Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

"Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB (26018 Views)

Ikpeazu Abducts, Orders Thugs To Secretly Kill A Man In Govt House (dsturbng Pic / Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress / Ipob Carpets Buhari, Britain Over Disobedience To Rule Of Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by DONSMITH123(m): 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has raised the alarm over alleged plot by the British government and President Muhammadu Buhari to secretly kill its leader, Nnamdi Kanu by administering a “non – traceable posion.”

The secessionist group claimed the move was aimed at preventing Kanu from releasing videos and “classified information ” indicting both Buhari and the British government as “accessory to genocide on Biafrans.”

IPOB also alleged that Kanu was wanted dead before the United States, US, President elect, Donald Trump was sworn in as President.

The pro – Biafra group said a, “phantom road accident” would be arranged for the vehicle conveying Kanu to court should the poisoning attempt fails.

In a statement by its spokesperson, Emma Powerful, the separatist group wondered why the British Government would opt to align with “people of Islamic faith such as Buhari to kill Biafrans and enthrone servitude in Biafraland?”

IPOB called on the British government to retrace its step of allegedly scheming to poison Kanu.

The group warned that should anything happens to Kanu and others standing trial with him, the “British Government shall be held directly responsible for their deaths.”

IPOB further reaffirmed its struggle towards the restoration of Biafra, saying “Both Buhari and the Biafra-hating British Government are incapable” of stopping the God ordained project.

The statement reads, “We can confirm that the British Government is working in tandem with President Muhammadu Buhari to stealthily administer a non-traceable poison on the leader of IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

“Our intelligence gathering team revealed that one of the reasons for embarking on this heinous crime by both the British Government and Buhari is to stop the avalanche of leaked videos and some classified information which incontrovertibly placed the British Government as an accessory to genocide on Biafrans.

“Another reason is to ensure that Nnamdi Kanu is dead before Mr. Donald J. Trump takes over as the 45th President of the USA. We have also confirmed that should the plan to poison Nnamdi Kanu fail, a phantom road accident will be arranged for the vehicle conveying Nnamdi Kanu to court on any of the court days beginning from Tuesday, 10th of January 2017.

“What bothers us in IPOB is the fact that Biafrans are Christians and a sizeable proportion of whom are Anglican denomination including the parents of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, which was where they baptised and christened him “Kenneth or Kenny” for short.

“So as a child and in accordance with Anglican prayer book Nnamdi Kanu grew up praying for the safety and well being of Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Charles and all their heirs. But the question we ask the British Government is this;

“Why would Britain, a supposedly Christian country and a proclaimed member of the body of Christ, be supporting people of Islamic faith such as Buhari to kill Biafrans and enthrone servitude in Biafraland?

“From where is this British Government hatred on fellow Christians of Biafran descent coming? Perhaps, the British Government must tell the world what we, Biafrans, did to them that makes them hate us so much.

“Is it because we accepted Christianity that they see us as inferior beings or is it the fact that we have English names that made them see us as people without a proud identity? Even the undersigned of this press release still bear their English names and append same on all documents both personal and corporate.

“Why would the British Government want Nnamdi Kanu dead in spite of the fact that he is a British citizen? Or is it in line with the British Government’s standard practice of hating every African freedom fighter? Recall that both Margaret Thatcher and David Cameron called Nelson Mandela a terrorist and demanded he should be hanged.

“In like manner, the British Government is now pushing for Nnamdi Kanu to be jailed by Buhari’s sister and incompetent Judge, Mrs Binta Nyako. This hatred for African freedom fighters, especially those of the Christian faith, by the British Government is very surprising considering that these are Africans who willingly accepted Christianity.

“What is it in Islam that the British Government discovered which makes them abandon their fellow Christians and connive with Muslims to oppress and kill these Christians on a continual basis?

“We would like to use this opportunity to caution the British Government to retrace their steps and terminate their plans to kill Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. We are also putting the world on notice that should anything happen to Nnamdi Kanu or those detained with him and elsewhere in Nigeria, the British Government shall be held directly responsible for their deaths.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/06/buhari-british-govt-secretly-kill-nnamdi-kanu-non-traceable-poison-ipob-alleges/

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
It'll be for a good cause. He died for biafra grin

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by OsusuMustFlow(f): 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
Confused fellow. LAST TIME i checked, they claimed British will come to Kanu's aid. I laugh in swahili

157 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
They should not try it o.

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by DONSMITH123(m): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
OsusuMustFlow:
Confused fellow. LAST TIME i checked, they claimed British will come to Kanu's aid. I laugh in swahili

grin grin

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by midol: 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
ok
Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by stephnie1(f): 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
they for don hang am since sef

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by stephnie1(f): 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
Jibril659:
It'll be for a good cause. He died for biafra grin

hian. Y ojukwu wen start am no die for am?

27 Likes

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by midol: 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
OsusuMustFlow:

We yoruba muslim agree with you. Kanu and IPOB must be confused people for wanting to stay away from our muslim skulls.

26 Likes

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by stephnie1(f): 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
OsusuMustFlow:

treasonable offence is not what any country can joke with.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
stephnie1:

hian. Y ojukwu wen start am no die for am?
ojukwu wise nau, He fled the country and left his people to die when he saw he was losing the war

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by OsusuMustFlow(f): 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
stephnie1:

i tell you.

9 Likes

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by OsusuMustFlow(f): 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
midol:

We yoruba muslim agree with you. Kanu and IPOB must be confused people for wanting to stay away from our muslim skulls.

hmmm?

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by Kondomatic(m): 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
stephnie1:

Not convicted yet ma
Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by stephnie1(f): 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Not convicted yet ma

but that's the allegation levelled against him

6 Likes

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by Uteghe(m): 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
NNAMDI KANU AND IPOB SPREADING LIES AND DEEPENING ILLITERACY IN IGBOLAND
Taking a cue from the merchandizing of Biafra by self confessed idol worshipper Kanu,his illiterate followers publish very ridiculous lies knowing their idiotic supporters will buy. A paper championing the ipob deceit audaciously wrote that Trump has promised to create Biafra in his acceptance speech.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by stephnie1(f): 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
Jibril659:
ojukwu wise nau, He fled the country and left his people to die when he saw he was losing the war

imagine. and the sef aclaimed Hero want to die for what can never be.

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by stephnie1(f): 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
Uteghe:
Taking a cue from the merchandizing of Biafra by self confessed idol worshipper Kanu,his illiterate followers publish very ridiculous lies knowing their idiotic supporters will buy. A paper championing the ipob deceit audaciously wrote that Trump has promised to create Biafra in his acceptance speech.

same people are now claiming that trump want Kanu dead

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by Kondomatic(m): 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
stephnie1:

but that's the allegation levelled against him
Allegation right?
Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by Inkman(m): 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
OsusuMustFlow:

My exact thoughts.. Bia+fraud.

10 Likes

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by stephnie1(f): 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Allegation right?

did he or not? meanwhile, i thought Trump will release Kanu?

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by OsusuMustFlow(f): 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
Inkman:

My exact thoughts.. Bia+fraud.

they are not just serious. I pity the innocent brain washed ones killing themselves over Kanu

8 Likes

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by OsusuMustFlow(f): 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
Uteghe:

forget them

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by SweetLove0(f): 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by Kondomatic(m): 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
stephnie1:

did he or not?
An allegation is an unproven claim that someone has done something illegal or wrong so if the federal government proves beyond doubt that he did then he did but until then, he did not.
stephnie1:

meanwhile, i thought Trump will release Kanu?
What is my business with what you think or thought?

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by stephnie1(f): 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
An allegation is an unproven claim that someone has done something illegal or wrong so the if federal government proves beyond doubt that he did then he did but until then, he did not.
What is my business with what you think or thought?

EITHER WAY! IPOB should keep on crying. grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by DONSMITH123(m): 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
stephnie1:

did he or not? meanwhile, i thought Trump will release Kanu?

trump is coming to release Kanu grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by stephnie1(f): 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
cheesy cheesy

DONSMITH123:

trump is coming to release Kanu grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by stephnie1(f): 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Your wish.

None of my fvcking business

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by OnankpaBa(m): 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch / COVID-19: FG May Impose A Travel Ban - Lai Mohammed / Shehu Sani, Reno Omokri React As F-SARS Killed Kolade Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.