Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,981 members, 7,799,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. (9314 Views)

Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement / Why Did The Catholic Church Decide That Priests Should Be Celibate? / Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. by DoctorAlien(m): 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ubenedictus:
Another wile goose chase, i rebute this some yrs ago on nairaland, why are u guy also reharsing already rebuted lies?

What rebuttal did you give? Does that oath not belong to the jesuits? Can't the you see the reference before the article?

1 Like

Re: The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. by Splinz(m): 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ubenedictus:
Is it a must that paul must mention him? john was in ephesus for a long time but no one mention him not even paul in his letter to the ephesians!

act isnt a biography of d apostles, infact the narration on peter stopped at chap 11 and dat on paul took over.

it is largely puerile bothering on fallacious to claim peter wasnt in rome becos u cant find it in ink in d bible.
where did adrew preach?

Very lame my dear. You really need to try harder in defending your Simon Magus church.

Andrew's ministry was in Scythia, Upper Asia Minor.
Re: The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. by Splinz(m): 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ubenedictus:
u have been quoting eusebeuis church history here all day, I quoted it back at u and now it is suddenly incompetent.

if it is incompetent over go and delete d places u quoted it.

Let me give you a brief of Eusebius.

Eusebius- AD 260-340. A main historian that documented the first three centuries of both the true Church and the false church; compiled from other historians, mainly Hegesippus; his chief theme was to justify and eulogize Constantine and the church of Emperor Constantine's choice. (ACBCC, les. 49, p. 15.)
Re: The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
Splinz:

Very lame my dear. You really need to try harder in defending your Simon Magus church.

Andrew's ministry was in Scythia, Upper Asia Minor.
Where is it written in d bible?

1 Like

Re: The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. by Splinz(m): 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
DoctorAlien:

What rebuttal did you give? Does that oath not belong to the jesuits? Can't the you see the reference before the article?

As a church founded by a sorcerer, such an oath isn't a surprise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
Splinz:

Let me give you a brief of Eusebius.

Eusebius- AD 260-340. A main historian that documented the first three centuries of both the true Church and the false church; compiled from other historians, mainly Hegesippus; his chief theme was to justify and eulogize Constantine and the church of Emperor Constantine's choice. (ACBCC, les. 49, p. 15.)
SO HE WAS WRONG WHEN HE WROTE THIS?
"Paul testifies that Crescens was sent to Gaul [2 Tim. 4:10], but Linus, whom he mentions in the Second Epistle to Timothy [2 Tim. 4:21] as his companion at Rome, was Peter’s
successor in the episcopate of the church there, as has already been shown. Clement also, who was appointed third bishop of the church at Rome, was, as Paul testifies, his co-
laborer and fellow-soldier [Phil. 4:3]" (Church History 3:4:9–10

HAVE U EVEN READ HIS WORKS OR U JUST ACCEPT U COPY AND PASTE SITE.
Re: The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. by DoctorAlien(m): 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ubenedictus, When was Peter the Bishop of Rome?
Re: The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
DoctorAlien:

It is not a jesuit oath, it has been rebutted severally online and even on nairaland, i do not have d energy to join issues wit u, u guys are usually blinded by hatred that u cant see what is glaring before u.

how a human being can claim that the catholic church arose from heresy she had already condemned and fought against is just beyond silly.

u guy arent sincere, all u care abt is to discredit the church, u dont even care that the claims u are making are lies.

lord have mercy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
DoctorAlien:
Ubenedictus, When was Peter the Bishop of Rome?
my dear dont give me d job of educating u, the early xtian wrote several works, take the up and read, since u seem interested in church history, u may beging with eusebius church history.
Re: The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. by Splinz(m): 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ubenedictus:
SO HE WAS WRONG WHEN HE WROTE THIS?
"Paul testifies that Crescens was sent to Gaul [2 Tim. 4:10], but Linus, whom he mentions in the Second Epistle to Timothy [2 Tim. 4:21] as his companion at Rome, was Peter’s
successor in the episcopate of the church there, as has already been shown. Clement also, who was appointed third bishop of the church at Rome, was, as Paul testifies, his co-
laborer and fellow-soldier [Phil. 4:3]" (Church History 3:4:9–10

HAVE U EVEN READ HIS WORKS OR U JUST ACCEPT U COPY AND PASTE SITE.

Very simple! Did Paul mentioned Peter's name in this Scripture as one in Rome? No!

Besides, Eusebius writing of a 'Peter' in Rome shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. We've already established who bored that title in Rome as your pope.
Re: The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
DoctorAlien:
I enjoin you all to follow the link below to see the kind of organization found in the catholic church, which claims to follow Christ:

www.nairaland.com/3555177/jesuit-oath
www.evangelizationstation.com/htm_html/Anti-Catholicism/jesuit_oath_debunked.htm
Re: The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. by Splinz(m): 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ubenedictus:
It is not a jesuit oath, it has been rebutted severally online and even on nairaland, i do not have d energy to join issues wit u, u guys are usually blinded by hatred that u cant see what is glaring before u.

how a human being can claim that the catholic church arose from heresy she had already condemned and fought against is just beyond silly.

u guy arent sincere, all u care abt is to discredit the church, u dont even care that the claims u are making are lies.

lord have mercy.

How can the mother of all heresies fought and condemned what she created?

What do you even understand by the word "heresy?"
Re: The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
Splinz:

How can the mother of all heresies fought and condemned what she created?

What do you even understand by the word "heresy?"

tell me who do u think condemned and fought against gnosticism.

may God save u from bais.

heresy is a species of infidelity in men who, having professed the faith of Christ, corrupt its teachings.

if ur aim is simply to condemn the catholic and u will continue even when clearly rebuted let me know so i can kindly leave u guys alone.

i dont know how a sincere xtian will claim he isnt aware d catholic church fought gnosticism, it is either a lie or ignorance.
Re: The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
Splinz:

Very simple! Did Paul mentioned Peter's name in this Scripture as one in Rome? No!
this is another fallacious arguement called arguement from silence

Besides, Eusebius writing of a 'Peter' in Rome shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. We've already established who bored that title in Rome as your pope.
I guess we can conclude u conjured ur story from thin air, it is refuted even by eusebius u quoted
Re: The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. by Splinz(m): 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ubenedictus:
this is another fallacious arguement called arguement from silence

I guess we can conclude u conjured ur story from thin air, it is refuted even by eusebius u quoted

Lol... Defense of a drowning man.

My dear, verifiable sources are scattered everywhere. Anyways, this is staggering history to people like you. I know you're already used to the lies of your false church.

Simon Magus is the 'peter' Eusebius is talking about. Just learn to deal with it my brother.

PS: Eusebius is not the only historian quoted. So quit it!
Re: The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 12:05am On Jan 07, 2017
Splinz:

My dear, verifiable sources are scattered everywhere. Anyways, this is staggering history to people like you. I know you're already used to the lies of your false church.

Simon Magus is the 'peter' Eusebius is talking about. Just learn to deal with it my brother.

It is clear u havent read eusebius.

the begining of conspiracy theories is certainly ignorance. have a bliss.
Re: The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. by Splinz(m): 12:14am On Jan 07, 2017
Ubenedictus:

tell me who do u think condemned and fought against gnosticism.

may God save u from bais.

heresy is a species of infidelity in men who, having professed the faith of Christ, corrupt its teachings.

if ur aim is simply to condemn the catholic and u will continue even when clearly rebuted let me know so i can kindly leave u guys alone.

i dont know how a sincere xtian will claim he isnt aware d catholic church fought gnosticism, it is either a lie or ignorance.

Did your false church fought against Gnosticism during its (church) early formation years or when it assumed governmental control?

Yes, heresies. Ironically, all of your church doctrines are all heresies!

Who commanded sunday's observance
Re: The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. by Splinz(m): 12:18am On Jan 07, 2017
Ubenedictus:
It is clear u havent read eusebius.

the begining of conspiracy theories is certainly ignorance. have a bliss.

Of course, you're free to excuse yourself. This is certainly beyond you.

Insisting on Eusebius isn't a surprise. We know he was a promoter of your false church too. He was loyal to the emperor.
Re: The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 7:34am On Jan 07, 2017
Splinz:

Insisting on Eusebius isn't a surprise. We know he was a promoter of your false church too. He was loyal to the emperor.
Have u read what he wrote?
Re: The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 8:49am On Jan 07, 2017
Splinz:

Did your false church fought against Gnosticism during its (church) early formation years or when it assumed governmental control?

Yes, heresies. Ironically, all of your church doctrines are all heresies!

Who commanded sunday's observance
there was no governmental control of the church, some time the church worked with civil authorities that acknowledged her other times the church and state were at loggerhead.

and the church fought gnosticism before and after she was persecuted.

i hope u know that your new testament also came from the same church u call false and full of heresy, abi u think a heretic and false church gave u scriptures?
Re: The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. by Splinz(m): 8:53am On Jan 07, 2017
Ubenedictus:
Have u read what he wrote?

I've already given you a brief of Eusebius, that he recorded both for the true and your false church. After all, he was a historian anyways, with greater loyalty to the enperor of course. So I have seen his works, both for the true Church and yours!

Why can't you deal with other notably historians? What is it with Eusebius? Is he the only one I quoted?
Re: The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. by Splinz(m): 9:04am On Jan 07, 2017
Ubenedictus:
there was no governmental control of the church, some time the church worked with civil authorities that acknowledged her other times the church and state were at loggerhead.

and the church fought gnosticism before and after she was persecuted.

i hope u know that your new testament also came from the same church u call false and full of heresy, abi u think a heretic and false church gave u scriptures?

Tales by moonlight. Do I look to you like one of those pentecostal members?

Please, find them and narrate these tales to them.
Re: The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 9:49am On Jan 07, 2017
Splinz:

I hope you know that no historical source support what you wrote, not the encyclopedia, not edward gibbon, not iranaeus, nada, nothing.
it seem your only coraborating source is ACBCC or whatever that is, try again dear and this time try to do a good work. not even a single historic soure that say catholicism supported gnosticism, infact u have borne false witness against justin martyr who actually opposed the simeoners.

you can try again.
Re: The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 9:57am On Jan 07, 2017
Splinz:

eusebius diffentiated them
5. And coming to the city of Rome, by the mighty co-operation of that power which was
lying in wait there, he was in a short time so
successful in his undertaking that those who dwelt there honored him as a god by the erection of a statue. 6. But this did not last long. For immediately, during the reign of Claudius, the all-good and gracious Providence, which watches over all things, led Peter, that strongest and greatest of the apostles, and the one who on account of his virtue was the speaker for all the others, to Rome against this great corrupter of life.
bk 2,
Re: The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. by Splinz(m): 9:57am On Jan 07, 2017
Ubenedictus:

I hope you know that no historical source support what you wrote, not the encyclopedia, not edward gibbon, not iranaeus, nada, nothing.
it seem your only coraborating source is ACBCC or whatever that is, try again dear and this time try to do a good work. not even a single historic soure that say catholicism supported gnosticism, infact u have borne false witness against justin martyr who actually opposed the simeoners.

you can try again.

No, you really need to try harder!

All you keep doing is running from pillar to post. I have provided my own sources and they are verifiable.

Where are your own sources

PS: The earlier you deal with the true history and sorcerer founder of your church, the better for you.
Re: The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 10:01am On Jan 07, 2017
Splinz:

I've already given you a brief of Eusebius, that he recorded both for the true and your false church. After all, he was a historian anyways, with greater loyalty to the enperor of course. So I have seen his works, both for the true Church and yours!

Why can't you deal with other notably historians? What is it with Eusebius? Is he the only one I quoted?
which notable historian claim justin martyr and ignatius were gnostics?

which notable historian claims simeon magnus was confused as simon peter?
abi na acbcc?
Re: The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 10:04am On Jan 07, 2017
Splinz:

Tales by moonlight. Do I look to you like one of those pentecostal members?

Please, find them and narrate these tales to them.
I guess u arent a xtian then, weytin u dey find here?
Re: The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. by Splinz(m): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2017
Ubenedictus:

eusebius diffentiated them
5. And coming to the city of Rome, by the mighty co-operation of that power which was
lying in wait there, he was in a short time so
successful in his undertaking that those who dwelt there honored him as a god by the erection of a statue. 6. But this did not last long. For immediately, during the reign of Claudius, the all-good and gracious Providence, which watches over all things, led Peter, that strongest and greatest of the apostles, and the one who on account of his virtue was the speaker for all the others, to Rome against this great corrupter of life.
bk 2,

At this point, I'm convinced that you didn't read about Simon Magus well and his venturing into Rome.

Did I not said that this sorcerer also parades himself as an apostle of Christ, and he was the one that bear the title of a 'peter' in Rome?

Please go back and read well.
Re: The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 10:11am On Jan 07, 2017
Splinz:

No, you really need to try harder!

All you keep doing is running from pillar to post. I have provided my own sources and they are verifiable.

Where are your own sources

PS: The earlier you deal with the true history and sorcerer founder of your church, the better for you.
abeg, which notable historian claim justin martyr and
ignatius were gnostics?
which notable historian claims simeon magnus
was confused as simon peter?
Re: The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. by Splinz(m): 10:13am On Jan 07, 2017
Ubenedictus:
I guess u arent a xtian then, weytin u dey find here?

I refused to be a Christian of your kind. I refused to be part of Babylon!
Re: The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 10:17am On Jan 07, 2017
Splinz:

At this point, I'm convinced that you didn't read about Simon Magus well and his venturing into Rome.

Did I not said that this sorcerer also parades himself as an apostle of Christ, and he was the one that bear the title of a 'peter' in Rome?

Please go back and read well.
Hope u no get comprehension problem.
the source u used in claiming that simon magnus went to rome is eusebius, that same eusebius said peter went to rome and opposed simon magnus.

that clearly show that peter opposed magnus in rome and was different from him.
can simon magnus oppose himself?
Re: The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 10:21am On Jan 07, 2017
Splinz:

I refused to be a Christian of your kind. I refused to be part of Babylon!
1 pt 5:13

Your sister church here in Babylon sends you greetings, and so does my son Mark.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! / Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny / The Lord Giveth And The Lord Taketh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.