Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone (10884 Views)

My Piuni Experience / Earn Residual Income From Piuni Telecommunications / Piuni Global Technology, Telecoms  & Bill-payment Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by akinz4: 8:57am On Mar 14, 2017
Yes,
Piuni is Set to Roll out it Service to the World on Thursday! It will shake the world.! @ Ideaz, How can I get your contact line?
Thanks.
Akinola
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
akinz4:
Yes,
Piuni is Set to Roll out it Service to the World on Thursday! It will shake the world.! @ Ideaz, How can I get your contact line?
Thanks.
Akinola

Drop your Whatsapp number or email and I will reach you asap.

Finally, there comes a networking business that works and for the first time, US, Europe, Asia and other continents will serve Africa!

God has remembered Africa and with the best. Piuni is unbeatable!
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by akinz4: 8:33am On Mar 15, 2017
akinzonline@gmail.com
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 9:19am On Mar 15, 2017
akinz4:
akinzonline@gmail.com

Check your email.

You have my whatsapp number included.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 10:36am On Mar 16, 2017
Piuni office in Onitsha, Eastern Nigeria.

Abuja and PH on the raider.

Good morning people....

Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
Piuni mobile POS device

This functions like the POS you know but I will focus on the special capabilities of Piuni POS

1. Piuni POS allows you to take ALL Piuni services to anyone within your location. This device supports Piuni global topup, all manner of Bill payments, mobile money transfer etc.

2. Unlike the normal POS you know, Piuni POS is without boundary. You can travel to any country with it and begin using it there. Talk of truly mobile global business

3. While other vendors charge you for registration as a merchant, sell the POS device, take huge money upfront for the stock you have to transact with, Piuni offers you the Agent membership, POS and free $300,000 stock float to begin your business.

4. While other operators expects you to purchase stock every time you exhaust your float, Piuni refills your stock without any payment

5. Other operators may require yearly membership renewal fees, Piuni membership is for life. No renewal, no flushing of earnings

6. While other POS devices around only dispense local values, Piuni POS dispense both local and global values.

You can't beat that!
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by SJack(m): 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
Please, can you confirm if PIUNI operations has started in Nigeria fully?
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
SJack:

Yes!

Mobile topup has been fully functional going into 4 weeks none stop.

Other services are being rolled out this week one after another.

1 Like

Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by beright: 1:54am On Mar 30, 2017
SJack:
Yes some sent $40 to my phone number and when I checked I saw credit of 10k loaded in my line. Immediately I bought a pack

1 Like

Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by beright: 1:56am On Mar 30, 2017
Please how can you show me how to register somebody
And pay and get a pin and also use my back office. I only bought a pack through someone because PIUNI has a future globally. Please I need your help on that . thanks
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
beright:
Please how can you show me how to register somebody
And pay and get a pin and also use my back office. I only bought a pack through someone because PIUNI has a future globally. Please I need your help on that . thanks

1. Pay the package your prospect is coming for into Piuni Bank Account in the country of your residence

2. Send you proof of payment eg. Teller to Piuni Admin via the email africa.piuni@piuni.net

3. Within 24 hours your registration Pin is sent to your email

4. Launch your Affiliate link, Click Join

5. Select the type of business the person is coming in for and fill the form.

6. On Submission of the online form, the system requests you to choose payment method, choose ePin

7. Enter your ePin and submit.

8. wait for the system to load and right away you are redirected to the new affiliate website of the new registration.

9. Immediately the persons business starts with complementary vouchers and stock float

10. Congratulations!
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by Nairasurplus(m): 9:07am On Mar 31, 2017
Please I need to reach you. My contact and whatsapp 08182872016. Email is policyfrank@yahoo.com
I also need training manual/ slides about Piuni business. I need video as well.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 9:37am On Mar 31, 2017
Nairasurplus:
Please I need to reach you. My contact and whatsapp 08182872016. Email is policyfrank@yahoo.com
I also need training manual/ slides about Piuni business. I need video as well.

You will have more than enough materials and support.

I have buzzed you on Whatsapp.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by Gentlevin: 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
@ideaz. good day boss. pls Is it true that piuni global launch in dubai is on April 7th 2017? And is it true that when when its launched globally that the window to become an affiliate will be closed? pls i need details...am havin whatsapp prob .my email gboy68677(at)gmail.com
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
Gentlevin:
@ideaz. good day boss. pls Is it true that piuni global launch in dubai is on April 7th 2017? And is it true that when when its launched globally that the window to become an affiliate will be closed? pls i need details...am havin whatsapp prob .my email gboy68677(at)gmail.com

Don't listen to the Hunters my dear.

Piuni affiliate program will not end not anytime soon and that is the fact. Quote me anywhere!

One of Piuni major advantages over the big players like Facebook, Google etc is the MLM model. That's the game changer and they are too smart not to take that away!

The Dubai event is not a launching but celebration of Piuni global leaders. Piuni has launched it's services already globally but with a major upgrade happening this weekend.

By next week you can register as customer free of charge, buy Piuni services and pay with your ATM cards.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by Gentlevin: 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
@ideaz. Thanks for ur reply. But i want to join as an affiliate. is it still possible to join as an affiliate next week?
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
Gentlevin:
@ideaz. Thanks for ur reply. But i want to join as an affiliate. is it still possible to join as an affiliate next week?

100% open...

email me on mypiuni@gmail.com let's take it up from there.

You can join even next year but the earlier the better by all means.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by Gentlevin: 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
ideaz:

100% open...

email me on mypiuni@gmail.com let's take it up from there.

You can join even next year but the earlier the better by all means.
Ok thanks boss
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by beright: 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
[Please this is my whatsapp contact. Lets talk. Let me have the piuni bank accouny in nigeria . 0908 660 0525
Thanks m expecting your message
ideaz:

1. Pay the package your prospect is coming for into Piuni Bank Account in the country of your residence

2. Send you proof of payment eg. Teller to Piuni Admin via the email africa.piuni@piuni.net

3. Within 24 hours your registration Pin is sent to your email

4. Launch your Affiliate link, Click Join

5. Select the type of business the person is coming in for and fill the form.

6. On Submission of the online form, the system requests you to choose payment method, choose ePin

7. Enter your ePin and submit.

8. wait for the system to load and right away you are redirected to the new affiliate website of the new registration.

9. Immediately the persons business starts with complementary vouchers and stock float

10. Congratulations!
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
beright:
[Please this is my whatsapp contact. Lets talk. Let me have the piuni bank accouny in nigeria . 0908 660 0525
Thanks m expecting your message

I have added you on Whatsapp.

Cheers
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
TECHNOLOGY AT ITS BEST

I taught the 21st century has seen it all, technology wise, not knowing that we have greater game changers yet to evolve in our time. Internet changed the world, but there is a product about to change the internet.

In 2016 we have 3.5 billion users of Internet, with a daily consumption of 2.3billion gigabyte of data. One Gigabyte of data is more than one dollar, but let us use one dollar for one gigabyte.

This means we have 2.3 Billion United States Dollar flowing on the internet daily, and we use our internet to argue politics when we are not politicians, share jokes when we are not comedians, gossip and play around without thinking how to benefit from this fast flowing fund that passes us daily.

U-Browser: This an internet game changer. When you open this browser on your smart gadget, your internet data will stop running. Any site you visit throw this site will pay for your internet data usage, and not you. With this browser, users will all use it to save their data usage, and this will generate so much traffic on the browser.

Any Company that is not listed or plugged on this browser will know the level of traffic their site will be losing. Why will anyone use another browser, when you can save your data with U-Browser.

U-Bill: I tried paying with my verified Paypal account which was verified with Ecobank, and I was stopped. I researched and discovered that CBN ordered Banks to stop international transaction with their naira debit or credit Card. Well, I have good news for you, with U-Bill, you can pay, shop, transfer fund in 143 countries of the world without limitation of any kind.

There are three kinds of people in the world
1. Those who think
2. Those who think they are thinking
3. Those it does not bother them that they are not thinking

Please think of where you belong. The same game changers has U-Ride, U-Food, U-World, U-Chat, U-ETC. lol
The danger of ignoring this technology is that you can either be an affiliate or a customer, you cannot run away from them. If you are a customer, you make money for the affiliate all the rest of your entire life.

At the very beginning of this article, I mentioned 2.3 Billion United States Dollar flowing on the internet daily, and ask how you can benefit from it. Yes you can benefit with U-Top-up. The voucher can credit 600 telephone lines of 140 Countries. Both credit and data.

Telecom is addictive, we buy data and credit when we don’t even have money for food. Just sharing your link via the mobile app, for your friends to buy credit and data on their phone in 140 countries of the world, will give you the opportunity to share in the 2.3 Billion United states Dollars that is flowing daily on the internet. That is huge right.

Technology is the best place to invest.

.... Copied
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 10:03am On Apr 05, 2017
What is your Salary ? Please be Sincere …

Sorry I am not interested in the amount but the type of salary.

My friend, there are different type of salaries.

You will not understand unless you read to the end

There is no average income.

The rich are becoming richer,

while the poor are getting poorer.

There is no middle class cos it has completely disappeared.

Salary, is a specific amount of money that an employee is paid for work done.

The big question is Which type do you earn?

1. Onion Salary:
You grab it, you open it, and you cry.

2. Storm Salary:
You don’t know when it’s coming or going.

3. Menstrual Salary:
It comes once a month and lasts only four days.

4. Magic Salary:
You touch it and it disappears.

5. Amnesia Salary:
You can’t remember what you spent it on.

6. Time Travelling Salary:
You spend it paying various debts even before you
collect it.

7. Active Salary - Once you stop working,

8. RESIDUAL INCOME - You work once, and it keeps paying you over and over

and over again even AFTER you have stopped working.

whether it's magic salary, amnesia salary or onion salary, it STOPS coming and your life becomes unbearable.

Financial LITERARY is the tool needed to TRANSFORM your salary to a RESIDUAL INCOME, so you can create financial freedom and time freedom.

ONLY YOUR INVESTMENT can keep you going even after all the onions, amnesty, traveling, active salaries have left you drenched.

Research had it that the poorest groups of people in the world are Salary earners,next to beggars.

They live in a vicious cycle of poverty managed on 30 days. Salary is continuously being awaited every month and any slight delay brings about heartbreaking anxiety, pressure and disappointment.

Salary Is a short term solution to a life time problem.

Salary alone cannot solve your money problems. You need multiple Sources of income to balance.

The tax return form contains about 11 income streams, salary is just one.

Don't live Your Life fishing with just one hook, there are many fishes in the ocean.

Salary is the MEDICINE for managing POVERTY, not to CURE it. Only your BUSINESS or INVESTMENT Cures Poverty.

Most investors are not salary earners.

The difference between those beggars on the street and salary earners is one month salary.

Truncate the flow of their salary for one month and you would realized majority belong to the lower class.

If you divide your salary by the rate of exchange, you Will discover that you are poorer relative to when you started work.

Or divide your salary per annum by 2,000 hours to know what your one hour is worth.

If you do not have 3 months salary in savings, you are already poor.

Being a salary earner is a mentality, break it!
Your worth Is far more than your salary.

Salary Is the value someone has put on your effort, How much do you value yourself?

You can't increase in value, unless you VALUE yourself differently.

Life Is a trade off between time, effort and reward. To be rewarded more, you have to become more valuable.

Most salary earners end up poor in the long and short term.

I therefore urge every one of us to be FINANCIALLY INTELLIGENT, FINANCIALLY LITERATE and TRAIN OUR EYES TO SEE OPPORTUNITIES IN PROBLEMS. Delve into entrepreneurship because Salary could be a lifetime disappointment if not used to create and sustain investment.

Being a salary earner or investor is a décision. Life will not change until you decide.

Make the MOVE !!!

#JustThinkAboutThis#

.... Copied
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 11:16am On Apr 05, 2017
Thanks everyone for your support

Easter Business expo

We are organizing a big event for lagos
On Good Friday

We shall take advantage of it
There's going to be a public holiday

Venue to be announced shortly

Next week Friday in lagos

Piuni Africa Director update
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
*1st of April Leadership Training Update*
★★★★★★★

*>>>Key Points To Note: *

*U-TECH AND PIUNI.*

Piuni is not the one that owns the technology rather Piuni is a marketing company that is in Partnership with U-Tech the technology company that created the products we market.

*Concept of Piuni:*
#Your Piuni Advantage: 

*THE GAP IN THE MLM INDUSTRY -*

We searched among the best MLM companies and noticed that their business model was not designed for us. This is the proof! Check the table of the top 100 players in the MLM industry in the world globally there is no Africans. Not 1.

And in Nigeria we hustle like anything but we cannever be there because the game was not designed for us. They design one unique product a coffee or a anti-viral pendant which is very uncommon to what we relate with here daily. They create a compensation plan that is meant for their people but they try to sell this compensation plan everywhere in the world without thinking of our own culture and our purchasing ability. 

*WHAT PIUNI DID: *

When you see a gap and find a solution and you find a way of packaging it, you have a business. So thats how we thought about what an ideal company should be. A company that could sell what people consume everyday. What people cannot say no to which is everyday services. Things like water, enerygy,  telecommunications, etc. We found out that the biggest MLM company Army with the annual income of 
11Billion Dollars is selling so many things but they are not selling all things. So we needed to get a company that sell all things. 

*Lets Look At This Statistics: *

>The total Revenue of Armway the biggest MLM company in the world has a revenue of$11Billion annunaly. 

>The whole MLM industry is worth $185Billion. 

>The revenue of Amazon and eBay alone is worth $300Billion. The Two company alone is bigger than our whole industry. 

> The world top 10 richest people. Has an income bigger than that of so many nations. Among these top 10 people 8 of them are into the business of technology and communication. Bill Gate, Carlos Lim, Mark Zuckerberg. They invest in technology. 

>We also checked 5 fastest growing companies in the world. They all are into technology. Facebook, Uber, Alibaba, Amazon. 

So the question is What is their content?
What are they selling?
No product only platform. 

*SO HERE'S WHAT WE DID:*

We started with the idea to build the world first MLM company that will sell everything. Products that every country will understand, used in 143 countries of the world and not designed for any particular country alone. After seeing the potential in Africa in terms of MLM and Market Potential. And after considering that they have been left out for the past 70 decades of MLM We decided to let Africa start this revolution for the first time in the MLM history.

We needed a force to push it into Africa. So we started to build a market for it. Without even having a name we started, we started without a website just on a white marker board in a remote location in Ibadan, Nigeria when the system was still being created.

Today that idea has grown into what you are seeing today in a space of one year. We now have over 10,000 affiliates globally and our products and services enjoyed in 143 countries of the world. We have our virtual presence in 143 countries and dully registered in 7 African nations including the UK.

But the good thing is that that is not our statistics because the best part of our story is about to start. Our system is about to crash various MLM systems out there. The big  fact remains that our system can work without MLM. 

*So why MLM?*

#1. The people that are the brain behind Piuni are all from the MLM industry so its wise we dont forget where our success started from and why we are here today so we needed to include this system in our business plan to change the lives of so many who has suffered over the years in this industry because of either a wrong leadership or bad MLM system.  

#2. MLM is the best way to redistribute wealth amongst 
people.

#3. MLM has a viral effect to duplicate. 

That doesnt mean we cannot do this business without MLM. We have built a system that is an ocean. It's either you join us make history or you watch us make history. Because what we have no one can fight it.

You may not like our face but you cannot fight an idea that its time has come. Everywhere we go to people keep saying this is what we have been waiting for. This is what we want. Please come to our country. Its a proof that its an idea that its time has come. 

So what makes us say that Piuni is huge. Whats the potential in the business for us? 

*Here's the Future we are in now:*

> We have 3.5Billion internet users in world out of 7.4BN people.

>We have 1.2Billion no. of websites people open in the world. 

>We have 36.7Billion emails people send daily. 

>We have 2.3Billion data captured daily. 
1GB of data is bigger than $1 in most countries. 
How much is a GB of data in MTN, Glo, Airtel. So lets say its $1 for 1GB of data - $1 x 2.3BN = $2.3Billion of data consumed daily. 

Our goal is to capture 1% of that amount daily
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
Registration Link Down finally

New link and billing system coming up shortly.

Bye bye to the old pins

Final Integration begins Now!

But topup still going, so, you can still sample many people for your business.

Join Us for :

Piuni Easter Buster this Friday (Good Friday) 14th April 2017 @
Westown Hotel Lagos.
7 Sheraton-Opebi link road
Ikeja, Lagos.

You can reach me for your reservations.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 9:04am On Apr 13, 2017
ideaz:
Registration Link Down finally

New link and billing system coming up shortly.

Bye bye to the old pins

Final Integration begins Now!

But topup still going, so, you can still sample many people for your business.

Join Us for :

Piuni Easter Buster this Friday (Good Friday) 14th April 2017 @
Westown Hotel Lagos.
7 Sheraton-Opebi link road
Ikeja, Lagos.

You can reach me for your reservations.

Attending this meeting might end up being the best business decision of your life. It is free of any charges!

It takes off from 10AM to 12 noon tomorrow.

You can reach me for any assistance you may require.

You need to be part of the biggest thing to happen to technology services and MLM in this generation. The earlier you get involved the merrier. for YOU.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nugget 1
We live in 21st century. In 21st century, money has moved into internet and numbers

Piuni is a business of internet technology and numbers

Nugget 2
Recession is good or bad depending on which side you find yourself.

If you are in business of addiction, recession makes no difference to you.

Piuni is a technology business focused on everyday addictions in all sectors of life!

Nugget 3
The big money resides in numbers - Power of leverage! It's easier and better to make $1 from 1 million people than 1 million $ from one person!

Through Piuni MLM model, you can make 1 million dollars every month and more through the power of leverage

Nugget 4
It's far better to have 1% share of Facebook than 100% share of your own ordinary social media platform.

Take advantage of what Piuni has already developed to build wealth for your next generation

Nugget 5
Plan to hand over Piuni username and password to your family not houses. Your Piuni username and password will be worth more than houses!
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
Good News for Piuni registration in Nigeria..

Piuni has just reviewed their exchange rate downward from 525/$ to 420/$

This new rate takes effect from tomorrow. The new registration fees for the various packages including the 5% VAT is..

Basic: N61740

Premium: N238,140

Entrepreneur: N811,440

*5% VAT inclusive

Take advantage and secure your position today!

In another development, from tomorrow the credit and debit cards payment options will be restored hence no need for deposit or transfer of funds to Piuni bank accounts.

In fact, deposits and transfers attracts extra 5% charge.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by meetvalue(m): 6:35am On Apr 18, 2017
Hmmm, am loving this... Mind blowing... Please, where is their office in Onitsha?
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by ideaz: 10:21am On Apr 18, 2017
meetvalue:
Hmmm, am loving this... Mind blowing... Please, where is their office in Onitsha?

Who Can Battle With The Lord Plaza

No. 11, Enugu Road by CPS, Onitsha, Anambra State.
Re: PIUNI Global Business Oppotunity - Support, Q&A, Training and News Update Zone by meetvalue(m): 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
ideaz:

Who Can Battle With The Lord Plaza

No. 11, Enugu Road by CPS, Onitsha, Anambra State.
Thank you, I will visit them soonest...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment / Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? / Capitalism Or Socialism: Which One Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.