Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Chakra Opening - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chakra Opening (8172 Views)

Lagos Government Suspends Re-Opening Of Churches And Mosques / Clairvoyance-and-the-third-eye-or-brow-chakra- By Adrian Cooper / Third Eye Chakra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chakra Opening by Emescot(m): 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
benjanjo1:
Hello everyone! I'm sorry for being offline for a while, I had an important task to prepare for and carryout.

Now back to the matter....
From my findings, opening of chakras can come only by mediation (though I discovered that there might be another possible way). Do more and more mediation; more than the usual. First question is, how much is too much? Second is, how do you know if you're doing it right? And the third is, how long (average) will it take to achieve desired results?

Binaural beats. I got to know about them from this thread. From the little research I have made, this seems to be a promising method to achieve desired results. @Emescot, pls I need the link or title to the particular video you spoke about. I have searched YouTube, and I saw a lot of videos and downloaded some, I don't think I've found the one you used.
Re: Chakra Opening by Emescot(m): 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
@benjajo1 i hope u find it useful

1 Like

Re: Chakra Opening by Emescot(m): 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
@easterwick I like your theory about the two serpents, but let me ask, is your third eye open?
Re: Chakra Opening by Emescot(m): 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
Immorttal:
I opened my third eye without even trying. Religious people will say its demonic anyway.
Without trying? No meditation at all?
Re: Chakra Opening by FunkyMetahuman: 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
Too much Naruto dey worry una
Re: Chakra Opening by Immorttal: 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2017
Emescot:
Without trying? No meditation at all?
Yes!, close your eyes, consentrate and within 15secs am there. The secret is INTENT. Intent devoid of doubts beats all.
Re: Chakra Opening by benjanjo1: 1:18am On Jan 12, 2017
Emescot:
list=PLY2GZjHc0HLm-uHd5653LHOITiL3SDyq6&v=tct=CAsQxjQYDyITCLOliKfTutECFYGFVQodBhMESjIKcGxwcF92aWRlb1okVkxQTFkyR1pqSGMwSExtLXVIZDU2NTNMSE9JVGlMM1NEeXE2&gl=NG&client=mv-google&hlGB

OK thanks! You can remove it from your post
Re: Chakra Opening by Emescot(m): 9:04am On Jan 14, 2017
Anas09:

Why didnt you say what Hebrews 6:4-6 says and how it disagrees with me?
Have you seen this bible verse in 2 Timothy about Meditation?: Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift
of God which is in you…. – 2 Timothy 1:6
Re: Chakra Opening by lastchild: 12:14am On Jan 24, 2017
Anas09:

Are you sick or something? Why will i be elated that he wants to kill himself? Just the way am here now pleading with this one not to embrace satan, LastChild was warned, pleaded with. All manner of things were said to him to persuade him not to go, he went, now he is out of control, whose fault is that? Very soon you'd blame God for not stopping him from jumping off the cliff.

You are rambling son, just go ahead and embrace satan already. When he comes calling, accuse people of being elated that you are running mad looking for means of escape even death.

If you don't have what to say, pls stay off my mention.
which of the Lastchild Is out of control? Me?
Re: Chakra Opening by Immorttal: 6:18am On Jan 24, 2017
lastchild:
which of the Lastchild Is out of control? Me?
we thought you have died.
Re: Chakra Opening by Marvel1206: 8:52am On Jan 24, 2017
Immorttal:
lol
Re: Chakra Opening by lastchild: 9:24am On Jan 24, 2017
Immorttal:
not at all, I visit nairaland everyday and reads all the comments
Re: Chakra Opening by Immorttal: 9:30am On Jan 24, 2017
lastchild:
not at all, I visit nairaland everyday and reads all the comments
good to hear, I hope you,ve discovered the answer to your spiritual quest
Re: Chakra Opening by lastchild: 9:32am On Jan 24, 2017
Immorttal:
good to hear, I hope you,ve discovered the answer to your spiritual quest
my case is no longer an online thing, its an instruction from above
Re: Chakra Opening by Immorttal: 10:22am On Jan 24, 2017
lastchild:
last time I checked there is nothing like above, the power to redempt yourself or deteriorate yourself is in you. Unless you have joined the delusioners: Religionists
Re: Chakra Opening by Marvel1206: 11:11am On Jan 24, 2017
lastchild:
I miss your diary sad
Re: Chakra Opening by lastchild: 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
Marvel1206:
I miss your diary sad
thanks
Re: Chakra Opening by Marvel1206: 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
lastchild:
thanks
pls be back
Re: Chakra Opening by Viking007(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
Immorttal:
cheesy
Re: Chakra Opening by Immorttal: 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
Viking007:
cheesy
grin actually am tied up these days
Re: Chakra Opening by aribisala0(m): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2018

Lobsang Rampa gave no religious teachings of any note, in fact if you read his books as you said you did, you would be aware he wrote that he was a Buddhist but never practised. That is about the only truth he ever stated. The man was a charlatan and a fraud. In the book titled The Third Eye, Rampa writes about his experience at the Chakpori lamasery of having his third eye faculties opened through surgery at an early age, in his book Dr. From Lhasa, he writes about his training as a Chinese medical doctor and subsequent capture and torture by the Japanese troops during the second world war, in his other book titled Wisdom of the Ancients, he describes his training and impartation of knowledge at the Potala Monastery under the tutelage of the Lama Mingyar Dondup, in various of his other books he describes growing up in Lhasa in his father’s compound and his subsequent admission and entry into the monastery as well as the “test” he had to endure before gaining acceptance.

The Englishman Cyril Hoskins who wrote the Books never visited Tibet in his entire lifetime. After he wrote the books and due to public outcry when it was discovered he was an ordinary plumber with the gift of the garb and a good publisher, he “emigrated” to Canada and then to Uruguay, perhaps you can begin to see the picture now?

His extraordinary claim that the body of the Englishman who fell off his roof had been taken over by the transmigrated soul of a Tibetan named Rampa was laughable. It would have made him the only man in history to have successfully transmigrated his soul from one body to another….yet people believed him. Tibetan authorities disavowed any knowledge of the charlatan.

You should not equate Eastern religious spirituality and practices with the Rampa books, His books were mainly quasi-religious fictional non-sense designed for the feeble-minded who made him extremely wealthy, the occult practices contained in his books were mostly ripped off from other mystical schools and then completely jumbled together, and in many instances simply made up. One of his more grotesque claims was that his book “Living with the Lama” was dictated to him by his pet cat yet people believed him and bought the book, and then you wonder why I called him a fraud?

How is he different from Oyedepo or Enoch Adeboye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Jesus Christ Actually Came To The Earth / Five Reasons Why No Christian Should Commit Sucide / Rccg And Mfm: What Are Their Beliefs / Dresscode?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.