Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Have You Ever Been Short Paid By ATM Machine - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Have You Ever Been Short Paid By ATM Machine (454 Views)

Man Withdrew 15k From An ATM Machine, See What Happened / Qubweb-what Are The Vulnerabilities In The ATM Machine? / An Atm Machine Spotted Spilting Out Cash In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Short Paid By ATM Machine by ALImaza48(m): 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
please my fellow N/L i have been short paid by Access Bank ATM machine, i went to withdrew 15k but instead the ATM Paid 14k.. has anybody experience that and can it be refunded. pls help.. 1k no be small money for this period.. lalasticala oya abeg do the needful...
Re: Have You Ever Been Short Paid By ATM Machine by EMXTAN1(m): 12:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
Not to my knowlege...sha enter d bank and lay yur complaint
Re: Have You Ever Been Short Paid By ATM Machine by TreasuredLeidy(f): 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
the person above me has said it all
Re: Have You Ever Been Short Paid By ATM Machine by Joshkid(m): 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
Haven't heard of such before but I think it should be refunded if you go inside the bank to tender your complaint
Re: Have You Ever Been Short Paid By ATM Machine by nigeriancuban: 7:01am On Jan 06, 2017
One of the main bottlenecks the makers of ATM had to overcome was short-payment, so even if the ATM had all the failures in the world ,it will never make such error, no one in the world even recorded such error, even the counting mashine hardly makes an error and even flips put a bad currency,

So just go for another story

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Go: Preview, Watch And Share Videos Offline / What Is Augumented Reality ? / How To Use Whatsapp On Blackberry O.S7.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.