Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House (26530 Views)

Ex-president Jonathan Releases ‘real Looters List’ / Abdulkarim Dauda & Mike Okiro's Leaked Phone Conversation On Police Promotion / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To "Army Raid" Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by Splashme: 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
rallymento:
Stupidy and Menance of a Usless government. ...
Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by duketerry22(m): 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
What else is new?
Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by Boyooosa(m): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
Won ma kan e, won ti raso!
Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by Horus(m): 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdF68P3QDUs

Police invades goodluck Jonathan's home in Abuja
Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by onos217(m): 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
If Patient Jonathan were to be the ordinary man on the street, who have to work his ass out before he and his family could eat ,I'm sure she would be very quick to curse the government for not providing a favourable economy.
But when the helm of power happily swung to her,what did she do with it?Rather be a wheel of progress, she be came a looting van;stashed away ocean of loot.Became a demigod that people revered and feared.
I want to implore the EFCC to continue in their search until every loot is returned.
Our people will say,'An hunter that retuned home with a maggot-infested bush meat should be ready to entertain all sort.'
Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by Hardewarlee(m): 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
Can't you for once act like a normal person and must everybody notice you? , mumu Togo... Quote me again and thunder strike your entire family down. #Moloko
0b10010011:

Na u as question, Na u answer!

U well at all?
Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by 0b10010011: 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hardewarlee:
Can't you for once act like a normal person and must everybody notice you? , mumu Togo... Quote me again and thunder strike your entire family down. #Moloko

Na today!

Naxo thunder dey strike...

Obote!
Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by Hardewarlee(m): 8:08am On Jan 07, 2017
Okay nah! Werey boi
0b10010011:

Na today!

Naxo thunder dey strike...

Obote!

Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by kakakoshina(m): 9:25am On Jan 07, 2017
hnm, come to think of it,nothing increminating was found but a company iron seal and three cheque was found, how can i keep a company iron seal at my house whend company doesnt belong to me!!! well just saying
Re: Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House by onyechi2004: 9:12am On Jun 15, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ali Modu Sheriff Remains PDP Chairman, Appeal Court Rules / We Will All Miss Rochas Okorocha By Akubude Jesse / Ondo To Focus On Marijuana Market - Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.