Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,516 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic (36265 Views)

Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) / Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) / NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by Goldenprinz(m): 10:54am On Jan 05, 2017
Chai, Only God can do dis

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:09am On Jan 05, 2017
thank God for her life jeez oboy see person skull
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by yatch360: 11:19am On Jan 05, 2017
Thank you Jesus the miraculous,
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by ShayGirl(f): 11:45am On Jan 05, 2017
Very horrific.....
Thank God for her life
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by Omobolaji19(m): 11:51am On Jan 05, 2017
God of Messi.... Sowie mercy... What is this... May God see her through this hardship.
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by OYAY(m): 11:59am On Jan 05, 2017
I hope this is not Hakeem Onilogbo's doing sha? If it is real, I joined the whole world in thanking God for saving you from the cold hand of sudden death and wishes you quick recovery!
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by Missmossy(f): 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
Jesus embarassed Thank God for her life. She really went through a traumatic experience. God has a lot in stock for her. Her life is a testimony.

God be praised cheesy happy for her.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by Handsomecole(m): 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
God of Nazareth!!! God is indeed wonderful.
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by biggz82: 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mad girls everywhere, wen u get to the mortuary Pls don't 4get to share ur photo
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by Dindondin(m): 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
benedictnsi:
Jesus me.....

I can't look at these pictures oooo

Runs outta thread!!!!
Me sef fo o! but I watch am shs
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by segunk1(m): 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ahh! Thank God for her life, but the scars would remain....... lord please help her beautify her skin once again.
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by Naijaaccountwiz: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:
Okay

No fuccks given
Seriously?
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
and who say no GOD?
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by kheengjay(m): 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
Amacaterer:
..R u sure blood is running through your veins..i pity ur life

lol aunty ejo no take anything here personal oh
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by smartiyke78: 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
An some muhfucker would still say God don't exist This can only be a miracle
I de tell ...,,u. This can only b a miracle...
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by smartiyke78: 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
Akeelahtunez:
An some muhfucker would still say God don't exist
This can only be a miracle

I de tell u.... This is just a miracle.....
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by youngkhid(m): 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
shocked nawa o

Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by EmekaBlue(m): 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
D skin is soft
Re: Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic by Greatzeus(m): 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
I wish her quick recovery, haa just 5 days into new year.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break / Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today / FG To Mainstream NYSC Into UN Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.