Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Help Me Format My System - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Me Format My System (1358 Views)

How Can I Format My Window Xp My Self From An Old Compact Computer / How To Format My Pc Without Deleting My Files / I Need Who Will Format My Windows 10 Laptop For Me I'm Ready To Pay... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Format My System by Fedric(m): 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
i have a desktop computer that need to be formated. i took it to engineer he charged me 1,500

the issue here is that the cd rom is not working <thats why i couldn't format it.> after putting another working cd rom it still not working in my system.

the engineer said that am paying him 1500 just for the formatting alone. if there is any trouble attatch to the system he wouldn't do it for me. <am scare about the cd rom that isn't working>
Re: Help Me Format My System by Fedric(m): 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
help me out abeg
Re: Help Me Format My System by Fedric(m): 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
help erapidtransport what should i do
Re: Help Me Format My System by Donald3d(m): 12:25am On Jan 06, 2017
Fedric:
i have a desktop computer that need to be formated. i took it to engineer he charged me 1,500

the issue here is that the cd rom is not working <thats why i couldn't format it.> after putting another working cd rom it still not working in my system.

the engineer said that am paying him 1500 just for the formatting alone. if there is any trouble attatch to the system he wouldn't do it for me. <am scare about the cd rom that isn't working>
you can create a bootable setup with a flash drive as an alterntive
Re: Help Me Format My System by Lexusgs430: 2:38am On Jan 06, 2017
Fedric:

You sound like a hardware and software novice. Simply buy an iso file (pen drive), with already installed operating system.
And for the cd drive, simply take out existing cd drive, take to computer village and buy direct working replacement or buy an external cd drive
Re: Help Me Format My System by Lexusgs430: 2:39am On Jan 06, 2017
Fedric:

You can format your system yourself,its easier to format a system than eating a plate of eba + kpomo....
Re: Help Me Format My System by simplejayy(m): 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
if your desktop computer supports booting from USB. Use a bootable USB device instead of CD rom

(1) (Reply)

WE ARE EXPERT AIR FREIGHT FORWARDER / Laptop Catalogue |27-8-2017 / For Sell SAMSUNG LAPTOP With CHARGER #35k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.