Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Chakra Opening - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chakra Opening (8194 Views)

Lagos Government Suspends Re-Opening Of Churches And Mosques / Clairvoyance-and-the-third-eye-or-brow-chakra- By Adrian Cooper / Third Eye Chakra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chakra Opening by benjanjo1: 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
shadeyinka:
Opening your third eye is another way of saying activating your spirit. There are two ways
1. Through Gods Spirit:
This requires among other things Purity, Time, Prayer and Fasting Meditation on God and His word. It is called waiting on the Lord
2. Through Demons:
Requirement is a desire and openness to receive demonic influence. It is faster if you go through one (a guide) who is already heavily infested with demons.

Don't trade away your future over an experience you don't have control over. Once your third eye is opened through demons, you are owned!

You are warned!

Hmmm...
Instilling fear is a method of control. I have come to notice this pattern of inciting fear in people so that they will not seek knowledge and remain in perpetual bondage in the darkness of ignorance!

For you information, I have tried the number 1 option you stated above, though I do not discredit it, IT DID NOT WORK!!! I have decided to free my mind and access the inner man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chakra Opening by Ranchhoddas: 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
What are the disadvantages?
benjanjo1:

In simple terms, the overall objective is to have a better knowledge of yourself, and also to have a better knowledge of God.
Re: Chakra Opening by Ranchhoddas: 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
Funny. Is your third eye opened?
shadeyinka:
Opening your third eye is another way of saying activating your spirit. There are two ways
1. Through Gods Spirit:
This requires among other things Purity, Time, Prayer and Fasting Meditation on God and His word. It is called waiting on the Lord
2. Through Demons:
Requirement is a desire and openness to receive demonic influence. It is faster if you go through one (a guide) who is already heavily infested with demons.

Don't trade away your future over an experience you don't have control over. Once your third eye is opened through demons, you are owned!

You are warned!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chakra Opening by Anas09: 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
Emescot:
Well to be honest i was just like you, whenever am meditating at night i start feeling distracting itching around my nose and concentrating was always difficult but one day i stumbled upon a kundalini video stuff on youtube and i've been using it since then and since then i have started having very clear dreams, so clear they look real, it worked cause my forehead was always as if my heart is there, it willl be beating,but honestly i stopped using it because whenever i use the video any day i will wake up the next day around 2am, with a very strong chill around me and a great fear something is in my room. Just share ur experience cos i know u are not new to opening ur 3rd eye then maybe from there u will learn more
What do u suppose the Strong Chill that makes you feel something is in your room? What do you think evokes that fear.

1 Like

Re: Chakra Opening by shadeyinka(m): 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
benjanjo1:

Hmmm...
Instilling fear is a method of control. I have come to notice this pattern of inciting fear in people so that they will not seek knowledge and remain in perpetual bondage in the darkness of ignorance!

For you information, I have tried the number 1 option you stated above, though I do not discredit it, IT DID NOT WORK!!! I have decided to free my mind and access the inner man.

I am not inducing any form of fear. Any journey through the unknown require you to count the cost.

Eg. Jumping for the first time with a parachute from a plane require you to know the possibility of your parachute not opening.

Method 1 is difficult (no pretence about it: we live in a real world)
Method 2 is much easier (a short cut) but leads to perdition.

You invite the kundalini spirit or spirit guides into your life, you are owned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chakra Opening by shadeyinka(m): 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Funny. Is your third eye opened?

Do you have respect for snakes?
Have you ever been bitten by a snake?

Don't be bitten if you are not in control of the solution to its venom.

1 Like

Re: Chakra Opening by Anas09: 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
Emescot:
Believe me its curiosity, u see all this so called men of God u see today, most of them see visions and interprete dreams, thats because the have their third eyes open, the first time i read about 3rd eyes it was on a satanist website, all those psychic, seers, their 3rd eyes are open, many other supernatural gifts will be urs once ur 3rd eye chakra is open, believe me
Satan has got you decieved to think that the people of God deal with the Third Eye. I dream very vivid dreams which comes to pass immediately. I get interpretations of dreams too. There's nothing like the third eye around me. I have the Holy Spirit.

When u don't know the other side, you conclude that the other side is just like your side.

Satan, counterfeits God.

Btw, I have read The Third Eye. The Cave of the Ancient, Doctor From Lama. All thess books talks about what you guys are talking about here. It is demonic.

Do not mention mention here, except wolves in sheep's clothings.

1 Like

Re: Chakra Opening by Anas09: 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
benjanjo1:

In simple terms, the overall objective is to have a better knowledge of yourself, and also to have a better knowledge of God.
What could the name of this God be?

1 Like

Re: Chakra Opening by Ranchhoddas: 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
This isn't what I asked na?
shadeyinka:

Do you have respect for snakes? Have you ever been bitten by a snake?
Don't be bitten if you are not in control of the solution to its venom.
Re: Chakra Opening by Ranchhoddas: 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
Na wa o. Which one person wan believe now?
What do you mean by 'owned'? Are you saying people like Sarassin and Loj (I don't know if you know them) are owned?
E be like say I go quit this Nairaland for good.
shadeyinka:

I am not inducing any form of fear. Any journey through the unknown require you to count the cost.

Eg. Jumping for the first time with a parachute from a plane require you to know the possibility of your parachute not opening.

Re: Chakra Opening by Emescot(m): 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
Anas09:

Satan has got you decieved to think that the people of God deal with the Third Eye. I dream very vivid dreams which comes to pass immediately. I get interpretations of dreams too. There's nothing like the third eye around me. I have the Holy Spirit.

When u don't know the other side, you conclude that the other side is just like your side.

Satan, counterfeits God.

Btw, I have read The Third Eye. The Cave of the Ancient, Doctor From Lama. All thess books talks about what you guys are talking about here. It is demonic.

Do not mention mention here, except wolves in sheep's clothings.

Really i dont know how u can type all this and still expect me not to mention u, anyways I dont even know what to say to you

1 Like

Re: Chakra Opening by Ranchhoddas: 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
Is your third eye awakened?
Anas09:
Re: Chakra Opening by shadeyinka(m): 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Na wa o. Which one person wan believe now?
What do you mean by 'owned'? Are you saying people like Sarassin and Loj (I don't know if you know them) are owned?
E be like say I go quit this Nairaland for good.

Owned as in INFECTED by DEMONS.

When malaria parasites enter your blood, they own you until they are flushed out

1 Like

Re: Chakra Opening by Emescot(m): 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
Anas09:

What do u suppose the Strong Chill that makes you feel something is in your room? What do you think evokes that fear.
So because i feel something is in my room you think that it could be something negative?
Re: Chakra Opening by Anas09: 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
Emescot:
So because i feel something is in my room you think that it could be something negative?
Why the fear then? A positive presence will induce fear?
Pls guy.
Re: Chakra Opening by Anas09: 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Is your third eye awakened?
Oh. I need my Third Eye awakened to know the name of the God he wanted to know more?
Re: Chakra Opening by Anas09: 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
Emescot:
Really i dont know how u can type all this and still expect me not to mention u, anyways I dont even know what to say to you
The mention is there is a typo. Am sorry my phone has a mind of its own, bring up what i didnt type.

Just forget the mention and answer the upper part.
Re: Chakra Opening by Emescot(m): 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
Anas09:

Why the fear then? A positive presence will induce fear?
Pls guy.
Please geh, all i know is am meditating, meditation opens you up. Am not doing anything evil neither am I opening my heart to satan. Kai
Re: Chakra Opening by EVarn(m): 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
Anas09:
Why the fear then? A positive presence will induce fear? Pls guy.
Do you not fear God?,does that mean God is "negative"?. It is the power of an entity that induces fear,not the nature(good or bad).
Re: Chakra Opening by Ranchhoddas: 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
No. I asked a question.
Anas09:

Oh. I need my Third Eye awakened to know the name of the God he wanted to know more?
Re: Chakra Opening by Emescot(m): 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
EVarn:
Do you not fear God?,does that mean God is "negative"?.
It is the power of an entity that induces fear,not the nature(good or bad).
Help me tell am o... I tire
Re: Chakra Opening by benjanjo1: 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
Anas09:

HIS NAME IS GOD!!!
Re: Chakra Opening by benjanjo1: 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
What are the disadvantages?

No such thing my dear!
Re: Chakra Opening by benjanjo1: 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
shadeyinka:

Story! You've never experienced or tried it before, I suggest you speak only of what you know, or rather join us as we embark on this journey towards spirituality devoid of the shackles of religion

5 Likes

Re: Chakra Opening by Anas09: 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
benjanjo1:

HIS NAME IS GOD!!!
God is not a personal name of any particulat diety. God is a common noun for a whole class of dieties.
Every deity is god to those who worship it. They all have their personal names. Allah is the name of the God of the muslims (Arabs).

My God's " The Judie-Christian" name is Jehovah. Here is Jehovah introducing Himself to His servant Moses.

And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.
Exodus:6:3

See? He has a name. So, what is the name of this your God that you require a third eye to see better?

2 Likes

Re: Chakra Opening by Anas09: 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
No. I asked a question.
Have you ever considered why people need "The Third Eye" to see into the Supernatural?

Why do they need to see into the Supernatural? The creator created us human, gave us power over the human Domain, why do we want to see into the supernatural?

Here is what the Bible says.

The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.
Deuteronomy:29:29

Do you even know that, that will open you up for evil possessions? Satan can so decieve this people.

So, no. I will depend on the Holy Spirit for revelations.

This kids dey take satan play.

1 Like

Re: Chakra Opening by Anas09: 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
EVarn:
Do you not fear God?,does that mean God is "negative"?.
It is the power of an entity that induces fear,not the nature(good or bad).
You mean the fear you fear God is negative fear? LAWD.
Ah, so the power of God induce the fear ot terror in you? Was this the kind of God you served?

Guy, my God freed me from Fear. In God there's no fear, but Love and Reverance. True Love Cast no Fear.

He has not given us the spirit of FEAR WHICH BRINGS TO BONDAGE, but the spirit of boldness and of a sound mind.

When King James Bible uses Fear, it meant Reverence, not terror.

The fear in question here was of terror, hence, he stopped the invocation of the Chakras.

He was terrorised by a presence. The presence of satan induces terror. When the guy masters and over comes his fears, satan will show himself to him in person.
He has been invoking an evil spirit without knowing.

1 Like

Re: Chakra Opening by Anas09: 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
Emescot:
Please geh, all i know is am meditating, meditation opens you up. Am not doing anything evil neither am I opening my heart to satan. Kai
I meditate too, a lot. But i do not have.chills by 2am and feel a presence which induces fear in me. My dear, when You meditate and the Holy Spirit comes for a fellowship, pls investigate from those who have experienced him, the Joy, the peace, the serenity that flows in you. You'd never want him to go away.

Have you watched Near Death Experiences of those who met with Christ? Both young and old. All of them say the same thing. The Joy, the Peace. All of them say they begged to stay with Him, but he insists, "It's not yet time".

No one enters into the presence God in fellowship and feels fear. Something is wrong. Pls investigate.

2 Likes

Re: Chakra Opening by Anas09: 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
Emescot:
Yes, if you doubt me, continue with your Meditations (But be warned that if a demon enters you willingly, it won't come out easily, you'll be bought), wen you feel that Chills and fear again, speak up and say, 'I am not afraid to face you, show yourself'. Believe me, you'll never return here to talk about what will ensued in that meeting, because he will swear you to secrecy.

12 to 4am is when those spirits operates. 2am is the peak of their activities.

You dey joke with life wey God give you. If you like throw am give Satan. He is condmned already, but u are not.

You are warned.

1 Like

Re: Chakra Opening by bi0nics: 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
Hello

Can someone explain the Op? undecided
Re: Chakra Opening by shadeyinka(m): 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
benjanjo1:

Story! You've never experienced or tried it before, I suggest you speak only of what you know, or rather join us as we embark on this journey towards spirituality devoid of the shackles of religion

What experience do you have with demons?

I had in the past been owned!
Now, I uproot them when I encounter them.

Don't dabble into what you don't know the consequence!

1 Like

Re: Chakra Opening by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. (Gnostic Book of Thomas v.2)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your Favorite Verse/chapter In The Bible / The Atheist's Dilemma / Remembering Your Creator While You Are Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.