Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online (49771 Views)

Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion / Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA / Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by mroop(m): 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
Recently the father of one caused a stir online after sharing the photo below on Instagram. At first, the photo appears to innocently show Peter beside his pool as he takes a walk around in his shorts. However on a closer
look, one can see a clearly protruding 'object' sticking out in front of his shorts and social media users were quick to take note.

Fans on Instagram have flooded the pop star's page with comments about the 'object' which they say is his cassava.

Below are some of the comments.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BO2BMjmDNlb/?hl=en

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/i-get-big-cassava-psquares-peter-okoye.html?m=0

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by mroop(m): 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2017

1 Share

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by GoggleB(m): 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
That's hard-on.
Which kain big cassava.

You call cassava a big one when it is reflecting even when in sleep mode.
Check example below

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by Barney11: 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
Nawa oh... nsogbu

2 Likes

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
grin

Maybe it was juz the illusion on that shorts plus it's wet.. Unlike Tekno's picture on the pool was really very clear that he got an okra shape kondo tongue lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by ReorxTohGan(m): 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hw This One Cum B News Na.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by GoggleB(m): 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Mayve it was juz the illusion of that shorts was giving plus it's wet.. Unlike Tekno's picture on the pool was really very clear that he got an okra shape kondo tongue lipsrsealed
Na cassava be that one..
Those girls they try..
I heard smellymouth own is bigger than that tho.
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
Lol. cheesy
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
GoggleB:

Na cassava be that one..
Those girls they try..
I heard smellymouth own is bigger than that tho.

Hahahahah.. grin

Really? Well, I don't know abt that guy.. I'm not familiar abt him..
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by GoggleB(m): 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahah.. grin

Really? Well, I don't know abt that guy.. I'm not familiar abt him..

Cc smellymouth she wants your cassava.
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by Smellymouth: 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
GoggleB:

Cc smellymo.uth she wants your cassava.

Obviously not mine bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
GoggleB:

Cc smellymouth she wants your cassava.

grin

I didn't say that.. lipsrsealed
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by ouzo1(m): 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
GoggleB:
Na cassava be that one.. Those girls they try.. I heard smellymouth own is bigger than that tho.

Where u hear am frm na? Baba why u lying??
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by GoggleB(m): 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
ouzo1:

Where u hear am frm na? Baba why u lying??
smellymouth sef no shout. Don't do aproko again its bad for a guy/man like u.
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by beycity(m): 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
How this one take affect price of pormor now
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by ouzo1(m): 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
GoggleB:

smellymouth sef no shout. Don't do aproko again its bad for a guy/man like u.

Oga no vex,na jst joke I dey on...apologizes

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by Mikylopez(f): 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
i only noticed the banana tree at d next compound... really

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
His cassava is always angry always standing anyhow. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by Nbote(m): 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
And yet na some ppl role models b dis.. Some of these so called celebs can b so immature atimes. Uploading an erection on social media and fanboys are all lauding and commenting like it's normal. If any other random guy posts his own unclad pics or such he becomes stewpid and childish...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by SolexxBarry(m): 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
...But that's non of my business,wetin concern me now na Jan 14th undecided
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by ignis: 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
Tekno.... Come and see big cassava.
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
Chei......if I touch it den I'll biliv it's truly his cassava or else adonbilivit
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by Donkaz(m): 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
Mikylopez:
i only noticed the banana tree at d next compound... really

Are you sure??

2 Likes

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by mrwonlasewonie: 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
grin grin
TrapQueen77:
grin

Mayve it was juz the illusion of that shorts was giving plus it's wet.. Unlike Tekno's picture on the pool was really very clear that he got an okra shape kondo tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by mrwonlasewonie: 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
shocked grin
rokiatu:
His cassava is always angry always standing anyhow. Nonsense!
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by mrwonlasewonie: 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
Smellymouth come and give me your own cassava. I heard yours is bigger and you're a generous distributor tongue

Come and insert your nuzzle here tongue grin
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by unapapadeycraze: 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
na ladies comment go plenty pass. we have more w..h..ores than decent ladies nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
He needs more pussvyy. That's why he's advertising his cassava.

Girls who gives a fucck... Oya go there cheesy

Peter is not serious.. Still looking for babes 2 fucvk! angry

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by Kingsley10000: 5:38am On Jan 07, 2017
peter easy o
Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by HDee(m): 6:52am On Jan 07, 2017
grin

6 Likes

Re: Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online by kingem(m): 9:10am On Jan 07, 2017
Majority of the People commenting on dah picz are ladies

umu nwanyi heh. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) / 2Baba Flirts With Annie Idibia On Instagram / Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.