Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking (108957 Views)

Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman / Tania, Battle-Ready Policewoman In Abuja Poses With Her Gun (Photos) / Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by goslowgoslow(m): 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:
Beautiful Igbo woman
TRIBALIST SPOTTED.

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
Duru009:
Igbos are hardwoking, deligent and industrious... ...
ogbeni shey u dey mad ? Who ask u na ordinary policewoman u started ur normal madness. Is this how all of u guys behave
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by legibow: 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2017
Don't come back self.... You are not needed
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by OlaMiki: 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2017
Beautiful Nigeria woman
LifeofAirforce1:
Beautiful Igbo woman
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by Handsomecole(m): 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
It still doesn't remove the fact that Police work is a dirty job.

1 Like

Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by Ecosystem4u: 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
Igbos representing since 00 AD

Where are d Afonja IDGAF crew come n masturbate on this news grin

1 Like

Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by raphy(m): 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
Nice dressing here she makes the law enforcing women proud.
I didnt say bad thing here o.
Antispam bot no ban me again abeg
Am not a tribalist am a cool homie
10yrs here and still counting .I deserve respect nit ban.
Thank you and have a bless day
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by enemyofprogress: 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
My only problem with her is her body odour
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by Ecosystem4u: 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
michaelandre:
ogbeni shey u dey mad ? Who ask u na ordinary policewoman u started ur normal madness. Is this how all of u guys behave

Pained Afonja grin

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by Ecosystem4u: 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
enemyofprogress:
My only problem with her is her body odour

Get thee behind me enemy of progress!! angry
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by jrusky(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
He said he would move back to Nigeria if police dress like this. The guy is not serious so you have to wait to see police this way before to move back to Nigeria please Nigeria don't need you stay where you are and beside the guy is a liar he is just getting flirty about this officer that is it.

Bro stay where you are Nigeria don't need you people who are waiting for reason to return home don't worth talking if people from Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria still go back home from around the world so what is you excuses not coming home

Bro you are just suffering from *flirting syndrome* period, that babe is for someone else if that is what you are waiting for you will wait forever.

My young pretty office keep it up proud of you. God bless. I know they will started looking for your profile and your contact now we know people like them.
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by five9(m): 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
OK
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by Plus234(m): 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
Useless Op, womanizer idiot, becos she is beautiful and dress fine, u will leave ur job and business to relocate home, one more time u are stupid, ur type will do anything for a woman, ur type can kill, rob or even leak her poo

1 Like

Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by five9(m): 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
OK[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by Believe7(m): 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
She's adorable
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by enemyofprogress: 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ecosystem4u:

Get thee behind me enemy of progress!! angry
for where?I don pack come your life grin grin tongue
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by enemyofprogress: 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
Believe7:
She's adorable
who tolded you that her name is ada?
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by enemyofprogress: 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
Plus234:
Useless Op, womanizer idiot, becos she is beautiful and dress fine, u will leave ur job and business to relocate home, one more time u are stupid, ur type will do anything for a woman, ur type can kill, rob or even leak her poo
omo chop knuckle. You are my geee

1 Like

Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by sekem: 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
Her name is nkeiru.

but ayam not seeing any nkeiru embarassed cry embarassed
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by enemyofprogress: 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ecosystem4u:

shocked n u have forgotten that Seun himself is an Afonja
who tolded you that?Seun is from cotonoue in Ghana
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by seguno2: 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
Are ALL our cops adequately EDUCATED to be dressed like this consistently?
Our hope for that to happen has been postponed even further with an illiterate renting Aso Rock now.

BTW, why is no one asking how much is the SALARY of this olopa to be dressed in such a polished manner with all the expensive accessories?
I guess that means we are ALL comfortable with CORRUPTION.

1 Like

Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by Myself2(m): 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
[quote][/quote]

Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by Plus234(m): 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
enemyofprogress:
omo chop knuckle. You are my geee

Omo i tire for some mens/boys, they loose control once they see a fine woman

1 Like

Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
These are just publicity pixs, its their work ethic that should matter not appearance.

Op must be a womanizer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by seguno2: 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
Handsomecole:
It still doesn't remove the fact that Police work is a dirty job.

Because our country is filled with dirty, uneducated people who wait to be locked up for three hours every Saturday morning to do environmental sanitation.
If we are educated and not dirty, we would ensure our LGAs keep our surroundings and common areas like gutters and roadside bushes clean and clear. We already paid money to them for the job through federal allocation collected on our behalf plus the taxes, levies, rates, fines etc. Not so?
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by Sunsets: 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lukmann1:
she looked really pretty. i hope she is not like the rest that was always collected bribes from people.
write in Hausa if need be.

1 Like

Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by goslowgoslow(m): 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ecosystem4u:

shocked n u have forgotten that Seun himself is an Afonja
And so? Whatever might be his tribe did he set up the forum to promote tribalism?
By the way I don't know of any tribe in Nigeria called Afonja, it seems u are one of them.

1 Like

Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by enemyofprogress: 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
Plus234:

Omo i tire for some mens/boys, they loose control once they see a fine woman
and most of them can't go beyond 2 mins and 1 round
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by enemyofprogress: 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
kaeforum:
These are just publicity pixs, its their work ethic that should matter not appearance.

Op must be a womanizer.
yes he he
Re: Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking by modivaz(f): 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
She sure is a head turner

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Calculate Your New Salary Based On New National Minimum Wage: Photo / How Much Do Nurses Earn In Nigeria? / Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.