Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question (35162 Views)

See Hilarious Answer A Teacher Got After Asking Why Economics Is Science / The Real ‘omo Shepeteri’ Has Been Unveiled And He Is Not A ‘science Student’ / Letter From A Mathematics Guy To A Science Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by myfantasies(f): 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
Catalin:
I though I was the only one that noticed.
D know know say our eyes sharp
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by myfantasies(f): 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
timidapsin:
you left me and ran away angry
Nd wat was my reason
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by Donshemzy1234: 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
intelligent people have bad and messy hand writing because they think faster than their hand can comprehend so I'm not surprised.

well......

Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by timidapsin(m): 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
myfantasies:

Nd wat was my reason
you said you wanted a white guy
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by timidapsin(m): 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
tk4rd:
TEACHER WROTE "IDIOT" FOR THE STUDENT.??
THEN THE SCHOOL IS IN TROUBLE.
AND THE TEACHER IS A BAD TEACHER.
**Modified..
WAIT OO..
THIS FÚCKING POST MADE FRONT PAGE WITH ZERO FÚCKING COMMENTS.??
IS THIS OP A FÚCKING SUPERMOD.?
is he?
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by myfantasies(f): 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
timidapsin:
you said you wanted a white guy

Den bleach ur skin
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
timidapsin:
but I think he is making money.. What's being smart without money? undecided

u av been asking urself dat question
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by ncoolsome(m): 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
Pls watsapp wif "i dnt give a Bleep","those that give a Bleep went that way"etc...
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by Frezhkid10(m): 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
Scatterscatter:
What kinda rubbish is this...

The same person that wrote this garbage also marked it.
Check out the handwriting.

Bloggers sha undecided
.....gbam!!!!!!!....u got it right..
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by Nuel25846(m): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
Igbo boys....even date is not correct grin
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by dschools: 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
Do I?

Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by timidapsin(m): 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
myfantasies:

Den bleach ur skin
lolzz okay dear.. cheesy
undecided I don't think so, black is beautiful.... cool
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by kvegas(m): 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
what exactly is wrong with all these I don't give a Bleep crew self. every post on Nairaland now is filled with there post.
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by Mosminic(m): 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
ychris:
The test was written by the same person that marked it..
See handwriting
The handwritings are totally different..... No resemblance at all
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by SuperSuave(m): 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
ychris:
See handwriting
nice observation..it's true
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by daremiarchs(m): 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
This is fake jare.
See the date, how many student will write today As date undecided
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
admax:
Obviously FAKE!

The student and teacher can't have the exact same handwriting. angry
who told you? I helped my teacher with lesson note when I was in sec school then because we had the same handwriting
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by youngbelieve(f): 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
I don't give a Bleep,dunno about you!!

Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by solidman59(m): 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
Op staged everything himself. Nice tho
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by Alphasoar(m): 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
admax:
Obviously FAKE!
spot on sir! people are here giving useless fork!
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by DozieInc(m): 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
He is right... Lollz
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by jide219(m): 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
Fine handwriting but ugly brain
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
This isn't the first time i am seeing this kind of stuff.The complications these modern day studies are trying to make us understand is becoming too complex and boring.Little minded people will fail to comprehend.
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
This isn't the first time i am seeing this kind of stuff.The complications these modern day studies are trying to make us understand is becoming too complex and boring.Little minded people will fail to comprehend.
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by cybriz82(m): 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
myfantasies:
D student nd d teacher have d same handwriting

So which means d teacher is the student nd d student is the op

and d op is brainless.
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by nestic3: 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
this is just an eighteen minute dope video, just watch feel the vibe and rate us, stay bless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYKygFPpa8E
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by recievesense: 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
ychris:
See handwriting

Exactly
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by myfantasies(f): 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
cybriz82:

and d op is brainless.

Nd u r wicked grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by richyfunky(m): 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
admax:
Obviously FAKE!

You're smart
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by Coldfeets: 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
Wicked teacher grin
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by tk4rd: 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
timidapsin:
is he?
Oh.. It's You Sef.?? shocked shocked
Oya naa,, answer me..
HOW COME YOUR THREAD HIT FRONT PAGE WITH ZERO COMMENTS IN LESS THAN ONE HOUR OF CREATING THE THREAD.??
Who did you BRIBE.??
You no even mention Lalastic.lala sef to start with.
So, How Come.??
Re: Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question by kzubyar(m): 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
ychris:
See handwriting
true talk jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? / Best Way To Control Exam Malpractice In Picture / 7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.