Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,994 members, 7,799,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos (81721 Views)

Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL: Photos, Specs, Prices And More / Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! / Finally Gotten The Itel S31. My Personal Review Follows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by itelMobileNG: 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
Itel Mobile Continues With Its Passion For Selfies With New Addition Of Itel S31

itel S11 has been in the market for some months now and we are glad to unveil a successor to S11, which was our first Android 6 device.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4704748_unnamedqqscreenshot20170104162109_png5814c3c9061203305b5353db9985cd5a

The name of this new Selfie-series from us is called S31 and it is very good at taking fabulous selfies even in low light conditions. This is because of the F/2.2 wide aperture which enables more light to pass through the lens. So whether you are in Cold stone creamy, at Gigles bar or just doing TGIF hangout with friends, just take out your S31 to take selfies.

The S31 comes preloaded with 5-level Face Beauty Mode to enable you take beautiful and natural selfies.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4704749_unnamedqqscreenshot20170104162222_jpegef633c5e319435f5b12f585f3edc01e5

We have also improved on our Screen in the S31 as the S31 comes with a Super Clear 5.5” HD IPS Display with slim side bezels, which makes viewing photos and messages more pleasing to the eyes.

itel S31 is available in three colors: black, champagne gold and rose gold for[b] 28,000 naira[/b] and you can buy it from 3C Hub stores, Slot outlets from January 13th and all other smartphone stores from January 25th.

As is the tradition of itel Mobile, everything you need has been provided in the phone box. So there won’t be need to buy earphones and pouch because these are things we always include in our package.

Other Specs of S31 includes:

5.5” HD IPS Screen
Front 5.0MP with soft LED Flash
Back 5.0MP AF with Dual LED Flash
16GB ROM + 1GB RAM, up to 32GB
5-level Face Beauty Mode
Android™ 6.0 Marshmallow
Quad-core 1.3GHz Processor
2400mAh Battery

1 Like

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by itelMobileNG: 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
Full specs below.

*Please note that actual launch price varies in different stores across the country

1 Share

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by starlife30(m): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
itel phone design is getting better and better with each model

5 Likes

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by klinpami(f): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
Awwww, the phone looks resplendent and it seems it is more for the ladies. Meanwhile, is gold color the standard for phones now??
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by klinro(m): 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
starlife30:
itel phone design is getting better and better with each model
I agree with you. the design of a phone is equally important as the software and hardware. itel mobile seem to be understanding that

2 Likes

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by starlife30(m): 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
klinro:

I agree with you. the design of a phone is equally important as the software and hardware. itel mobile seem to be understanding that

yeah..true

1 Like

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by klinro(m): 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
klinpami:
Awwww, the phone looks resplendent and it seems it is more for the ladies. Meanwhile, is gold color the standard for phones now??

Well, seems gold is the new black.
The ladies would truly prefer the phone more though. My sweethrt on my mind. Valentine gift don set be that
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by klinpami(f): 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
klinro:

Well, seems gold is the new black.
The ladies would truly prefer the phone more though. My sweethrt on my mind. Valentine gift don set be that
I can like to be your VAL grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by Inkman(m): 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
They need improve on the ram size of their phones.. That has been a major turn off for me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by itelMobileNG: 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
Inkman:
They need improve on the ram size of their phones.. That has been a major turn off for me.
Hi Inkman, thanks for your comment and feedback.

Steadily steadily, we are improving and climbing. All our phones now come with a minimum of 1gb RAM and we would have 2GB RAM phones in Nigeria soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by klinro(m): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
Inkman:
This one is 1GB RAM though...
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by klinro(m): 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
klinpami:

I can like to be your VAL grin grin grin grin

LOOOOOOOOOOL... i would send you a PM wink

2 Likes

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by Inkman(m): 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
klinro:

This one is 1GB RAM though...

itelMobileNG:

Hi Inkman, thanks for your comment and feedback.

Steadily steadily, we are improving and climbing. All our phones now come with a minimum of 1gb RAM and we would have 2GB RAM phones in Nigeria soon

This is the first 1gb RAM device I believe.. Waiting for launch to see if its for real..

1 Like

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by ritababe(f): 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
nice one you guys are improving, please make sure your next phone have nothing less than 3000mah.
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by klinro(m): 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
Inkman:

This is the first 1gb RAM device I believe.. Waiting for launch to see if its for real..

Not the first 1GB
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by starlife30(m): 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
klinro:

LOOOOOOOOOOL... i would send you a PM wink
See sharp guy

1 Like

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by Inkman(m): 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
klinro:

Not the first 1GB

Which one is then.. ?
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by klinro(m): 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
Inkman:

Which one is then.. ?
i know of S11, it1516Plus, it1513, it1701, it1550, it1505 and about 4 other model

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by klinro(m): 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
starlife30:

See sharp guy

no time
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by donshady(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
2400mah in this era

9 Likes

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by starlife30(m): 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
where are they?
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by Whizpeter(m): 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
Another crap... undecided

Klinro, why do I have this feeling that you're an Itel marketer/ambassador?

Every thing they bring out is always great and excellent to you...

5 Likes

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by oscillation55(m): 8:06am On Jan 07, 2017
Whizpeter:

Let's acknowledge a good & bold step in the right direction once made. Itel is doing great. It's not for everyone but definitely for those who's not had anything like that before & for the budget conscious fellows. I've sold several itels far worse than this but notice people used to buy because it suits their budget. Anyway our specialty is collectioning of customers money wink & giving them what they paid for with their warranty intact. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by oscillation55(m): 8:12am On Jan 07, 2017
donshady:
2400mah in this era
excuse me, name Samsung phones with more mah yet budget friendly like this. It's not for your type but that won't prevent thousands of this phones being sold immediately after its release. Am certain some person's don't have the word recession in their lexicon as someone walked into our outlet and demanded 2 pcs of iPhone shocked shocked for his wards training abroad.
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by donshady(m): 8:53am On Jan 07, 2017
oscillation55:
excuse me, name Samsung phones with more mah yet budget friendly like this. It's not for your type but that won't prevent thousands of this phones being sold immediately after its release. Am certain some person's don't have the word recession in their lexicon as someone walked into our outlet and demanded 2 pcs of iPhone shocked shocked for his wards training abroad.

We all have our choices man. iPhone or no iPhone is certainly not my business. 2400mah is no choice for me. Lastly ain't a fan of Samsung.
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by Whizpeter(m): 8:57am On Jan 07, 2017
oscillation55:

Let's acknowledge a good & bold step in the right direction once made. Itel is doing great. It's not for everyone but definitely for those who's not had anything like that before & for the budget conscious fellows. I've sold several itels far worse than this but notice people used to buy because it suits their budget. Anyway our specialty is collectioning of customers money wink & giving them what they paid for with their warranty intact. grin grin

[b]That's my prob with them... Using price to lure people to buy these things they call phones...

Have you used an Itel as your main phone before? Bro you'd cry, as in better cry ooo...

They even had the effontery to manufacture a phone with 5mp and 2.2 aperture and still refer to it as a selfie phone? shocked None selfie phones are even getting 8mp front camera and 1.8/2.0 aperture as standard...

One annoying thing about their phone cameras is that the quality of pictures produced is normally [(the assumed mp/2)-1], ie their 8mp cameras produce pictures of [8/2]-1 which is 3mp.. What rubbish!
Wanna argue it? Please get any other phone with a 5mp front or back camera and compare it's pictures with what this phone would produce, you'd be mad at Itel!

Ram management nko? Story for another day..

UI? Oh God! 1000% crap... Even their launcher is child's play..

The tecno y6 was and is still a budget phone, but I'm certain that it would defeat this Itel in performance and camera.. The front camera was it's only shortcoming but I'm also certain that the difference between tecno's 2mp and Itel's 5mp won't be noticeable...

And before you say I'm a tecno fanboy, I use a Samsung...

As I'm typing this, my Bro is chatting with his Itel device and trust me, na so so cry oga dey cry everytime...

He doesn't even snap pictures sef because shame no go gree am, my phone is the official camera of the house right now!

Bro, let's be honest with ourselves, if SON was functioning in this country, Itel phones won't be certified fit enough to cross our borders and thats just it...!

Dear itelMobileNg, please I'm not hating on you, I only sincerely want you to improve...
I've handled three of your phones, two belonging to my brother and one belonging to a colleague, I was totally disappointed with both you the manufacturer and they the buyers...

You for bringing in substandard goods to make a mockery of our developing economy and the poor financial state of many Nigerians and they for spending their hard earned money on total trash...

Please try to improve on the quality of your phones, strike a balance between budget and performance and watch many Nigerians promote your phones daily...

From a sincere Nigerian...[/b]

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by starlife30(m): 9:41am On Jan 07, 2017
Whizpeter:

That's my prob with them... Using price to lure people to buy these things they call phones...

One annoying thing about their phone cameras is that the quality of pictures produced is normally [(the assumed mp/2)-1], ie their 8mp cameras produce pictures of [8/2]-1 which is 3mp.. What rubbish!
[b]Wanna argue it? Please get any other phone with a 5mp front or back camera and compare it's pictures with what this phone would produce, you'd be mad at Itel!

From a sincere Nigerian...[/b]

Would put this to test soon. That way, we can be sure you are arguing with facts
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by klinro(m): 9:42am On Jan 07, 2017
Whizpeter:

LOOOL. I am still hoping and waiting that itel recognize me. At least, i would be getting free phones and money from them as an ambassordor right??
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by Whizpeter(m): 9:50am On Jan 07, 2017
starlife30:

Would put this to test soon. That way, we can be sure you are arguing with facts

If I remember clearly it's like you bought an Itel device sometime last year...

How far with it?

You can use it for the test tho...

I'm here waiting for your results!

MODIFIED

I thought as much...

You the guy that bought a 'battery with a screen' grin grin

Bro how many chapters have you gone in your book of lamentations? tongue

1 Like

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by Whizpeter(m): 9:51am On Jan 07, 2017
klinro:

LOOOL. I am still hoping and waiting that itel recognize me. At least, i would be getting free phones and money from them as an ambassordor right??

LOL... 2017 would be your year of recognition, Oya say amen! cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unlock Your Nokia Phone With Just A Usb Cable / Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.