Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

How To Make Nigerian Meatpie: Full Steps, Methods And Ingredient Required - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Nigerian Meatpie: Full Steps, Methods And Ingredient Required (19075 Views)

Moi Moi Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Moi Moi / Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps / How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Nigerian Meatpie: Full Steps, Methods And Ingredient Required by lielbree: 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
kheengjay:
u just enriched my life.....am a sucker for junk food
You're a handsome dude. Be a suckered for working out too if not.....
Re: How To Make Nigerian Meatpie: Full Steps, Methods And Ingredient Required by kheengjay(m): 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
lielbree:

You're a handsome dude. Be a suckered for working out too if not.....

yeah my work out regime is on point 8hrs a week..... so paddy mi am covered wink

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Meatpie: Full Steps, Methods And Ingredient Required by Phi001(m): 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

American meat pie

Edit your comment before people will notices your ignorance

There is nothing called meat pie in America

The only pie you will see in America is Apple pie, coconut pie and strawberry pie
I've not been to USA before so let them see the ignorance...

But wait ooo...America is funny sha. ..which one is Strawberry pie and Coconut pie?

They don't have Banana pie too?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Meatpie: Full Steps, Methods And Ingredient Required by HomeOfMe(f): 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

I just made this meat pie to give to Buhari but i just remember he has no teeth, so i will give it to my dog who is more hardworking and more trustworthy than Buhari

On a more serious issue, i want to notify Seun about the problem i have noticed on Nairaland (he's the owner of this forum, he probably knows what I'm talking about), last week i was logged out of my Nairaland account and couldn't log in for 3 days, now another problem, i can't edit my profile, the modify profile option is missing
You're not alone,I experienced it too. Na dem sabi Wetin dey do them,I no send. Very soon another strongforum will come and compete with them,shioor Oshi at'iranu
Re: How To Make Nigerian Meatpie: Full Steps, Methods And Ingredient Required by HomeOfMe(f): 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

American meat pie

Edit your comment before people will notices your ignorance

There is nothing called meat pie in America

The only pie you will see in America is Apple pie, coconut pie and strawberry pie
It's rather called sandwich.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Meatpie: Full Steps, Methods And Ingredient Required by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
im looking 2 learn 1 make meat pies for their ease of snaking on later in the day/week
Re: How To Make Nigerian Meatpie: Full Steps, Methods And Ingredient Required by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
Phi001:

But wait ooo...America is funny sha. ..which one is Strawberry pie and Coconut pie?

its called pot pie,the American meat pie.

Yes banana ,apple,peach,cherry,lemon and key lime pie 2 but these are all called fruit pies
Re: How To Make Nigerian Meatpie: Full Steps, Methods And Ingredient Required by gbogboade(f): 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
waooooh,thanks dear for the recipe
Re: How To Make Nigerian Meatpie: Full Steps, Methods And Ingredient Required by cirmuell(m): 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
lielbree:

Primary is opening 12th secondary 16th! angry
Na die I dey so... noise won kill me
lol Pele, I can relate. 12th go soon reach. grin
Re: How To Make Nigerian Meatpie: Full Steps, Methods And Ingredient Required by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
Op that your 250g magarine is too much same as 3 eggs
Re: How To Make Nigerian Meatpie: Full Steps, Methods And Ingredient Required by chukxie(m): 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
Tried it. I didn't work the fork properly when sealing one or two of the pie. Not too bad, abi?

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Meatpie: Full Steps, Methods And Ingredient Required by LasoulMacuby(m): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
Cool
Re: How To Make Nigerian Meatpie: Full Steps, Methods And Ingredient Required by DICKtator: 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
Sike:
MeatPie or MincePie?

I was going to type this but you beat me to it.

But to be frank, in Nigerian parlance, it is referred to as meat pie even though it is mince pie

Just like flip flop is referred to as slippers

So let's cut op some slack!!!

He's kinda right!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Meatpie: Full Steps, Methods And Ingredient Required by lorhema(f): 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
Re: How To Make Nigerian Meatpie: Full Steps, Methods And Ingredient Required by seenter84: 10:29am On Jan 07, 2017
Raine80:

A pie has many definitions .....

Like Puccini pie
Or pie chart..lol
Re: How To Make Nigerian Meatpie: Full Steps, Methods And Ingredient Required by mudiyah: 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
lielbree:
We just made pies for for thefamily yesterday, just to keep my kids busy and rest from all the noise. It was delicious.

Abeg if ona see who create holiday for kids make ona slap am for me cry

School please open fast! >sad
Why d slap now make teachers no rest.lols
Re: How To Make Nigerian Meatpie: Full Steps, Methods And Ingredient Required by lielbree: 1:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
mudiyah:

Why d slap now make teachers no rest.lols
Na their work grin
Re: How To Make Nigerian Meatpie: Full Steps, Methods And Ingredient Required by logica(m): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
Phi001:

Don't mind the guy. Meat Pie in the US is usually referred to as Jamaican Beef Patty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Remove And Wash Snails Perfectly / What's Your First Choice Meal For Breakfast? / Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.