Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Beans Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Beans Business (964 Views)

Please How Profitable Is Beans Business And Where In D North Is It Cheap / Beans Business From The North / International Price Of Cocoa Beans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beans Business by kevwemanuel: 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
Please I want to go into sales of beans. I would appreciate any idea on where to buy at a good price and the price of white big (iron) beans of 100kg
Re: Beans Business by shakyriri: 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
kevwemanuel:
Please I want to go into sales of beans. I would appreciate any idea on where to buy at a good price and the price of white big (iron) beans of 100kg
@munabnigeria they are direct farmers. Tested and trusted. Check the ig handle @munabnigeria
Re: Beans Business by kevwemanuel: 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
shakyriri:

@munabnigeria they are direct farmers. Tested and trusted. Check the ig handle @munabnigeria
Thanks alot.
Re: Beans Business by dynamix101(m): 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
kevwemanuel:

What qty do u intend to buy? Do you want to play in the wholesale or retail corner? This is what you should consider before determining where to source from

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Good Source For Fertilized Turkey Eggs / 2,500 Birds Capacity Poultry Farm For Sale @ilorin Kwara / Avocado Society Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.