Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,015 members, 7,806,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex (67142 Views)

32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by shegunhadisa: 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
smh....speechless

1 Like

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by manikspears: 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
Anointed Bleep cool grin
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by IAmBhijay(m): 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
*singing in Mr Eazi's voice* She dey feel, She dey feel, She dey feel, She dey feel, She dey feel o, She dey feel the ANNOINTING grin
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Eazie351(m): 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
Halleluyah someborri grin

Glory...glory...glory
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Anusiemgood(m): 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
Nawooo

1 Like

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Dexema(m): 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
deb303:
change the oil...simple
Wonderful advice! Just get hold of the oil and swap it with a different one and see what happens. Be wise.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
madam for the sake of ur life, stop making love with him. the true origin of tht oil must be revealed to u.
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Solzate7762: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
The husband be singing in mr eazi's voice ..." ANY TYM WEY I GIVE AM ..SHE DEY FEEL THE ANOINTING" ZAAAGAADAAAT!!!
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Righttalk: 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
My dear, do not be deceived not all anointing oil is pure & has the backing of heaven. Without missing word from your explanation, your husband is not born again or ignorant of the scripture. U need to see your pastor for counseling but becareful with this if truly he is the one that gave your husband the evil oil. Because he will talk you to continue with it like that. U see that's why we always tell people to worship with bible believing & practicing church. Whatever the Lord doeth is good & pure. That oil is evil, you must stop it before it goes beyond control. Look at out for bible believing church for counseling & not this media

1 Like

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by DeLaRue: 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
ekems2017:
Meet a strong man of God not in your church for counselling and prayers.

Which one is 'strong man of God.' Is there something called 'weak man of God.'

Where is all these self-appointed man of God business going to lead to in this country?

How about genuinely seeking a personal and direct relationship with God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by sunnyeinstein(m): 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
maberry:
I have nothing to say

But do u have a fvck to give?

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Gebbson007(m): 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
Nawa ooo so sm1 can Nuh anoint z dick bfr penetraton again¿¿.. buh on a srz note u need 2 c a doctor bout d Tommy ache n know d source f d oil.
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by GOFRONT(m): 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
As a Man of God, he even know how to use Oil to penetrate his wife....I giv up on our men of God.....Later these men of God wil com and start tellin us fake prophecies revolvin around a Governor's death, a president death, Crashed economy, disaster, plane crash etc
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by teozey111(m): 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
its called holy fuckery ....but I suspect ur G.O ....be careful
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by 1stdammy: 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
adedayoadedeji:
I wonder if its adviseable to determine a life partner by their commitment in church @G.O'S right hand man.

i need a driver urgently o.

A new transportation startup is looking for drivers that are willing to join the company and coordinate some of its first rides. We offer rides to workers leaving their homes to work every morning and bring them back and we want drivers who can drive our buses and take these people to their destinations.

Looking for the following in a driver:
-courteous and intelligent
-ability to seize initiatives
-Possess a driving licence
-Sizeable number of years behind the wheel

Renumeration
-Payment is based on how many passengers driver is able to convey each morning. Payment is a percentage cut of fares paid by customers.

If interested, please email xylofng@gmail.com
State and Location precisely
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by 1stdammy: 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
adedayoadedeji:
I wonder if its adviseable to determine a life partner by their commitment in church @G.O'S right hand man.

i need a driver urgently o.

A new transportation startup is looking for drivers that are willing to join the company and coordinate some of its first rides. We offer rides to workers leaving their homes to work every morning and bring them back and we want drivers who can drive our buses and take these people to their destinations.

Looking for the following in a driver:
-courteous and intelligent
-ability to seize initiatives
-Possess a driving licence
-Sizeable number of years behind the wheel

Renumeration
-Payment is based on how many passengers driver is able to convey each morning. Payment is a percentage cut of fares paid by customers.

If interested, please email xylofng@gmail.com
What is the Name of the company, State and precise Location
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by straighttalk(m): 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
paulbets:
Maybe for easy and painless penetration.
Just forget about the anointing part of the oil, and confirm the origin of it from your G.O.
By the way, you need to see a doctor fast concerning your irregular menstruation and other complaints

But she failed to tell us what was the situation of her monthly period before now: was it when he started using the oil that the the menstrual cycle becomes irregular or what. Besides, u did not report to police or any of the family members of his whereabouts all the while. Act fast!
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Klington: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
Deacon abi di*cking...... The devil is a liar.. That man is not telling u the truth.. That's definitely 4 ritual purposes
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by holythug(m): 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
I think am losing IQ point with every thread I open on NL

1 Like

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Lekison(m): 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
grin he wants anointed babies
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by holluphemydavid(m): 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
old story
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by zagadat1: 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
Madam ur husband has been using samsu oil on top u jst google up samsu oil you'll know what I mean. He dsnt wash d oil off his d*kk before action hence the burning or sensation you feel... Ur husband can't perform naturally he just dey use am boost his manpower
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by RandomHero(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
What "My Pastor, Daddy G.O, Father in the Lord etc" will destroy in the lives of all you gullible Nigerians will not be countable. You will tell them, worship God if you want not your church or your pastor. They will not listen, obstinately following teachings of men that have twisted the core teachings of their respective religion. I'd call them stupid, but I know some quite intelligent people that are theists.

Now, concerning the post. I feel your struggles woman. I do. And as most other NLers have said, you shouldn't directly broach the topic to said G.O., if at all you'll be discussing it with him. Try doing the following;
1. Follow the wise advice of the NLer that was talking about recording your conversations with the pastor and stylishly get him to tell you the full story surrounding the oil.
2. Change your church if you're obstinate enough to keep putting your life and wellbeing in the hands of one and some "men of God".
3. You're supposedly a child of God, apply yourself to your faith and do not let a Twitter life, i.e. followfollow, destroy you!

I hope you're enlightened enough to see the difference between worshipping a church/pastor and worshipping God. I also hope you have not been irreparably damaged by the vices of those villains.
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by mzzhavilah(f): 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ur husband is up to sometin undecided betta make a move b4 it's too late.
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by sweetlaw: 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ur husband is doing magic sex with u. This s d reason y I do not trust anybody, be u a pastor or a 'strong' member in d church. Things are happening oooo. One just have to pray for God's direction concerning life partners. I hope u find solution to ur problem before it becomes too late. Stop allowing him to f*UK u with d anointing oil and do report him to your family and his.
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by adedayoadedeji(m): 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
1stdammy:
What is the Name of the company, State and precise Location

Thank you.

The name of the company is Xylof Nigeria- a start up company located in Lagos

Our office is located in surulere but drivers are usually dispatched to take workers from a geographical location to another location in the mornings and bring them back in the evening.

Feel free to send us an email with your CV attached should you be interested.
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by adedayoadedeji(m): 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
1stdammy:
State and Location precisely

Thank you.

The name of the company is Xylof Nigeria- a start up company located in Lagos

Our office is located in surulere but drivers are usually dispatched to take workers from a geographical location to another location in the mornings and bring them back in the evening.

Feel free to send us an email with your CV attached should you be interested.
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by sweetlaw: 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
goingape:
because your private part is so dry undecided

he is using anointed oil for easy penetration and you are here complaining undecided

did you want him to use sand on his peniis?
and who knows where your Private part must have venture into! he is just protecting his future on other thought because you women are useless. you can't keep your yansh one place.

Women are useless? Like the women in ur family bah? Mumu

1 Like

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
There's your answer, you married him because he was G.O's right hand man.

You thought that he would be the next GO so that you can be the net mummy GO

God don catch you, enjoy the anointing.

Very soon you will give birth to python.
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by goingape: 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
sweetlaw:

Women are useless? Like the women in ur family bah? Mumu
go fvck yourself!
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by VETSURGEON123(m): 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
i tink its to guard against evil and demonic offsprings..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress / Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband / I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.