Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Cement Increase - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cement Increase (12833 Views)

Architect Turns Old Cement Factory Into His Home / Westwood Park 2 Estate Ajah With C Of O 12m. (2plots attract 50 bags of cement) / 6mm Fiber Cement Boards For External Ceiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cement Increase by Paretomaster(m): 7:51am On Jan 09, 2017
Just increased to 2250 here.....
Re: Cement Increase by grandeoj09(m): 8:18am On Jan 09, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

I hope the price of cement increases to 30 thousand naira per bag
And i also want Buhari to rule Nigeria for 100 years
Una never see anything
your wish is granted !
Re: Cement Increase by APCmyheart(m): 9:02am On Jan 09, 2017
Nnemuka:
If true then Godbless Buhari.....
I mean i complained bout price of local rice being sold for 18,000 here in Portharcourt (i dont know where media got the 12k price though) and someone said its good, that way Nigerians can eat more of locally produced rice.

Well its also good if price of cement increases that way Nigerians can build more of local houses... grin
where them oya those of you masturbating on the local rice thread, ngwa come and tell us bout Economics again and how the laws of demand and supply affects price. ndi uchu
deji15 Aufbauh Aristo3146 Enice Funnicator murphyibiam15 APCmyheart Fourwinds:

Godbless Buhari biko

LOL We buy rice in Lagos LAKE rice for 12k just that you have to queue a long one to buy it though maybe due to the Yuletide period sha but we sha buy am for 12k...

About cement price is still a speculation and we have a Elephant cement...

1 Like

Re: Cement Increase by murphyibiam15(m): 9:05am On Jan 09, 2017
Nnemuka:
I mean i complained bout price of local rice being sold for 18,000 here in Portharcourt (i dont know where media got the 12k price though) and someone said its good, that way Nigerians can eat more of locally produced rice.

Well its also good if price of cement increases that way Nigerians can build more of local houses... grin
where them oya those of you masturbating on the local rice thread, ngwa come and tell us bout Economics again and how the laws of demand and supply affects price. ndi uchu

Godbless Buhari biko
ina akpozi anyi ndi uchu
babe look....the price of local rice is that high in PH bc of transportation cost from Ebonyi to PH most probably or the PH marketers of the local rice just want to be silly...look from Enugu to Ebonyi is just an hour drive and most people go there on their own to get the product without waiting for marketers to make money on top of their head..if u have a friend who stays in Ebonyi or Enugu just ask him or her to help u get the rice

as for the cement issue i believe it will still be reviewed

1 Like

Re: Cement Increase by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 09, 2017
ArabMopol:
FG monopolize everything for this ritualistic Dangote, everything in this goddamn con3 just favoured him, all the raw materials we got it locally all they need to do is to crush it, then why is he selling it on high price, they foldup ibeto so Dangote will have easy sailing, In the
United States, this quantity of
cement sells between $5 and $
In India, the 50kg bag cost hiked
from RS215 to RS315, that is
between $3.40-5.00. It only
recently increased in cost.
In South African Rands, the bag
sells for an equivalent of $4.50.
In Kenya, the 50kg bag of cement
sells for 450 Kenyan shillings,
that’s about $5.00
We can go on and on. The median
price of this raw material is about
$5 worldwide.
Nigerians pay double. One of the countless troubling
facts about this man Aliko
Dangote is that the brigandage
that he personifies and exploits to
enrich himself at the expense of
the inhabitants of the lower Niger
who rightly own the natural
resources he steals reflects the
culture he was born and
socialized in. Federal government gave Dangote sole
importation rights of many
products, effectively crippling
other businesses to the singular
advantage of Dangote in an
extreme oligopoly. Dangote was
also able to purchase Nigeria’s
assets, including Benue cement,
sold to him at less than half the
value the monopoly Dangote is
given on cement pummeled him
into stupendous wealth as he sells
essential cement at double the
global price to Nigerians, thereby
extorting the nation that made him
in the perhaps the gravest act of
wickedness in history. Dangote
company declares double
quarterly profits from the milking
of Nigerians on every bag of
cement. Nigeria is a scam
Kindly do the maths : 5 x N500 = ?, na the same thing.
Re: Cement Increase by NaijaEfcc: 9:23am On Jan 09, 2017
murphyibiam15:

ina akpozi anyi ndi uchu
babe look....the price of local rice is that high in PH bc of transportation cost from Ebonyi to PH most probably or the PH marketers of the local rice just want to be silly...look from Enugu to Ebonyi is just an hour drive and most people go there on their own to get the product without waiting for marketers to make money on top of their head..if u have a friend who stays in Ebonyi or Enugu just ask him or her to help u get the rice

as for the cement issue i believe it will still be reviewed
no go there oooh local rice in here in ebony na btw 14 to 16k while foreign na 20 to 26k depending on your bargaining skills
Re: Cement Increase by ArabMopol(m): 9:37am On Jan 09, 2017
happybrother:

Kindly do the maths : 5 x N500 = ?, na the same thing.
and $5 is it equal to #500 in those countries, do the maths urself
Re: Cement Increase by Dsrooftiles: 10:11am On Jan 09, 2017
abescom:
I am with you on this Seun is simply not doing enough to end the tribalism on nairaland.

And hates to be questioned hence he dishes out useless bans.

Am telling u
Re: Cement Increase by redcliff: 10:21am On Jan 09, 2017
philjas:
c
Stop this uselesss promotion.. you are part of the people making nigeria be in the state that it is. What is spectacular about india and PHILIPPINES that is not in unilag and nsukka? Stop sending people to go and suffer in other places. Even in recession we are a bettrr country than the philipines. They hate black africans and they treat us like shit. Why should i go there to school? Nigerians let support our own first. This is a bi shame... even the so called countries you mentioned are going out of their own country to study.. look for another line of business in the spirit of patriotism
Re: Cement Increase by Fourwinds: 10:34am On Jan 09, 2017
Nnemuka:

Godbless Buhari biko
by d end of this year., quote me if things won't be better than what it was last year....

take note of d moniker ok...this is d only year Buhari has to make or mar things
Re: Cement Increase by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 09, 2017
Nnemuka:

Godbless Buhari biko

Come and funnicate with me or stop tagging my nick you this h0rny woman. angry
Re: Cement Increase by Nnemuka(f): 11:29am On Jan 09, 2017
nnnaa
Re: Cement Increase by Papertrail11(m): 11:32am On Jan 09, 2017
funny enough I once heard cement in other countries is ridiculously cheap I mean other african coutries but nigerias own will be different govt has to come in and do some serious price controls
Re: Cement Increase by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nnemuka:

Keep your rotten, maggot infested d1ck to yourself.
Ezi grin wink

I know she want f0ck my 9inches d1ck. B1tch just admit the obvious let's go to the next stage and meet. undecided
Re: Cement Increase by adebaxton(m): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Not sure if its going up on Monday but based on your post I went ahead and ordered 50 bags for storage.

I paid N2,350 in Ibadan today but paid N2,150 less than a month ago sad

+++++

It is I, EgunMogaji aka Egun Anigilaje Oko Afusatu Olobe Iyo, His Excellency GburuGburu 2 of California, sitting pretty @ FTC. Again grin

Lolz, Ur Titles are rib cracking.

Buying @ 2,400 presently.
It was 2,200 last 2 weeks

1 Like

Re: Cement Increase by Sprumbaba: 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Not sure if its going up on Monday but based on your post I went ahead and ordered 50 bags for storage.

I paid N2,350 in Ibadan today but paid N2,150 less than a month ago sad

+++++

It is I, EgunMogaji aka Egun Anigilaje Oko Afusatu Olobe Iyo, His Excellency GburuGburu 2 of California, sitting pretty @ FTC. Again grin

I will make frontpage when i create fake snake story.
Re: Cement Increase by 9inches(m): 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
Funnicator:

I know she want f0ck my 9inches d1ck. B1tch just admit the obvious let's go to the next stage and meet. undecided

undecided
Re: Cement Increase by igbosoro: 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hello My People,

what is the cost of 3o tonnes of granite in Abeokuta.

Thanks
Re: Cement Increase by jeftalene(m): 4:33am On Jan 13, 2017
Check out the prices of all building materials at www.engineerosaz..com

Thank me later!
Re: Cement Increase by fendorf(m): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
igbosoro:
Hello My People,

what is the cost of 3o tonnes of granite in Abeokuta.

Thanks
Re: Cement Increase by aryan28: 11:18am On Feb 25, 2017
good compared to Google Play Store which is the default [Solved] Google Play Store Not Working Tablet, request for assistance or else download it nice.
Re: Cement Increase by oscarnoble(m): 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
I'm a structural engr based in imo state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Discount!!! Reliable, Affordable Selling Estates In Ibadan / Important Things To Remember When Choosing A House Floor Plan / Opic, Isheri North 10 acres land (Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.