Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? (6732 Views)

Islamic Ruling On Referring To ALLAH By Other Names / Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. / Allah Will Condemn Men Who Do Not Satisfy Their Women Sexually -imam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by Plappvillemoi(f): 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
mohamedali:

He choose havens when the Angel of death came to him and make him choose life untell the dead people become live again or be with Allah
He choose Allah

mohamedali:
Remember that in any second Allah say to the death angel bring my anime to my in the next second you will be with him ..

Really the Quran and you will blieve in it
Become Muslim and save yourself from a dark hill .. zillions and zillions of zillions of suffering

Try harder next time... grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by Plappvillemoi(f): 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
Haroun13:

I'm not going to waste time repeating myself because it seems like you don't read. I already gave an answer, go back to the post you canceled, my answer is on the first paragraph. After reading that, then answer my question which comes in the second paragraph, if you are truthful.

You did not give any answer to the OP. STill waiting for one.

OK

If you read my post, you will know that you should be asking yourself if Yahweh failed or not.

You are still missing the message of the bible annoucing the coming of the Messiah right from the OT to the NT.
Yahwen told his people about the Birth of the Messiah and how He will die. Everything was fulfilled perfectly. Even the apostles of Jesus confirmed this. Why would you say Yahwen failed when He did not?

All.ah promised you Muslims will return home after the hajj. Yet we see thousands of Muslims die almost each hajj, you are trying to twist the Glaring truth showing that alla.h has actually failed.

You are been biased by saying Yahwen answered Jesus's Prayer. Jesus told Yahwen if it be His will. Of course it was Yahwen's will for Jesus to be killed. He already said it in the OT. The Scripture says Jesus was willing to submit to the will of His Father. See John 18 Jesus allowed the soldiers to bind him and lead him away. He never was praying against the will of God never!

But I guess you are not here to seek truth, just to throw baseless accusations in a desperate attempt to fault Islam, which mind you, is perfect.

Salaam.

If killing of innocent people to you is perfection then you need to see the doctor. Isla.m/all.ah is killing innocent people and even his own people. You call that perfect? Pathetic angry

Mind you, so much lies in your previous post that was why i cancelled it.

2 Likes

Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by Plappvillemoi(f): 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
Haroun13:

Except by Allah's permission.

Muhammad did not heal one person did he? Jesus and even his Apostles healed sick people. PlEase

Yet he (Muhammad, peace be upon him) lived for 3-4yrs after eating the poison, whereas the other companion, Bishr died immediately. THAT CAN ONLY HAPPEN BY DIVINE INTERVENTION

I have seen People who manage to stay 6 yrs after eating a poisoned food with good herbal treatment.

The fact that he (Muhammad) was treated is evidence for him to survive it gor few months. But we still see how he cried and keep cursing the Jews because of the poison. If He had knew he wouldn't have eaten the food that led to his death.

JUBRIL didnt give him revelations the night before the poison event took place. Use your sense. Glance through this story you will see what i see. grin

‘A’isha and Abdullah reported: As the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was about to breathe his last, he drew his sheet upon his face and when he felt uneasy, he uncovered his face and said in that very state: Let there be curse upon the Jews and the Christians that they have taken the graves of their apostles as places of worship. He in fact warned (his men) against what they (the Jews and the Christians) did.” — Sahih Muslim 1082

“Narrated ‘Aisha: Allah’s Apostle in his fatal illness said, ‘Allah cursed the Jews and the Christians, for they built the places of worship at the graves of their prophets.’ And if that had not been the case, then the Prophet’s grave would have been made prominent before the people. So (the Prophet ) was afraid, or the people were afraid that his grave might be taken as a place for worship.” — Sahih Bukhari 2.23.472
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by Plappvillemoi(f): 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
AlamienDagash:

look.. in bible jesus say "kingdom will rise againts kingdom. nd he also say "an eye fo an eye. hvnt u learn sometin 4rom dis?

No, i have not. Can you teach me please? smiley

hvnt u heard "u shud be ur broda keeper. why conflict? i luv jesus as much as u do. buh jesus has neva say u shud insult, or did he? pls u truly luv jesus christ stp dis

Where is the insult in the OP? Is it wrong to ask a question?
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by Plappvillemoi(f): 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
AlamienDagash:

U say yes? u mean we kill pple, re u a true muslim?

He defended the quran. Yes, He appears to be a true Muslim.
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by plappville(f): 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
Back from ban... grin

They keep moving interesting threads to the Islamic section where one has to accept allah before commenting. Rubbish angry angry
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by truthmans2012: 8:41am On Jan 09, 2017
plappville:
Back from ban... grin

They keep moving interesting threads to the Islamic section where one has to accept allah before commenting. Rubbish angry angry

Such confession is of no effect.
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by Haroun13(m): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
Plappvillemoi:

You did not give any answer to the OP. STill waiting for one.
Go back and read.

You are still missing the message of the bible annoucing the coming of the Messiah right from the OT to the NT.
Yahwen told his people about the Birth of the Messiah and how He will die. Everything was fulfilled perfectly. Even the apostles of Jesus confirmed this
Go and read John 11:41-42

Why would you say Yahwen failed when He did not?
Seems like you've got problems of double standards.

All.ah promised you Muslims will return home after the hajj. Yet we see thousands of Muslims die almost each hajj, you are trying to twist the Glaring truth showing that alla.h has actually failed.

Again, go back and read.

You are been biased by saying Yahwen answered Jesus's Prayer.

Jesus told Yahwen if it be His will.
OK.

Of course it was Yahwen's will for Jesus to be killed.
What a God!

He already said it in the OT. The Scripture says Jesus was willing to submit to the will of His Father. See John 18 Jesus allowed the soldiers to bind him and lead him away.
Now you are confirming that Jesus (peace be upon him) was a Muslim, I.e, he submitted to God. This shows that your trinitarian doctrine is false, because God doesn't submit to himself (if you say they are one), unless you agree that you actually worship 3 different beings as gods, and Jesus (peace be upon him, according to you), being the lesser god, submitted to the higher one. Your choice.

He never was praying against the will of God never!
But he prayed to be saved from crucifixion, and wasn't.

If killing of innocent people to you is perfection then you need to see the doctor.
OK
#DOUBLESTANDARDS

Isla.m/all.ah is killing innocent people and even his own people. You call that perfect?
Please show me.
Also, go and read your bible for the atrocities of Yahweh, AKA Jesus (peace be upon him, according to you), via trinity.

Pathetic angry
Ok

Mind you, so much lies in your previous post that was why i cancelled it.
Point them out if you are truthful.

Salaam.

1 Like

Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by plappville(f): 10:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
Haroun13:

Go back and read.

Seems like you've got problems of double standards.

Again, go back and read.

Whats your problem with this verse? Plz take note of the bold.

41 So they took away the stone. Then Jesus looked up and said, “Father, I thank you that you have heard me. 42 I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me.”

Now show me where i said Jesus didnt prayed to God? You said Jesus prayed to God to save him and God answer his prayer. But yet did not save Him. You lied. angry

Here is the verse again

Luke 22:42 ►
"Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done."

Is it difficult to understand this simple verse? If He had not said "Yet not my will, But yours be done" you would have been right. But He clearly says Gods will be done. And it was done perfectly. Which even shows that His prayer was answered Because it was God's will that He should die. Scripture is so plaine on this! It is always the Will of God that is to be done. JESUS Even taught his disiples how to pray to God:

Matthew 6:10 ►
your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

As you can see, Jesus did not only taught his Disciples to pray to God “Your will be done” He modeled these very words in his own life and ministry and God does answered Him. Its a lie and misleading to say God answered Him but yet couldn't save Him.

OK.

What a God!

Now you are confirming that Jesus ( peace be upon him) was a Muslim, I.e, he submitted to God.

You must be dreaming. Jesus a muslim yet didnt kill a soul? The founder of Islam is a T..R...R...T He found islam roughly 600 yrs after Jesus. You Muslims with ur alla.h submission issue. You wont stop tagging my Lord with ur moon g.od. Continue to deceive yourself, We know The people who submit to allah. grin

This shows that your trinitarian doctrine is false, because God doesn't submit to himself (if you say they are one), unless you agree that you actually worship 3 different beings as gods, and Jesus (peace be upon him, according to you), being the lesser god, submitted to the higher one. Your choice.

Go and look for someone else. I am not stupid to Discuss trinity with you. Your tactic to divert the OP. Answer or you keep lipsrsealed

But he prayed to be saved from crucifixion, and wasn't.

Typical Muslim cheesy

OK
#DOUBLESTANDARDS

Please show me.
Also, go and read your bible for the atrocities of Yahweh, AKA Jesus (peace be upon him, according to you), via trinity.

Ok

Point them out if you are truthful.

Salaam.

I have done that. Leave trinity out of this thread. All.ah failed or not? See hajj death list and answer tongue

Haroun13(m): Quote Post
But after all these, what was the result? According to you, he died a shameful death, he died a cursed man.
Here goes; Isn't the death of Jesus (peace be upon him) contradictory to Yahweh's promise to Jesus (peace be upon him) who prayed fervently to be saved from crucifixion, yet, died of crucifixion??Can someone help a brother to explain this please. Thank you in advance.

See your hateful lies. E too pain you say i exposed all.ah for not able to keep to his promise of hajj. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by Haroun13(m): 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
Plappvillemoi:

Muhammad did not heal one person did he? Jesus and even his Apostles healed sick people. PlEase
I told you to do your research very well, but it seems like you don't like assignments.

Abdullah ibn Ateek broke his leg and Muhammad healed it by wiping his hand over it. Abdullah said it was as if nothing had happened to it! The person who witnessed the miracle was another companion, Bara’ ibn Azib[b] (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)

Al-Bayhaqi stated, in the Dalail (The Signs), “ Abu Sad al-Malini informed us quoting Abu Ahmed b. Adi, quoting Abu Yala, quoting Yahya al-Himmant, quoting Abd al-Aziz b. Sulayman b. al-
Ghasil, from Asim b. Umar b. Qatada, from his father, from his grandfather [b]Qatada b. al-Numan, that his eye was wounded at Badr and that its pupil came down on his cheekbone. They were about to slice it off, but asked the Messenger of God (SAAS) who said they should not do this. He then said a prayer for him, covering his cheek with his palm. And later you could not tell which of his eyes had been struck!”

According to one account, this became the better eye.
An account came down to us from the Commander of the Believers, Umar b. Abd al- Aziz that when he was told this account by Asim b. Umar b. Qatada, he also recited:
“I am the son of him on whose cheek his eye descended,
which was replaced so well by the hand of the Chosen-One .”

I have seen People who manage to stay 6 yrs after eating a poisoned food with good herbal treatment.
Please, show me your source.
Also, assuming what you said is true, the argument would still be meaningless because you must be aware that the other companion, Bishr died immediately hence, it could only take divine intervention for someone to survive that, and for that long.

The fact that he (Muhammad) was treated
Evidence?

is evidence for him to survive it gor few months.
Well, it was more that that.

But we still see how he cried and keep cursing the Jews [b]because of the poison[b].
Evidence for the phrase in bold?

If He had knew he wouldn't have eaten the food that led to his death.
He simply accepted a gift presented to him.

JUBRIL didnt give him revelations the night before the poison event took place.
Ok.

Use your sense.
Already using it.

Glance through this story you will see what i see. grin
From what you've been writing, it's obvious you see nothing, at least, nothing that makes sense.

‘A’isha and Abdullah reported: As the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was about to breathe his last, he drew his sheet upon his face and when he felt uneasy, he uncovered his face and said in that very state: Let there be curse upon the Jews and the Christians that they have taken the graves of their apostles as places of worship. He in fact warned (his men) against what they (the Jews and the Christians) did.” — Sahih Muslim 1082

“Narrated ‘Aisha: Allah’s Apostle in his fatal illness said, ‘Allah cursed the Jews and the Christians, for they built the places of worship at the graves of their prophets.’ And if that had not been the case, then the Prophet’s grave would have been made prominent before the people. So (the Prophet ) was afraid, or the people were afraid that his grave might be taken as a place for worship.” — Sahih Bukhari 2.23.472
I already know this, so why'd you quote it?
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by Haroun13(m): 1:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
plappville:

Whats your problem with this verse?
What's your problem with the verse of the Quran you quoted?

Plz take note of the bold.
41 So they took away the stone. Then Jesus looked up and said, “Father, I thank you that you have heard me. 42 I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me.”

Well, thank you for your quote. My point is made.
"Father, I thank you that you have heard me. 42 I knew that you always hear me".
You come here and give distorted and unfounded meanings to verses of the Qur'an to satisfy your whims and desires, yet, you fail to see the glaring truth in scripture. Typical behavior of a Christian. Biased interpretations.

Now show me where i said Jesus didnt prayed to God?
I never said you said that.

You said Jesus prayed to God to save him and God answer his prayer. But yet did not save Him.
I didn't say so, your bible did.

You lied. angry
In other words, your bible lied. I only copied and interpreted it, just like you copied and interpreted the Quran. Only difference is, while yours is false and unfounded, mine is actually correct, even confirmed by truthman. I don't know why you are denying it. You obviously do not know your bible.

Here is the verse again

Luke 22:42 ►
"Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done."

Is it difficult to understand this simple verse? If He had not said "Yet not my will, But yours be done" you would have been right. But He clearly says Gods will be done. And it was done perfectly.
Still doesn't change what's in the above verse.

Which even shows that His prayer was answered Because it was God's will that He should die.
This is not the question. The question is; did he pray to be saved, yes/no? Did God answer his prayer, yes or no? Was he saved, yes/no?

Scripture is so plaine on this! It is always the Will of God that is to be done. JESUS Even taught his disiples how to pray to God:
I wonder how you people reason. This again clearly shows that Jesus (peace be upon him) can never be God. If he was God, he would have commanded them to worship him. Yet, you say he is God. If so, then you worship 3 different beings, because your speech above shows that he made himself distinct and different from God.

Matthew 6:10 ►
your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

Once more, thank you for exposing the falsehood of trinity.

As you can see, Jesus did not only taught his Disciples to pray to God “Your will be done” He modeled these very words in his own life and ministry and God does answered Him.
Yet again, you show the falsehood of trinity.

Its a lie and misleading to say God answered Him but yet couldn't save Him.
Apply that to your bible

You must be dreaming. Jesus a muslim yet didnt kill a soul?
That even makes him a Muslim.

The founder of Islam is a T..R...R...T

What does that mean? I would have said "totalitarian", but that doesn't fit.

He found islam roughly 600 yrs after Jesus.
Almost correct. You are right that the time was 600years, roughly, and that prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) came after prophet Jesus (peace be upon him). Every other thing is wrong.

You Muslims with ur alla.h submission issue.
Well, we have to submit to our Lord, Creator
of all that exists, don't we? I guess that's better than engaging in idol worship by saying God is 3-in-1, which is not even possible.

You wont stop tagging my Lord with ur moon g.od. Continue to deceive yourself,

OK.

We know The people who submit to allah. grin

In case you don't, amongst them are All the prophets of God (peace be upon them) including Jesus (peace be upon him) and Muhammad (peace be upon him) and other pious Muslims.

Go and look for someone else. I am not stupid to Discuss trinity with you.
Well, you just indirectly said that trinity is stupid. Thanks a lot.

Your tactic to divert the OP.

Typical excuse of a Christian, when he is cornered. CONGRATULATIONS!

Answer or you keep lipsrsealed
Like I said before, my answer is in my first post on this topic. Go back and read.

Typical Muslim cheesy
الحمدالله

I have done that. Leave trinity out of this thread. All.ah failed or not? See hajj death list and answer tongue
Go back and read.

See your hateful lies. E too pain you say i exposed all.ah for not able to keep to his promise of hajj. cheesy grin
OK.

Salaam.

2 Likes

Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by plappville(f): 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
Haroun13:

I told you to do your research very well, but it seems like you don't like assignments.

Abdullah ibn Ateek broke his leg and Muhammad healed it by wiping his hand over it. Abdullah said it was as if nothing had happened to it! The person who witnessed the miracle was another companion, Bara’ ibn Azib[b] (Saheeh Al-Bukhari)

Al-Bayhaqi stated, in the Dalail (The Signs), “ Abu Sad al-Malini informed us quoting Abu Ahmed b. Adi, quoting Abu Yala, quoting Yahya al-Himmant, quoting Abd al-Aziz b. Sulayman b. al-
Ghasil, from Asim b. Umar b. Qatada, from his father, from his grandfather [b]Qatada b. al-Numan, that his eye was wounded at Badr and that its pupil came down on his cheekbone. They were about to slice it off, but asked the Messenger of God (SAAS) who said they should not do this. He then said a prayer for him, covering his cheek with his palm. And later you could not tell which of his eyes had been struck!”

According to one account, this became the better eye.
An account came down to us from the Commander of the Believers, Umar b. Abd al- Aziz that when he was told this account by Asim b. Umar b. Qatada, he also recited:
“I am the son of him on whose cheek his eye descended,
which was replaced so well by the hand of the Chosen-One .”

Hahaha, broke his leg and Muhammad healed him..hahaha. you will never stop making a bigger fool of Muhammed cheesy cheesy I thought He did performed Miracles like healing a Leprosy, raising the dead, etc. My grand mum used to heal broken legs. She was also a prophetess grin

Also, assuming what you said is true, the argument would still be meaningless because you must be aware that the other companion, Bishr died immediately hence, it could only take divine intervention for someone to survive that, and for that long.
Muhammed was attended to because he was considered the most important person among them. Besides, 3 years is too short to be proud of. He would have survived it. Hopeully, Aisha told us he died of the illness from the food poison.

Keep a blind eye as if you didnt see it.

Narrated ‘Aisha: Allah’s Apostle in his fatal illness said, ‘Allah cursed the Jews and the Christians, for they built the places of worship at the graves of their prophets.’ And if that had not been the case, then the Prophet’s grave would have been made prominent before the people. So (the Prophet ) was afraid, or the people were afraid that his grave might be taken as a place for worship.” — Sahih Bukhari 2.23.472

The fatal illness is as a result of the food poison he ate. Can you deny that? See how wicked he is. Even at point of death he keep cursing people.. shocked

Evidence?

Well, it was more that that.

Evidence for the phrase in bold?
You got it already, Read text....

He simply accepted a gift presented to him.

You see, simply? I pity you. A man who called himself a prophet, who cannot see what is forth coming about him, neither him nor his apostles saw the food poison coming. They all where socked in sin that day abi? grin

Ok.

Already using it.
I dont think so angry

From what you've been writing, it's obvious you see nothing, at least, nothing that makes sense.
I SEE A FALSE PROPHET. A MAN WHO SUBMITEDHIMSELF TO BE USED BY SATAN TO DESTROY THE WORLD BY FULFILLING BIBLICAL PROPHESY. wink

I already know this, so why'd you quote it?

It seems you do not understand it. It worth reposting it.

1 Like

Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by jonbellion(m): 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
plappville:

Perform the pilgrimage and the pious visit forAllah. If you are forcibly prevented, make whatever sacrifice is feasible. But do not shave your heads until the sacrificial animal has reached the place of sacrifice. If any of you are ill or have ahead injury, the expiation is fasting or charity or sacrifice when you are safe and well again. And if you are secure, then he who takes advantage of a pious visit before the pilgrimage should make whatever sacrifice is feasible. For any one who cannot, there is three days’ fast on pilgrimage and seven on your return that is ten in all. That is for anyone whose family does not live near the Sacred Mosque (Masjid al-Haram). Have fear of Allah and know that Allah is fierce in retribution.(2:196)

Looking at this quranic verse, you will understand that Allah guaranteed Muslims safe retun home after pilgrimage in Mecca. Why then history shows that many Muslims do not return home after pilgrimage as they die of stampede? Isn't the Stamped contradictory to Allah's promised for Muslims pilgrims who went for hajj and die there? Can someone help a sister to explain this please. Thank you in advance. smiley
if you were so excited in unravelling the irrationality of your religion as well the world would be a much better place
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by jonbellion(m): 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
plappville:

Hahaha, broke his leg and Muhammad healed him..hahaha. you will never stop making a bigger fool of Muhammed cheesy cheesy I thought He did performed Miracles like healing a Leprosy, raising the dead, etc. My grand mum used to heal broken legs. She was also a prophetess grin

Muhammed was attended to because he was considered the most important person among them. Besides, 3 years is too short to be proud of. He would have survived it. Hopeully, Aisha told us he died of the illness from the food poison.

Narrated ‘Aisha: Allah’s Apostle in his fatal illness said, ‘Allah cursed the Jews and the Christians, for they built the places of worship at the graves of their prophets.’ And if that had not been the case, then the Prophet’s grave would have been made prominent before the people. So (the Prophet ) was afraid, or the people were afraid that his grave might be taken as a place for worship.” — Sahih Bukhari 2.23.472

The fatal illness is as a result of the food poison he ate. Can you deny that? See how wicked he is. Even at point of death he keep cursing people.. shocked

You see, simply? I pity you. A man who called himself a prophet, who cannot see what is forth coming about him, neither him nor his apostles saw the food poison coming. They all where socked in sin that day abi? grin

I dont think so angry

I SEE A FALSE PROPHET. A MAN WHO SUBMITEDHIMSELF TO BE USED BY SATAN TO DESTROY THE WORLD BY FULFILLING BIBLICAL PROPHESY. wink

It seems you do not understand it. It worth reposting it.
you are asking muslins to think well by putting a logical question as your signature
Yet when the same kind of questions are thrown at your religion you find the body ridiculous rationalisations
Hmmm
Nawa oo
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by plappville(f): 10:34am On Jan 11, 2017
jonbellion:
if you were so excited in unravelling the irrationality of your religion as well the world would be a much better place

Are you a muslim?
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by jonbellion(m): 10:35am On Jan 11, 2017
plappville:

Are you a muslim?
lol
No oo
Agnostic
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by plappville(f): 10:35am On Jan 11, 2017
jonbellion:
you are asking muslins to think well by putting a logical question as your signature
Yet when the same kind of questions are thrown at your religion you find the body ridiculous rationalisations
Hmmm
Nawa oo

Really?
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by plappville(f): 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by Haroun13(m): 7:04am On Jan 14, 2017
plappville:

OK

Muhammed was attended to because he was considered the most important person among them.
Still no evidence.

Besides, 3 years is too short to be proud of. He would have survived it.
Yet his companion died immediately. Be reasonable.

Hopeully, Aisha told us he died of the illness from the food poison.
OK.

You are misquoting me. You said that Muhammad (peace be upon him) made those statements because he was poisoned, and I asked for evidence. From the above hadith, why he made those statements is mentioned. So, I don't know why you had to lie that it was because he was poisoned because it's obviously not.

OK.

OK

You see, simply? I pity you. A man who called himself a prophet, who cannot see what is forth coming about him, neither hiu nor his apostles saw the food poison coming. They all where socked in sin that day abi? grin
Like I said before, anyone can make rules. What matters is making them count.
Again, let's apply your method of reasoning.
“For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom. “ (Matthew 16: 27, 28)

Examining this verse, from your reasoning point of view, it proves that Jesus (peace be upon him) can never be God, or part of God. Because, God knows everything, and keeps to his words. Because it is obvious from the above quoted verse of your bible, that Jesus (peace be upon him) made a statement which never came to pass, and can never come to pass because the time period for the execution of that promise/statement is gone.

So you see, I pity you. A man whom you call God who cannot see what is forth coming? Neither him nor his disciples saw that the statement was actually false. They were all soaked in sin that day abi?

Seriously? Again, your method of reasoning is astounding!

I dont think so angry

I SEE A FALSE PROPHET.
I see a man that can never be God.

A MAN WHO SUBMITEDHIMSELF TO BE USED BY SATAN TO DESTROY THE WORLD BY FULFILLING BIBLICAL PROPHESY. wink
A man who never ascribed Godly qualities to himself, yet, those qualities were and are ascribed to him by some people, and it became the doctrine of their descendants, to ascribe Godly qualities to him, even though he never for once said so.

One question i ask Christians is; "if Jesus (peace be upon him) came to preach trinity, why didn't he ever mention he was God? Was he trying to deceive people, or he was practicing Al taqiyya (concealing ones true intentions), which even Paul did.

t seems you do not understand it. It worth reposting it.
I understand my Prophet (peace be upon him and his words). You are the one who doesn't, or at least, you may, but decide to twist it. Your choice.

Salaam.
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by plappville(f): 9:48am On Jan 15, 2017
Haroun13:

OK

Still no evidence.

Yet his companion died immediately. Be reasonable.

OK.

You are misquoting me. You said that Muhammad (peace be upon him) made those statements because he was poisoned, and I asked for evidence. From the above hadith, why he made those statements is mentioned. So, I don't know why you had to lie that it was because he was poisoned because it's obviously not.

OK.

OK

Like I said before, anyone can make rules. What matters is making them count.
Again, let's apply your method of reasoning.
“For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom. “ (Matthew 16: 27, 28)

Examining this verse, from your reasoning point of view, it proves that Jesus (peace be upon him) can never be God, or part of God. Because, God knows everything, and keeps to his words. Because it is obvious from the above quoted verse of your bible, that Jesus (peace be upon him) made a statement which never came to pass, and can never come to pass because the time period for the execution of that promise/statement is gone.

So you see, I pity you. A man whom you call God who cannot see what is forth coming? Neither him nor his disciples saw that the statement was actually false. They were all soaked in sin that day abi?

Seriously? Again, your method of reasoning is astounding!

I see a man that can never be God.

A man who never ascribed Godly qualities to himself, yet, those qualities were and are ascribed to him by some people, and it became the doctrine of their descendants, to ascribe Godly qualities to him, even though he never for once said so.

One question i ask Christians is; "if Jesus (peace be upon him) came to preach trinity, why didn't he ever mention he was God? Was he trying to deceive people, or he was practicing Al taqiyya (concealing ones true intentions), which even Paul did.

I understand my Prophet (peace be upon him and his words). You are the one who doesn't, or at least, you may, but decide to twist it. Your choice.

Salaam.

U are laughably and i will not take you serious if you continue to accuse me of calling Jesus God. No where in our conversation have i said that. You are just trying to divert the OP and i am not going to give you such room to do so. As usual, whenever Muhammad/all.ah is caught red handed of falsehood, all you do is raise up irrelevant issues from the bible to derail the OP. If i may say, You are the pitied fellow here. Its obvious allah failed no matter how hard you will try. Hajj has talking too many lives. Yet it was promised you to return back home safely after hajj.

2 Likes

Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by Haroun13(m): 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
plappville:

U are laughably and i will not take you serious if you continue to accuse me of calling Jesus God. No where in our conversation have i said that. You are just trying to divert the OP and i am not going to give you such room to do so. As usual, whenever Muhammad/all.ah is caught red handed of falsehood, all you do is raise up irrelevant issues from the bible to derail the OP. If i may say, You are the pitied fellow here. Its obvious allah failed no matter how hard you will try. Hajj has talking too many lives. Yet it was promised you to return back home safely after hajj.
OK. Congrats on your "discovery".

Salaam
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by plappville(f): 12:28am On Jan 24, 2017
Haroun13:

OK. Congrats on your "discovery".

Salaam

Dont congratulate me for i never told you i discovered anything new. angry

By the way, what do you mean salaam?
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by Haroun13(m): 11:25am On Jan 29, 2017
plappville:

Dont congratulate me for i never told you i discovered anything new. angry
Well, you are the one trying to show us "faults" in Islam aren't you, so, congrats.
Word of advise: If you applied even half of this method of critical evaluation to your bible, you'll definitely know that it can never be the truth, and if you applied even a little open-mindedness to the Quran, you'll see things, which hatred, bigotry and criticism prevented you from seeing.

By the way, what do you mean salaam?
It simply means peace, extracted from the Islamic greeting, Assalamualaikum, meaning, may peace be upon you.

Salaam.
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by plappville(f): 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
Haroun13:

Well, you are the one trying to show us "faults" in Islam aren't you, so, congrats.
Word of advise: If you applied even half of this method of critical evaluation to your bible, you'll definitely know that it can never be the truth, and if you applied even a little open-mindedness to the Quran, you'll see things, which hatred, bigotry and criticism prevented you from seeing.

It simply means peace, extracted from the Islamic greeting, Assalamualaikum, meaning, may peace be upon you.

Salaam.

There is nothing to see in the quran than kill the infidels anywhere you find them etc. And also, Islam knows no peace stop deceiving yourself. angry

https://www.nairaland.com/3609375/paris-louvre-shooting-terror-attack
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by Haroun13(m): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
plappville:

There is nothing to see in the quran than kill the infidels anywhere you find them etc.
This statement is like a 2-edged sword. Show me the verses, and if I give the truth about them, and clear the misconceptions, you have automatically labeled yourself a biased liar. If you do not bring the verses, you have labeled yourself a lying coward. Or, you can withdraw your statement. The choice is yours.
Note; For every verse of the Quran you bring to show the so-called violence you claim, I will refute you, and give you two violent verses of your bible, most of wish you won't be able to refute, without making a fool of yourself. The choice is yours.

And also, Islam knows no peace stop deceiving yourself. angry
This statement can be translated to mean that Christianity does not know, never knew and can never know peace, because, while Islam allows fighting in self defense, the bible makes us to know that God (Jesus, peace be upon him), according to Christians commanded people to kill for things as meaningless as glory.

https://www.nairaland.com/3609375/paris-louvre-shooting-terror-attack
Seriously? I've told you before that anyone can make rules, what matters is making them count.
I can give you far worse atrocities carried out by Christians. But I guess you still wouldn't change, and see the truth, because you are being deceived by the mainstream media.

Salaam.
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by plappville(f): 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
Haroun13:

This statement is like a 2-edged sword. Show me the verses, and if I give the truth about them, and clear the misconceptions, you have automatically labeled yourself a biased liar. If you do not bring the verses, you have labeled yourself a lying coward. Or, you can withdraw your statement. The choice is yours.
Note; For every verse of the Quran you bring to show the so-called violence you claim, I will refute you, and give you two violent verses of your bible, most of wish you won't be able to refute, without making a fool of yourself. The choice is yours.

This statement can be translated to mean that Christianity does not know, never knew and can never know peace, because, while Islam allows fighting in self defense, the bible makes us to know that God (Jesus, peace be upon him), according to Christians commanded people to kill for things as meaningless as glory.

Seriously? I've told you before that anyone can make rules, what matters is making them count.
I can give you far worse atrocities carried out by Christians. But I guess you still wouldn't change, and see the truth, because you are being deceived by the mainstream media.

Salaam.

You Muslim's brothers who know the religion better than you carry out Allah's command. Stop defending a glaring truth.

quote]Dozens killed in double suicide attack in Kabul
10 JANUARY 2017
Two explosions go off near Afghanistan's parliament in Kabul, killing at least 30 in an attack claimed by the Taliban.

And this....

Suicide Bomber Kills At Least 19 At Afghanistan's Supreme Court
Agence France-Presse | Updated: Feb 07, 2017 18:52

http://m.ndtv.com/world-news/blast-reported-near-supreme-court-in-afghan-capital-kabul-sources-1656895

Note the dates...I can give you more and more of this kind of info all coming from Islamic states. Shame angry
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by plappville(f): 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2017

Suicide Bomber Kills At Least 27 At Shia Mosque In Kabul
Reuters | Updated: Nov 21, 2016 22:43 IST

Kabul: A suicide bomber killed at least 27 people and wounded dozens on Monday in an explosion at a crowded Shi'ite mosque in the Afghan capital Kabul, officials said, the third major attack on minority Shi'ites in the city since July.

http://m.ndtv.com/world-news/suicide-bomber-kills-dozens-at-shiite-mosque-in-kabul-1628324

How else can Muslims validate the quran. These people are PHD holders in Islamic studies. You want to tell them they erroneously interpret the quran? cheesy
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by plappville(f): 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2017

Suicide attackers launch wave of strikes in Saudi Arabia
By Nic Robertson, Mohammed Tawfeeq and Joe Sterling, CNN
Updated 11:43 AM EDT, Tue July 05, 2016

No matter how Saudi try to reject Muslims from radical Islamic states. They will surely come in, after all they became radical because they are Muslims. Saudi must bear the same pain other nations are suffering until they confess Islam is truly a false religion.

CNN) Three suicide attacks in 24 hours -- that's how Saudis will remember the end of Ramadan, a month that has seen the wider region plunged into a wave of terror-related violence.

The attacks -- including one in Medina, one of the holiest sites in Islam -- follow massive jihadi assaults from Turkey to Iraq that have been been tied to ISIS. Analysts believe events in Saudi Arabia could also be the work of the terror group

https://www.google.fr/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/07/04/middleeast/saudi-arabia-jeddah-bomb/index.html?client=ms-android-orange-fr
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by Haroun13(m): 6:18am On Feb 10, 2017
plappville:

You Muslim's brothers who know the religion better than you carry out Allah's command. Stop defending a glaring truth.
Funny statement. You are right, I defend the truth, unlike terrorists, and amazingly, you, who distort and twist it, to make it appeal to your whims, desires and ideologies.
I made a simple statement, "show me where the Qur'an says to kill non Muslims, for no just reason". But you failed to do so, and have automatically labeled yourself a liar.
You come here, showing me some articles, which are of no relevance to the subject. Since they practice Islam more than me (according to you), that means that Christian terrorist groups like the Lords Resistance Army, Army of God, Ku Klux Klan, etc practice Christianity more than you, because they are following the teachings of the bible, which permit you to kill. Congratulations, your reasoning method just exposed you as a fake christian, until you start killing people like the LRA, or KKK does.

And this....
Didn't bother reading them, because they are irrelevant to the subject.

Note the dates...I can give you more and more of this kind of info all coming from Islamic states. Shame angry
I could also give you more info, coming from your terrorist christian brothers, which amazingly, the mainstream media conceals.

Salaam.
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by plappville(f): 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
Haroun13:

Funny statement. You are right, I defend the truth, unlike terrorists, and amazingly, you, who distort and twist it, to make it appeal to your whims, desires and ideologies.
I made a simple statement, "show me where the Qur'an says to kill non Muslims, for no just reason". But you failed to do so, and have automatically labeled yourself a liar.
You come here, showing me some articles, which are of no relevance to the subject. Since they practice Islam more than me (according to you), that means that Christian terrorist groups like the Lords Resistance Army, Army of God, Ku Klux Klan, etc practice Christianity more than you, because they are following the teachings of the bible, which permit you to kill. Congratulations, your reasoning method just exposed you as a fake christian, until you start killing people like the LRA, or KKK does.

Didn't bother reading them, because they are irrelevant to the subject.

I could also give you more info, coming from your terrorist christian brothers, which amazingly, the mainstream media conceals.

Salaam.

You can only tag any terrorist a Christian only if you can prove that Jesus and his Apostles kill a soul. Or instructed Christians to do so. No Christian will/can kill for Jesus.

Muhammad and his army killed and they pass this command to be repeated in order to preserve Islam. Stop twisting and tagging angry Atheists terrorists as Christians. Stop killing their loved ones, They will stop attacking you.

1 Like

Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by plappville(f): 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2017

Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 24 :

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:
Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform all that, then they save their lives and property from me
except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."

Sahih Muslim, Book 031, Number 5917:

...Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people? Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger, and when they do that then their blood and their riches are inviolable from your hands but what is justified by law and their reckoning is with Allah.

What the above ha-deaths said is that your life and property is not safe except you accept Mohammed as a prophet.
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by Seun(m): 11:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
It's not clear from the quoted text that God promised the safe return of muslims from hajj. There are real issues, but this isn't one of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thanks To Islam, My Culture Is Haraam.!!!!! / The Four Imams Of Ahalal Sunna Wal Ja’ma’a (the Sunni Muslims) By Baba Ali Musta / 'Islam For Muslims' Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.