Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,506 members, 7,801,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma (47455 Views)

₦18million Per Night: The Luxury Underwater Hotel Rooms In Maldives(Photos) / See Inside The Most Expensive Hotel Suite In The World— $83,200 (N26 M) A Night / N4M PER NIGHT Ski Chalet Suite In Kempinski Mall Of Emirates Dubai By Jaaruma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
Why is she speaking like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by Talk2Bella(f): 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
ireneony:
the accent is so annoying. From the way she talks, she trying to fit in. Why cant she just talk in her real accent

Lemme call her and ask her grin
Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by Nizguy(m): 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
No need to watch it in full cos I have already felt to grap that girl and bang her in the her bed
Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by AZeD1(m): 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
Talk2Bella:
grin

I'd buy hectares of land with that money here in badagry

I de mad ni grin

God forbid
The suite is for people with more hectares then they can count.
Are you forbidding making money or what?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by henrycharly70(m): 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
Wow,I'll go there for vacation cool
Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by ireneony(f): 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
Talk2Bella:

Lemme call her and ask her grin
she said chair chair napa instead of keke
Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by Talk2Bella(f): 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
AZeD1:

The suite is for people with more hectares then they can count.
Are you forbidding making money or what?

Oga please understand what I'm saying even if the money weh I get de leak comot from my bank I wont stay in a hotel and spend 12M per night I would build an orphanage with that money and stock it full

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by Talk2Bella(f): 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
ireneony:
she said chair chair napa instead of keke

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy U heard too

Even YouTube couldn't translate it grin
Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
PEPPERified:
6 million Naira!
one hotel suite, for one night only?

if I sleep there would I wake up in heaven
Yes it can be arranged but if your lifestyle merits hell you are on your own.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by DozieInc(m): 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
Choi, going there
Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
$12,000/night and she said she will be staying for 2 weeks!! !!

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by hobermener: 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
R
Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by Jodano: 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
PEPPERified:
6 million Naira!
one hotel suite, for one night only?

if I sleep there would I wake up in heaven
yes,only if you ask for forgiveness,and sleep inside the water beside the suite.
Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by AZeD1(m): 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
Talk2Bella:

Oga please understand what I'm saying even if the money weh I get de leak comot from my bank I wont stay in a hotel and spend 12M per night I would build an orphanage with that money and stock it full
That's what everyone says till they start making money.

There are people right now who would say they'll never spend 60k to buy a phone instead they'll give it to the poor.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by Talk2Bella(f): 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
AZeD1:

That's what everyone says till they start making money.

There are people right now who would say they'll never spend 60k to buy a phone instead they'll give it to the poor.

Ok
Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by Handsomecole(m): 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
The best thing that can happen to any female is to be slim and have big bress, flying upadan.

tongue

It's the more reason I love this girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by Mowoe(m): 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
"I just want to be someone who is having so much money, he can waste it"
FalzTheBahdGuy 2015
Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by chineloSA(f): 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
Talk2Bella:

I think she's from the north

True. She is Hausa who calls her self Igbo. I always wonder what kind of Muslim is she.
I follow her vlog. On her videos, her cleavage is always out there. Her hair not always covered. She may be an apostate at heart. She behaves otherwise to be called Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by repogirl(f): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
This is the life meeeehn! grin

But how can she be there for two weeks? As in 84million naira minus feeding..... Na oil company dey sponsor am?

1 Like

Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by sugarcathy: 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
When money speaks.. yeye happens....
Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by BizBayo: 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
Talk2Bella:
grin
I de mad ni grin
God forbid

Hello!
Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by teebaxy(m): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
Jesu oooo, this money
Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by 2romantic: 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
ireneony:
What kind of accent is that She is talking as if someone is pressing her neck

See who is talking o. lol.
You that can't even make a simple sentence in English without blunders.

THIS JUST SHOWS UR HIGH LEVEL OF IGNORANCE!!!!! A girl like this WHO DOES SHE NEED TO FIT IN FOR??

She is NOT speaking Phonné, it is the accent of AN EDUCATED NORTHERNER!!!!!

Hauwa's accent so so so beautiful.

It's strange to you because we don't have ANY NORTHERNERS doing what she does!!!!!!!

Hauwa dear keep doing you, we are SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by manikspears: 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
luckyboy2016:
I am so attracted to pretty girls with big Breasts.

Nothing excites me than seeing a slim girl with fine sizeable breasts shaking up and down!!!

The girl make sense!
i swear,i like make slim girl get sizeable standing boobs kiss

1 Like

Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by manikspears: 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
hopsydboi:
$12,000/night and she said she will be staying for 2 weeks!! !!
and celebs dey beg for donations for surgery o
Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
Talk2Bella:
grin

I de mad ni grin

God forbid

grin grin grin grin
Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by Talk2Bella(f): 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
chineloSA:

True. She is Hausa who calls her self Igbo. I always wonder what kind of Muslim is she.
I follow her vlog. On her videos, her cleavage is always out there. Her hair not always covered. She may be an apostate at heart. She behaves otherwise to be called Muslim.

Not all Hausas are Muslims dear

1 Like

Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by Talk2Bella(f): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
BizBayo:

Hello!

From the other sideeeeeeaaaaaaaa grin
Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by Debikanty(m): 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
Waiting I just dey imagine how person go Bleep her for that big bed.

Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by Talk2Bella(f): 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by claremont(m): 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
ireneony:
the accent is so annoying. From the way she talks, she trying to fit in. Why cant she just talk in her real accent

That IS her real accent, and it's the way most educated Northerners speak. Listen to Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, he speaks the same way.

Try and be positive this year, it's too early for negativity.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The $12,250 A Night Underwater Suite Review By Jaaruma by ireneony(f): 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
2romantic:

See who is talking o. lol.
You that can't even make a simple sentence in English without blunders.

THIS JUST SHOWS UR HIGH LEVEL OF IGNORANCE!!!!! A girl like this WHO DOES SHE NEED TO FIT IN FOR??

She is NOT speaking Phonné, it is the accent of AN EDUCATED NORTHERNER!!!!!

Hauwa's accent so so so beautiful.

It's strange to you because we don't have ANY NORTHERNERS doing what she does!!!!!!!

Hauwa dear keep doing you, we are SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!
did you go to school at all grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US / This Hole At Maryland Can Swallow Anyone / Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.