Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic (36263 Views)

Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) / Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) / NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by Seun4FastLoans(f): 9:09am On Jan 05, 2017
Blood of Jesus embarassed
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by Explorers(m): 9:11am On Jan 05, 2017
And she survived, Jeez.....

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by uncleFola(m): 9:11am On Jan 05, 2017
And a fool will still say in his heart that there is no God?...... This is nothing but a Miracle... Great God... I give u tuale oo.

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 9:15am On Jan 05, 2017
J E S U S!!!

What is This?
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 05, 2017
That's the ugly side of social media. You get an accident and instead of you to seek medical attention without delay, you start taking selfie undecided
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by skyo78(m): 9:22am On Jan 05, 2017
Akeelahtunez:
An some muhfucker would still say God don't exist
This can only be a miracle

Or good job by the doctors.
Plus no major artery was cut, so she didn't bleed out.
Plus the skull did not fracture.

Plus Amen...
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by MrIcredible: 9:23am On Jan 05, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:
Okay

No fuccks given
And n'a your Biafran sister o. Shm

Very Senseless goat

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by lycann(m): 9:28am On Jan 05, 2017
Jesus is Lord... In any situation Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by Emmaxmusic(m): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2017
hmmmmmmmmm GOD have mercy, anyone that says GOD does not exist is a first class lunatic

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by Amacaterer: 9:32am On Jan 05, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:
Okay

No fuccks given
..R u sure blood is running through your veins..i pity ur life
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by Ajewealth123(m): 9:39am On Jan 05, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:
Okay

No fuccks given
for once in ur miserable life,be sensible.
And these f.uck given this no f.uck given that of a thing is stale already.
I believe only the childish touts on nairaland are doing this.

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by zoneboy: 9:40am On Jan 05, 2017
She still get time to dey upload pics. Anyway

Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by creepsyme(f): 9:47am On Jan 05, 2017
Tnk u Jesus for saving yet anoda life.
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by Rano85(m): 9:53am On Jan 05, 2017
All i have to say is GOD IS INDEED A GREAT GOD!
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by Lilimax(f): 9:54am On Jan 05, 2017
Thank God for not allowing her to die!
Her recovery was very fast and it is only God that can do this.

Thank you JESUS CHRIST!!!

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by bigfather(m): 9:56am On Jan 05, 2017
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by femolala001(m): 9:59am On Jan 05, 2017
daremiarchs:
Eez OK.

Anyone who knows why this cheat isn't working agaim cry
The cheat has been blocked since yesterday. I heard of glo cheat too.. but dont know hw to set it
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by wokemzine: 10:09am On Jan 05, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:
Okay

No fuccks given

Its high time we leant when & when not to use this.
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by Solvik(f): 10:10am On Jan 05, 2017
My God! The Lord really loves you, ibeg continue serving Him. Thank God for life. Chai! I'm still shivering
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by murmee: 10:12am On Jan 05, 2017
skyo78:

Or good job by the doctors. Plus no major artery was cut, so she didn't bleed out. Plus the skull did not fracture.
Plus Amen...
You sound like someone in the medical profession.
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 05, 2017
She will be okay.
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by joespiceman(m): 10:18am On Jan 05, 2017
chisus ....... mehn this is alarming
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by Toosure70: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2017
Thank God and Kudo to our Orthodox doctors
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by Mabelenena(f): 10:26am On Jan 05, 2017
OH MY GOD!

Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by tafabaloo(m): 10:31am On Jan 05, 2017
Thank God for preserving her life.

I also pray for her a speedy recovery in Jesus name.
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by niggafajo(m): 10:41am On Jan 05, 2017
the Ltd is ur strength
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by CMrecords: 10:42am On Jan 05, 2017
It is beyond doubts NYSC is to reduce the life of the Youth, how can this one get a good job now, our govt are so Inhumane, Please SCRAP!!!! Nigerian Youth Serving Corpse
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by daremiarchs(m): 10:50am On Jan 05, 2017
femolala001:

The cheat has been blocked since yesterday. I heard of glo cheat too.. but dont know hw to set it

Abasi
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by buchilino(m): 10:52am On Jan 05, 2017
AM SPEECHLESS. SOBS, LORD R MERCIFUL.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break / Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today / FG To Mainstream NYSC Into UN Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.