Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Beauty Pageant: Is It Still Relevant? See The Defence Of Pageant Association - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beauty Pageant: Is It Still Relevant? See The Defence Of Pageant Association (16495 Views)

Deborah Ay Wins Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant 2019 / Wendy: Face Of Candy City Beauty Pageant Is Scam / Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Pageant: Is It Still Relevant? See The Defence Of Pageant Association by WILLYBABS(m): 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
Rapmaestro:
that's just mean... it happened to u, rii? #Confess
Who knows, trust no ex
Re: Beauty Pageant: Is It Still Relevant? See The Defence Of Pageant Association by ameezy(m): 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
Those who give a fuk went that way

Re: Beauty Pageant: Is It Still Relevant? See The Defence Of Pageant Association by ModeEbo(m): 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
Idgaf
Sum1 can not eat cocumba self
Re: Beauty Pageant: Is It Still Relevant? See The Defence Of Pageant Association by Sammypope4all(m): 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
What a pity, and one 1st class graduate somewhere in this same country is given 50k to not only encourage him/her, but help upgrade/pursue his/her career and also be a source of inspiration. Awon arindi
Re: Beauty Pageant: Is It Still Relevant? See The Defence Of Pageant Association by nwakibie3(m): 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
I have never seen where they gave a beauty pageant winner a standard car. All they give them is kia picanto grin grin
Re: Beauty Pageant: Is It Still Relevant? See The Defence Of Pageant Association by daveP(m): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
Still doesn't change the rot it has given our society

Name one so called Queen that has spanned affecting over 40k persons in a year?

But still yet....

Re: Beauty Pageant: Is It Still Relevant? See The Defence Of Pageant Association by LOGDAN(m): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
Please somebody should summarize this thing for me

My ears day ground

Re: Beauty Pageant: Is It Still Relevant? See The Defence Of Pageant Association by Missmossy(f): 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
Whats the essence of this thread?? I don't get it undecided
Re: Beauty Pageant: Is It Still Relevant? See The Defence Of Pageant Association by buharimustlive: 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
Missmossy:
Whats the essence of this thread?? I don't get it undecided

Chai!!! I love you... i. e if u are really the lady on that pics. If you are not you will give me back my love.
Re: Beauty Pageant: Is It Still Relevant? See The Defence Of Pageant Association by fart: 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
beauty pageant is still relevant they are helping the cucumber business

1 Like

Re: Beauty Pageant: Is It Still Relevant? See The Defence Of Pageant Association by totorimi: 12:10am On Jan 06, 2017
Some people just use these girls to make by deceiving them.
Re: Beauty Pageant: Is It Still Relevant? See The Defence Of Pageant Association by frubben(m): 12:52am On Jan 06, 2017
@ op, if u like explain from now till tomorrow, it's just another form of prostitution. That's why I they seriously they beg baba God not to give my girl pikin.

But on second thought

1 Like

Re: Beauty Pageant: Is It Still Relevant? See The Defence Of Pageant Association by davidif: 1:41am On Jan 06, 2017
buharimustlive:

Chai!!! I love you... i. e if u are really the lady on that pics. If you are not you will give me back my love.

What?? you don't even know her.
Re: Beauty Pageant: Is It Still Relevant? See The Defence Of Pageant Association by Aroh48(m): 1:41am On Jan 06, 2017
CriticMaestro:
it is a tabo for a beutiful girl t marry an everage nigerian nw
English please.
Re: Beauty Pageant: Is It Still Relevant? See The Defence Of Pageant Association by joa2013: 4:44am On Jan 06, 2017
It has never been relevant, thanks.
Re: Beauty Pageant: Is It Still Relevant? See The Defence Of Pageant Association by Dindondin(m): 5:06am On Jan 06, 2017
spartoo:
Pageants is only a waste of time. There is no remarkable contribution of pageantry to the economy. It is only an Avenue to extort and molest.

BTW
and also to display unclothedness. can't dey do parade without opening most part of the body
Re: Beauty Pageant: Is It Still Relevant? See The Defence Of Pageant Association by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 06, 2017
I only see pageants as organised pimps, it has no positive impact on our economy nor our moral values
Re: Beauty Pageant: Is It Still Relevant? See The Defence Of Pageant Association by spartoo: 7:46am On Jan 06, 2017
Dindondin:

and also to display unclothedness. can't dey do parade without opening most part of the body

I Taya oo
Re: Beauty Pageant: Is It Still Relevant? See The Defence Of Pageant Association by CriticMaestro: 8:57am On Jan 06, 2017
Aroh48:
English please.
NA UR PAPA LINGUEGE BDAT
Re: Beauty Pageant: Is It Still Relevant? See The Defence Of Pageant Association by Aroh48(m): 10:12am On Jan 06, 2017
CriticMaestro:
NA my PAPA LINGUEGE BDAT
Re: Beauty Pageant: Is It Still Relevant? See The Defence Of Pageant Association by Aroh48(m): 10:12am On Jan 06, 2017
[quote author=Aroh48 post=52577063][/quote]you just nailed it and it's a pity
Re: Beauty Pageant: Is It Still Relevant? See The Defence Of Pageant Association by Emperormartin(m): 11:16am On Jan 06, 2017
Chai!!!! Chidimma don spoil show....

In the next 5yrs pageantry will crumble in Nigeria like the Nigerian education

(1) (2) (Reply)

FORA 2020: Queen Cynthia Chidera Emerges Winner Of Face Of Royalty Africa / Am Getting Dark!help Plzzz / 5 Fashion Hacks That May Affect Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.