Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:07 PM

WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo (699554 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Oraboni: 11:59am On Apr 27, 2017
Pls I also need wrong number episode 41 to the end, pls send to my WhatsApp 08113232434
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Oraboni: 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
Pls I need episode 41 to then end of wrong number, plssss my WhatsApp number is 08113232434
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by adontcare(f): 1:45pm On May 19, 2017
What a terrific work! U are good. God bless u. Though I missed most episodes towards d ending part. I still appreciate dis great work or art. D happy ending made me happy cheesy

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rchilee: 12:40pm On May 21, 2017
Please I need from episode 37 to the end.

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by omobabirin: 12:19pm On May 22, 2017
Madam please i am frantically scrolling through the pages and can't get to resd episodes 37 - 40. I will appreciate if you can help repost them . Thank you quote author=rachealfst post=53333206]Episode 39

[/quote]
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Aminzy(m): 6:37pm On May 22, 2017
rachealfst:
Love you too dear, Let Adesina12 answer that.Guys knows themselves better.e.g A player will recognize a player if he sees one.lol grin
hello maamm...kudos to you...please i couldnt find episode 37- to the last episode....could u please forward it to my email address plssss....
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by obumsway(m): 12:54am On May 24, 2017
started reading this story, just cnt help but love it ...... pls cnt find frm chapter 37 ..... help me out ..... by sending it to my watsapp number 08132521021 or email echetaobumneme@gmail.com
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by TiffanyJ(f): 6:03pm On May 28, 2017
Rachealfst I finnally red your story. It was a wow but I couldn't finish it. No qulms, I write too and I understand you. I kept procrastinting reading your story but I now now how much I have missed.
I will just advise you to listen to Chistar01 's correction. I read through the whole story but I still don't know how our charcters look like. Again, you seem to rush the work and leave out important details.
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 7:35pm On May 28, 2017
TiffanyJ:
Rachealfst I finnally red your story. It was a wow but I couldn't finish it. No qulms, I write too and I understand you. I kept procrastinting reading your story but I now now how much I have missed.
I will just advise you to listen to Chistar01 's correction. I read through the whole story but I still don't know how our charcters look like. Again, you seem to rush the work and leave out important details.
Awwww.......you read my story! I'm elated, I'm honored. Thanks so much ma. Sincerely you inspired me a lot.

More than 10people claimed they own my story online, in fact some made it into eBook with their names on it. That's reason why I removed it.

Here is my email: @toyinfst2@yahoo.com
I'll send the remaining part. Mail me so I can have your email address.

BTW Points taken ma, thanks. God bless you!

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by TiffanyJ(f): 9:38pm On May 28, 2017
rachealfst:
Awwww.......you read my story! I'm elated, I'm honored. Thanks so much ma. Sincerely you inspired me a lot.

More than 10people claimed they own by story online, in fact some made it into eBook with their names on it. That's reason why I removed it.

Here is my email: @toyinfst2@yahoo.com
I'll send the remaining part. Mail me so I can have your email address.

BTW Points taken ma, thanks. God bless you!
Some readers call us selfish for removing some parts of our stories, but the thing is that 'he who wears the shoes knows just how much pain he endures'. I have two other stories, I would love to post them here but I am scared to do so because of plagiarism. I would rather allow the stories rest in my laptop than post them here. I love writing and posting it here but to be honest, I don't think I cn anymore.
Thanks for considering me. Will surely contact you

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Anthonystark: 11:38pm On May 28, 2017
Update pls cry
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by yewande1234(f): 11:36am On May 29, 2017
TiffanyJ:

Some readers call us selfish for removing some parts of our stories, but the thing is that 'he who wears the shoes knows just how much pain he endures'. I have two other stories, I would love to post them here but I am scared to do so because of plagiarism. I would rather allow the stories rest in my laptop than post them here. I love writing and posting it here but to be honest, I don't think I cn anymore.
Thanks for considering me. Will surely contact you
ma'ma av read ur story nd i must say d truth u ar good at wat u do

But ma,y dont u post ur stories on okadabooks especially "the reluctant bride and a man to call her own"

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by yewande1234(f): 11:39am On May 29, 2017
Aunt Rachel pls i want to call ur attention to a post by jigiman on facebook he post ur story d wrong number on is page

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by TiffanyJ(f): 12:00pm On May 29, 2017
yewande1234:
ma'ma av read ur story nd i must say d truth u ar good at wat u do

But ma,y dont u post ur stories on okadabooks especially "the reluctant bride and a man to call her own"
I have started the process. Will do that soon. Thank you dear

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by yewande1234(f): 12:02pm On May 29, 2017
TiffanyJ:

I have started the process. Will do that soon. Thank you dear
ma'ma i cant wait cos i was unable to read d story finish cos u av removed it....wow m so glad
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by TiffanyJ(f): 1:01pm On May 29, 2017
yewande1234:
ma'ma i cant wait cos i was unable to read d story finish cos u av removed it....wow m so glad
Lol, if you are in such a hurry, you can buy the pdf copies. I sell them too at #500 per copy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by FELOPEZ(f): 3:56pm On May 30, 2017
whillyamz98:
Please toyin, i need episodes 38 and above... I can't miss out on this.

please....send episodes 39 till the last episode... I can't find them too

Nice job ma!
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Ormorlehwah(f): 4:05pm On May 30, 2017
Please can I get the complete episode?
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 4:49pm On May 31, 2017
Ormorlehwah:
Please can I get the complete episode?
I'll mention you once the eBook is out. Thanks
@FELOPEZ, whillyamz98, Anthonystark, rcchilu,
omobabirin, obumsway and others.

3 Likes

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by raheemwaliyat: 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
please i was unable to view the next episode of wrong number,episode40 to the final episode.............can u please send it to my email?
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Norautin4: 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
I'm really touch by ur story. I v learn a lost. thanks

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by romanticnovels: 8:43am On Jun 22, 2017
Kindly check your mail ma
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 11:17am On Jun 27, 2017
Wrong Number is now available on okadabooks. click on the link below to get your copy.
Thanks, God bless.

http://okadabooks.com/book/about/wrong_number/14624

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by xquisitemedia: 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
rachealfst:
Dedication:
Chumzypinky, queenitee

Episode 23

Daniel insisted I come visit him at his office. I went on a Friday since we close early, I had to fix another day for my private coaching.

The receptionist directed me to his office.
The staff are all busy in their cubicles. Most of them have their eyes and hands glued to their system.

I met his secretary, she’s young and beautiful, all smiling, I had no choice than to compliment her. I told her I want to see her boss. She asked for my name, I told her and she just told me to go in that he was expecting me.

I entered into his office, he stood up immediately he saw me and hugged me, he ushered me to sit on the sofa. There’s a center table in front of the sofa. I saw some packs of food on the table. He joined me on the sofa.

He told me he already got us lunch. There were two packs, he placed one of the pack in a small tray and put a pack of juice beside it and handed it to me.

We ate and chatted at the same time. After eating, he cleared the packs and disposed the packs in a waste bin in his office.

He checked his wrist watch, then called his secretary on the intercom, he told her she can leave since it's already 5pm. I told him I’ll be leaving soon but he asked me to stay for another hour since he won’t see me the next day, and that was because I have a wedding to attend the next day.

He was busy giving me gist about some things going on his company, then his phone rang, he told me it was her younger sister, Sharon calling before he picked the call.

He told her his friend is around, I heard him mention my name. He gave me the phone, he said his sister wants to speak with me.

I took the phone and we exchanged greetings, she thanked me for everything I did for his brother, she told me she missed Daniel, that she had no choice than to come visit him in Nigeria. I gave the phone back to him.

An hour later we left the office. He wanted to take me home, but he’s not yet familiar with the route. He called his company driver who drove us to my house.

Both of us alighted when we got to my house, he followed me in to say hi to my folks. He met my mum and one of my siblings. My dad is not yet back. I introduced him as a friend.

He left almost immediately, I saw him off to the gate. He entered into the car, he thanked me for the visit, I also thanked the driver too and bade them good night.

Weeks later, I got a call from Mr Paul, he said he’s at the hospital with Daniel.

TBC
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Blecool(f): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hi ma'am...... Nice story and I must confess.This is really good and interesting. Although I could not finish it cause its removed already, I so much have to read this.its educating. But what I don't get is the price tag,is it for the whole book or per chapter.Please enlighten me
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Blecool:
Hi ma'am...... Nice story and I must confess.This is really good and interesting. Although I could not finish it cause its removed already, I so much have to read this.its educating. But what I don't get is the price tag,is it for the whole book or per chapter.Please enlighten me
The price tag is for the whole book, not per chapter. Thanks!
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Ademade07: 11:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nice story.

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ademade07:
Nice story.
Thanks.
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Peterjezy(f): 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
rachealfst:
Cc

JeffreyJamez, Shakyroh320, oluwatymylehyn, Tife101, Goldenprinz

Wrong Number - Episode 1

My name is Isaac Oluwapamilerin Daniella. Everybody calls me Pamilerin except my Dad, who only calls me Daniella.
The first daughter of a family of three kids(two girls and a boy) My Parents are civil servants.
I'm intelligent, emotional,beautiful, tall, size 8, dark skin. I can classify myself as a good girl because I was raised well by my Parents. I’m not an introvert and I’m not an extrovert either. Let me just say I’m in between.

Tunde and I are level mate, same department. We’ve been very good friends since 100 level. He’s the best student in class with the highest CGPA followed by me, making us the best two student in class. By the time we got to 200l I realized he had feelings for me.

Truth be told I have feelings for him too. The eye contact we exchange in class, especially during practicals when we are grouped together and all that but we shy away from it.

What attracted me to him was the fact that he was brilliant, tall and handsome. I love brilliant guys. And all my male friends back home are brilliant as well.

One fateful day, he told me after class that he’d like to discuss something with me. I was scared because I know what he wanted to say.

He held my hands. “Pamilerin, I like you, I know we are friends and all but I want us to take this friendship to another love”

“Another level! I don’t get you” I pretended as if I don’t understand what he was saying.

“I know you know what I mean, but if you want me to say it out loud I will”

“So say it out loud”

“I want you to be my girl, I really like you”

“I like you too but I don’t like the idea of dating my class mate. We see each other every day” I explained.

“That shouldn’t be a barrier, or what do you think”

“I’ll think about it”

“Please do, I hope I’ll get a positive reply?”
I just smiled at him. Tunde finally let it out, and profess his love for me.

“See you tomorrow Tunde” I said and walked away.

I came back from school and I met commotion at my lodge.

“What’s going on here” I asked one of my lodge mate.

“Its Bolu's parent o they came to pack her things”

“Why is that?”

“You won’t believe it, she has been rusticated since 100l and she never told her parent about it”

“That’s not possible, she do go for classes, in fact I’ve met her in lecture theaters severally and if during exams we go for night classes together”

“She’s just acting o, she no more a student of this school”

“Pamilerin, so you don’t know all this while, I have known since” Another girl in my lodge joined the conversation.

“Really, I never noticed, because most times we even go to school together in the morning”

“Her parents thought she was in final year o, and she’s been collecting school fees from them o.

“Na only school fees pain you, she even collected #200,000 for project.

“Jesus! This is so unfair to her parents nau”

“Thank God for the good Samaritan that revealed the truth to them”

“She even denied it, not until her parent went to her so called department and discovered the whole truth”

“This is so sad, She made a big mistake, she should have open up to them or better still use all the money she’s been collecting to get a Jamb form and try again.

“She wrote Jamb twice after she was rusticated, but she was denied admission”

“It’s not compulsory she stays in this school, she should have opt for another university”

“If she change university the truth go come out na, you know the thing weh pain me pass?”

“What is it?” I asked

“She’s the only child o, and she’s making her parent suffer and waste money like this”

“Eh ya, but its not to late, she can still start all over again, I believe she has learnt her lessons”

“If na my papa o, no school for you again o. He don finish for you be that”

“That won’t help her, I believe she can still start all over again, everyone deserves a second chance” I said

Bolu's parents were through packing her things with the help of some guys. They all entered into the car. Bolu was sitting at the back seat. I walked up to her and held her hand. While her Dad was still doing one or two things in the car. I seize the opportunity to have a word with her.

“Bolu you don’t have to cry, tears won’t repair all the damage. Just make sure you don’t give up on your self”

“Thank you Pamilerin” she sniffed.

“You can start afresh, you can be whatever you want to be. All you need is determination”

“Thank you my daughter” her mummy said to me.

“Its nothing ma, please ma, don’t give up on her. I know how you feel right now, but its not the end of the road for her”

“Thank you dear” she said

“Thank you, thanks for the advice, I’ll try my best” Bolu Dad said

“You are welcome sir, I pray you and mummy will reap the fruit of your labor”

“Amen” they chorused.

I faced Bolu, it’s not a crime to fall, but the most important is too rise again. May God be with you”

“Amen” she nodded, crying out loud.

“I will give you a call” I said
She nodded.

“Safe journey” I said and waved at them as the car took off.

I went straight to my room and crashed on my bed, I was tired and famished at the same time.
I thought about Bolus case again, I really felt sorry for her parent.
Nice work dear, my sit bet is on pls drive on.
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by WHOcarex: 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
tongue
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by moonnstar(f): 10:26am On Oct 14, 2017
rachealfst:
Dedication:
iiru, ikigia, KingOfThePay, mayprince, Omotayelolu

Episode 11

He called on Saturday morning and ask if I was at home, of course I’m at home it’s a Saturday. Some hours later he showed up at my place.

He apologized for not calling or visiting, he talked about the good times we shared, he talked about me having a lovely family and me having a good heart and all that.

And at the end of the whole epistles he said and I quote “Pamilerin I think we need a break”

“A break? Then you must think I’m blind, stupid and gullible. Tunde you and I know we don’t need a break, you don’t need to fool me, I wasn’t born yesterday.
You know exactly what we need and please don’t make me say it for you because I won’t forgive you if you make me say it for you”

“Pamilerin! I love you, but im not just feeling the vibe anymore, Love is not enough you know” he said with Pleading.

“Please cut to the chase and spare me the lectures” I said sternly.

“Ehm actually, things are no longer working out between us, what I really mean is that…we should….end the relationship" he said

I knew already that the relationship is over I just want him to say whatever he has to say and leave me for good, I was that tired.

“Fine, the relationship has ended before now, all this is just formalities. I wish you all the best”

He was shocked at my words. I’m sure he didn’t expect that, he thought I’ll be crying or something or maybe he thought I’ll beg him not to leave, it’s written all over his face that he was shocked at the way I reacted to the news.

I’ve cried my eyes dried before now and I already let go since.

He apologized for not coming out straight in the first place and with that we ended it.

In the evening, I went to my parent’s bedroom, and explained everything to them.

“Pamilerin, so you two have been having issues all this while and you never mentioned it? My Mom asked sounding worried.

“Mummy, I was trying to give him time, I thought things will get back to normal”

“So where did he expect you to start from now, ehn!” she lamented

“Eh! Woman, what will your Lamentation solve now. You should even thank God that we discover his true identity early” My Daddy said firmly.

“I thank God oooo, broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. Who would have thought that, that boy would change like that” My mom said putting her two palms together.

“Daniella! My daddy called out as he fondly calls me.

“Sir” I replied

“Every disappointment is a blessing, and if one door closes another will open. So please try as much as possible to move on with your life”

“Yes sir, thank you sir”

“Jo oko mi ma ronu o” (myndaughter, please don’t brood about it)This is just a sign that Tunde is not yours. Please be strong, ehn!" Mummy added.

“ Mo ti gbo ma” (I’ve heard you ma) I replied.
I knelt down and thanked them.

“Good night sir/ma”

“Good night” they chorused.

I told my siblings were still in the sitting room, I broke the news to them too. There’s no point calling any friend, they’ll find out sooner or later.

I called my cousin, Joy. She’s preparing for her wedding with the same guy that got her pregnant when we were still in school. At least there are still few loyal ones out there. I guessed I wasn’t lucky with mine.

“Hello Joy”

“Dear cousin, what’s up”

“Joy, Tunde broke up with me, he’s seeing someone else”

“It’s a lie, tell me you are joking. After all this years….”

“I’m not joking” I took my time and explained everything to her.

“That’s his lose my dear, just take heart, I believe God will provide someone far far better than him”

“Amen, thanks.

“Please don’t kill yourself over one stupid son of Adam o”

“Me! Never. My sister how’s the wedding preparation going?" I asked brushing my own issue aside.

“Leave that for now, Let’s focus on you now”

“Joy…. There’s nothing to focus, Let’s just say that’s how God want it.
She told me about the latest plan on ground, before i ended the call.

I prayed that night thanking God for giving me the strength to handle it, while I was praying few drops of tears left my eyes, but trust me I wasn’t down or broken.

I told myself "Isaac Oluwapamilerin Daniella the sun will shine again”. With that, I slept off.
i wish am this strong oo
Re: WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo by Shobizz(m): 11:15am On Dec 26, 2017
wow, got to this yesterday 25th Dec. Still on Episode 11

The title captivate me WRONG NUMBER

LOVE
BETRAY
PITY
LUST
FORGIVENESS
SURVIVAL

well for Pamilerin I know her name will Palerin.

Reachealfst you no try with the line giving to Boluwatife dat my Moniker

Nice work keep it up

Angelinastto also come across In the Dark
YungTemy , infant you guyz are the best thou

Am introvert I learn a lots form your work, I Stumble Literature Section when am free, bored, alone N
am not disappointed Thanks.

MORE INK 2 YOUR PEN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (Reply)

My Husband......... / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.