Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? (6731 Views)

Islamic Ruling On Referring To ALLAH By Other Names / Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. / Allah Will Condemn Men Who Do Not Satisfy Their Women Sexually -imam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by plappville(f): 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
Seun:
It's not clear from the quoted text that God promised the safe return of muslims from hajj. There are real issues, but this isn't one of them.

Comment to be moved to the Islamic section wink

Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by Haroun13(m): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
plappville:

You can only tag any terrorist a Christian only if you can prove that Jesus and his Apostles kill a soul.

There is nothing to prove. According to your mentality, Christian terrorists are practising Christianity better than moderates like you, and they have the bible to support them, simple and short.

Or instructed Christians to do so.
Please, there are many instances in the bible. If you want quotes, I can give them to you.

No Christian will/can kill for Jesus.
But the LRA, KKK, Army of God and others are doing it.

Muhammad and his army killed and they pass this command to be repeated in order to preserve Islam.
Your opinion, of no importance or relevance, at least, not in this case.

Stop twisting and tagging angry Atheists terrorists as Christians. Stop killing their loved ones, They will stop attacking you.
Seriously? I'm not surprised. I guess that's a Christian tactic. Show them the works of their brothers, and they blame it on atheism. Funny.

The only thing that really makes sense in your post is the verse you cited, and I will be dealing with it. But I know you don't want to be convinced. But I pray you are, In shaa Allah.

"And slay them wherever ye catch them.." [Noble Quran 2:191]
Let's read the verse in context.
"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loves not transgressors. And kill them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for persecution and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, kill them. Such is the
reward of those who reject faith. But if they cease, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in God; but if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression. The prohibited month, for the prohibited month, and so for all things prohibited, there is the law of equality. If then any one transgresses the prohibition against you, transgress ye likewise against him. But fear (the punishment of) God, and know that God is with those who restrain themselves." [Noble Quran 2:190-194]
How many times do we see the above verse repeating the message to make it clear? These verses were revealed at a time when Muslims of Madinah were under constant attack from the Makkans. An example would be when the Makkans conducted the public crucifixion of the
companion of the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him), Khubaib bin Adi. These would be classified as 'terrorist activities'
according to the modern usage of the term. So what does this verse say in this context? "Fight in the cause of God those who fight you", "unless they (first) fight you there" - the context of this verse applies to those who initiate the attack against Muslims. And even after they attack, the verse makes it clear:

"But if they cease, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." [Noble Quran 2:192]
And it also makes clear the purpose for what Muslims fight:
"Fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in God". [Noble Quran 2:193]
It is the duty of Muslims to defend humanity from oppression and persecution and to establish justice. Muslims believe that God has placed us here on earth as his deputy or viceroy, and thus, it is our duty to enjoin the good and forbid the evil, to establish peace and justice in the land.
Dr.Maher Hathout writes the following on verses 2:190-194:
These verses were applicable to a particular situation or if, hypothetically, the same situation was to be repeated... Historically, fighting back against the aggressors was prohibited during the thirteen years of the Meccan period. After the migration to Medina and the establishment of the Islamic state, Muslims were concerned with how to defend themselves against aggression from their enemies. The aforementioned verses were revealed to enable them to protect the newly formed state by fighting in self-defence against
those who fought them. However, the Quran clearly prohibits aggression. The verses explain that fighting is only for self-defence. Thus, a Muslim cannot commit aggression and kill innocent men, women, children, the sick, the elderly, monks, priests, or those who do not wish to fight. A Muslim is also mandated not to destroy plant life of livestock. (Hathout, Jihad vs. Terrorism; US Multimedia Vera International, 2002, p.49, emphasis added)
The historical context is something that must always be considered where developing an understanding of Quranic verses. Without
knowing the circumstances behind the revelation, one cannot apply the verse as accurately.
Sheikh Salman Al-Oadah writes about the general principles in Jihad:
Jihad can never be fought for worldly gain, for conquest, or even for revenge. Muslims must only fight to protect the lives, property, and freedoms of people, especially their freedom to worship Allah when that freedom is forcibly attacked.
They are never allowed to attack innocent people, even when they are themselves attacked by the countrymen of those innocents. Any people that go against this established principle of Islamic Law and murder civilians are fighting against Islam and everything that it stands for. It is ludicrous for them to call this fighting a Jihad, a
word that means striving in the cause of Islam. They are in fact murderers in the light of Islamic Law and should be treated as such.
There are strict and detailed laws in Islam, which Muslims must follow carefully. A military Jihad must be performed under these regulations.

Abdullah Yusuf Ali writes about verse 2:190:
War is only permissible in self-defence, and under well-defined limits. When undertaken, it must be pushed with vigour, but not relentlessly, but only to restore peace and freedom for the worship of
God. In any case strict limits must not be transgressed: women, children, old and infirm men should not be molested, nor trees and crops cut down, nor peace withheld when the enemy comes to terms. (Yusuf Ali, The Holy Quran, Text, Translation and Commentary)

He then re-iterates the general principles behind
Jihad in his commentary on verse 2:191: In general, it may be said that Islam is the religion of peace, goodwill, mutual understanding,
and good faith. But it will not acquiesce in wrong-doing, and its men will hold their lives cheap in defence of honour, justice, and the
religion which they hold sacred. Their ideal is that of heroic virtue combined with unselfish gentleness and tenderness, such as is exemplified in the life of the Apostle. They believe in courage,
obedience, discipline, duty, and a constant striving by all the means in their power, physical, moral, intellectual, and spiritual, for the establishment of truth and righteousness. (Yusuf Ali, The Holy
Quran, Text, Translation and Commentary)

This is the true focus behind Jihad, and Muslims must never lose this focus. Jihad is solely for the purpose of aiding humanity and bringing justice and freedom to the oppressed. Therefore, all actions must be in-line with this focus and the strict regulations governing Jihad. The focus is to defend, not destroy. One who focuses on the betterment and aid of humanity will realize that destruction will never achieve this.

1 Like

Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by plappville(f): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
Haroun13:
[s]
There is nothing to prove. According to your mentality, Christian terrorists are practising Christianity better than moderates like you, and they have the bible to support them, simple and short.

Please, there are many instances in the bible. If you want quotes, I can give them to you.

But the LRA, KKK, Army of God and others are doing it.

Your opinion, of no importance or relevance, at least, not in this case.

Seriously? I'm not surprised. I guess that's a Christian tactic. Show them the works of their brothers, and they blame it on atheism. Funny.

The only thing that really makes sense in your post is the verse you cited, and I will be dealing with it. But I know you don't want to be convinced. But I pray you are, In shaa Allah.

"And slay them wherever ye catch them.." [Noble Quran 2:191]
Let's read the verse in context.
"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loves not transgressors. And kill them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for persecution and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, kill them. Such is the
reward of those who reject faith. But if they cease, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in God; but if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression. The prohibited month, for the prohibited month, and so for all things prohibited, there is the law of equality. If then any one transgresses the prohibition against you, transgress ye likewise against him. But fear (the punishment of) God, and know that God is with those who restrain themselves." [Noble Quran 2:190-194]
How many times do we see the above verse repeating the message to make it clear? These verses were revealed at a time when Muslims of Madinah were under constant attack from the Makkans. An example would be when the Makkans conducted the public crucifixion of the
companion of the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him), Khubaib bin Adi. These would be classified as 'terrorist activities'
according to the modern usage of the term. So what does this verse say in this context? "Fight in the cause of God those who fight you", "unless they (first) fight you there" - the context of this verse applies to those who initiate the attack against Muslims. And even after they attack, the verse makes it clear:

"But if they cease, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." [Noble Quran 2:192]
And it also makes clear the purpose for what Muslims fight:
"Fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in God". [Noble Quran 2:193]
It is the duty of Muslims to defend humanity from oppression and persecution and to establish justice. Muslims believe that God has placed us here on earth as his deputy or viceroy, and thus, it is our duty to enjoin the good and forbid the evil, to establish peace and justice in the land.
Dr.Maher Hathout writes the following on verses 2:190-194:
These verses were applicable to a particular situation or if, hypothetically, the same situation was to be repeated... Historically, fighting back against the aggressors was prohibited during the thirteen years of the Meccan period. After the migration to Medina and the establishment of the Islamic state, Muslims were concerned with how to defend themselves against aggression from their enemies. The aforementioned verses were revealed to enable them to protect the newly formed state by fighting in self-defence against
those who fought them. However, the Quran clearly prohibits aggression. The verses explain that fighting is only for self-defence. Thus, a Muslim cannot commit aggression and kill innocent men, women, children, the sick, the elderly, monks, priests, or those who do not wish to fight. A Muslim is also mandated not to destroy plant life of livestock. (Hathout, Jihad vs. Terrorism; US Multimedia Vera International, 2002, p.49, emphasis added)
The historical context is something that must always be considered where developing an understanding of Quranic verses. Without
knowing the circumstances behind the revelation, one cannot apply the verse as accurately.
Sheikh Salman Al-Oadah writes about the general principles in Jihad:
Jihad can never be fought for worldly gain, for conquest, or even for revenge. Muslims must only fight to protect the lives, property, and freedoms of people, especially their freedom to worship Allah when that freedom is forcibly attacked.
They are never allowed to attack innocent people, even when they are themselves attacked by the countrymen of those innocents. Any people that go against this established principle of Islamic Law and murder civilians are fighting against Islam and everything that it stands for. It is ludicrous for them to call this fighting a Jihad, a
word that means striving in the cause of Islam. They are in fact murderers in the light of Islamic Law and should be treated as such.
There are strict and detailed laws in Islam, which Muslims must follow carefully. A military Jihad must be performed under these regulations.

Abdullah Yusuf Ali writes about verse 2:190:
War is only permissible in self-defence, and under well-defined limits. When undertaken, it must be pushed with vigour, but not relentlessly, but only to restore peace and freedom for the worship of
God. In any case strict limits must not be transgressed: women, children, old and infirm men should not be molested, nor trees and crops cut down, nor peace withheld when the enemy comes to terms. (Yusuf Ali, The Holy Quran, Text, Translation and Commentary)

He then re-iterates the general principles behind
Jihad in his commentary on verse 2:191: In general, it may be said that Islam is the religion of peace, goodwill, mutual understanding,
and good faith. But it will not acquiesce in wrong-doing, and its men will hold their lives cheap in defence of honour, justice, and the
religion which they hold sacred. Their ideal is that of heroic virtue combined with unselfish gentleness and tenderness, such as is exemplified in the life of the Apostle. They believe in courage,
obedience, discipline, duty, and a constant striving by all the means in their power, physical, moral, intellectual, and spiritual, for the establishment of truth and righteousness. (Yusuf Ali, The Holy
Quran, Text, Translation and Commentary)

This is the true focus behind Jihad, and Muslims must never lose this focus. Jihad is solely for the purpose of aiding humanity and bringing justice and freedom to the oppressed. Therefore, all actions must be in-line with this focus and the strict regulations governing Jihad. The focus is to defend, not destroy. One who focuses on the betterment and aid of humanity will realize that destruction will never achieve this.[/s]

The thread is moved here to avoid what? Sigh***

To you Muslims, there hasnt be anytime an atheist has done anything wrong. You keep Tagging all atheists as Christians. Christian and Jews are your greatest threats. Your quran commanded you to kill them.

Since Muhammad was not strong enough to force Islam in their throat, He commands you to hate them with so much passion. Thats why you muslims kill Jews and Christians. And also tag them with Criminal names even when the bible condemns such. I tell you the truth. You will fail. Just like Muhammad failed when He ate the poisoned food.

I may not come here again. Since the thread has landed in here. So keep fooling and deceiving urself.
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by plappville(f): 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
Seun:
It's not clear from the quoted text that God promised the safe return of muslims from hajj. There are real issues, but this isn't one of them.

I said Comment. Not thread. angry

Move back to religion please. Thank you.
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by Haroun13(m): 7:57am On Feb 13, 2017
plappville:

The thread is moved here to avoid what? Sigh***
The thread being moved is not my doing.

To you Muslims, there hasnt be anytime an atheist has done anything wrong.
I never made such a statement. Rather, what I said is that it is cowardice and stupidity to blame something clearly done by a Christian, with support from the bible, on an Atheist. Simple and short.
A Muslim kills, you say he is a true Muslim. Yet, a christian kills, instead of also saying he is a true Christian, you say he is an atheist. Such nonsense.

You keep Tagging all atheists as Christians.
You are so ludicrous. Your brothers are killing millions, keep telling yourself they are atheists.
#SelfDeceit.

Christian and Jews are your greatest threats. Your quran commanded you to kill them.
The only verse you brought has been explained. Also, my promise to give two violent bible verses in return still stands. Also, as a bonus, I may give an x-rated verse of the bible in addition.

Since Muhammad was not strong enough to force Islam in their throat, He commands you to hate them with so much passion.
Yet the Qur'an says the closest to Muslims are Christians. You have no point.

Thats why you muslims kill Jews and Christians.
Because your bible allows people to kill for things like glory, honour and other meaningless things does not mean that the Qur'an allows people to kill, for such. Please, be reasonable.

And also tag them with Criminal names even when the bible condemns such.

The same bible that allows you to kill for glory and honour? Nonsense.

I tell you the truth. You will fail.
Do you mean my exams?

Just like Muhammad failed when He ate the poisoned food.
Yet he lived for 3-4 years after, and completed his message.

I may not come here again. Since the thread has landed in here. So keep fooling and deceiving urself.
OK.

I want to appeal to the mods to make this thread open for all to make comments.

Salaam.
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by plappville(f): 11:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
Haroun13:

The thread being moved is not my doing.

I never made such a statement. Rather, what I said is that it is cowardice and stupidity to blame something clearly done by a Christian, with support from the bible, on an Atheist. Simple and short.
A Muslim kills, you say he is a true Muslim. Yet, a christian kills, instead of also saying he is a true Christian, you say he is an atheist. Such nonsense.

It is coward of you to tag him a Christian when He does not meet up to the definition of a true Christian according to the bible.

Romans 8:14 ►
For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God.

What are the characters of the Spirit of God according to the bible?

Galatians 5:22-23
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Did you see terrorist there?

You are so ludicrous. Your brothers are killing millions, keep telling yourself they are atheists.
#SelfDeceit.

The verse above has refuted you. tongue

The only verse you brought has been explained. Also, my promise to give two violent bible verses in return still stands. Also, as a bonus, I may give an x-rated verse of the bible in addition.

The verse above is enough.

Yet the Qur'an says the closest to Muslims are Christians. You have no point.

Same Qur'an that said this:

indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures

How contradictory is all.ah? cheesy

Because your bible allows people to kill for things like glory, honour and other meaningless things does not mean that the Qur'an allows people to kill, for such. Please, be reasonable.

The same bible that allows you to kill for glory and honour? Nonsense.

You are laughable. .. grin cheesy

Do you mean my exams?
How old are you? It seems I am talking with a kinder here

Yet he lived for 3-4 years after, and completed his message.

He died of the poisoned food PERIOD ! ! The Hadith is not at your favour here. tongue

OK.

I want to appeal to the mods to make this thread open for all to make comments.

Please do. It will expose you more.. wink

Salaam.

This is one word Muslims misuse. They know no peace. Yet they say "peace. You should say "war" instead. Brainwashed abo.k.i. cheesy
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by Alennsar(f): 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
plappville:

It is coward of you to tag him a Christian when He does not meet up to the definition of a true Christian according to the bible.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures

He died of the poisoned food PERIOD ! ! The Hadith is not at your favour here. tongue

This is one word Muslims misuse. They know no peace. Yet they say "peace. You should say "war" instead. Brainwashed abo.k.i. cheesy
d Muslims do jihad. because jesus taught jihad. but u know d funniest thing? d bible never establish Christianity but d Quran estatblish Islam nd Jesus was never a Christian nd he will never be
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by Alennsar(f): 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
all dis will not help u nd it won't take u anywhere. repent before it will b late, hellfire is no joke my dear.

I believe u can do better cos all of dis will stand as a witness against you and your colleague on the day of reckoning. it will be u nd ur fate.

Cc. plappville
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by plappville(f): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
Alennsar:
d Muslims do jihad. because jesus taught jihad. but u know d funniest thing? d bible never establish Christianity but d Quran estatblish Islam nd Jesus was never a Christian nd he will never be

Laughable tongue
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by plappville(f): 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
Alennsar:
all dis will not help u nd it won't take u anywhere. repent before it will b late, hellfire is no joke my dear.

I believe u can do better cos all of dis will stand as a witness against you and your colleague on the day of reckoning. it will be u nd ur fate.

Cc. plappville

BREAKING NEWS, 16th February : All.ah army killing all.ah army. (Saudi vs Iran) Salaam cheesy
Yet Muslim is fast growing. @aminusati.. grin

BAGHDAD (AP) — A car bomb in Baghdad killed at least 45 people and wounded nearly 50 others on Thursday, Iraq's Interior Ministry said.

Ministry spokesman Brig. Gen. Saad Maan confirmed the toll from the attack, which took place in the southwestern al-Bayaa neighborhood.
The Islamic State group claimed the bombing in an online statement circulated by its Aamaq news agency. The Sunni extremist group said it was targeting Shiite Muslims

I just give updates of what is happening in the Islamic world. But it seems some frauds are not happy.. cheesy

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/02/16/baghdad-car-bomb-islamic-state/97992690/

Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by Alennsar(f): 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
plappville:

Laughable tongue
do u read d bible at all?
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by plappville(f): 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
Alennsar:
do u read d bible at all?

Yes, i have also read about
MUHAMMAD AND THE SATANIC VERSES:
Plz follow link and educate yourself about the origin of Islam wink

http://www.answering-islam.org/Responses/Saifullah/sverses.htm
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by Alennsar(f): 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
plappville:

Yes, i have also read about
MUHAMMAD AND THE SATANIC VERSES:
Plz follow link and educate yourself about the origin of Islam wink

http://www.answering-islam.org/Responses/Saifullah/sverses.htm
Jesus was d first to preach jihad we Muslims are just following him.
Luke 19:27

and d bible ask us kill pedophile

deutronomy 13:5-10, 17:2-5

but u see u lack knowledge of d bible itself so debating with is a waste of time and energy.

good luck though
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by plappville(f): 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
Alennsar:
Jesus was d first to preach jihad we Muslims are just following him.
Luke 19:27

and d bible ask us kill pedophile

deutronomy 13:5-10, 17:2-5

but u see u lack knowledge of d bible itself so debating with is a waste of time and energy.

good luck though

Prove you wrong again. You are indeed laughable . grin cheesy

TODAY AGAIN:

The Islamic State has claimed responsibility for a suicide bomber's attack at a Sufi shrine in Pakistan on Thursday, with local police telling AFP that as many as 70 people are dead.

The attack took place in the city of Sehwan in Sindh province, where the closest hospital is over 40 miles away. "There was a huge crowd gathered there for the [religious gathering] at the shrine, and there was a very big explosion," Sindh's health minister, Sikandar Mandhro, told Al Jazeera. "The medical facilities at Sehwan are not equipped to deal with a very big emergency, so our first priority right now is to get help to the wounded."

Pakistan has been rocked by terrorist attacks this week, with 13 people killed in a suicide bombing in Lahore on Monday, two police officers killed trying to defuse a bomb in Quetta on Tuesday, and five people killed in a suicide bombing Wednesday in the Mohmand tribal area.

The Ishmaelites are curs.ed or what? Blood keep flowing everyday. .. shocked
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by HayatH(f): 12:07am On Feb 18, 2017
If you don't like Islam and what it teaches, that's your opinion. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion but you don't have to disrespectful. I'm pretty sure all of you know the old saying, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all"
You also shouldn't believe everything you see on the internet.
1. There's extremist in every religion. You can't generalize a whole religion based on these groups.
2. There's many people converting to Islam. If Islam was a religion of violence, this wouldn't happen.
3. Not everybody is the same. For goodness sake, stop judging people without knowing them first.
4. This is all I have to say. I'm not going to waste my time arguing with ignorant people. Save your bullshit for someone self. Get the hate out of your system and have a nice lifesmiley

1 Like

Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by Haroun13(m): 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
Like I promised, here is just a tip of the iceberg of the extreme terror in the bible.
Let's start with Saul, and a little of David.
Unlike the lying, fraudulent Christians, I'll bring the verses in context, not out of context. Here goes;

So, who was Saul? He was the first king of the United Kingdom of Israel, divinely appointed to this position by the Jewish prophet Samuel. His first task as king was to ethnically cleanse the land of the Amalekite people:

1 Samuel 15:1 Samuel said to Saul, “I am the one the Lord sent to anoint you king over his people, over Israel; so listen now to the message from the Lord.
15:2 This is what the Almighty Lord says : ‘I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.
15:3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and utterly destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'”

Notice that it was God Himself (AKA Jesus, according to christian trinity) who ordered Saul to slaughter the Amalekites, for no reason at all, What nonsens! And so King Saul led the Israelites in war against the Amalekites. Per God’s directives, Saul “put to death men and women, children and infants.” He killed every human being with the lone exception of the Amalekite king; he also spared some animals. By sparing King Agag’s life, Saul failed to complete the mitzvah (the religious obligation) of genocide–something which was completely unacceptable to the God of the Bible[/quote]:
15:7 Saul attacked the Amalekites all the way from Havilah to Shur, to the east of Egypt.
15:8 He took Agag, king of the Amalekites, alive, and all his people [b]he utterly destroyed with the sword.

15:9 But Saul and the army spared [King] Agag and the best of the sheep and cattle, the fat calves and lambs—everything that was good. These they were unwilling to destroy completely, but everything that was despised and weak they totally destroyed.
15:10 Then the word of the Lord came to Samuel:
15:11 “I am grieved that I have made Saul king, because he has turned away from me and has not carried out my instructions.” Samuel was troubled, and he cried out to the Lord all that night.
Saul tried to defend himself, but God stripped him of his kingship:
15:13 When Samuel reached him, Saul said, “The Lord bless you! I have carried out the Lord’s instructions.”
15:14 But Samuel said, “What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears? What is this lowing of cattle that I hear?”
15:15 Saul answered, “The soldiers brought them from the Amalekites; they spared the best of the sheep and cattle to sacrifice to the Lord your God, but we totally destroyed the rest.”
15:16 “Stop!” Samuel said to Saul. “Let me tell you what the Lord said to me last night.”
“Tell me,” Saul replied .
15:17 Samuel said, “Although you were once small in your own eyes, did you not become the head of the tribes of Israel? The Lord anointed you king over Israel.
15:18 And he [the Lord] sent you on a mission, saying, ‘Go and completely destroy those wicked people, the Amalekites; make war on them until you have wiped them out.’
15:19 Why did you not obey the Lord? Why did you pounce on the plunder and do evil in the eyes of the Lord?”
15:20 “But I did obey the Lord,” Saul said. “I went on the mission the Lord assigned me. I completely destroyed the Amalekites and brought back Agag, their king.
15:21 The soldiers took sheep and cattle from the plunder, the best of what was devoted to God, in order to sacrifice them to the Lord your God at Gilgal.”
15:22 But Samuel replied: “Does the Lord delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices as much as in obeying the voice of the Lord? To obey is better than sacrifice, and to heed is better than the fat of rams.
15:23 For rebellion is like the sin of divination, and arrogance like the evil of idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the Lord, he has rejected you as king.”
15:24 Then Saul said to Samuel, “I have sinned. I violated the Lord’s command and your instructions. I was afraid of the people and so I gave in to them.
15:25 Now I beg you, forgive my sin and come back with me, so that I may worship the Lord.”
15:26 But Samuel said to him, “I will not go back with you. You have rejected the word of the Lord, and the Lord has rejected you as king over Israel!”

Saul repeatedly repented for his “failure”:
15:30 Saul replied, “I have sinned. But please honor me before the elders of my people and before Israel; come back with me, so that I may worship the Lord your God.”

And God was sad that He had chosen such a sissy to be king:
15:35 The Lord repented that He had made Saul king over Israel.

Saul was stripped of his kingship, which was given to David –who was frankly just much better at killing civilians. In fact, all the Israelite chicks fawned over David for being a more proficient killer; all the girls wanted him and all the guys (including Saul himself) wanted to be him:

18:6 When the men were returning home after David had killed the Philistine, the women came out from all the towns of Israel to meet King Saul with singing and dancing, with joyful songs and with tambourines and lutes.
18:7 As they danced, they sang:
Saul has slain his thousands, and David his tens of thousands.
18:8 Saul was very angry; this refrain galled him. “They have credited David with tens of thousands,” he thought, “but me with only thousands. What more can he get but the kingdom?”
18:9 And from that time on Saul kept a jealous eye on David.

Certainly, killing thousands just doesn’t cut it. The mass murderer field is just so saturated, that you really need to kill tens of thousands to be considered competitive for Heaven University. No wonder Samuel felt like an absolute idiot for sending a sissy to do a man’s job; realizing this, he cleaned up Saul’s mess:
15:33 Samuel put Agag to death before the Lord at Gilgal.

King Agag was not the only one who was killed: God was so upset over the whole not killing everybody thing that He killed Saul and his three sons. The prophet Samuel explained to Saul why this was his fate:

28:18 Because you did not obey the Lord or carry out his fierce wrath against the Amalekites, the Lord has done this to you today.

According to the Jewish texts (as reproduced on p.76 of Vol.11 of The Jewish Encyclopedia), Saul had protested the commandment to “utterly destroy” the Amalekites, saying:
For one found slain the Torah requires a sin offering [Deuteronomy 21:1-9 ]; and here so many shall be slain. If the old have sinned, why should the young suffer; and if men have been guilty, why should the cattle be destroyed?

What Saul didn’t realize was that obeying the Lord’s commandment–in this case to kill women and children–was more important than anything else. The Bible explains the reason for Saul’s demise:
1 Chronicles 10:13 Saul died because he was unfaithful to the LORD. He failed to obey the LORD’s command …

Yet, these lying Christians tell me that defending oneself and one's people, like the Qur'an allows is bad, whereas the bible allows people to kill for no reason at all. What a Joke!
If I'm chanced, In shaa Allah, I'll give an x-rated part of the bible, as a bonus.

Cc: Plappville
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by Haroun13(m): 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
plappville:

So also, it is a mere show of cowardice on your path, to tag Boko Haram, Isis, etc, as true Muslims, when they do not meet the definition of true Muslims according to the Qur'an, as seen in 10:99, 2:256, 16:125, 2:195, 8:61, 109:1-6, 5:32 and many more.
You sure do know how to twist things, when it comes to Christianity, yet, fabricate lies, when it comes to Islam. You sure amaze me!

That's quite interesting. Since according to the verses I quoted above (my above post), the spirit of God led Saul to exterminate a nation for no reason. But he was reluctant, and I wonder why. Maybe it was the devil dissuading him from killing people, and making him disobey the blood thirsty Yahweh.

Well, the bible tells me that this is also a character of the spirit of God (according to you).
Deuteronomy 13:
6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

Go read you bible, you will not only see terrorists, but extreme terror, genocide, extermination and wickedness of a bloodthirsty God.

So? What's the problem with Quran 98:6 which you quoted above. I keep telling you that anyone can make rules, but what matters is making them count.

The analogy that God loves everyone is fallacious. How would it make a believer feel that with all of the good deeds he has performed and all the love that he showed towards God when he finds out that God loves the corrupt people who showed hatred towards Him as well? It is not fair. It is illogical. Also, it would mean that God loves satan. I wonder how that makes sense. If you have a problem with this verse, then, you are gonna have to contend with tons of them in your bible.
E.g,
Psalm 5:4-6
4 You are not a God who takes pleasure in evil; with you the wicked cannot dwell.
5 The arrogant cannot stand in your presence; you hate all who do wrong.
6 You destroy those who tell lies; bloodthirsty and deceitful men
the LORD abhors.

Psalm 11:5
5 The LORD examines the righteous, but the wicked and those who love violence his soul hates.

Leviticus 20:23
23 You must not live according to the customs of the nations I am going to drive out before you. Because they did all these things, I abhorred them.

Leviticus 26:30
30 I will destroy your high places, cut down your incense altars and pile your dead bodies on the lifeless forms of your idols, and I will abhor you.

Romans 9:13
Just as it is written: " Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated."

And many more.

I don't expect Christians to accuse me of committing the tu quoque fallacy, for I am not trying to defend the Quranic perception of God by simply pointing out that it exists in the Bible as well. I don't see anything rationally objectionable against the idea of God hating someone in the first place.

How contradictory is Yahweh.

That's debatable. But you, you keep on making rules that don't count, and can be refuted simply by logic, not just once, but even twice in a minute. That's the true meaning of being laughable.

Maybe. But I'm sure you know there's something called masters degree, ph. D, etc. If someone in that category (not saying that i am) is a kid to you, you must be quite an old lady. Or, it was just a rhetorical question. Pick whatever option you like.

You basically have no point here. Also, I don't know why you laid emphasis on the word, "period", because it drives home no point. It's simply a term in Physics, used to define the time taken to make a complete revolution, or oscillation, for objects moving with simple harmonic motion.

I guess you are right. It will be a means to expose more of the true teachings of Islam, not the fabricated lies of majority of Christians, of which you are included.

You should really become a comedian.
First, from what I've gathered from my northern brothers, "aboki" means "my friend". Also, it's not an acronym, so, I don't see why you are using the "." in it.
Lastly, apart from the last word, "aboki", every other thing you have written is irrelevant. If you want to know true peace, then come to Islam. You may experience the peace due to "absence of war". But I'm talking about true internal peace, that only comes from worshipping your Lord, Creator, without partners, and submitting to His will totally.

Salaam.

1 Like

Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by Haroun13(m): 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mods, please make this thread open to all, to comment. I see no reason why it should be restricted. I don't shy away from religious discussions because the Qur'an is a perfect Revelation, and the truth about it needs to be available for everyone to view, know, and In shaa Allah, accept.
Take the thread back!

Cc: Seun
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by plappville(f): 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
Haroun13:
Mods, please make this thread open to all, to comment. I see no reason why it should be restricted. I don't shy away from religious discussions because the Qur'an is a perfect Revelation, and the truth about it needs to be available for everyone to view, know, and In shaa Allah, accept.
Take the thread back!

Cc: Seun

'I Am just back from a ban. Its difficult to expose the evil in Islam. Some of my comments are deleted. You Muslims are favoured in NL. Thats not fair! But i will continue even if i get ban after this post again.
How perfect is the Quran as seen below:
If it needs to be seen by everyone why deleting comments that do not even relate to insult but only expose the truth? Keep faking yourself. Here are some characters of The man you call prophet. Its even prohibited for me to call his name name because i might get ban. grin

FIGHTING:

Bukhari:V4B52N50 "The Prophet said, ‘A single endeavor of fighting in Allah's Cause is better than the world and whatever is in it.'"
Qur'an 9:88 "The Messenger and those who believe with him, strive hard and fight with their wealth and lives in Allah's Cause."
Qur'an 9:5 "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."
Qur'an 9:112 "The Believers fight in Allah's Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed."
Qur'an 9:29 "Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission."
Qur'an 8:39 "Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah."
Qur'an 9:14 "Fight them and Allah will punish them by your hands, lay them low, and cover them with shame. He will help you over them."

TERROR
Bukhari:V4B52N220 "Allah's Apostle said, ‘I have been made victorious with terror.'"
Qur'an 8:12 "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."
Qur'an 8:57 "If you gain mastery over them in battle, inflict such a defeat as would terrorize them, so that they would learn a lesson and be warned."
Ishaq:326 "If you come upon them, deal so forcibly as to terrify those who would follow, that they may be warned. Make a severe example of them by terrorizing Allah's enemies."
Qur'an 8:67 "It is not fitting for any prophet to have prisoners until he has made a great slaughtered in the land."

WAR
Ishaq:472 "Muhammad's Companions are the best in war."
Qur'an 8:7 "Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: ‘Wipe the infidels out to the last.'"
Qur'an 8:12 "Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: ‘I am with you. Give firmness to the Believers. I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes."
Qur'an 8:15 "Believers, when you meet unbelieving infidels in battle while you are marching for war, never turn your backs to them. If any turns his back on such a day, unless it be in a stratagem of war, a maneuver to rally his side, he draws on himself the wrath of Allah, and his abode is Hell, an evil refuge!"
Qur'an 8:39 "So, fight them till all opposition ends and the only religion is Islam."
Qur'an 8:45 "O believers! When you meet an army, be firm, and think of Allah's Name much; that you may prosper."
Qur'an 8:57 "If you meet them in battle, inflict on them such a defeat as would be a lesson for those who come after them, that they may be warned
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by plappville(f): 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
HayatH:
If you don't like Islam and what it teaches, that's your opinion. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion but you don't have to disrespectful. I'm pretty sure all of you know the old saying, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all"
You also shouldn't believe everything you see on the internet.
1. There's extremist in every religion. You can't generalize a whole religion based on these groups.
2. There's many people converting to Islam. If Islam was a religion of violence, this wouldn't happen.
3. Not everybody is the same. For goodness sake, stop judging people without knowing them first.
4. This is all I have to say. I'm not going to waste my time arguing with ignorant people. Save your bullshit for someone self. Get the hate out of your system and have a nice lifesmiley

You do not understand anything about the religion you are defending. The media is even been biased not covering every deadly events of the Middle East.
Above is what ISIS and co put into practice. I hate islam because it teaches hate. I do not hate Muslims because they are humans like me. I only pray Yahweh the God of Israel opens their spiritual eyes to see. Be informed am not here for argument. This thread is moved in here for a reason. But i wont give up.
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by plappville(f): 4:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
Haroun13:

So also, it is a mere show of cowardice on your path, to tag Boko Haram, Isis, etc, as true Muslims, when they do not meet the definition of true Muslims according to the Qur'an, as seen in 10:99, 2:256, 16:125, 2:195, 8:61, 109:1-6, 5:32 and many more.
You sure do know how to twist things, when it comes to Christianity, yet, fabricate lies, when it comes to Islam. You sure amaze me!

That's quite interesting. Since according to the verses I quoted above (my above post), the spirit of God led Saul to exterminate a nation for no reason. But he was reluctant, and I wonder why. Maybe it was the devil dissuading him from killing people, and making him disobey the blood thirsty Yahweh.

Well, the bible tells me that this is also a character of the spirit of God (according to you).
Deuteronomy 13:
6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

Go read you bible, you will not only see terrorists, but extreme terror, genocide, extermination and wickedness of a bloodthirsty God.

So? What's the problem with Quran 98:6 which you quoted above. I keep telling you that anyone can make rules, but what matters is making them count.

The analogy that God loves everyone is fallacious. How would it make a believer feel that with all of the good deeds he has performed and all the love that he showed towards God when he finds out that God loves the corrupt people who showed hatred towards Him as well? It is not fair. It is illogical. Also, it would mean that God loves satan. I wonder how that makes sense. If you have a problem with this verse, then, you are gonna have to contend with tons of them in your bible.
E.g,
4 You are not a God who takes pleasure in evil; with you the wicked cannot dwell.
the LORD abhors.

5 The LORD examines the righteous, but the wicked and those who love violence his soul hates.

23 You must not live according to the customs of the nations I am going to drive out before you. Because they did all these things, I abhorred them.

30 I will destroy your high places, cut down your incense altars and pile your dead bodies on the lifeless forms of your idols, and I will abhor you.

And many more.

I don't expect Christians to accuse me of committing the tu quoque fallacy, for I am not trying to defend the Quranic perception of God by simply pointing out that it exists in the Bible as well. I don't see anything rationally objectionable against the idea of God hating someone in the first place.

That's debatable. But you, you keep on making rules that don't count, and can be refuted simply by logic, not just once, but even twice in a minute. That's the true meaning of being laughable.

Maybe. But I'm sure you know there's something called masters degree, ph. D, etc. If someone in that category (not saying that i am) is a kid to you, you must be quite an old lady. Or, it was just a rhetorical question. Pick whatever option you like.

You basically have no point here. Also, I don't know why you laid emphasis on the word, "period", because it drives home no point. It's simply a term in Physics, used to define the time taken to make a complete revolution, or oscillation, for objects moving with simple harmonic motion.

I guess you are right. It will be a means to expose more of the true teachings of Islam, not the fabricated lies of majority of Christians, of which you are included.

First, from what I've gathered from my northern brothers, "aboki" means "my friend". Also, it's not an acronym, so, I don't see why you are using the "." in it.
Lastly, apart from the last word, "aboki", every other thing you have written is irrelevant. If you want to know true peace, then come to Islam. You may experience the peace due to "absence of war". But I'm talking about true internal peace, that only comes from worshipping your Lord, Creator, without partners, and submitting to His will totally.

Salaam.

Go and sit somewhere go to the US come to the West with ur PHD you will be reduced to an undergraduate grin
I have known many Nigerians like you. Brag with your forged diploma that you canned even defend outside Nigeria.
The truth is that, You do not present any quality/prove of a phd holder. You are just been arrogant and pained.

Back to the OP or you keep silent lipsrsealed forever. cheesy

Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by plappville(f): 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
Move this thread to religion. Its not fair angry
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by plappville(f): 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
Haroun13:

So also, it is a mere show of cowardice on your path, to tag Boko Haram, Isis, etc, as true Muslims, when they do not meet the definition of true Muslims according to the Qur'an,

Really? then how about the terrorism verse i posted earlier and also Quran 8:60 where your Allah says in Arabic a language that you cannot speak read or write perfectly like the ISIS. A terrorist language. It says:

ﯘﯙﯚﯛﯜﯝﯞﯟﯠﯡﯢﯣﯤﯥﯦﯧﯨﯩﯪﯫﯬﯭﯮﯯﯰﯱﯲﯳﯴﯵﯶﯷﯸﯹﯺ
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

So your Allah is saying that Muslims should terrorize their enemies and the enemies of Allah and you come and tell us that there is no terrorism in Islam?

How come you did not know that? So are you reading the same quran that we kuffar, ISIS and BOKO read?

Now why the lies and fabrications you telling NL?

I urge you to leave islam and be free from the Arabs and their imperialism and their god who tells your likes to terrorize the rest of humanity.

[s]as seen in 10:99, 2:256, 16:125, 2:195, 8:61, 109:1-6, 5:32 and many more.

Deuteronomy 13:

E.g,
the LORD abhors.

And many more.

Salaam.[/s]

YOUR GARBAGE IS IGNORED.. wink
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by plappville(f): 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
Why should i like the mo.on god?
This is what is.lam teaches.

Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by Haroun13(m): 8:05am On Feb 19, 2017
plappville:

Really? then how about the terrorism verse i posted earlier
It was perfectly explained. Now, you go defend your bible, because I exposed a lot of violence embedded in it. But like I promised before, you will hardly be able to defend it without making a fool of yourself.

and also Quran 8:60 where your Allah
This is the verse I least expected you to quote, because, if you are smart, you'll notice that I quoted 8:61, just in my above post, as a verse which terrorists, and amazingly, bigots like you, ignore.

says in Arabic a language that you cannot speak read or write perfectly like the ISIS. A terrorist language.
Funny, because you just exposed yourself. Amazingly, Kkk, LRA, Army of God, etc happen to understand the bible far better than you.

It says:

ﯘﯙﯚﯛﯜﯝﯞﯟﯠﯡﯢﯣﯤﯥﯦﯧﯨﯩﯪﯫﯬﯭﯮﯯﯰﯱﯲﯳﯴﯵﯶﯷﯸﯹﯺ
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

I could write pages upon pages, explaining the virtues of this verse. But you are not worth it. So, I'm gonna dismiss your ideology in a few seconds.
If your hate didn't blind you, you'd have seen the immediate next verse. But I guess you can't.
8:61 And if they incline to peace, then incline to it [also] and rely upon Allah. Indeed, it is He who is the Hearing, the Knowing.

So your Allah is saying that Muslims should terrorize their enemies and the enemies of Allah and you come and tell us that there is no terrorism in Islam?
It's actually you and your lying brethren that say such nonsense. Go and defend your bible.

How come you did not know that? So are you reading the same quran that we kuffar, ISIS and BOKO read?
Seriously? I least expected that from you. Go and defend your bible verses. Also, my promise still stands. You get a refutation, and two extremely violent bible verses, most of which you can't defend without making a fool of yourself. Also, as a bonus, I could also expose some of the x-rated, pornographic content of the bible.

Now why the lies and fabrications you telling NL?
Go and defend your bible, or give up on you folly.

I urge you to leave islam and be free from the Arabs
That's quite funny. I could say the same for you. Leave Christianity and be free from the lies and brainwashing of your christian missionaries.

and their imperialism and their god who tells your likes to terrorize the rest of humanity.
If self defense is terrorism, that means the verses of the Qur'an on that aspect are mere bedtime literature for kids, compared to the bible which commands extermination of entire nations, for glory and honour, and even for reasons as stupid and trivial as "nothing". Quote me, the bible, and Yahweh command killing of people for absolutely nothing
A typical example is in the verses in my above post. What a joke!

YOUR GARBAGE IS IGNORED.. wink

Funny you say that, since in your next post, you replied the same post you called garbage here. Seems like you are confused.
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by Haroun13(m): 8:41am On Feb 19, 2017
plappville:

'I Am just back from a ban. Its difficult to expose the evil in Islam. Some of my comments are deleted. You Muslims are favoured in NL. Thats not fair! But i will continue even if i get ban after this post again.
How perfect is the Quran as seen below:
If it needs to be seen by everyone
You are right, the perfection of the Quran needs to be seen by everyone.

why deleting comments that do not even relate to insult but only expose the truth?
This statement is funny. Go and meet the person that deleted your post, not me.

Keep faking yourself.
What's this? How can one fake himself? Please, be serious.

Here are some characters of The man you call prophet.

God Almighty appointed him a prophet.

Its even prohibited for me to call his name name because i might get ban. grin
That's your business.

FIGHTING:

Bukhari:V4B52N50 "The Prophet said, ‘A single endeavor of fighting in Allah's Cause is better than the world and whatever is in it.'"
I should not even be wasting my time explaining these to you, because even though you picked out of context, some of them are still self explanatory. Reread, this time, with your eyes open. I'm pretty sure you'll come across "in Allah's Cause".

Qur'an 9:88 "The Messenger and those who believe with him, strive hard and fight with their wealth and lives in Allah's Cause."
Again, "In Allah's cause". Just in case you don't know what fighting in Allah's cause is, look up Qur'an 4:75;
"And what is [the matter] with you that you fight not in the cause of Allah and [for] the oppressed among men, women, and children who say, "Our Lord, take us out of this city of oppressive people and appoint for us from Yourself a protector and appoint for us from Yourself a helper?"

Qur'an 9:5 "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."
I'm surprised at you. Please, read the verse in context.

Qur'an 9:112 "The Believers fight in Allah's Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed."
"in the cause of Allah has been defined above. Apply it.

Qur'an 9:29 "Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission."
There's no issue with this. "Fight" doesn't always mean physical combat, like "beat" isn't always physical. If you have no problem with the government going after someone for not paying their taxes, then, you should have no problem with the government of an Islamic state going after people (non-muslims) who do not pay their taxes.
NOTE: The taxes of the Muslims is the zakat, and it is even more than that for non Muslims.

Qur'an 8:39 "Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah."
Qur'an 9:14 "Fight them and Allah will punish them by your hands, lay them low, and cover them with shame. He will help you over them."

TERROR
Bukhari:V4B52N220 "Allah's Apostle said, ‘I have been made victorious with terror.'"
Qur'an 8:12 "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."
Qur'an 8:57 "If you gain mastery over them in battle, inflict such a defeat as would terrorize them, so that they would learn a lesson and be warned."
Ishaq:326 "If you come upon them, deal so forcibly as to terrify those who would follow, that they may be warned. Make a severe example of them by terrorizing Allah's enemies."
Qur'an 8:67 "It is not fitting for any prophet to have prisoners until he has made a great slaughtered in the land."

WAR
Ishaq:472 "Muhammad's Companions are the best in war."
Qur'an 8:7 "Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: ‘Wipe the infidels out to the last.'"
Qur'an 8:12 "Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: ‘I am with you. Give firmness to the Believers. I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes."
Qur'an 8:15 "Believers, when you meet unbelieving infidels in battle while you are marching for war, never turn your backs to them. If any turns his back on such a day, unless it be in a stratagem of war, a maneuver to rally his side, he draws on himself the wrath of Allah, and his abode is Hell, an evil refuge!"
Qur'an 8:39 "So, fight them till all opposition ends and the only religion is Islam."
Qur'an 8:45 "O believers! When you meet an army, be firm, and think of Allah's Name much; that you may prosper."
Qur'an 8:57 "If you meet them in battle, inflict on them such a defeat as would be a lesson for those who come after them, that they may be warned
I could go one and on, but typing isn't easy.
Read the verses you quoted in context, you'll get the true meaning.
Consequently, look up Luke 19:27. I guess Jesus (pbuh) according to the bible was commanding violence.

Like I said before, you and your ideologies, of which majority are lies, can be dismissed twice in a minute.

Salaam.
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by Haroun13(m): 8:55am On Feb 19, 2017
plappville:

Go and sit somewhere go to the US come to the West with ur PHD you will be reduced to an undergraduate grin
OK

I have known many Nigerians like you. Brag with your forged diploma that you canned even defend outside Nigeria.
Brag? forged? You really should become a comedian. Even from my post, I made it clear that I am not referring to myself as someone in that category, but simply making a point. I could be in, above or below that category. Stop jumping to conclusions, "educated westerner"

The truth is that, You do not present any quality/prove of a phd holder.
A PhD holder (again, not saying that I am), does not need to prove anything to you. Simple and short.

You are just been arrogant and pained.
Your opinion of me, doesn't matter at all.

Back to the OP or you keep silent lipsrsealed forever. cheesy
If you mean the original op, it was dismissed a long time ago. You go and defend your bible.
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by plappville(f): 9:05am On Feb 21, 2017
Haroun13:

It was perfectly explained. Now, you go defend your bible, because I exposed a lot of violence embedded in it. But like I promised before, you will hardly be able to defend it without making a fool of yourself.

This is the verse I least expected you to quote, because, if you are smart, you'll notice that I quoted 8:61, just in my above post, as a verse which terrorists, and amazingly, bigots like you, ignore.

Funny, because you just exposed yourself. Amazingly, Kkk, LRA, Army of God, etc happen to understand the bible far better than you.

I could write pages upon pages, explaining the virtues of this verse. But you are not worth it. So, I'm gonna dismiss your ideology in a few seconds.
If your hate didn't blind you, you'd have seen the immediate next verse. But I guess you can't.
8:61 And if they incline to peace, then incline to it [also] and rely upon Allah. Indeed, it is He who is the Hearing, the Knowing.

It's actually you and your lying brethren that say such nonsense. Go and defend your bible.

Seriously? I least expected that from you. Go and defend your bible verses. Also, my promise still stands. You get a refutation, and two extremely violent bible verses, most of which you can't defend without making a fool of yourself. Also, as a bonus, I could also expose some of the x-rated, pornographic content of the bible.

Go and defend your bible, or give up on you folly.

That's quite funny. I could say the same for you. Leave Christianity and be free from the lies and brainwashing of your christian missionaries.

If self defense is terrorism, that means the verses of the Qur'an on that aspect are mere bedtime literature for kids, compared to the bible which commands extermination of entire nations, for glory and honour, and even for reasons as stupid and trivial as "nothing". Quote me, the bible, and Yahweh command killing of people for absolutely nothing
A typical example is in the verses in my above post. What a joke!

Funny you say that, since in your next post, you replied the same post you called garbage here. Seems like you are confused.

I will ignore other of your Posts because I have to forcefully accept ur religion before I can reply you. Its disgusting and irritating but I have to do it in order to continue to expose the evil (isl.a.m).

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO REFUTE. THE ONLY THING I KNOW AND ITS A FACT IS THAT. ISIS,ALQUAIDA AND ALL ISLAMIC TERRORIST GROUP KNOW THE KORAN BETTER THAN YOU WHO TWIST IT. THESE GROUPS ARE PROUD MUSLIMS. THEY ARE THE PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW THE STEP OF MUH.AMM.ED. THEY KILL BECAUSE MUHA.MMED KILLS. CHRISTIANS DO NOT KILL BECAUSE JESUS DID NOT KILL. AS SIMPLE AS ABC. THE QURAND DEFENDS THIS. AND THE BIBLE DEFENDS THIS.
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by plappville(f): 9:16am On Feb 21, 2017
The true Muslims are...THOSE WHO CARRY PRACYICE THE QURAN TO ITS LETTERS BY FOLLOWING THE PROPHETS.

The Moderate muslims are those who are biased. They are so scared to defend it. They twist it to make it look peaceful whereas tbere is nothing peaceful about Islam. PROOF ALL OVER THE AIR.

1 Like

Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by plappville(f): 9:16am On Feb 21, 2017
Who said Obama is more brilliant than Trump?
Read this...
Donald J Trump`s concerns on Muslims.
Something to consider. This is why we are in big trouble. Can Muslims be Good Americans?
Can a devout Muslim be an American patriot and a loyal citizen? Consider this:
Theologically, no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon god of Arabia.
Scripturally, no. Because his allegiance is to the five pillars of Islam and the Qur’an.
Geographically, no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer 5 times a day.
Socially, no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.
Politically, no. Because he must submit to the mullah (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great Satan.
Domestically, no, because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him. (Qur’an 4:34). Can you see a court case brewing here?
Religiously, no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah except Islam. (Qur’an, 2:256)
Intellectually, no, because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.
Philosophically, no, because Islam, Muhammad, and the Qur’an do not allow freedom of religion and expression.
Spiritually, no, because when we declare “one nation under God,” the Christian’s God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as our heavenly father, nor is he ever called Love in the Qur’an’s 99 excellent names. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist.
Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic. Therefore after much study and deliberation perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both good Muslims and good Americans.
Call it what you wish…it’s still the truth. If you find yourself intellectually in agreement with the above, perhaps you will share this with your friends. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country. Pass it on. The war is bigger than we know.
To be "All-American”… One must support the Constitution and the principles of our Founding Fathers. There is no room for Sharia Law and Hudud or supporters of that backwards Islamic system of laws.
DJ Trump
US President
True or false?
Re: Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? by Demmzy15(m): 11:14am On Feb 21, 2017
AlamienDagash:

now u re lieyin, iz pple like u whu makes muslim bad in d eye of d world. how could a prophet nt save himself? if nt 4 prophet muhammad(saw) i whud hve call u illitrate
You be pya product?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thanks To Islam, My Culture Is Haraam.!!!!! / The Four Imams Of Ahalal Sunna Wal Ja’ma’a (the Sunni Muslims) By Baba Ali Musta / 100 Qu'ran Rules Every Muslim Must Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 234
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.