Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival (64495 Views)

Nwanta Anayoeze Sprays Money From A Briefcase At Wedding Event. Photos / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding / The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by Girlbestfriend(f): 7:55am On Jan 07, 2017
CplusJason:
angry

u no well o grin , just keep hating ehn. I hope when we win the EPL you choke on ur hate grin
Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by cosade(m): 7:59am On Jan 07, 2017
vanunu:

Don't say what u don't know, in ihitteuboma in Imo state, there are about 3500 boys from that lga in malaysia, all making good money and non of them have been caught for drugs.

The bolded is only giving them benefits of doubt.

I would have been "better educated by you" if you said all making good money trading in textile materials, or playing football ......
Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by NaWetinDey(m): 9:01am On Jan 07, 2017
Dead and lost souls who make every cent by destroying homes and families and by every evil means available. These men are more lost than our politicians, I tell you. Showing off is their only consolation. The gathering of ritualists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Fake Wedding I Attended Last. Week(my Experience) / 20-Year-Old Man Marries 40-Year-Old Woman (Photos) / Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.