Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show (25131 Views)

₦720m Armored Karlmann king SUV On Display At The New York Auto Show / A Display Of Cars At The LA Auto Show 2018 - Photos / Spot The Difference Between These Chinese Copycat Cars And Their Original Models (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by swtdrms(m): 12:14am On Jan 07, 2017
MissSlimbody:

Okay...You win.

Dancing azonto...

it not easy for a woman to accept defeat
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by akigbemaru: 12:45am On Jan 07, 2017
Chinese Cars
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by swagifted(m): 6:30am On Jan 07, 2017
That was how Chinese smartphones took over the Android market, because they were cheaper than samsung and HTC, (apple has a unique market, no need for comparison).... With Good marketing this cars will do the same.
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by MissSlimbody(f): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
swtdrms:

Dancing azonto...

it not easy for a woman to accept defeat
We are born stubborn, abi? grincheesy
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by shotuns: 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
baffabulous:
no b only land wind na land hurricane!!

What's your point?
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by shotuns: 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
chukxie:

I hope you know "Chinks" is a racial slur like 'Nigga'.
Back to the matter. If Nigerian copied automobile, electrical, engineering, scientific etc innovations like the Chinese do, our nation would have been great by now. Honestly, I respect the Chinese for the enviable development they have achieved since opening up.

Do you have any idea what names they called us blacks in China?. I hope you don't wish to learn the language then you will know what a racial slur actually means.
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by shotuns: 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
In every ramification, they always break the law and gets away with it. Not only has this auto industry helped their economy, but has put them above the strongest economies in the world, so also in other areas they imitate and doing well in it. Their style of governance made thing work easier and faster since ORDER is direct from above. I haven't seen any Democratic country developing at this pace in the last 2 decades. I really envy their capability. Hope Nigeria can learn a lesson or two from them. * not the negative part o*
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by chukxie(m): 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
shotuns:

Do you have any idea what names they called us blacks in China?. I hope you don't wish to learn the language then you will know what a racial slur actually means.

Actually I know what it is because I speak Chinese . Regardless of that, I just don't go calling Chinese people "Chinks", lao zhong, huang gui 鬼 etc when I've not been provoked.
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by shotuns: 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
chukxie:

Actually I know what it is because I speak Chinese . Regardless of that, I just don't go calling Chinese people "Chinks", lao zhong, huang gui 鬼 etc when I've not been provoked.

Likewise brother, been here 12 years and counting. I hear it every day. The truth must be told. Point of correction it is however a common language here in NAIJA..* Chinko* that's why I used it...no pun intended.
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by swtdrms(m): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
MissSlimbody:
We are born stubborn, abi? grincheesy

Hmmmm I no talk so ooo...

I no want woman wahala undecided
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by shotuns: 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
1 Chang an CS95 2017
2. Range Rover sport

Think I'm seeing some semblance. Cool stuff. smiley

Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by chukxie(m): 1:35am On Jan 08, 2017
shotuns:

Likewise brother, been here 12 years and counting. I hear it every day. The truth must be told. Point of correction it is however a common language here in NAIJA..* Chinko* that's why I used it...no pun intended.

I feel you, bro. I go tongue-gun-blazing whenever I hear stuff like 'hei gui' or the cliche 'lao wai' directed at me in an offensive way. I dish out a mouthful of bile words in Chinese in such a case. I usually chill until I'm provoked.
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by shotuns: 3:58am On Jan 08, 2017
[quote author=chukxie post=52625734]
That "hei GUI" is bad o...( Black Devil) and the *Fei Zhou* in typical core Chinese ( The land of nothin)attributed to diseases, war ,famine, we walk naked with leaves, lack of food and water) in general a very poor *continent. Well many of them still think Africa is a country.
We are both on the same side bro. I did a search on the word "Chinko" on Naira land car talk section alone, you can guess how many times it's been used. In fact you won't imgaine how many times the search result will come up with if you do the search on the Nairaland as a whole. I love the Chinese, I mean the friendly, respectable, mannered ones, though very few, this is as a result of their culture, upbringing and exposure. I even learn some of the local dialects in my area Anhui. Those offensive words in their local dialect is the worst. You wish you don't understand.
However,I make sure i wear my bullet proof because you can't know exactly when the bullets will come and I am always ready to give it back to them as it comes.
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by chukxie(m): 6:32am On Jan 08, 2017
[quote author=shotuns post=52626382][/quote]

The average Chinese folks are friendly and sometimes overtly accommodating. However, a great number of ordinary Chinese people are completely ignorant of the world outside of China. They know next to nothing about other countries or cultures save for American, British, a few western/Asian countries and Japan - for all the wrong reasons. Whenever I run into those genuinely and helplessly ignorant ones, I lecture them - in a friendly way on their obvious shortcomings. But wherever I run into educated or otherwise folks who have a problem with me being dark skinned, I reduce such lots to rubbles by telling them in Chinese how irritably stupid they are. Having lived and worked in South Korea, and visited Japan, I can tell you China isn't the only country with tons of ignoramus. The best way to beat such lots at their game is to learn their language. The look on their faces when I speak Chinese is priceless! grin
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by shotuns: 8:45am On Jan 08, 2017
chukxie:

The average Chinese folks are friendly and sometimes overtly accommodating. However, a great number of ordinary Chinese people are completely ignorant of the world outside of China. They know next to nothing about other countries or cultures save for American, British, a few western/Asian countries and Japan - for all the wrong reasons. Whenever I run into those genuinely and helplessly ignorant ones, I lecture them - in a friendly way on their obvious shortcomings. But wherever I run into educated or otherwise folks who have a problem with me being dark skinned, I reduce such lots to rubbles by telling them in Chinese how irritably stupid they are. Having lived and worked in South Korea, and visited Japan, I can tell you China isn't the only country with tons of ignoramus. The best way to beat such lots at their game is to learn their language. The look on their faces when I speak Chinese is priceless! grin
All the best bro...One love!
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by chukxie(m): 9:05am On Jan 08, 2017
shotuns:

All the best bro...One love!

All to you, bro! I dey Hunan.
Re: 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show by MissSlimbody(f): 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
swtdrms:

Hmmmm I no talk so ooo...

I no want woman wahala undecided
Okay ooo
I hear you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process / How Come Many Tokunbo Cars For Sale In Nigeria Have 75,000 Mileage? / Vehicle Licence Renewal: Information Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.