Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Chakra Opening - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chakra Opening (8196 Views)

Lagos Government Suspends Re-Opening Of Churches And Mosques / Clairvoyance-and-the-third-eye-or-brow-chakra- By Adrian Cooper / Third Eye Chakra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chakra Opening by benjanjo1: 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
Pls I want to learn how to open my chakras. Who can help me? @Sarrasin @billyonaire your help will be appreciated
Re: Chakra Opening by Emescot(m): 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
benjanjo1:
Pls I want to learn how to open my chakras. Who can help me? @Sarrasin @billyonaire your help will be appreciated
I can help you if u are serious
Re: Chakra Opening by benjanjo1: 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2017
Emescot:
I can help you if u are serious

Yeah! I am very serious. What should I do?
Re: Chakra Opening by Emescot(m): 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
benjanjo1:

Yeah! I am very serious. What should I do?
Well to be honest i was just like you, whenever am meditating at night i start feeling distracting itching around my nose and concentrating was always difficult but one day i stumbled upon a kundalini video stuff on youtube and i've been using it since then and since then i have started having very clear dreams, so clear they look real, it worked cause my forehead was always as if my heart is there, it willl be beating,but honestly i stopped using it because whenever i use the video any day i will wake up the next day around 2am, with a very strong chill around me and a great fear something is in my room. Just share ur experience cos i know u are not new to opening ur 3rd eye then maybe from there u will learn more
Re: Chakra Opening by chigoziri2403(m): 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
why do you want to open it, and what's the essence of opening a third eye
Re: Chakra Opening by Emescot(m): 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
chigoziri2403:
Believe me its curiosity, u see all this so called men of God u see today, most of them see visions and interprete dreams, thats because the have their third eyes open, the first time i read about 3rd eyes it was on a satanist website, all those psychic, seers, their 3rd eyes are open, many other supernatural gifts will be urs once ur 3rd eye chakra is open, believe me
Re: Chakra Opening by benjanjo1: 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
Emescot:
Well to be honest i was just like you, whenever am meditating at night i start feeling distracting itching around my nose and concentrating was always difficult but one day i stumbled upon a kundalini video stuff on youtube and i've been using it since then and since then i have started having very clear dreams, so clear they look real, it worked cause my forehead was always as if my heart is there, it willl be beating,but honestly i stopped using it because whenever i use the video any day i will wake up the next day around 2am, with a very strong chill around me and a great fear something is in my room. Just share ur experience cos i know u are not new to opening ur 3rd eye then maybe from there u will learn more

Share the link to the video
Re: Chakra Opening by benjanjo1: 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
chigoziri2403:

In simple terms, the overall objective is to have a better knowledge of yourself, and also to have a better knowledge of God.

3 Likes

Re: Chakra Opening by Emescot(m): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
benjanjo1:

Share the link to the video
I will check for the link later, i just downloaded the video thats all, share ur experience
Re: Chakra Opening by benjanjo1: 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
Emescot:
Believe me its curiosity, u see all this so called men of God u see today, most of them see visions and interprete dreams, thats because the have their third eyes open, the first time i read about 3rd eyes it was on a satanist website, all those psychic, seers, their 3rd eyes are open, many other supernatural gifts will be urs once ur 3rd eye chakra is open, believe me

Yes I agree. Most Nigerian pastors are neck deep into mystical practices. But they won't admit it.
Re: Chakra Opening by Emescot(m): 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
benjanjo1:

In simple terms, the overall objective is to have a better knowledge of yourself, and also to have a better knowledge of God.
I wont say having a better knowledge of God but utilising ur God given hidden gift

2 Likes

Re: Chakra Opening by benjanjo1: 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
Emescot:
I will check for the link later, i just downloaded the video thats all, share ur experience

Hmmm...

My brother I stopped for a while (about 1week now). Though my experience didn't really involve dreams, I'll just say a lot of weird occurrences have occurred.
Re: Chakra Opening by benjanjo1: 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
Emescot:
I wont say having a better knowledge of God but utilising ur God given hidden gift

The ultimate purpose is God. To know ones self (ie the inner man) and innate capabilities is path of the journey towards God
Re: Chakra Opening by Emescot(m): 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
benjanjo1:

Hmmm...

My brother I stopped for a while (about 1week now). Though my experience didn't really involve dreams, I'll just say a lot of weird occurrences have occurred.
weird things like what?
Re: Chakra Opening by chigoziri2403(m): 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
Emescot:
does it really work? and what are the side effects?
Re: Chakra Opening by chigoziri2403(m): 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
benjanjo1:

what type of knowledge? and how can it be applied?
Re: Chakra Opening by benjanjo1: 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
chigoziri2403:

It works! But the side effects include hallucinations, that is if you do it too much forcefully.
Re: Chakra Opening by benjanjo1: 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
chigoziri2403:
what type of knowledge? and how can it be applied?

Knowledge about the inner man and innate capabilities will help you fulfill your purpose in life easily, overcome obstacles etc

4 Likes

Re: Chakra Opening by Emescot(m): 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
chigoziri2403:
I havent noticed any side effects, except for the dreams, waking around 2am and fear that something is in the darkness watching me, but going online i have seen people describe their experiences and its terrifying, i have stopped for the main time tho
Re: Chakra Opening by benjanjo1: 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
Emescot:
weird things like what?

My brother, if I tell you, you no go believe! cheesy

Kindly share the link to the video. I'll sincerely appreciate it if you do.
Re: Chakra Opening by Emescot(m): 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
benjanjo1:

My brother, if I tell you, you no go believe! cheesy

Kindly share the link to the video. I'll sincerely appreciate it if you do.
I go check for the link for you, all i know is I searched 'powerful binaurral beats for 3rd eyes' and i saw this indian monk's video with chants, how to do the meditation and binaurral beat playing in the background
Re: Chakra Opening by chigoziri2403(m): 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
Emescot:
I havent noticed any side effects, except for the dreams, waking around 2am and fear that something is in the darkness watching me, but going online i have seen people describe their experiences and its terrifying, i have stopped for the main time tho
did you achieve your aim of opening it?
Re: Chakra Opening by chigoziri2403(m): 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
benjanjo1:

Knowledge about the inner man and innate capabilities will help you fulfill your purpose in life easily, overcome obstacles etc
has it worked for you?
Re: Chakra Opening by benjanjo1: 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
chigoziri2403:
has it worked for you?

Its a process!
Re: Chakra Opening by benjanjo1: 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
Emescot:
I go check for the link for you, all i know is I searched 'powerful binaurral beats for 3rd eyes' and i saw this indian monk's video with chants, how to do the meditation and binaurral beat playing in the background

Ok
Re: Chakra Opening by Emescot(m): 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
chigoziri2403:
did you achieve your aim of opening it?
I did not open it.
Re: Chakra Opening by chigoziri2403(m): 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
Emescot:
I did not open it.
if you didn't open it, how did you know much about it
Re: Chakra Opening by chigoziri2403(m): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
benjanjo1:

Its a process!
does the process work
Re: Chakra Opening by benjanjo1: 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
chigoziri2403:
does the process work

Yes
Re: Chakra Opening by ifenes(m): 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
benjanjo1:

Follow your excitements, that's all you need. Do things that give you Joy. The more joy you feel the more you resonate with your body chakras because they have always and always be open

3 Likes

Re: Chakra Opening by benjanjo1: 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
ifenes:

Follow your excitements, that's all you need. Do things that give you Joy. The more joy you feel the more you resonate with your body chakras because they have always and always be open

Hmmm...

Thanks for the advice
Re: Chakra Opening by shadeyinka(m): 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
Opening your third eye is another way of saying activating your spirit. There are two ways
1. Through Gods Spirit:
This requires among other things Purity, Time, Prayer and Fasting Meditation on God and His word. It is called waiting on the Lord
2. Through Demons:
Requirement is a desire and openness to receive demonic influence. It is faster if you go through one (a guide) who is already heavily infested with demons.

Don't trade away your future over an experience you don't have control over. Once your third eye is opened through demons, you are owned!

You are warned!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your Favorite Verse/chapter In The Bible / 6th June, 2006 - 6/6/06 - Day Of The Beast? / Remembering Your Creator While You Are Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.