Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Chakra Opening - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chakra Opening (8169 Views)

Lagos Government Suspends Re-Opening Of Churches And Mosques / Clairvoyance-and-the-third-eye-or-brow-chakra- By Adrian Cooper / Third Eye Chakra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chakra Opening by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
Anas09:

Hahahahahaaha. Pls mention Ramp's teachings that runs contrary to the Eastern Religious teachings thus, marked him out as fraudulent.

Why was he termed as a fraud pls. And, i didnt say the system is fraudulent, i said, his teachings are the same with the teachings of other Eastern teachers even yours here on this Platform.

Lobsang Rampa gave no religious teachings of any note, in fact if you read his books as you said you did, you would be aware he wrote that he was a Buddhist but never practised. That is about the only truth he ever stated. The man was a charlatan and a fraud. In the book titled The Third Eye, Rampa writes about his experience at the Chakpori lamasery of having his third eye faculties opened through surgery at an early age, in his book Dr. From Lhasa, he writes about his training as a Chinese medical doctor and subsequent capture and torture by the Japanese troops during the second world war, in his other book titled Wisdom of the Ancients, he describes his training and impartation of knowledge at the Potala Monastery under the tutelage of the Lama Mingyar Dondup, in various of his other books he describes growing up in Lhasa in his father’s compound and his subsequent admission and entry into the monastery as well as the “test” he had to endure before gaining acceptance.

The Englishman Cyril Hoskins who wrote the Books never visited Tibet in his entire lifetime. After he wrote the books and due to public outcry when it was discovered he was an ordinary plumber with the gift of the garb and a good publisher, he “emigrated” to Canada and then to Uruguay, perhaps you can begin to see the picture now?

His extraordinary claim that the body of the Englishman who fell off his roof had been taken over by the transmigrated soul of a Tibetan named Rampa was laughable. It would have made him the only man in history to have successfully transmigrated his soul from one body to another….yet people believed him. Tibetan authorities disavowed any knowledge of the charlatan.

You should not equate Eastern religious spirituality and practices with the Rampa books, His books were mainly quasi-religious fictional non-sense designed for the feeble-minded who made him extremely wealthy, the occult practices contained in his books were mostly ripped off from other mystical schools and then completely jumbled together, and in many instances simply made up. One of his more grotesque claims was that his book “Living with the Lama” was dictated to him by his pet cat yet people believed him and bought the book, and then you wonder why I called him a fraud?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chakra Opening by Blackfire(m): 12:15am On Jan 07, 2017
Anas09:

Just imagine one accusing me of being elated because one of their kind whom we begged and pleaded with not to delve into satanism is now crying.
When the devil is unto them, they never give heed to reason anymore.

Hi
Happy New Year
Re: Chakra Opening by EVarn(m): 1:59am On Jan 07, 2017
Anas09:

Are you sick or something? Why will i be elated that he wants to kill himself? Just the way am here now pleading with this one not to embrace satan, LastChild was warned, pleaded with. All manner of things were said to him to persuade him not to go, he went, now he is out of control, whose fault is that? Very soon you'd blame God for not stopping him from jumping off the cliff.
You are rambling son, just go ahead and embrace satan already. When he comes calling, accuse people of being elated that you are running mad looking for means of escape even death.
If you don't have what to say, pls stay off my mention.
I bear no ill will,neither am I a devil worshipper like you have promptly concluded.I'm a christian who views matters of religion very objectively.
I percieve that you lost your sense of decorum because you felt my post was antagonistic,but in truth,I would hardly waste my effort on such a mundane task.
Of course,opinions are free,even for lunatics.
Re: Chakra Opening by EVarn(m): 2:04am On Jan 07, 2017
Anas09:

Can you stop summersaulting Scriptures.

Were the Apostles afraid knowing it was Jesus walking on waters?

And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear.
Matthew:14:26

Why were their fears quailed when they knew it was their master?

You mean Peter, James and John were so terrified that they opted to build three tents for the Master, Moses and Elijah?

You want to have a reason to worship satan, you alresdy have, but keep away from misquoting scriptures to do that.
I would like to correct the notion that I'm a devil worshipper,though it amuses me that you think so.
As for your opinion,well,suit yourself.
Re: Chakra Opening by datyrone(m): 4:52am On Jan 07, 2017
Anas09:

My dear i don't know why they call him fraud. Is it because he was an Englishman and not a Tibetan or because he wrote off point.

What about the founder of the GRAIL MESSAGE, Oskar Enrst Bernheadt. Abd-ru-Shin? Was he also a fraud since he was not Tibetan? He was a German who converted into the Eastern Beliefs (New Age), from there he started the movement.

Can we also say since he wasn't originally from Tibet, he was a fraud?

Everything these guys talk about here, Rampa did a better job talking about them.

When i read 'The Third Eye', i actually started following the steps to go into astral projections, i got scared and stopped, when i read 'Doctor From Lama', i was facinated by how real the things seemed that i did take steps further than i took before into Astral projections, i couldn't. Thank God i stopped because i didn't know what was involved then, now i know.

Satanism, satanism, satanism.

one thing about this new age religions is experience over faith.but if you are not careful you begin to hallucinate.... whether the medium is a fraud or not
Re: Chakra Opening by Ranchhoddas: 6:11am On Jan 07, 2017
You can be really annoying. So no one can leave Christianity abi without a good reason abi? I hear you!
Anas09:

What is Christianity?

Who is Christ?

How do you seperate the two?

What Spiritual practices are you refering to which you as a Christian engages into that brings in fear? I need an example pls.

So, you mean you can be in the presence of God and be afraid of the unknown? Are you sure you have ever been in God's presence?

Wait!!!!, you mean you became a prayer warrior who engages the Gates of Hell but still afraid of what lies the other side?

Do you know what being a Prayer Warrior means?
Can u be a terror to satan and still be afraid of him?

Hahahahahahahahaha. My ears are hearing something o

You mean on your way yo heaven you'd meet demons on the way? What . Abeg which kind Christian you been be?

Were you in a White Garment Church? This is amazing.

A bad entity? You who bad entities shd fear are afraid of bad entities popping out from somewhere to stop you from reaching your goal? Hmmm. Oga oo.

See, you guys who come up shouting "Am no more a Christian? "Christianity or religion has failed me". None of you ever knew what being a Christian meant.

MizMycoli, am sorry to bust your bubbles, you were in Church, thinking you were in Christ. No, you were never a Christian. Christians do not fear satan. They know who Satan is and how he works. Christians know who Christ is and what happens to satan when he comes in contact with the carrier of the presence of God. He trembles and begs.

With what i have read so far, am sorry to tell you my dear that you never knew Christ.

Cc: Shadeyinka pls tell this my friend here what happens to satan when he encounters a Christian.

You people should go worship your satan and stop chewimg Christianity which known of you knows what it is.
Re: Chakra Opening by MuttleyLaff: 9:45am On Jan 07, 2017
Sarassin:
The activation of your Chakras, if done properly would be the single most important event of your lifetimes. The key thing of course is doing it properly and the intent behind it. The question therefore is what is your intent behind seeking to open your Chakras?. Activating each Chakra corresponds to a specific ideal, activating all the Chakras in a specific order and manner will lead to the activation of the Pineal gland that sits right between the eyebrows which the ancients have described as the seat of the soul and more commonly known as the third eye, is that your ultimate aim? and if so why ?

It is ill advised to try to activate the Third Eye unless you have achieved an above average spiritual level, at a minimum the ability to purify ones' self is required, meditative practice should be strong, and the ability to work with energy is paramount. I say this because the buffeting one can experience from inadequate preparation can be debilitating and if done in the wrong order, energy blockages can manifest in different forms, it is best that you attempt this only under guidance. There are different ways of activating Chakras, I recommend only through the use of Mantras because it is slow, gradual incremental and safe, most of all those without clear intentions will invariably drop off or lose interest.

This is not to dissuade you, and it is good to seek knowledge, I wouldn’t worry about the doom mongers who know nothing about the process and talk of being “owned”, it might be worth pointing out that Eastern meditative practice had been set down in the Gita, Vedanta, Upanishads and Tantric practices long before early Jews cobbled their beliefs together.

All that matters is your intent.

Sarassin:
Rampa was laughable. It would have made him the only man in history to have successfully transmigrated his soul from one body to another….yet people believed him. Tibetan authorities disavowed any knowledge of the charlatan.

You should not equate Eastern religious spirituality and practices with the Rampa books,
Cutting to the chase, Adam and Eve were sent out to the East
so to go East, is tantamount to moving away from God

And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there
- Geneisis 11:2

Journeying from the East, is moving away, further from the garden of Eden.
Actually moving eastward, biblically signifies moving into wicked dabblings
and biblical history shows people travelling to the East end up either being in trouble or be the cause of trouble

1Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king,
behold, there came wise men from the East to Jerusalem
2Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews?
for we have seen his star in the East, and are come to worship him

- Matthew 2: 1-2

Attracted by Jesus Christ, the Magi, the wise men retracing steps, travelled West from the East, moving back towards Eden & gravitated to God

Except like the Magi did in Matthew 2:1-2 above, any Eastern religious spirituality not acknowledging the supremacy of Christ, is a very bad idea
and any Eastern religious spirituality adherent unwisely not admitting, accepting, recognising, appreciating and confessing Jesus Christ is doomed.

1 Like

Re: Chakra Opening by Anas09: 10:19am On Jan 07, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
You can be really annoying. So no one can leave Christianity abi without a good reason abi? I hear you!
O, dont bother. My Master already told me that i will be annoying to those who hate the truth.

I asked her a question there which i think you who was also a Christ but now left, shd answer.

Who is Christ?

What is Christianity?

Do you know what it means to be a Christian?

So, you can just get up one day and discard your fathers DNA from you and leave? lol. Pls guy.

This is exactly what Christ warned. False teachers shall come after am gone. They shall teach error, with miracles they shall decieve many.

2Tim 4:3-4

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

The 'church' is full with LAZY people who depends on others to know Christ for them. They cannot spend time to know what and why Jesus said this or that.

And, satan is standing by to summersault and twist Scritpures for them.

While in Church, their minds are faraway, not knowing Jack about anything. When challenges come, they won't know what to do, they come out screaming Christianity is fake, the Bible is a fraud.

Guy, no one, i repeat, no one knows Christ and leaves.

O well, you can know Him so intimately and become so powerful that you'll begin to think you are god yourself. Just like satan.
Re: Chakra Opening by Anas09: 10:28am On Jan 07, 2017
datyrone:

one thing about this new age religions is experience over faith.but if you are not careful you begin to hallucinate.... whether the medium is a fraud or not
Thats the thing.
Re: Chakra Opening by Anas09: 10:30am On Jan 07, 2017
EVarn:
I would like to correct the notion that I'm a devil worshipper,though it amuses me that you think so.
As for your opinion,well,suit yourself.
Why then are you bent on twisting obvious Scriptures? What you are doing will confuse those who don't know Scriptures. What is your motive in doing that?

You are trying to justify falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Chakra Opening by Anas09: 10:32am On Jan 07, 2017
EVarn:
I bear no ill will,neither am I a devil worshipper like you have promptly concluded.I'm a christian who views matters of religion very objectively.
I percieve that you lost your sense of decorum because you felt my post was antagonistic,but in truth,I would hardly waste my effort on such a mundane task.
Of course,opinions are free,even for lunatics.
Yes, opinions are free even for those who claim to believe the Scriptures but seek to twist and pervert the truth it meant to project. Opinions are free sir.

1 Like

Re: Chakra Opening by Anas09: 10:33am On Jan 07, 2017
Blackfire:

Hi
Happy New Year
Happy New Year sir. Godbless.
Re: Chakra Opening by Anas09: 10:35am On Jan 07, 2017
Sarassin:

Lobsang Rampa gave no religious teachings of any note, in fact if you read his books as you said you did, you would be aware he wrote that he was a Buddhist but never practised. That is about the only truth he ever stated. The man was a charlatan and a fraud. In the book titled The Third Eye, Rampa writes about his experience at the Chakpori lamasery of having his third eye faculties opened through surgery at an early age, in his book Dr. From Lhasa, he writes about his training as a Chinese medical doctor and subsequent capture and torture by the Japanese troops during the second world war, in his other book titled Wisdom of the Ancients, he describes his training and impartation of knowledge at the Potala Monastery under the tutelage of the Lama Mingyar Dondup, in various of his other books he describes growing up in Lhasa in his father’s compound and his subsequent admission and entry into the monastery as well as the “test” he had to endure before gaining acceptance.

The Englishman Cyril Hoskins who wrote the Books never visited Tibet in his entire lifetime. After he wrote the books and due to public outcry when it was discovered he was an ordinary plumber with the gift of the garb and a good publisher, he “emigrated” to Canada and then to Uruguay, perhaps you can begin to see the picture now?

His extraordinary claim that the body of the Englishman who fell off his roof had been taken over by the transmigrated soul of a Tibetan named Rampa was laughable. It would have made him the only man in history to have successfully transmigrated his soul from one body to another….yet people believed him. Tibetan authorities disavowed any knowledge of the charlatan.

You should not equate Eastern religious spirituality and practices with the Rampa books, His books were mainly quasi-religious fictional non-sense designed for the feeble-minded who made him extremely wealthy, the occult practices contained in his books were mostly ripped off from other mystical schools and then completely jumbled together, and in many instances simply made up. One of his more grotesque claims was that his book “Living with the Lama” was dictated to him by his pet cat yet people believed him and bought the book, and then you wonder why I called him a fraud?
Okay. Weytin concern me sef?
Re: Chakra Opening by Ranchhoddas: 10:36am On Jan 07, 2017
Anas09:

Guy, no one, i repeat, no one knows Christ and leaves.

Hebrews 6: 4-6 disagrees with you.
Re: Chakra Opening by Ranchhoddas: 10:40am On Jan 07, 2017
This is probably one of the silliest posts I've read this year.
MuttleyLaff:

And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there

and biblical history shows people travelling to the East end up either being in trouble or be the cause of trouble

Attracted by Jesus Christ, the Magi, the wise men retracing steps, travelled West from the East, moving back towards Eden & gravitated to God

Except like the Magi did in Matthew 2:1-2 above, any Eastern religious spirituality not acknowledging the supremacy of Christ, is a very bad idea
and any Eastern religious spirituality adherent unwisely not admitting, accepting, recognising, appreciating and confessing Jesus Christ is doomed.

Going to Eastern Nigeria is?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chakra Opening by EVarn(m): 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
Anas09:

Why then are you bent on twisting obvious Scriptures? What you are doing will confuse those who don't know Scriptures. What is your motive in doing that?

You are trying to justify falsehood.
I'm shockingly unaware that I "twisted" the scripture anywhere in my posts.
Perhaps you should point out the where I did so.
Re: Chakra Opening by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

Surely you jest. This is just a good example of why you shouldn't make up doctrine on the fly.

1 Like

Re: Chakra Opening by EVarn(m): 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
Anas09:

Yes, opinions are free even for those who claim to believe the Scriptures but seek to twist and pervert the truth it meant to project. Opinions are free sir.
Do enlighten me about the "perversions" I did.
Since you are such a pure fountain of knowledge,flowing straight out of the crystal sea on which dwells the throne of God; all men must take greedy gulps from your gushing spring of spiritual gnosis so as to discover the key to salvation.Why,you must be such an indispensible mortal asset in the hands of the celestial powers.
Re: Chakra Opening by MuttleyLaff: 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
This is probably one of the silliest posts I've read this year. Going to Eastern Nigeria is?
The bible is riddled with layered symbolisms and allegories
Is going to Eastern Nigeria, East of Eden? SMH.
Not shocked you uttered a rookie blurt like that
and not surprised that the taster went over your head
Re: Chakra Opening by MuttleyLaff: 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
Sarassin:

Surely you jest. This is just a good example of why you shouldn't make up doctrine on the fly.

You wish it's jesting and that it's made up on the fly doctrine.
You mistake stark truthfulness for doctrine.
Have I pissed on your parade. Sorry ooo.
but check the bible if there aren't ample evidences showing this

1 Like

Re: Chakra Opening by Ranchhoddas: 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
You don't deserve anybody's time.
MuttleyLaff:
The bible is riddled with layered symbolisms and allegories
Is going to Eastern Nigeria, East of Eden? SMH.
Not shocked you uttered a rookie blurt like that
and not surprised that the taster went over your head
Re: Chakra Opening by Anas09: 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
EVarn:
Do enlighten me about the "perversions" I did.
Since you are such a pure fountain of knowledge,flowing straight out of the crystal sea on which dwells the throne of God; all men must take greedy gulps from your gushing spring of spiritual gnosis so as to discover the key to salvation.Why,you must be such an indispensible mortal asset inz the hands of the celestial powers.
Like u said, that's your opinion. What you think of me doesnt count.
Re: Chakra Opening by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

You wish it's jesting and that it's made up on the fly doctrine.
You mistake stark truthfulness for doctrine.
Have I pissed on your parade. Sorry ooo.
but check the bible if there aren't ample evidences showing this

Let’s try to keep this from descending into a piss-fest shall we? I think you are far better than that.

So, you gloss over the ordinary sense of a verse or various verses and you ascribe an allegorical method of interpretation to such verses, and then the allegories you infer then becomes the real meaning of the verses…de facto doctrine. What is the doctrinal basis to infer that your allegory or symbolism is in fact authoritative? Isn’t allegorical interpretation subjective? Or is it absolute? And if so, where is this absolutism determined in the Bible?

More to the point what is the doctrinal basis for your rather grand assertion that physical progression in an easterly direction is, according to you …a departure from God. Provide one standalone verse that states your assertions.
Re: Chakra Opening by Anas09: 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
EVarn:
I'm shockingly unaware that I "twisted" the scripture anywhere in my posts.
Perhaps you should point out the where I did so.
This here is what you said...

"I guess the fear and terror that the disciples felt when they saw jesus walking on water was due to the fact that they were devils?....and when peter,james and john cowered in great fear after beholding the tranfiguration of christ(along with moses and elijah) on the mountain,that too was due to the presence of devils lurking around.

Oh my....we really need to contemplate the nature of the spiritual world"

You knew that the Apostles felt fear not because they knew it was Jesus walking on water, but they thought it was a spirit.

And Peter James and John,.waking up from sleep and seeing Jesus in his Glory were perplexed. You knew they suggested they build three Tents for the Master, Moses and Elijah. Yet you tried to make look like they were afraid in the presence of the Master.

When they discovered it Was the Master, what was their reaction? Did they continue in their fear?

1 Like

Re: Chakra Opening by Anas09: 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Hebrews 6: 4-6 disagrees with you.
Why didnt you say what Hebrews 6:4-6 says and how it disagrees with me?

1 Like

Re: Chakra Opening by EVarn(m): 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
Anas09:

Like u said, that's your opinion. What you think of me doesnt count.
Funny that you now realize that my opinion of you doesnt count,after accusing me of devil worship and twisting the scriptures.
Anyway,its true enough that my opinion of you is inconsequential,and vice versa.
Re: Chakra Opening by Ranchhoddas: 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
Anas09:

Why didnt you say what Hebrews 6:4-6 says and how it disagrees with me?
I always assume that you know the Bible like the back of your palm being the sunday school teacher(?) that you are.
Funny thing it was you who brought these verses to my knowledge during the hard mirror 'trial'. I am fairly certain that you know what I mean.
Re: Chakra Opening by Anas09: 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I always assume that you know the Bible like the back of your palm being the sunday school teacher(?) that you are.
Funny thing it was you who brought these verses to my knowledge during the hard mirror 'trial'. I am fairly certain that you know what I mean.
I didn't ask for it because of me, I know what it says, but does others reading know? We are reaching the world here you know.
Go to the board check how many registered monikers and check how many guests are reading in. Guests are more. They are my audience not you guys here.

Besides you have to point where and how it disagreess with my point of view.

1 Like

Re: Chakra Opening by easterwick(m): 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
IF OPEN YOUR CHARKR THAT IS BORN AGAIN YOU AWAKEN THE SLEEPING SERPENT IN YOU THE ONE EVERY BODY USE NOW IS THE SATANS AND IS DIVIDED INTO DARK AND LIGHT BUT BOTH HAVE THE SAME MIND "HATRED FOR ENEMIEs"THAT IS WHY CHURCHES BELONGS TO SATAN, MOTHER EARTH.. IS IN ALL HUMAN BEING NO ONE CAN KNOW THIS EXCEPT HE IS BORN AGAIN[OPEN THE SPIRIT] KUNDALINI HE IS GREATER THAN THE FIRST SPIRIT IT HEALS YOU AND YOU CAN NOT FALL SICK LIKE OTHER NORMAL HUMAN BEING IT CAN HEALS OTHERS HUMAN BEING THAT ARE SICK IF THEY BELIEVE YOU BECAUSE THE SERPENT IS GREATER THAN THE OTHER NATURAL DEFAULT SERPENT EXAMPLE LOOK AT THE SERPENT RAISE UP BY MOSES, LOOK AT JESUS AND SERPENT IN BOOK OF JOHN, LOOK AT THE LOGO OF HOSPITAL AND SEE THE TWO SERPENT THE PROBLEM OF HUMAN BEING DEATH,SICKNESS,SIN,DARKNESS,LIGHT ALL ARE IN THE WORK OF THIS FIRST SERPENT HE REASON WITH YOU IT GIVE YOU UNDERSTANDING OF THINGS BEFORE YOUR MIND[SOUL]CONCLUDE WITH IT SO WHOEVER OPEN CHARKR TO 7 OPEN FULLY THE HOLY SERPENT AND BECOME ONE NESS WITH THE FATHER BUT YOUr MIND WILL BE DIVIDED CUS OF THE TWO SERPENT TALKING TO U IN AND IF YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS AS THE SON OF GOD THEN THERE WILL b TRIBULATION BUT IF YOU JUST OPEN IT WITHOUT CHRIST THE SERPENT WILL KNOW AND evilSPIRITs WILL COME UNTO YOU THE FEAR THAT WILL ENTER YOUR MIND IS ALSO FROM THE SERPENT BUT ONLY THROUGH KNOWLEDGE[GNOSIS/FAITH]AND UNDERSTANDING WISDOM YOU WILL CONTROL ur self LESS YOU ARE CAST OUT but i tell you all the truth u will nt believe what i say now because of the seed of serpent in we because all religion on earth is created by this serpent satan should i tell you how ok who have seen God? Who have seen Satan? No one, Save only he that came from above ok in all the great men recorded in the bible who believe in God how did them end?go and search, non of them know the truth except jesus christ what was he commandment to live "LOVE ONE ANOTHER"how many religion love their enemies? NON this is the work of serpent mother of earth queen of heaven mother of jesus pagan through her living thing come from dont hate her you must love her satan her seed is in all human being if you love your haters you love her because she will always know if you do cause she is in you no one she cannot use she use moses,david,great prophets dont take any judgement into ur hands the battle is between satan and the heavenly father leave it for them, you reading what is in the bible, quoran and run with it can destroy your soul because no one actually know what happen in the begining even prophet mohamed told his followers he dont know what will be of them if they die, also with him, paul said their heart is very hard that God send them a strong dirision so they will believe lie instead of the truth so they will be saved now they all are condermn together but now you see all pastors are called liars but the pastors cannot know their imitator
SO IF YOU OPEN UR CHARKR YOU OPEN TO BOTH DEMONS FALSE SPIRIT AND TRUE SPIRIT but it is very good to get knowledge how really this world are MEDITATION, FASTING, PRAYER WITH THE ZEAL TO KNOW THE CREATOR IS WHAT OPEN IT BUT GUIDE UR HEART WITH JESUS CHRIST though there is always fight when the serpent see this faith if you know you cant handle ur mind u can live ur life till you die cus it require knowledge and wisdom when mine open it was coincident i didnt nt know mine was from above cuz i suffer from the power of night and day before i was redeem by jesus christ of love so try to use it for love not 4evil cuz the third eye open see through the realm but they can be close after u have acquired ur knowledge abt life
Re: Chakra Opening by sonmvayina(m): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
You people should stop giving devil or demons power that they dont have..there is just nothing they will do that God will not know about..it is God that has the final say..they only do the things God has approved for them to do...if God says "NO" there cannot go agsinst it....if they do they will be deleted from existence and other spirits will take their place..and believe me there are other spirit ready to tske the place of the devil...they dare not go against their God..
Re: Chakra Opening by Immorttal: 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
I opened my third eye without even trying. Religious people will say its demonic anyway.
Re: Chakra Opening by benjanjo1: 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
Hello everyone! I'm sorry for being offline for a while, I had an important task to prepare for and carryout.

Now back to the matter....
From my findings, opening of chakras can come only by mediation (though I discovered that there might be another possible way). Do more and more mediation; more than the usual. First question is, how much is too much? Second is, how do you know if you're doing it right? And the third is, how long (average) will it take to achieve desired results?

Binaural beats. I got to know about them from this thread. From the little research I have made, this seems to be a promising method to achieve desired results. @Emescot, pls I need the link or title to the particular video you spoke about. I have searched YouTube, and I saw a lot of videos and downloaded some, I don't think I've found the one you used.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Biggest Church In Nigeria, Some Say, Mfm, Redeem,cele Etc, So Tell Niger / Covering Of Hair For Christain Women, Is It Compulsory? / An Argument Against Any Reasonable Knowledge Of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.