Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,183 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

22yr UNILAG Girl Graduate Wit CGPA Of 5,Set 2 Convocate As Overal Best On Jan 24 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 22yr UNILAG Girl Graduate Wit CGPA Of 5,Set 2 Convocate As Overal Best On Jan 24 (4342 Views)

Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 / UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening / Ozibo Ekele Graduates From University Of Ibadan With CGPA Of 6.6 Breaks Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22yr UNILAG Girl Graduate Wit CGPA Of 5,Set 2 Convocate As Overal Best On Jan 24 by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 06, 2017
laudate:

Bros, take am easy. How is MBBS a branch of Zoology?? shockedgrin Ok, in the US, medicine is a second degree so if you study Biology, Zoology etc. as a first degree, then you stand a better chance of getting into the medical programme.
It still doesn't negate the fact that Zoology is a branch of Biology while MBBS is a human aspect/branch of Zooogy...
MBBS is just a professional course and deeper part of human aspect of zoology...
Medicine students deal with human anatomy while Zoology do comparative anatomy..

Medicine is a second degree because they want them to have ground knowledge from main branch of Medicine...
Same way an Engineering student is expected to have a knowledge in Physics and Mathematics in secondary school...
And other courses likewise..
Re: 22yr UNILAG Girl Graduate Wit CGPA Of 5,Set 2 Convocate As Overal Best On Jan 24 by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 06, 2017
daxon001:

Dude so na Unilag u dey now? smiley
Yes, Sir!
Re: 22yr UNILAG Girl Graduate Wit CGPA Of 5,Set 2 Convocate As Overal Best On Jan 24 by Nicolars(m): 6:48am On Jan 06, 2017
FrancisTony:

Oga, park well...
Engineering courses that when you arrive at your final answer, your A is sure compared to CBG...

When you borrow courses from Zoology departments, you'll know how far..
MBBS is a branch of Zoology that majors in human compared to Zoology which is human and animal... embarassed

You wan compare?
Anyway, her name is Bankole Taiwo @rapmeastro
lol
all that one na story ooo

and A no easy for engr mind u
Re: 22yr UNILAG Girl Graduate Wit CGPA Of 5,Set 2 Convocate As Overal Best On Jan 24 by Kirinwa: 7:02am On Jan 06, 2017
I hoped I would prove wrong the person who said First class girls dey wowo. This girl had the good sense of snapping with fine girls to moderate the wowoness.

You did not have A in all your WAEC subjects but you had distinction in all of them? Yeye dey smell. What concerns Senior WAEC with distinction.

Congrats to her.
Re: 22yr UNILAG Girl Graduate Wit CGPA Of 5,Set 2 Convocate As Overal Best On Jan 24 by Jesuspikin8: 7:11am On Jan 06, 2017
Striked off smiley
Re: 22yr UNILAG Girl Graduate Wit CGPA Of 5,Set 2 Convocate As Overal Best On Jan 24 by davbravo(m): 8:42am On Jan 06, 2017
FrancisTony:

It still doesn't negate the fact that Zoology is a branch of Biology while MBBS is a human aspect/branch of Zooogy...
MBBS is just a professional course and deeper part of human aspect of zoology...
Medicine students deal with human anatomy while Zoology do comparative anatomy..

Medicine is a second degree because they want them to have ground knowledge from main branch of Medicine...
same way an Engineering student is expected to have a knowledge in Physics and Mathematics in secondary school...
Francistony, what Did u just say... "MBBS a branch of Zoology".......you think all what they do in MED school is just human anatomy...... you've not heard of pharmacology, physiology, biochemistry, Chem path, haematology, etc.........this comparison you made above is so ridiculous............ Why not ask a zoology student to treat you when you're not feeling too well
Re: 22yr UNILAG Girl Graduate Wit CGPA Of 5,Set 2 Convocate As Overal Best On Jan 24 by Sirwallace(m): 9:44am On Jan 06, 2017
congratulations to the young lady. I don't wanna sound envious of the lady remarkable feat, but it seems unilag is trying to put a narrative on Nigerian public universities general notion of mass failure of their student regardless of their intellectual capacities by being liberal and lenient on their students. 5.0 year in year out, common in the same country, same school and now in engineering faculty! common, we know better.
Re: 22yr UNILAG Girl Graduate Wit CGPA Of 5,Set 2 Convocate As Overal Best On Jan 24 by Akious2k2(m): 11:34am On Jan 06, 2017
Nothing Like "Convocate" OP, it is "Convoke".
Re: 22yr UNILAG Girl Graduate Wit CGPA Of 5,Set 2 Convocate As Overal Best On Jan 24 by davbravo(m): 11:40am On Jan 06, 2017
Sirwallace:
congratulations to the young lady. I don't wanna sound envious of the lady remarkable feat, but it seems unilag is trying to put a narrative on Nigerian public universities general notion of mass failure of their student regardless of their intellectual capacities by being liberal and lenient on their students. 5.0 year in year out, common in the same country, same school and now in engineering faculty! common, we know better.
How are they being lenient.....you should also know that in that same dept, there're students that'll still graduate with a 3rd class or pass or were even withdrawn before they had a chance to graduate ......... In the previous years, we've had best graduating students with 4.98, 4.96, etc.....But in her own case, she decided to put in more effort and also by the grace of GoD had straight A's........

1 Like

Re: 22yr UNILAG Girl Graduate Wit CGPA Of 5,Set 2 Convocate As Overal Best On Jan 24 by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2017
davbravo:
Francistony, what Did u just say... "MBBS a branch of Zoology".......you think all what they do in MED school is just human anatomy...... you've not heard of pharmacology, physiology, biochemistry, Chem path, haematology, etc.........this comparison you made above is so ridiculous............ Why not ask a zoology student to treat you when you're not feeling too well
What are you saying?

Are all Engineering not branch of physics?
Does it mean a physicists can perform their jobs
MBBS is just a deeper aspect of human zoology.. grin
Re: 22yr UNILAG Girl Graduate Wit CGPA Of 5,Set 2 Convocate As Overal Best On Jan 24 by davbravo(m): 11:52am On Jan 06, 2017
FrancisTony:

What are you saying?

Are all Engineering not branch of physics?
Does it mean a physicists can perform their jobs
MBBS is just a deeper aspect of human zoology.. grin
You could have just said the knowledge of Biology is needed in MBBS or some courses studied by MBBS students are related to Biology .....not MBBS is a branch of biology.... I mentioned those courses in my initial post cos some of them aren't totally related to biology ( they're more of chemistry, etc).........
Re: 22yr UNILAG Girl Graduate Wit CGPA Of 5,Set 2 Convocate As Overal Best On Jan 24 by laudate: 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
FrancisTony:

Same way an Engineering student is expected to have a knowledge in Physics and Mathematics in secondary school...

Guy, medical students not only study human anatomy, but also deal with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, and some go further to carry out surgery. Do Zoologists diagnose diseases and treat them? Zoologists do dissection, not surgery...! wink No disrespect intended!
Re: 22yr UNILAG Girl Graduate Wit CGPA Of 5,Set 2 Convocate As Overal Best On Jan 24 by Youngsage: 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
Nicolars:
those calling cell bio
u should knw dat the course no too get weight unlike systems engr

cheesy cheesy cheesy francistony

E no too get weight? Why you no do am and collect Your Own 5pts? cheesy

Go do am first. shioor

Congrats to the babe jare!
Re: 22yr UNILAG Girl Graduate Wit CGPA Of 5,Set 2 Convocate As Overal Best On Jan 24 by mayor10(m): 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
I actually had an ill feeling towards ayodele's 5.0 but no i have met with this girl and i have spoken to her not once or twice and i can say it anywhere anytym tha she deserves the 5.0..i have met with brainees cos am also one myself buh she's jes outstanding + she is the churchy type.if she's not in class,she wud be in the library or at fellowship or in the room sleeping that's if she's not going for overnight with her friends.i remember the night Laurina introduced me to her..Nooo;she's so humble and ready to learn:I duff my heart for you Oyinda.Go out and make us proud
Re: 22yr UNILAG Girl Graduate Wit CGPA Of 5,Set 2 Convocate As Overal Best On Jan 24 by Nicolars(m): 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
Youngsage:

E no too get weight? Why you no do am and collect Your Own 5pts? cheesy
Go do am first. shioor
Congrats to the babe jare!
lol i know say i no fit get 5point
but go and do hke too and get 5point

u sef shior cheesy
Re: 22yr UNILAG Girl Graduate Wit CGPA Of 5,Set 2 Convocate As Overal Best On Jan 24 by Danjuma827(m): 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
My turn will come

(1) (2) (Reply)

[pictures] Hilarious !! News Flash Promoting “yahoo Yahoo” Seen On OOU Official / Yabatech Post Utme/past Questions / The Neccassary Steps In Gaining Admissions in Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.