloaded for just 400 Naira.

I pity men that would marry these women.

...You are very wrong with your postulations.
....In my office,most applicants who are able to scale through job interviews over the years are usually females(it has nothing to do with 'bottom-power'cos i usually have the last say on who gets picked)..Most males we have interviewed always appears not to know what they are talking about..Sometimes we are 'forced' to lower the oral interview standards slighly for males so that we can have enough mix of male and female...The funny thing is that those males we gave 'waivers' to turned out okay on their jobs,but they didnt sound as smart during their interviews..

...My point is that the fact that some females may not flow with the kind of conversations you guys find interesting does not make them stvpid...For instance,Most females(me included)find UEFA football and all the plethora of analysis that go with it boring,but that does not make me any less intelligent.

....On this forum,i dont see much of the so-called male intellectual prowess anyway because most intellectual discourse usually have little or no comments.It is only stuupid threads about celebrities,tribal threads,anti-female thread,sychophantic political threads,ego-tripping inter-country threads that you see comments going on forever..usually by males.

...Trust me when i say that there is no iota of intelligence by most male posters here to support your assertions that you guys are more intelligent...you can book-mark that.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 05, 2017
davodyguy:
Beauty without brains

Just as owele Rochas Said.

70% of Ndigbos don't read newspaper or listen to radio.

What do dey do?

They flood social media platforms, bandwagon and call Nigeria a zoo, just as they're ignorantly told to do

what's the need of reading a newspaper the headline reads president said BOKOHARAM IS DEFEATED WHEN U WITNESSED BOMBING FEW MINUTES AFTER SEEING THE HEADLINES.....LISTENING TO RADIO THAT HAD AN INTERVIEW WITH MINISTER OF EDUCATION ON HOW TO IMPROVE NIGERIA EDUCATION SYSTEM WHILE UA HEARING OBAMAS VOICE
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by ritababe(f): 9:47am On Jan 05, 2017
Rita1982:
Even some that read fishery in school will be address as Dr in Nigeria

namesake why you use my name as ur signature?
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by histemple: 9:48am On Jan 05, 2017
lanicky:
Chai!
When Buhari turn doctor na? grin

Funny enough, that answer is technically correct because Buhari was awarded a honorary Doctorate degree from Kaduna State University KASU.

I concur with her joor.
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Icaretoo: 9:49am On Jan 05, 2017
lanicky:
Chai!
When Buhari turn doctor na? grin

Na nurse..
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by davodyguy: 9:49am On Jan 05, 2017
ezenwajosh:

what's the need of reading a newspaper the headline reads president said BOKOHARAM IS DEFEATED WHEN U WITNESSED BOMBING FEW MINUTES AFTER SEEING THE HEADLINES.....LISTENING TO RADIO THAT HAD AN INTERVIEW WITH MINISTER OF EDUCATION ON HOW TO IMPROVE NIGERIA EDUCATION SYSTEM WHILE UA HEARING OBAMAS VOICE

Ignorance at its peak.

How will you be informed?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Emjay1310(m): 9:49am On Jan 05, 2017
I laugh in Spanish.

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by charlesucheh(m): 9:50am On Jan 05, 2017
FINE GYALS NO BRAIN!!! If it's to get the latest social media gadgets which am sure they all have, they will be the first! Yet they went there and 'NO IDEA' was the most intelligent answers they could give!!! If am from Nnewi ehn! I would have hung my self!! Chai!!! What an embarrassment!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Crixina(f): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2017
greenermodels:
99%of Nigerian girls are like that, that's how one was impregnated at onitsha by a guy that claims to work in an oil company at asaba,the guy then claimed to have been transferred to abuja and disappeared. the olodo girl is still arguing till today that the guy is an oil worker whereas he's a trader.
grin grin grin Now, I have heard it all.
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Kingbuhari(m): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2017
ALAYORMII:

Am hearing this for the first time, and am sure the gurl too is unaware of it too
she is not.... verify first b4 criticising
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by golddust6000(m): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2017
ka0s:
I can't find the old post where we once discussed the low IQ of Nigerian girls these days and i remembered the girls fought back with venom on that one.
It's almost impossible to find a girl that can read a book cover to cover, most girls can't even hold a decent conversation for 5 minutes unless you're talking about Davido or ToNto Dike.
They bring no value whatsoever to the life of a man, all they have is a pretty face and some not even so pretty.
The rate of female ignorance in Nigeria has resulted in Multitudes of pretty faced girls with no personality .
Most thinks all that men needs is just sex which shows the standards they've got.
How can these idiots raise the next generation of leaders ?
Are we not doomed already ?

Sex is soo easy and cheap these days you can get nuts reloaded for just 400 Naira.

I pity men that would marry these women.
that was how one naija girl told me that from enugu to owerri by bus is 7000 naira the least i can get, i was in enugu then, but if i want to make the journey fast i should take keke!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:57am On Jan 05, 2017
But kasu conferred on buhari with doctorate honour na,i remember that making frontpage here on nairaland...the lady is right

1 Like

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by noziz(m): 9:57am On Jan 05, 2017
chai! set of BIMBOS. these ones brain no even reach 0.00001bitcoin(BTC). Meanwhile, i Can't wait to screw their pussies since it's the only thing they have to offer grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by babyfaceafrica: 9:57am On Jan 05, 2017
murtalaa:
Buhari has been awarded with an honorary doctorate degree by kaduna state university. The young lady's answer is not wrong. The organizers themselves are ignorant. This op is also ignorant. Most commenters here are ignorant.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/buhari-bags-kasus-doctorate-degree/
you are worse than the girls....dangote,PEJ and a host of others were awarded honorary Phd,but that does not mean you should call them Dr........the girl is wrong!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 05, 2017
OK but I thought buhari was given an honorary doctorate in Minna. I'm probably wrong though
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 05, 2017
benedictnsi:
Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha

See dem faces..... Bad market gringringrin

They thought it was Mouth Action and hand jobs.......... Most of these babes brain no pass 10MB
grin grin

Probably, the most drama queens in Nigeria are Anambra State girls. Who is to blame for this?
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 9:59am On Jan 05, 2017
Pageantry in this country is a scam. Y? most organizers find girls they can extort for money and sex, and send them on a charade in the name of pageantry. The intelligent girls don't stoop so low.
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 05, 2017
Izzy002:
Beauty with no brains...
Issokay
Girls with beauty without brains,.... Definitely, na dem toto go suffer am.
Re: Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 05, 2017
Am sure the girls didn't know buhari was awarded an honorary doctorate. But she was technically right anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper / Meet Grace Oyelude - First Miss Nigeria (1957) And All Past Winners / Omotola In An Ankara Jacket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.