Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

I know a robot will beat U in playing Piano Tile - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I know a robot will beat U in playing Piano Tile (1020 Views)

Tips In Playing Pes / What Upsets You The Most In Playing Video Games And How Do You React? / How Can I Improve On My Skills In Playing CHESS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I know a robot will beat U in playing Piano Tile by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 06, 2017
There is a trending video on the internet of a guy that made and homemade robot that has the ability to playing the piano tile game better that you could, although I know #mycaseisdifferent. The guy made use of sensors to track changes in light and robot hands to react instantaneously to this.
So with all that, it could mimics an humans hand and even faster.
http://thetechlicense.com/2016/12/31/homemade-robot-playing-piano-tiles/

(1) (Reply)

Ps3 Pad Charging Problem / Top 5 Fps Games For Android Phones / All Flight Simulator Fans And Aviation Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.