Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup (6944 Views)

First Year Semester GPA Of 0.2, I Need A First Class. Am on Verge Of Giving Up. / Things I'm Glad I Knew Before I Graduated / Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by coolestchris(m): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
What do you guys think
Third class from civil engineering
Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by cjrane: 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
Bro,
You wasted your time on this evil website doing political thuggery, now you better hope Buhari will employ you because the chances of any job with Third class is near zero.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by coolestchris(m): 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
cjrane:
Bro,
You wasted your time on this evil website doing political thuggery, now you better hope Buhari will employ you because the chances of any job with Third class is near zero.
Which job u get

13 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by VulgarVulvas: 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
Third class should spur you to hustle and forget for good wasting your life trying to get additional worthless degrees.

Most 3rd class graduates I know usually get their game up and hustle for real unlike one idiot I know who came out with 1st class in the early 2000's and remains unemployable because of his arrogance. He however has graduated from news stand political debates to online shilling and he thinks he is making progress. Still lives in his parents house and still single and only gets down with oloshos and hood rats and house girls.

18 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
VulgarVulvas:
Third class should spur you to hustle and forget for good wasting your life trying to get additional worthless degrees.

Most 3rd class graduates I know usually get their game up and hustle for real unlike one idiot I know who came out with 1st class in the early 2000's and remains unemployable because of his arrogance. He however has graduated from news stand political debates to online shilling and he thinks he is making progress. Still lives in his parents house and still single and only gets down with oloshos and hood rats and house girls.
FAM, u bad goon! While finish d nigger like that? grin

7 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by Bluezy13(m): 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
VulgarVulvas:

See person life history...

Hehehe

3 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by WorldRichest: 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
coolestchris:
What do you guys think

Your grammar says it all. Well, you can teach in Patience Jonathan Memory Primary School, Okrika, Rivers State.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by coolestchris(m): 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
This is encouraging
Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by VulgarVulvas: 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
Running204:
FAM, u bad goon! While finish d nigger like that? grin

The nigga is approaching 40 fast with nothing to his name but his useless paper certificate from a useless Nigerian university which was made possible by his parents' picking the tab on his school fees. He tried getting a Master degree but was not able to get his aging parents to pay for it or get a paid position in a university (since nah only Shell and Chevron he won work for). He still dey house dey wait to inherit popsie house

6 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by coolestchris(m): 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
VulgarVulvas:

The nigga is approaching 40 fast with nothing to his name but his useless paper certificate from a useless Nigerian university which was made possible by his parents' picking the tab on his school fees. He tried getting a Master degree but was not able to get his aging parents to pay for it or get a paid position in a university (since nah only Shell and Chevron he won work for). He still dey house dey wait to inherit popsie house
that's bad

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by Airoflaw(m): 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
there's hope:go learn work.meself wey graduate with 2.2 don dey learn work. lol

8 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by coolestchris(m): 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
Airoflaw:
there's hope:go learn work.meself wey graduate with 2.2 don dey learn work. lol
Which work

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by Bluezy13(m): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
coolestchris:
What do you guys think Third class from civil engineering

See your head!!
E don reach future talk, you don run come Politics section. Later you go dey make noise for Romanceland

3 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by coolestchris(m): 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
Bluezy13:

See your head!!

E don reach future talk, you don run come Politics section.
Later you go dey make noise for Romanceland
what to do

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
Bluezy13:

See your head!!

help me tel am abeg...disturbing our lives with dumb thread over there

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
Bluezy13:

See your head!!

the exact reason why the guy didnt do well in school.
@Op message Seun, maybe he will consider making you an Admin in Romance section, becausr that was where you spent your reading time on.
You will be paid stipend

5 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
[/quote] cheesy[quote author=coolestchris post=52565043]
U never stop ba? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
My brother, you just wasted years of your life, millions of money and energy in Nigerian education system doing nothing. If you had used those 4+ years and the school fees, you would have become an established entrepreneur by now. With that degree, you can't get any reasonable job unless you have someone at the top. My advice for you is: waste no time in engaging into any profitable business around..

4 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by coolestchris(m): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
Osahon7:
the exact reason why the guy didnt do well in school.
@Op message Seun, maybe he will consider making you an Admin in Romance section, becausr that was where you spent your reading time on.
You will be paid stipend

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by coolestchris(m): 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
HenryDion:
My brother, you just wasted years of your life, millions of money and energy in Nigerian education system doing nothing. If you had used those 4+ years and the school fees, you would have become an established entrepreneur by now. With that degree, you can't get any reasonable job unless you have someone at the top. My advice for you to waste no time in engaging into any profitable business around..
where u deh work?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
coolestchris:
where u deh work?

I'm a 200L student in the department of entrepreneurship.. I work mostly in my bedroom with my system. School is just for connection purposes and experience. Is not an end to a means.

12 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
Sorry op. Pele. Go sing song na.

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by coolestchris(m): 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
HenryDion:

I'm a 200L student in the department of entrepreneurship.. I work mostly in my bedroom with my system. School is just for connection purposes and experience. Is not an end to a means.
so who will advise who now
Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
coolestchris:
so who will advise who now

The reason why many graduates get stranded after graduation is when they feel that education is the answer to all their financial problems. You were in school, probably nursing the idea of getting a job in one company or the other and be free, right? What if you had set out into education, not to work in a company at the end of the day, but to gather experiences and also have time to work on your future ambition like I'm currently doing. Believe me, you won't have been in this poo you just found yourself. My advice again, Get a skill and be your own boss. 1st class graduates are yet to get a job.. Think about it..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by telim: 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
coolestchris:
What do you guys think
Op the university degree is a total waste of time. We only need skill to make it in life not a useless certificate.
The university system does not train Nigerian graduates to be job creators instead they are only thought how to graduate and search for jobs that will earn them monthly stipends. Take a look at your lectures alot of them don't have there own house and can't afford to buy a brand new car, most of them depend on loan and are fucking broke.

If you do not have a skill then you have a big problem because you still have alot to do in other to have a promising future.

Certificate does not determine your success rate what matters is your ability to think out of the box.

6 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by martinz1: 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
Third class in civil engineering is not that bad
You are an engineer, you need to hustle had, lean some basic engineering packages, in engineering fields your practical knowledge is the main thing

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by coolestchris(m): 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
telim:
Op the university degree is a total waste of time. We only need skill to make it in life not a useless certificate.
The university system does not train Nigerian graduates to be job creators instead they are only thought how to graduate and search for jobs that will earn them monthly stipends. Take a look at your lectures alot of them don't have there own house and can't afford to buy a brand new car, most of them depend on loan and are fucking broke.

If you do not have a skill then you have a big problem because you still have alot to do in other to have a promising future.

Certificate does not determine your success rate what matters is your ability to think out of the box.
that's deep

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by coolestchris(m): 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
martinz1:
Third class in civil engineering is not that bad
You are an engineer, you need to hustle had, lean some basic engineering packages, in engineering fields your practical knowledge is the main thing
speaking my mind

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by coolestchris(m): 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
telim:

making sense
Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by coolestchris(m): 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
durentchigozie:
Sorry op. Pele. Go sing song na.
who wan promote me
Re: I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup by smksean(m): 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
coolestchris:
What do you guys think
bro ur still a graduate ur still an engineer u probably have ur youth, two hands and health start something learn some skills build yourself !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Accounting Projects And Topics (part 2) From Grossarchive.com / For How Long Does Waec Result Expires For Admission / Difference Between B.sc Economics And B.sc (edu)economic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.