Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,828 members, 7,806,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby (66670 Views)

Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman / Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by TheArchangel(f): 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
TheArchangel:
You don't get the premise of my argument and I as sure as hell don't get yours.

Sincerely, with your post riddled with insults and condescending innuendos, I didn't bother to read your long epistle, which from my mere perusal has nothing to do what my subject of discourse.
Drdreyy:

I knew you would eventually flare-up. Now you are trying to run away by falsely claiming that i didn't get the premise of your argument & you didn't get mine, what a shame.

Look here woman, I can sense you are no longer a young lady judging by your unverifiable claim of 15 yrs working experience.
Go and update your self, and stop displaying your gross ignorance here.
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by adesbreath: 12:21am On Jan 09, 2017
Drdreyy:

bloody liar! I believe you cooked-up the whole story. No Nigerian/African woman will ever voice out on issues like this, Not even under anonymity.

Nigerian/African women don't have issues with sexxx, because a large percentage of them have been genitally mutilated at childhood to suppress sexual urges/satisfaction/enjoyment. so sex means nothing to them as majority of them are like log of woods on bed.

So what the heck are you talking about? I suspect you are even a male disguising as a Female on NL. Pls look for a realistic story to tell next time.

You must still be living in the past.... rubbish talk.
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Drdreyy: 6:27am On Jan 09, 2017
adesbreath:

You must still be living in the past.... rubbish talk.

Hey, this issue has been thoroughly addressed. I had a protracted argument with archangel on it and she has Seen reasons with me.
Go through my posts on this thread. I doubt if you did before quoting me.
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by sexymoma(f): 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
Olami90:

Please what downlaod site is sure to download this kamasutra movie?

Cc: others
youtube ma'm wink
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by womanofsteel: 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
Drdreyy, from your arguments and contributions here, i strongly believe that you must be sick in the head or something like that. I recommend a psychiatrist for you.

Drdreyy:

Hey, this issue has been thoroughly addressed. I had a protracted argument with archangel on it and she has Seen reasons with me.
Go through my posts on this thread. I doubt if you did before quoting me.
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by MadCow1: 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
Rosella1:
Ahhhhhan

OMG, FTC! I karrnor shout. God bless the perzon dah shift this post to the land of the Promize.

I Solemly Dedicate this FTC of Mine to God Almighty, My Choco Pop, My Padi Madcow1 (Yes, I made it)

And to lalasticlala, thank you (He stood me up on our first date)

"BELLEROSE ÉTAIT ICI"

grin

Congrats..
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 13, 2017
Drdreyy:

bloody liar! I believe you cooked-up the whole story. No Nigerian/African woman will ever voice out on issues like this, Not even under anonymity.

Nigerian/African women don't have issues with sexxx, because a large percentage of them have been genitally mutilated at childhood to suppress sexual urges/satisfaction/enjoyment. so sex means nothing to them as majority of them are like log of woods on bed.

So what the heck are you talking about? I suspect you are even a male disguising as a Female on NL. Pls look for a realistic story to tell next time.

What did I just read. You are living under a rock
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by iamnatty(m): 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
miredia:
you're silly.

I dropped my opinion en u callin it silly....

Smh..
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
montezz:
sad kileleyi bayii?
Kai grin that person went all ballistic on that comment, gosh I like the analysis, sounded a bit like me lol and then then the, please cheat, crazy lines even tho I could I can totally relate.... kinda missed this forum tho, land of many crazies and a few open minded thinkers, trust ur fine dear n am sure u got his points..
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Nobody: 4:53am On Mar 16, 2017
banme:
So u are already ready to cheat...

Why judge her? The man self no dey try. U have issues...fix it...No...I'm a man. Manliness is about providing...solutions...not maintaining useless pride.
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by iFartedAtOshodi: 3:19am On Apr 01, 2017
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
Rosella1:
Ahhhhhan

OMG, FTC! I karrnor shout. God bless the perzon dah shift this post to the land of the Promize.

I Solemly Dedicate this FTC of Mine to God Almighty, My Choco Pop, My Padi Madcow1 (Yes, I made it)

"BELLEROSE ÉTAIT ICI"
Babe, like seriously? undecided
Rosella1:
Ahhhhhan

"BELLEROSE ÉTAIT ICI"
Babe, like seriously?
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Zedoo(m): 11:45am On Apr 03, 2017
Ha!

Nigga wanted a baby making factory in the first place....

Secondly yea ego issues.

As the wife.... See how you can get the necessary drugs for him.....

He cant face th shame of facing a 3rd party with issues...most men and their ego cant get with that....

Look for Dr qmax office closest to you.
you will see drugs you should get there.... Buy from them....i know many people with good testimonies about their stuff...

Your man gats be a man. Nothing dey dere to get weak erection, its a damn curable ailment...
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by ifebaba200(m): 12:45am On Apr 04, 2017
A Family is incomplete without the children father and mother may love each other to the moon but the love is still momentary without the sound of baby in the house......what lead to all this is what we call infertility .infertility can be in man and also in woman.if one is unable to concieve after several period of unprotected sex is nothing but infertility..it might be hormonal inbalances irregular menstrual period.if all this things exist in women there is no way she can concieve or carry a baby..also men suffering from erectal dyfunction will not last long in bed.if you are having issues with all this you csn contact ben fertility home today they have help alot of people to smile and have babies around them and i believe your too will not be impossible contact Ben fertility home today on this Gsm number 08169203292 or you visit our website www.naturalway.com.ng/Benwomen3.html

olukanni benjamin
health educator and researcher
+2348169203292 CALL WHATAPP SMS
THANKS

Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by ifebaba200(m): 10:06am On Apr 07, 2017
!!! 5 NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF CONTRACEPTIVES

Greetings to you,

Have you ever taken any type of contraceptives before or after getting married? If yes,
then this mail is for you?

In my many years of researching and providing solutions to problems relating to
reproductions in both men and women, i find out that one of the major causes why
women have delay in conception is the fact that they have one time in their live used 
contraception.

This is common in the Nigerian community where over-the-counter pregnancy preventive
pills are found almost everywhere, so it is very much easy to grasp.

What if I told you that contraceptives, while freely taken by most women at some point in 
their life, may actually not be good for long-term fertility?

Prolonged use of contraceptives confuses the body and negatively impact long-term 
fertility in the following ways.

Contraceptives like the injectables contribute a great deal to infertility because it takes
longer time for their effects to wear out.

1. MENSTRUAL CYCLE DISTRUPTION: FertilityFriend study shares the following result.

10.24% of all first cycles after discontinuing oral contraceptives were not ovulatory 
(compared with 3.44% of control group).

Significant differences also appeared in the second and third cycles after discontinuing 
oral contraceptives.

Cycles were longer in the post-pill group up to cycle number 12.

Cycle disturbances (defined as a luteal phase length of less than 10 days or a cycle 
length greater than 35 days) were more frequent in the post-pill group until the seventh cycle.

Cycle disturbances after discontinuing oral contraceptives were reversible but regulation took up 
to nine months or longer.

2. HORMONAL IMBALANCE: Synthetic hormone-containing birth control may provide 
symptom relief, but it does not address the underlying imbalance that is fueling or contributing
to
the infertility issue being dealt with. What the Pill is doing is introducing synthetic forms 
of estrogen and progesterone to the body, which then prevent the body’s natural, beneficial
hormones
from bonding to hormone receptor sites. Introducing synthetic hormones into the
body may further exacerbate hormone imbalance by overloading it.

3. DISTRUPTION OVULATION: The synthetic hormones contained in birth control regulate 
release and timing of specific hormones in the body to prevent ovulation. This is not how the 
normal release of hormones plays out in a naturally occurring menstrual cycle. It is necessary, 
as you know, to ovulate a mature, healthy follicle (egg) in order to achieve natural pregnancy.
The Pill prevents the maturation of a follicle for ovulation, one of the ovaries most important
jobs. Over time, the ovaries may “forget” how to do their job on their own because they have 
not been signaled with the right hormones at the correct time in the menstrual cycle

4. CERVICAL MUCUS CHANGES: The Pill has been shown to thicken cervical mucus so 
that sperm cannot reach the egg. Healthy cervical mucus is important for conception because 
it helps sperm travel through the vagina and the cervix to meet and fertilize an egg.

5. CHANGES THE UTERINE LINING: The Pill changes the uterine lining to make it
unreceptive to the implantation of a fertilized egg. By controlling the body estrogen and 
progesterone levels with synthetic hormones, the Pill does not allow for the proper levels 
of progesterone to build a healthy uterine lining for implantation.

Many women begin taking the pill at a very young age and do not stop until they want to
begin trying to conceive. The Pill does not cause infertility, but impacts long-term fertility
by “silencing a womans biological clock for so long that, in some cases, they forget it is 
ticking away”. In other cases, women ignore or forget they are dealing with a fertility issue
because the symptoms have gone away.

Does it mean if you have taken any contraceptive that you can never get pregnant?

Of course not, it does not have to be like that.

So What can you do to correct the damages contraceptive has done to you.

Fortunately, fertility boost will effectively counter the effects and prepare your body 
and reproductive system for quick and easy conception.

Within the first few days of taking fertility boost, you will begin to experience a great
feeling of well-being and overall wellness in your entire body. To crown it all, your
reproductive system will be ready for pregnancy.

CLICK HERE ==> www.naturalway.com.ng/Benwomen3.html to order for own pack
of the Fertility Boost pack and start your program right away.

You also get full support from me while on the 30 days program to ensure you get maximum result.

Health And Fertility Coach

Benjamin olukanni

Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Suck2pool: 2:40am On Nov 27, 2021
Learn how to be a good lover through this telegram link
https:// t. me/Airdropsunbot?start=r06068383450

Bring the t and me together with dot separating them to access the file

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them / Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl / The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.