Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Point-and-kill (fish Pepper Soup) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Point-and-kill (fish Pepper Soup) (4038 Views)

Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) / My Granma's Special Fish Pepper Stew In Pictures / Raw Blood Found In Fish Pepper Soup Sold At An Eatery In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Point-and-kill (fish Pepper Soup) by orgy: 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2009
hi,
Please can someone in da house highlight me on how to prepare point and kill (fish pepper soup)

Tnx all
Re: Point-and-kill (fish Pepper Soup) by olabola(f): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2009
i am also interested
Re: Point-and-kill (fish Pepper Soup) by Fhemmmy: 1:37am On Nov 30, 2009
Never heard of this before . . . .point and kill.
Re: Point-and-kill (fish Pepper Soup) by Secretz(f): 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2009
^^^^^ I am intrigued too.
Re: Point-and-kill (fish Pepper Soup) by Fhemmmy: 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2009
i hope someone will come back and post some pix of this here oh, i beg, help us to learn
Re: Point-and-kill (fish Pepper Soup) by CrazyMan(m): 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2009
Point and kill is cat fish; but I don't know how to prepare it.
Re: Point-and-kill (fish Pepper Soup) by Fhemmmy: 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2009
cat fish . . . . point and kill? na wa oh
Re: Point-and-kill (fish Pepper Soup) by mamagee3(f): 2:56am On Dec 01, 2009
I love goat meat pepper soup. kiss kiss
Re: Point-and-kill (fish Pepper Soup) by Secretz(f): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2009
Fhemmmy:

cat fish . . . . point and kill? na wa oh

lol. grin
Re: Point-and-kill (fish Pepper Soup) by jaybee3(m): 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2009
Point as in choose one of the live cat fish in the aquarium or naija style makeshift pond
then the cook chucks the unlucky fish in hot boiling water and add necessary ingredients then walla fish pepper soup.

Haven't y'all been to lobster joints before in yankee? don't they do point and kill as well grin grin
all dis posh nlers sef tongue
Re: Point-and-kill (fish Pepper Soup) by Fhemmmy: 3:31am On Dec 02, 2009
So that means, point and kill cld be any knda water creature for food then from the aquarium ?
Re: Point-and-kill (fish Pepper Soup) by yme1(f): 1:23am On Dec 05, 2009
lol i dont like eating fish so i dont wanna know anythin on how to prepare this point and kill thing jare
it is most common in naija well to do restaurant
seeing the way those cat fish swim around in the water it just makes me wanna------------------ lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Y'all! Come See The Cucumber I Got From The Market Toady. / Like Play, Nigerians Now Call Garri And Groundnut "Grocery & Floating Berry" / Salad Cream Or Mayonnaise For Salad Or Coslaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.