Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

New Creative Writing Course For Beginners - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / New Creative Writing Course For Beginners (612 Views)

Going Outside Can Improve Your Creative Writing In These 3 Ways / Crazy Is The New Creative!!! / IV Club's Creative Writing Competition 2017 | Winning Prize N70,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Creative Writing Course For Beginners by TheRealThing: 8:53am On Jan 05, 2017
Do you secretly like to write? Have you always scribbled your thoughts down? Do you keep a diary? Would you like to write a book?

Have you been struggling for years with sorting out your ideas, and turning them into a proper story?

Are you ready to finally write that book you’ve been thinking about, but procrastinating on?

Do you want to get started and make progress with your writing goals, finally?

Do you need a road-map to help you go from “I have no clue what to do!” to “I am now confidently working on my novel?”

smiley

Then this Creative Writing Course is exactly what you need to get you achieving your writing goals this year! Click here to find out more: http://www.accomplishpress.com/creative-writing-course-beginners/

The class is run by award winning author and publisher, Tolulope Popoola
Re: New Creative Writing Course For Beginners by TheRealThing: 12:57am On Apr 21, 2017
Registration is now open for the third edition of the Creative Writing Course! The classroom lectures will start on the 13th of May 2017. If you've always wanted to write a novel, but you don't know how, this course will teach you everything you need to know, to get started. Write with ease and confidence!

Click here to find out more, and register now: http://www.accomplishpress.com/creative-writing-course-beginners/

smiley

#writing #creativewriting #classes #course #teaching #aspiringauthors #editing #publishing

(1) (Reply)

How I Fall In Love (episode1) / Stealing The Sun (greek Mythology) / The Candle In The Wind - Episode 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.