Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:45 PM

She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) (20491 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Near Death Experience After Falling From Attic (heaven And Hell Testimony) - Dr / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:15am On Jan 10, 2010
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:36am On Jan 11, 2010
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:05am On Jan 16, 2010

Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:09am On Jan 16, 2010
Demons behind the Music Industry.

Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:12am On Jan 16, 2010
Demons behind the Music Industry.

Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:16am On Jan 16, 2010
Demons behind the Music Industry (4).

Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:22am On Jan 16, 2010
Demons behind the Music Industry (5).

Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:26am On Jan 16, 2010
Demons behind the Music Industry (6).

Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2010
Angels?

Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2010
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:43am On Feb 08, 2010
Watch out for satan's tactics to use music to deceive music lovers.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX4uZGHa5ww&border=1&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1[/flash]
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:55am On Aug 19, 2010
udennaa:

@poster,the bible says that a carnal man cannot uderstand n accept the tins of the spirit, n the truth is bitter they say.i have always known n said it that the hip hop n all worldly music are demonic,they are not for xtians whether any body likes it or not.i am not here to exchange words with anybody but to concur with your submissions.i pray that God will open the eyes of pastors n xtians,i mean Jesus followers indeed to stand against n reject in its entirety every influence of satan n hip hop.

Amen my brother. To think that many Christians who think that they worship God only for them to be found idolising and worshipping their idol heroes by way of hip hop and other worldly music is unfortunate. Some worship God and Mammon, God and Bacchus, God and idols but the truth is that you cannot say "No, Lord", and still be a disciple of Jesus Christ, it is either you say Yes, Lord or No. The moment you say "No" to Jesus' Will you cannot claim that He is your Lord.
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2010
You can check out this thread also for more concise info: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-420989.0.html
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2010
Satan certainly has depts. Many Christians are not aware that they are worshipping at the alter of Lucifer when they play these hip hop music. Listen to this revelation.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy9MjIOdjFw&border=1&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy9MjIOdjFw&feature=player_embedded
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by Zodiac61(m): 11:24pm On Aug 19, 2010
This moronic thread is still going on. Na wah oh undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Still finding demons in music. Get a life.
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:36am On Aug 20, 2010
Zodiac61:

This moronic thread is still going on. Na wah oh undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Still finding demons in music. Get a life.

Get an afterlife!
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2010
babaearly:

You can check out this thread also for more concise info: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-420989.0.html

Don't be amazed tol find out that a lot of folks here have been entangled in this web of deception.
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by grailife(m): 11:05am On Feb 13, 2012
thats what i called the wicked music industry
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by modupe01: 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Don't be amazed to find out that a lot of folks here have been entangled in this web of deception.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiL4ClvshN0
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by modupe01: 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
OLAADEGBU: Watch out for satan's tactics to use music to deceive music lovers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX4uZGHa5ww

Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by modupe01: 1:45am On Aug 20, 2013
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by ZITRAN: 11:03am On Apr 23, 2015
modupe01:

And I hope that you are not one of those satanists pretending to be atheists so as to lull the unsuspecting ones into believing in the none existence of God while you prey on their ignorance. People like J.K. Rowllings of the Harry Potter fame has certainly played her part in recruiting children into the coven that you call myth only for them to realise that it is not a child's play and that cannot be easily withdrawn from except through Christ but the likes of you want to discourage them from coming out by saying that their is no God.
harry potter is ordinary fiction and fantasy
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 23, 2015
In the words of the immoral Eminem, sir with all due respect, "you need to get your cranium checked!"
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
Evangelicals are psycho.
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by truthman2012(m): 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
Abuamam:
Evangelicals are psycho.

Do you doubt Muhammad in hell? The quran says so na!

[Quran 3:185] Every soul will taste of death. And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have fairly earned. WHOSO IS REMOVED FROM THE FIRE and is made to enter paradise, he indeed is triumphant. The life of this world is but comfort of illusion

He is inside fire waiting to be removed on the Day of Resurrection. I pity the muslims, what makes you to be in hell fire qualifies you to be there forever. Nobody gets inside hellfire and comes out. Everything in islam qualifies muslims to go to hell.

1 Like

Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
truthman2012:

Do you doubt Muhammad in hell? The quran says so na!

[Quran 3:185] Every soul will taste of death. And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have fairly earned. WHOSO IS REMOVED FROM THE FIRE and is made to enter paradise, he indeed is triumphant. The life of this world is but comfort of illusion

He is inside fire waiting to be removed on the Day of Resurrection. I pity the muslims, what makes you to be in hell fire qualifies you to be there forever. Nobody gets inside hellfire and comes out. Everything in islam qualifies muslims to go to hell.

Keep your bogus mistranslations. I speak Arabic fluently, and I know the meaning of the verse.
Meanwhile, your fellow evangelical psychos have also 'seen' Adeboye and Kumuyi and your other gods inside hell. Go take those ones out first.
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by truthman2012(m): 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
Abuamam:

Keep your bogus mistranslations. I speak Arabic fluently, and I know the meaning of the verse.
Meanwhile, your fellow evangelical psychos have also 'seen' Adeboye and Kumuyi and your other gods inside hell. Go take those ones out first.

You muslim guys are bent on going to hell. You can deny any truth, no matter how clear.

Do you understand arabic more than Sahih Bukhari who interpreted the verse to mean what I said?

Every soul will taste of death. And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have fairly earned. Whoso is removed from the Fire and is made to enter paradise, he indeed is triumphant. The life of this world is but comfort of illusion (Quran 3:185)

This verse is explained by Bukhari as follows:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 12 Number 770
Narated By Abu Huraira : The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" He replied, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the full moon on a clear (not cloudy) night?" They replied, "No, O Allah's Apostle!" He said, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the sun when there are no clouds?" They replied in the negative. He said, "You will see Allah (your Lord) in the same way. On the Day of Resurrection, people will be gathered and He will order the people to follow what they used to worship. So some of them will follow the sun, some will follow the moon, and some will follow other deities; and only this nation (Muslims) will be left with its hypocrites. Allah will come to them and say, 'I am Your Lord.' They will say, 'We shall stay in this place till our Lord comes to us and when our Lord will come, we will recognize Him. Then Allah will come to them again and say, 'I am your Lord.' They will say, 'You are our Lord.' Allah will call them, and As-Sirat (a bridge) will be laid across Hell and I (Muhammad) shall be the first amongst the Apostles to cross it with my followers. Nobody except the Apostles will then be able to speak and they will be saying then, 'O Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.'

There will be hooks like the thorns of Sa'dan in Hell. Have you seen the thorns of Sa'dan?" The people said, "Yes." He said, "These hooks will be like the thorns of Sa'dan but nobody except Allah knows their greatness in size and these will entangle the people according to their deeds; some of them will fall and stay in Hell forever; others will receive punishment (torn into small pieces) and will get out of Hell, till when Allah intends mercy on whomever He likes amongst the people of Hell, He will order the angels to take out of Hell those who worshipped none but Him alone (muslims).The angels will take them out by recognizing them from the traces of prostrations, for Allah has forbidden the (Hell) fire to eat away those traces. So they will come out of the Fire, it will eat away from the whole of the human body except the marks of the prostrations. AT THAT TIME THEY WILL COME OUT OF THE FIRE as mere skeletons..............

Crossing from hellfire will be led by Muhammad himself.

Why are you lying to deceive people?

1 Like

Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 26, 2015
truthman2012:

You muslim guys are bent on going to hell. You can deny any truth, no matter how clear.

Do you understand arabic more than Sahih Bukhari who interpreted the verse to mean what I said?

Every soul will taste of death. And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have fairly earned. Whoso is removed from the Fire and is made to enter paradise, he indeed is triumphant. The life of this world is but comfort of illusion (Quran 3:185)

This verse is explained by Bukhari as follows:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 12 Number 770
Narated By Abu Huraira : The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" He replied, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the full moon on a clear (not cloudy) night?" They replied, "No, O Allah's Apostle!" He said, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the sun when there are no clouds?" They replied in the negative. He said, "You will see Allah (your Lord) in the same way. On the Day of Resurrection, people will be gathered and He will order the people to follow what they used to worship. So some of them will follow the sun, some will follow the moon, and some will follow other deities; and only this nation (Muslims) will be left with its hypocrites. Allah will come to them and say, 'I am Your Lord.' They will say, 'We shall stay in this place till our Lord comes to us and when our Lord will come, we will recognize Him. Then Allah will come to them again and say, 'I am your Lord.' They will say, 'You are our Lord.' Allah will call them, and As-Sirat (a bridge) will be laid across Hell and I (Muhammad) shall be the first amongst the Apostles to cross it with my followers. Nobody except the Apostles will then be able to speak and they will be saying then, 'O Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.'

There will be hooks like the thorns of Sa'dan in Hell. Have you seen the thorns of Sa'dan?" The people said, "Yes." He said, "These hooks will be like the thorns of Sa'dan but nobody except Allah knows their greatness in size and these will entangle the people according to their deeds; some of them will fall and stay in Hell forever; others will receive punishment (torn into small pieces) and will get out of Hell, till when Allah intends mercy on whomever He likes amongst the people of Hell, He will order the angels to take out of Hell those who worshipped none but Him alone (muslims).The angels will take them out by recognizing them from the traces of prostrations, for Allah has forbidden the (Hell) fire to eat away those traces. So they will come out of the Fire, it will eat away from the whole of the human body except the marks of the prostrations. AT THAT TIME THEY WILL COME OUT OF THE FIRE as mere skeletons..............

Crossing from hellfire will be led by Muhammad himself.

Why are you lying to deceive people?

It is you who are lying. I have told you on numerous occasions, to look for the explanations from other verses or authentic hadith; rather than reading your own preferred meanings into narrations.

Those Muslims who will go to hell are those who are hypocrites among the Muslims and those who do not repent of their deliberate sins; and were thus not granted forgiveness by God for those sins; they are punished for a time for those sins. God still gives them hope of finally getting to Paradise; for the mere fact that they did not associate partners with Him; unlike those who worship men or idols. It is those who the hadith refers to.

Those who are Muslims in character and practice; who avoid sins, and repent of those sins which they commit; will cross over the bridge into paradise safely.

Abu Huraira-RA- narrated that the Prophet (saw) said:
“the first of you will move over the bridge like lightening. He (the narrator) said: I said: O thou who art far dearer to me than my father and mother! Which thing is like the passing of lightening? He said: have you not seen lightening, how it passes and then comes back within the twinkling of an eye? Then (they will pass) like the passing of wind, then like the passing of birds, and the hastening of persons will be according to their deeds, and your Prophet will be standing on the sirat (path) saying: save O my Lord save. (the people will go on passing) till the deeds of the servants will be failing in strength, till a man will come who will find it hard to go along (the path) but crawling. He (the narrator said): and on the side of the path hooks will be suspended ready to catch anyone whom these will be required (to catch). There will be those who will somehow or the other succeed in traversing the path and some will be piled up in hell.”
(Reported by Muslim)

Abu Saeed Alkhudree-RA- narrated that the Prophet -(saw)- said while mentioning situations of the Day of Judgment:
“… then a bridge will be placed on the Hell fire and intercession will be permissible, and they (the Prophets) will say: save O Lord save. It was said: O messenger of Allah what is the bridge? He said: a slippery path full of hooks and thorns. The believers will pass on it like the twinkle of an eye, and like lightening, some like wind some like birds, and some like horses. Some will succeed in traversing the path and some will be piled up in hell.”
(Reported by Muslim)

In the hadith of Ibn Mas’ud he said: the Prophet -(saw)- said:
“…they will pass on the path and the path is like the sword (in sharpness) and slippery. It will be said: traverse (the path) according to your deeds. Among them are those who will pass like the swooping of the star, some will pass like the twinkle of an eye, some like wind and some like the hastening of persons. They will crawl and move according to their deeds till a person whose degree of light is the extent of the big toe of feet. He moves one hand and hangs the other. He moves one leg and hangs the other and thus will be touched by fire.”
(Reported by Al-Hakim).

These traditions of the Prophet and the likes explain the meaning of the verse: “And there is none of you except he will pass over it. This is upon your Lord an inevitability decreed.” (Q19:V71). Meaning the verse is referring to the passing on the path. This was the interpretation of Ibn Abbass, Ibn Mas’ud and others.

Therefore, steadfastness on the Day of Judgment on the path goes along with steadfastness in this life. A person’s steadfastness on the path in this world will determine his steadfastness on the path place over Hell fire.

"Abu Sa'id al Khudri reported Allah's Messenger as saying, "When the believers pass safely over (the bridge across) Hell, they will be stopped at a bridge between Hell and Paradise where they will retaliate against one another for the injustices done among them in the world, and when they are purified of all their sins, they will be admitted to Paradise. By Him in Whose hands the life of Muhammad is, everybody will recognize his dwelling in Paradise better than he recognizes his dwelling in this world."
[Sahih al-Bukhari, Fath al-Bari]

These options of course, are for those who identify as Muslims, you unbelievers will be dragged straight to hell; directly; without the option of crossing over any bridges.

I guess these ahadith should end your oft-repeated lies concerning the sirat, and that all Muslims will go to hell. Unfortunately, you are not a people of understanding, so I am sure that the same foolish lie will still be repeated on and on as if it is a fact.
Re: She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) by truthman2012(m): 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
Abuamam:

It is you who are lying. I have told you on numerous occasions, to look for the explanations from other verses or authentic hadith; rather than reading your own preferred meanings into narrations.

Those Muslims who will go to hell are those who are hypocrites among the Muslims and those who do not repent of their deliberate sins; and were thus not granted forgiveness by God for those sins; they are punished for a time for those sins. God still gives them hope of finally getting to Paradise; for the mere fact that they did not associate partners with Him; unlike those who worship men or idols. It is those who the hadith refers to.

Those who are Muslims in character and practice; who avoid sins, and repent of those sins which they commit; will cross over the bridge into paradise safely.

Abu Huraira-RA- narrated that the Prophet (saw) said:
“the first of you will move over the bridge like lightening. He (the narrator) said: I said: O thou who art far dearer to me than my father and mother! Which thing is like the passing of lightening? He said: have you not seen lightening, how it passes and then comes back within the twinkling of an eye? Then (they will pass) like the passing of wind, then like the passing of birds, and the hastening of persons will be according to their deeds, and your Prophet will be standing on the sirat (path) saying: save O my Lord save. (the people will go on passing) till the deeds of the servants will be failing in strength, till a man will come who will find it hard to go along (the path) but crawling. He (the narrator said): and on the side of the path hooks will be suspended ready to catch anyone whom these will be required (to catch). There will be those who will somehow or the other succeed in traversing the path and some will be piled up in hell.”
(Reported by Muslim)

Abu Saeed Alkhudree-RA- narrated that the Prophet -(saw)- said while mentioning situations of the Day of Judgment:
“… then a bridge will be placed on the Hell fire and intercession will be permissible, and they (the Prophets) will say: save O Lord save. It was said: O messenger of Allah what is the bridge? He said: a slippery path full of hooks and thorns. The believers will pass on it like the twinkle of an eye, and like lightening, some like wind some like birds, and some like horses. Some will succeed in traversing the path and some will be piled up in hell.”
(Reported by Muslim)

In the hadith of Ibn Mas’ud he said: the Prophet -(saw)- said:
“…they will pass on the path and the path is like the sword (in sharpness) and slippery. It will be said: traverse (the path) according to your deeds. Among them are those who will pass like the swooping of the star, some will pass like the twinkle of an eye, some like wind and some like the hastening of persons. They will crawl and move according to their deeds till a person whose degree of light is the extent of the big toe of feet. He moves one hand and hangs the other. He moves one leg and hangs the other and thus will be touched by fire.”
(Reported by Al-Hakim).

These traditions of the Prophet and the likes explain the meaning of the verse: “And there is none of you except he will pass over it. This is upon your Lord an inevitability decreed.” (Q19:V71). Meaning the verse is referring to the passing on the path. This was the interpretation of Ibn Abbass, Ibn Mas’ud and others.

Therefore, steadfastness on the Day of Judgment on the path goes along with steadfastness in this life. A person’s steadfastness on the path in this world will determine his steadfastness on the path place over Hell fire.

"Abu Sa'id al Khudri reported Allah's Messenger as saying, "When the believers pass safely over (the bridge across) Hell, they will be stopped at a bridge between Hell and Paradise where they will retaliate against one another for the injustices done among them in the world, and when they are purified of all their sins, they will be admitted to Paradise. By Him in Whose hands the life of Muhammad is, everybody will recognize his dwelling in Paradise better than he recognizes his dwelling in this world."
[Sahih al-Bukhari, Fath al-Bari]

These options of course, are for those who identify as Muslims, you unbelievers will be dragged straight to hell; directly; without the option of crossing over any bridges.

I guess these ahadith should end your oft-repeated lies concerning the sirat, and that all Muslims will go to hell. Unfortunately, you are not a people of understanding, so I am sure that the same foolish lie will still be repeated on and on as if it is a fact.

Trash!

Your cited hadiths have no verifiable references.

But wait a minute! Does quran 3:185 require any third party interpretation? It is self-explanatory.

[Quran 3:185] Every soul will taste of death. And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have fairly earned. WHOSO IS REMOVED FROM THE FIRE AND IS MADE TO ENTER PARADISE, he indeed is triumphant. The life of this world is but comfort of illusion.

[Quran 19:71 Shakir] And there is not one of you but shall come to it (i.e Hell); this is an unavoidable decree of your Lord.

[Quran19:72 Shakir] And We will DELIVER those who guarded (against evil), and We will leave the unjust THEREIN on their knees.

Those who guarded against evil shall be delivered (removed from Fire) and the unjust will be left therein (inside there). All muslims will be in Hell, some will be delivered (i.e removed from fire) and the rest will be left therein (inside hell).

In fact I don't need to be that detailed before an intelligent person will grap it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Christian Preacher Convicted Over Abortion Clinic Protest / "Do I Have To Confess My Adultery To My Spouse?"- Christian Perspective / Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.