Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Embarassed With Passion: - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Embarassed With Passion: (689 Views)

Behold The "Satan" In "The Passion of the Christ" / Beverly And Melvin Embarassed By The BBA Host I.K / Gotv Launches Telemundo(core Mexican/american Series Channel) Feel The Passion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Embarassed With Passion: by CK3: 10:05am On Nov 22, 2009
I Am truly embarrassed that Galaxy TV Is A Nigerian TV station situated in LAG the center of Excellence,
Re: Embarassed With Passion: by echobee(f): 11:04am On Nov 22, 2009
why?is lagos not a good place?
Re: Embarassed With Passion: by CK3: 11:46am On Nov 22, 2009
it is a good place but they don't give quality service like other TV stations,
just like a local stations in one of these villages around.
check out their sound track, so poor at night,
WHY?
Re: Embarassed With Passion: by inme: 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2009
@CK, lol u dey make me de laff, u even get time to dey watch Galaxy TV, i cant remember the last time i mistakingly switch to that TV station. As for me Lagos Television is the WORST of them all, i mean WORST as in WORST! All what our local stations kno how to do is to broadcast news every 10mins. I nver watch cnn finish, mtv dey there i go kom dey waste my precious time dey watch Galazy, ogbene forbid
Re: Embarassed With Passion: by CK3: 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2009
@in me: at least, we should watch what we have on our local station once in a while,
but each time i just take a look, i get embarrassed worst of all as u said, LAGOS,
A BIG SHAME.

(1) (Reply)

Order! Bullies Of The Television / New Flicks / I Can't Find The New Thread I Created

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.