Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model (28157 Views)

What Were You Taught In School That You Later Learned Was Completely Untrue? / Geography Vs Urban & Regional Planning: Which Should He Go For? / 7 Types Of Punishments We Had In School We Can Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by absoluteSuccess: 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

I only have one answer for you. From your poster man.

But based on the kind of heat that beat me daily from tropical African sun, I do not think the Sun is far... Billyonaire

Kai. Idumota. I hope you people do not do Basic Science homework for your kids.

Imagination is greater than knowledge, says albert einstein.

Sir isaac newton propounded the gravitational theory when he questioned why the apple did not fly upward but fell. By his side while he was relaxing at its shade. What have you know by experience?

Then newton said a body will continue on a straight line or at a state of rest if no external force has acted on it. Look at what the man made out of his imagination.

My poster is not bragging about his wealth dictions, rather he was giving a great insight the way he could to convince you of his point. A wiser person knows that the sun is closer to the equator on a global earth rhan anywheer in the world as the global earth spins on its axis in rotation.

But you blame that phenomenon on radiation because you are oblivious of the fact I just stated, but my poser is aware of this fact by imagination or via intuition.

Education can rub you of understanding. Its your duty not to be blinded by the light.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
jaszplus12:
You have no idea of what you are talking about. Just total crank. As I write there are hundreds of satellites orbiting the earth and recording and sending data that continually proves all that you have succeeded in writing is incorrect. The Bible says the earth is round and this was long before scientific proved it so. I think you will be better as a story teller...gather some kids and fascinate them!!

On this thread, you will learn to state your facts and not insult others because they do not agree with your opinions. This is NOT Religion Section. This is a school. State your facts as you know and allow others to try to debunk it with their research and facts.

Meanwhile, no one says the satellites are not revolving around the spherical looking earth. My point is, that the spherical dome shape you see is the atmosphere and that the surface we sleep on, walk on and live on is flat, but the atmosphere is the curvature you see. Picture a water-melon or egg with upper half being the atmosphere and the median separator being the flat surface we live on.

Ponder on it. We all know we were taught the Earth is spherical, we all know that. What we are saying is, it doesnt sound right. It is NOT true. I am not ignorant, I know what we were taught, but I choose not to believe it anymore, but you are free to call yourself intelligent by repeating all you were taught. That is actually how we train our dogs to attack, how to bark, when to bark, etc. I refuse to be a guinea pig. Not anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
The Conspiracy to Teach us Lies is Deep.

If we were taught that Earth is flat, that universe is a 3D holographic projection from a digital 2D Source Field infused with Consciousness, we would have figured out how to create more planets for ourselves within the perimeters of VOID that Earth exists.

If we were taught that the human organism is a organic computerized device with a brain that functions as a consciousness Frequency modulator, we would have figured out what conscioisness really is, and infuse same to our AI and create self-aware pets and become Gods of our creation.

If we were taught that dreams are transfer of consciousness from Earth Spacesuit we call body through Time (Past, Present and Future), Memory Archives (Our experiences over the eons of several life times) we would have known our true nature and escape the cycle of birth and rebirth.

But This Cosmic Game called Life, we are presented with puzzles and our memories are suspended and we were not presented with a manual on how life works. We will solve these puzzles ourselves. And I wont teach us that, this journey is individualistic. You will find bits of truths in every field of life, from religions, to philosophy and science. When you put the pieces together perfectly and solve the puzzle called Life. There and then will you be able to create your own world and become the God you are in potentiality.

Man, Know ThySelf.

Join me in tomorrow's lectures, lets discuss on "The Man in the Machine"

The End!

4 Likes

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by mafiamanager(m): 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
Wow I Really Loved Dis
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Bellfun(m): 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=Billyonaire post=52610346]The Conspiracy to Teach us Lies is Deep.

Hold on a minute!

Don't go yet!

Kindly tell me this; what's the shape of the Moon?

Even if i have not been to space,at least i get to see the Moon every night!

1 Like

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by tchaik(m): 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
Please, the earth is not flat, round, sphere (spherical), oval etc.
Though one time or the other in the course of our civilisation, mankind has ascribed different types of shapes to the mother earth.

Presently, the generally accepted consensus (from experts of-course), is that the earth is an Ellipse. Yes.
But then, you are always free to believe what you want to believe.

Nice thread tho!
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
wait o... u said telescope... what does a teleacope do..
i thought it made u see farther than the normal eye level...

if a ship is lost in a curvature.. and u use a telescope... why the heck would you expect to see the curvature... its like waliking again down to the ship and expect to see the slope when you get to the ship...
using a telescope to see the ship again means u can see farther than the curvature might have appeared if you werent on telescope...

if the earth was flat the ship will not disappear it will just get smaller and vanish..

the sun in africa makes me say the sun is close... mgbo the sun is even inside the earth i hear you...

dont debunk the earth being geoid try comparing both parties and youll not even have your question..... i do hope you add logic to your research...

ASTRAL PROJECTION IS FAKE... btw...

1 Like

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
I must say if the theory is that the Arctic is at the center and planets around it, it would make sense. The question on climate is simple. The sun(a much smaller sun) is going around clockwise illuminating different parts at a time. Land topography will obviously alter climate, and the atmosphere and other aspects of it still present.

But to the op. This means that the Antarctic is the edge and one could reach the end? And jump? undecided Or what happens beyond the atmospheric dome?
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by babseg(m): 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
Billyonaire:

You have come to the conclusion that Earth is spherical, right ? And you got to know that because you learnt it in Primary Schools, Secondary Schools etc. That is how you came to "Know". Sounds like religion. You are even getting emotional when someone ask you to look up in the afternoon sky. Does that Sun look smaller than they stars ? Well, that is what science says, and that the Sun is far far far out there. But based on the kind of heat that beat me daily from tropical African sun, I do not think the Sun is far. So I can use common sense to question science, but for you, it is abomination to question science. Define a zombie for me my good friend.

Hey Silly Billy, you have stopped quoting me when I make you feel that you are senseless.

You have been saying we learnt the spherical earth from primary school but where did you get your flat earth rubbish from. I can categorically say that you also learnt it from somewhere. Which makes us even because you haven't or didn't do any experiment to prove your flat earth theory.

If you don't know this I will tell you that Albert Einstein proved Newton wrong with experiment not like you doing copy and paste. I would have loved your theory and your reasoning if you came up with all these ideas but unfortunately you're also an ss1 student learning rubbish geography from a set of delusional group claiming that the earth is flat.

OK, IF THE EARTH IS FLAT CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY THE NORTHERN PART OF THE EARTH EXPERIENCE A VERY LONG NIGHT STARTING FROM NOVEMBER AND A ALMOST ALL DAYS (NO NIGHT ) IN FROM JUNE

1 Like

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
yhu mentioned something about states of matter id like yhu to speak on it...

solid
liquid
gas

i know of plasma and BEC
but i think its still gas... do u consider heat and light tho being energy as a matter......
so pls pls pls come lets gist
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by KingOfThePay(m): 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
Th guy is brilliant.

1 Like

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by stylochime: 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
“ y is it dat d skyscrappers dnt crumble, d furnitures dnt move or shake whn upside down or sideway?“ i expectquestns lykdis frm illitrates nt frm sm1 hu calls himslf a scientist nd researcher

2 Likes

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by babseg(m): 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
joshysmartie:
yhu mentioned something about states of matter id like yhu to speak on it...

solid
liquid
gas

i know of plasma and BEC
but i think its still gas... do u consider heat and light tho being energy as a matter......
so pls pls pls come lets gist

It's people like you that encourages Billy to be silly
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by babseg(m): 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
KingOfThePay:
Th guy is brilliant.

A beg which guy

1 Like

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by natedalo: 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
My prayer is that God lead you away from the spirits that have caused you these delusions. This is what happens when you don't guard your heart. You fall victim to every thought and imagination of the evil one.

Any spirit that tries to tell you that you can be God is from the devil and should not be trusted or reasoned with. These spirits come in thoughts and imaginations and mislead many people who claim they seek knowledge.

The only way to protect yourself from these evil spirits is to believe and trust in Jesus. When you believe and trust in Jesus no spirit would be able to confuse or harm you. As you grow older you'll learn not to trust any spirit but to test the spirits if they are from God by asking them to confess for Christ for any spirit that does not confess Christ is of the devil.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by jaszplus12(m): 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
Billyonaire:

On this thread, you will learn to state your facts and not insult others because they do not agree with your opinions. This is NOT Religion Section. This is a school. State your facts as you know and allow others to try to debunk it with their research and facts.

Meanwhile, no one says the satellites are not revolving around the spherical looking earth. My point is, that the spherical dome shape you see is the atmosphere and that the surface we sleep on, walk on and live on is flat, but the atmosphere is the curvature you see. Picture a water-melon or egg with upper half being the atmosphere and the median separator being the flat surface we live on.

Ponder on it. We all know we were taught the Earth is spherical, we all know that. What we are saying is, it doesnt sound right. It is NOT true. I am not ignorant, I know what we were taught, but I choose not to believe it anymore, but you are free to call yourself intelligent by repeating all you were taught. That is actually how we train our dogs to attack, how to bark, when to bark, etc. I refuse to be a guinea pig. Not anymore.

Honestly I didn't insult u in anyway but I'm sorry if you felt so. Thing is this "new" idea of yours will only amuse you ....the ffacts are already well documented and its quite clear. I like your courage though but I think you will only draw yourself back 600 years. Cheers as you go back in time...
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by forray(m): 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Do people still think like this in this age? I can not believe what I read.

Radiation

The transfer of heat through empty space is known as radiation (not to be confused with thermal radiation). There is no medium needed in this form of heat transfer; radiation works even in and through a perfect vacuum. For instance, energy from the sun travels through the vacuum of space before the transfer of heat warms the earth.

You do not even understand basic science. Damn.

Bro u got the strength man. This man simply lacks basic knowledge in science and he calls himself a scientist..... SMH.

To me from all is write up on this thread, he is only trying to be clever by half.

1 Like

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by forray(m): 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
Billyonaire:

No, you dont understand. There is controversy on that already. How heat travels through vacuum but sound can not. We are working on that at the moment, but as a zombie, you do not question it. Do you even know what vacuum is ? Astronauts have to talk to each other in the Void called Space using radios. Then we say heat travels through the same vacuum. Let me remind you that sound and heat are two forms of the same thing called energy. And heat is just energy meeting resistance in objects. So if you call the medium vacuum which means void. Where do particles come from the resist flow of energy to produce heat ? HHHa ahahahah Lies

Well, we are researching but for you. You "Know" science. You "Know" because that is what you were taught, you have lost your ability to think independently. I was taught just like you, but at this stage and age in my life, what I am doing now is Question Everything I was taught as a scientist and what ever does not pass my test of research, I debunk it. I must know real truths before I die, not some scientific and religion truths which are as good as lies.

It is a shame.

Lol..... SMH. Mehn this is hilarious. Like I said in a post earlier. U need some really brush up on basic science. For real bros
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
babseg:

It's people like you that encourages Billy to be silly

wetin.. i only crave more... knowledge.. what i know is not what i believe.. no vex if it doesnt rhyme well with you..
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by babseg(m): 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
joshysmartie:

wetin.. i only crave more... knowledge.. what i know is not what i believe.. no vex if it doesnt rhyme well with you..

Billy doesn't understand what he is saying. Just trying to let you know that Billy lacks core scientific reasoning.

He only knows how to use random scientific terms to confuse people who are ignorant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by MyschoolNG(m): 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
one thing is true, everything we know now is mere assumptions. 1000 years time it may be proven that the earth isn't curved. so no need to crucify billy. same way when one scientist said the earth wasn't the center of the universe then pple was like " u r mad" buh today we believe him. though billy may b wrong buh no need insulting him cuz he chose to diver from a common believe. life it sef is a mystery, in a million years time it may b discovered that everytin we know now is wrong. I stand wit billy

4 Likes

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by babseg(m): 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=MyschoolNG post=52615446]one thing is true, everything we know now is mere assumptions. 1000 years time it may be proven that the earth isn't curved. so no need to crucify billy. same way when one scientist said the earth wasn't the center of the universe then pple was like " u r mad" buh today we believe him. though billy may b wrong buh no need insulting him cuz he chose to diver from a common believe. life it sef is a mystery, in a million years time it may b discovered that everytin we know now is wrong. I stand wit billy[/quote

I guess you are not a scientist. For partially supporting Billy.

I'm not against billy. But he said we shouldn't believe what we were taught in the geography class. But we should know that the earth is flat. Where did he get his theory from because I know he didn't do any experiment to support his claim which means he's also an ss1 geography student that's taking notes from a group of delusional group of teachers

2 Likes

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by cirmuell(m): 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

LOLS. Come on Billy. This is a far stretch. What about the telescopic views of other planets. Is that Photoshop? Or our view of the moon. Are our eyes Photoshopping?

The earth is spherical.
Dude's a nut-job grin but the people on this thread don't know that.

1 Like

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
babseg:

Billy doesn't understand what he is saying. Just trying to let you know that Billy lacks core scientific reasoning.

He only knows how to use random scientific terms to confuse people who are ignorant.

issokay...
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
babseg:

Hey Silly Billy, you have stopped quoting me when I make you feel that you are senseless.

You have been saying we learnt the spherical earth from primary school but where did you get your flat earth rubbish from. I can categorically say that you also learnt it from somewhere. Which makes us even because you haven't or didn't do any experiment to prove your flat earth theory.

If you don't know this I will tell you that Albert Einstein proved Newton wrong with experiment not like you doing copy and paste. I would have loved your theory and your reasoning if you came up with all these ideas but unfortunately you're also an ss1 student learning rubbish geography from a set of delusional group claiming that the earth is flat.

OK, IF THE EARTH IS FLAT CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY THE NORTHERN PART OF THE EARTH EXPERIENCE A VERY LONG NIGHT STARTING FROM NOVEMBER AND A ALMOST ALL DAYS (NO NIGHT ) IN FROM JUNE

Yours is outright hatred without a cause from my end. Rest assured that I am contemplating how to get your photo so I can dispatch legions of archons, Imanujela and Djinns to concentrate in feeding off your negative energies. Be careful who you insult. this is not a threat, it is guarantee, if you like, wear a cosmetic smile. But I will advise that you steer clear and stop insulting those who are beyond you physically and psychically, well, already you know that I dont believe on what you believe in.

1 Like

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
Billyonaire:
The Conspiracy to Teach us Lies is Deep.

If we were taught that Earth is flat, that universe is a 3D holographic projection from a digital 2D Source Field infused with Consciousness, we would have figured out how to create more planets for ourselves within the perimeters of VOID that Earth exists.

If we were taught that the human organism is a organic computerized device with a brain that functions as a consciousness Frequency modulator, we would have figured out what conscioisness really is, and infuse same to our AI and create self-aware pets and become Gods of our creation.

If we were taught that dreams are transfer of consciousness from Earth Spacesuit we call body through Time (Past, Present and Future), Memory Archives (Our experiences over the eons of several life times) we would have known our true nature and escape the cycle of birth and rebirth.

But This Cosmic Game called Life, we are presented with puzzles and our memories are suspended and we were not presented with a manual on how life works. We will solve these puzzles ourselves. And I wont teach us that, this journey is individualistic. You will find bits of truths in every field of life, from religions, to philosophy and science. When you put the pieces together perfectly and solve the puzzle called Life. There and then will you be able to create your own world and become the God you are in potentiality.

Man, Know ThySelf.

Join me in tomorrow's lectures, lets discuss on "The Man in the Machine"

The End!
I'm with you. Quote me when you begin.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by babseg(m): 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
Billyonaire:

Yours is outright hatred without a cause from my end. Rest assured that I am contemplating how to get your photo so I can dispatch legions of archons, Imanujela and Djinns to concentrate in feeding off your negative energies. Be careful who you insult. this is not a threat, it is guarantee, if you like, wear a cosmetic smile. But I will advise that you steer clear and stop insulting those who are beyond you physically and psychically, well, already you know that I dont believe on what you believe in.

grin I don't even know where to start

You don't believe in God but you believe in demons. See your craziness outside grin

You can't do anything you're just an empty barrel seeking attention.

Go ahead and dispatch your stupidity, and why would I display my picture since you don't have one. You silly Billy goat

2 Likes

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
babseg:

grin I don't even know where to start

You don't believe in God but you believe in demons. See your craziness outside grin

You can't do anything you're just an empty barrel seeking attention.

Go ahead and dispatch your stupidity, and why would I display my picture since you don't have one. You silly Billy goat

I will ignore you, you are not qualified to clean the floor I walk on. I can assure you that you worship my pictures and person on social media, but you dont know that it the same person known as Billyonaire on the nairaland. And you will never know who you had the opportunity of interacting with. I forgive you
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by babseg(m): 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
Billyonaire:

I will ignore you, you are not qualified to clean the floor I walk on. I can assure you that you worship my pictures and person on social media, but you dont know that it the same person known as Billyonaire on the nairaland. And you will never know who you had the opportunity of interacting with. I forgive you

Chineke

You have no fvcking idea who am I, you twàt . For your info I'm not a celeb craze person which makes me to detest you more.

I won't stop correcting you each time you are misleading people. Like seriously what's consciousness frequency modulator
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
Mehn; going through this thread just made me laugh and laugh. Mehnn.... We have people in this world oo cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Janyves(m): 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
@Babseg and @Billyonaire........ What's going on? You two are acting like north and south........ Newton and Hooke............ Edison and Tesla. I'll love to see a better healthy conversation between you two.

PEACE!!!

1 Like

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by edrys(m): 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nice read so far.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldiers Chased LAUTECH Students For Protesting Against Fee Hike / Future Leaders International School Kaduna Closed For Violating Quarantine Order / Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.