Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,117 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:16 AM

If you are given an opportunity to visit a Country To Visit, Which Would Choose? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If you are given an opportunity to visit a Country To Visit, Which Would Choose? (879 Views)

If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? / Bumi Thomas, Nigerian, Faces Deportation In UK. Given 14 Days To Leave / I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If you are given an opportunity to visit a Country To Visit, Which Would Choose? by Emmacolinho(m): 9:45am On Jan 05, 2017
I salute you all distinguished Nairalanders this site has been of great help to me kudos to all who ensures it stands strong. This is my first post and I hope it hits Fp. If you have the opportunity to travel abroad, which country would you choose? Please state your reason it might redirect someone.
Re: If you are given an opportunity to visit a Country To Visit, Which Would Choose? by tolugar: 9:52am On Jan 05, 2017
Fuji in japan
Re: If you are given an opportunity to visit a Country To Visit, Which Would Choose? by Emmacolinho(m): 9:56am On Jan 05, 2017
tolugar:
Fuji in japan
Please state your reason
Re: If you are given an opportunity to visit a Country To Visit, Which Would Choose? by ogadriva(m): 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
Nigeria or Ghana
Re: If you are given an opportunity to visit a Country To Visit, Which Would Choose? by sirvvy: 1:10am On Jan 06, 2017
finland
Re: If you are given an opportunity to visit a Country To Visit, Which Would Choose? by YEBOmadiba: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
Emmacolinho:
I salute you all distinguished Nairalanders this site has been of great help to me kudos to all who ensures it stands strong. This is my first post and I hope it hits Fp. If you have the opportunity to travel abroad, which country would you choose? Please state your reason it might redirect someone.

Which one would YOU choose?

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Beach Were People Are Allowed To Be Completely Neakedy And Do Anything / Usa Visa Help Urgent!!! / How Lucrative Is Business In Ghana??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.