Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,688 members, 7,801,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Lady Full Of Joy After She Births Her First Child At The Age Of 40 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Full Of Joy After She Births Her First Child At The Age Of 40 (690 Views)

What Have You Achieved At The Age Of 23? / Onoja Joy: Kogi Female Traffic Warden Goes Viral For Good Reason (photos) / Meet Terence Tao, He Attended University Mathematics Courses At The Age Of 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Full Of Joy After She Births Her First Child At The Age Of 40 by lagosmp3(m): 11:01am On Jan 06, 2017
An Instagram user, Sarrie has shared her testimony after she birthed her first child at the age of 40.

Writing on her Instagram page, she recounted how she was called barren and how she was admitted to the hospital for two months at the age of 40.

HMMM I DONT KNOW DAT GOD HAS A PLAN FOR ME AT THE AGE OF 40, WHEN MY ENEMY CALLED ME BARREN WOMAN UPON THE ADIMTTION IN D HOSPITAL FOR 2 MONTHS. I WOKE UP DIS MORNING AND JUST HAD TO THANK GOD BECAUSE HE GAVE ME JOY TO REPLACE MY SADNESS. NO MORE KEMI OR SARRIE I AM NOW MUM PRECIOUS, MUM PAMILERINAYO, MUM REMILEKUN, MUM EBUDOLA. GBOGBO AWON TI O N BE OLORUN PATAPATA NI OLORUN A FUN NI OMO NI ODUN YI AGAN A TI OWO ALA BO OSUN. I APPRECIATE ALL CALLS MSGS SHARES ON MY WALL FROM MY FRIENDS AND FAMILIES DIS IS UR YEAR TO SHINE GOD WILL ANSWER WHO EVER IS LOOKING THE FRUIT OF WOMB.

Source: http://lagosmp3.com/2017/01/06/lady-full-joy-births-first-child-age-40/

Re: Lady Full Of Joy After She Births Her First Child At The Age Of 40 by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 06, 2017
She can show her belly but she can't show the baby's face? undecided
Re: Lady Full Of Joy After She Births Her First Child At The Age Of 40 by softMarket(m): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2017
Am just thinking about Linda ikeji..........why? grin
Re: Lady Full Of Joy After She Births Her First Child At The Age Of 40 by Adedaniel211(m): 11:08am On Jan 06, 2017
Congrat
Re: Lady Full Of Joy After She Births Her First Child At The Age Of 40 by EpicMaurice(m): 11:10am On Jan 06, 2017

Re: Lady Full Of Joy After She Births Her First Child At The Age Of 40 by thorpido(m): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2017
Her tummy with the marker looks like a colourful balloon. cheesy

I'm happy for her and pray for everyone ttc that you experience this too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Full Of Joy After She Births Her First Child At The Age Of 40 by Ugoeze2016: 12:37am On Jan 07, 2017
Because u be ........ grin . You better go hustle for your own money
softMarket:
Am just thinking about Linda ikeji..........why? grin

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Built A Solution To Fix The Gap Between The Artisans And The Mass / Please Help....i Need Informations On How OAU Runs Their Masters Program / Professional Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.