Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert (16213 Views)

January 1st Concert: Ali Baba Gifts 2 Cars To Fans / AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert / RMD Undresses Live On Stage At Alibaba’s January 1st Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert by 360metrosports: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2017
Seasoned comedian Alibaba has expressed his espousement for youthful entrepreneurship at the recently concluded ‘January 1st Concert’ which held on the 1st of January, 2017 at EKO Hotel Convention Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos.

During a segment of the concert tagged "A Stitch in time contest" Alibaba called on stage; a few fashion designers from the audience, who will compete to win a brand new sewing machine worth N100, 000 and N300, 000 reward.

Given three hours to sew and complete their designs from scratch; the selected few went on to pick volunteers from the audience so as to model for them.

After three hours, the designers ascended the stage with their models respectively and a winner was decided by the mammoth audience and judges, which included Uche Nnaji and Mai Atafo.

The winner went home with a brand new mechanical sewing machine and N300, 000 reward.

The first and second runner up however, were also gifted N200, 000 by an individual from the audience and another N100, 000 from another impressed personality from the audience.

Alibaba went on to emphasize on the need for Nigerian youths to dabble into an array of crafts as skill acquisition is one of the keys to stay afloat, especially in these trying times.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/photos-alibaba-gives-sewing-machine-to.html

Re: Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert by 360metrosports: 11:07am On Jan 05, 2017

Re: Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert by madridguy(m): 11:12am On Jan 05, 2017
God Bless you more Ali Baba.

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert by ojun50(m): 11:20am On Jan 05, 2017
Gud
Re: Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert by buygala(m): 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3555870/alibaba-gifts-laff-doctor-car

https://www.nairaland.com/3555204/ali-baba-kisses-wife-all

And why can't all these and this thread be condensed into one thread? ....shey all of them happened during the same event? undecided

Next thread we may see if care is not taken. ..

'Picture of Alibaba driving out of his January 1st concert with strange girl, while wife looks on in disbelief' sad

6 Likes

Re: Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert by januzajj: 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
This guy is giving back to the society.
Nice one senior Man

3 Likes

Re: Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert by lawrenzi(m): 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
ok
Re: Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
Those who give a .........
Re: Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert by viqueta(m): 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
is that oyibo woman also looking for a sewing machine in Nigeria again cos i am not understanding
ubong my tailor can sew better just that they will not collect the cloth that day......#disappointment

4 Likes

Re: Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert by Divay22(f): 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ali baba is just taking over fp o.....
Nice one though
Re: Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert by SweetyZinta(f): 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
am impressed!!!

Thumbs Up Ali Baba. such a great gesture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert by jayriginal: 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
I've given out a sewing machine before. I didn't call the media
Re: Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert by passyhansome(m): 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
GOOD
Re: Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert by dazekid(m): 12:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
See as dem dey hype Alibaba act. Impressed with the tailors, completely unimpressed with Alibaba. And if this happened on the 1st why are we hearing about it now. #HYPE.
Re: Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert by janco: 12:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lol ... Seems my friends wife was a model

Nice Mrs
Re: Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert by Handsomecole(m): 12:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
Nice one!

Re: Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert by Defaramade(m): 12:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
qualityGod:
Those who give a .........

Re: Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
Great! Seun osewa.. Werin u wan give us oooo?
#wewantnoban
Re: Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert by osasbenny: 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
God bless you bigger All Baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert by Lilimax(f): 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
jayriginal:
I've given out a sewing machine before. I didn't call the media
Re: Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert by AjayiWrites: 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
Is that not RMD belt?.... Alibaba, looking for trouble since 1900..

God bless you bro
Re: Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert by jayriginal: 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lilimax:

Seriously I did.
Re: Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert by gracetie: 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
God bless him oo

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert by MrIcredible: 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
Re: Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
Wetin leke dey do for stage..e don't live radio ni
Re: Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
were is the sewing machine he gave i cant see it here undecided undecided undecided
Re: Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert by harrowmykel(m): 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
booked tongue
Re: Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
I love this
Re: Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert by ItsawrapOutfit: 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
Thank you Alibaba
Re: Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert by harrowmykel(m): 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
booked sad I am coming back to say rubbish smiley maybe the next person has something better to say while u wait for me tongue
Re: Alibaba Gives Sewing Machine To A Fashion Designer At His January 1st Concert by kenoz(m): 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
Good one from Alibaba

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Nicki Minajs' Before And After Fame / "Create Heaven For Your Woman Before She Can Be An Angel" - Stephanie Linus / 'The Nigerian Dream' By Ice Prince Zamani & Vangegh Begha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.