Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? (5246 Views)

Brother And Sister Get Married After 10years Of Legal Battle In Court. See Pics / Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by refiner(f): 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
So straight to the point....ladies...how will you feel when your younger sister runs in and shout..*he has finally proposed to me,check out this beautiful ring!*

How will you feel?...happy...sad...jealous...

Let's say u pretend to be happy with her and jump all over the house with her but deep inside you,do you still feel happy...

Can you give her the go ahead to get married before you?...

Let's be honest pls...

Cc lalasticlala, mynd44...more opinions pls

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Synord(m): 7:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
I will answer you if u can tell me who is currently with moses rod ??
till then, there is something I don't like giving

4 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Heavance(m): 7:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
Girls/Ladies ehn.....
Guys don't even blink seeing their younger brother getting married before then or having kids before them, everyone's time is so different.

4 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by xedyl(m): 7:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
Happy... There is no late comer when it comes to marriage. Wait for ur own time.

4 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Twaci(f): 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
I'd feel like it's her time and be happy for her smiley
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by DozieInc(m): 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
Such things usually comes with "mixed" feeling, got a taste when my younger brother got admission before I did, you just realise that life is not first come first serve, in the end you are happy for them.

5 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by dollyjoy(f): 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
To be frank, I will be happy for her but jealousy is inevitable.

6 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by refiner(f): 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
Twaci:

And is that an honest answer?...
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Twaci(f): 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
refiner:

And is that an honest answer?...
Why would I say it if it's not honest?
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ask the Person below.
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by SexyNairalander: 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
Twaci:
you are not honest enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Twaci(f): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
SexyNairalander:
you are not honest enough
Oh I am cheesy

Life's too short to be sad and grumpy over things like that. Moreover it wouldn't be nice to ruin her feelings just cause I'm jealous over something that I can't control undecided
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2017

Well, I keep telling my Younger brothers, female cousins that They Gon get married before me. I keep telling mom same thing too. so, she better get prepared and not bug the shiit outta my life when I'm 20'something...Because I'm really not interested for now. grin

I gotta get some degrees first before thinking about staying, bantering and basically fighting with some dude for the rest of my life. and that's pretty looooooooNG! undecided

I Mean, What's really the rush? shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
You're barely 20 and your recent threads have been about nuptials. Women...

6 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
As human one will feel a little concerned may even give his/ her fiancee/ fiance a little push. A second thought will bring out the realization that there is time for everything and we all can not walk around the same clock.

Ps... I don't have a younger sister. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Let's call it misplaced priorities...

Lol..

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
Alondra:
As human one will feel a little concerned may even give his/ her fiancee/ fiance a little push. A second thought will bring out the realization that there is time for everything and we all can not walk around the same clock.

Ps... I don't have a younger sistersmiley

No one asked you if you had a younger sister..
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

I thought I'm the only one observing this.

Meanwhile, OP should just go and marry if that pedophile is ready to take her to the altar.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
I never knew marriage was a race. No wonder so many forced marriages and broken homes.

Am not in a race with anyone for anything. What's for me will always be for me when the time is right by the lord.

5 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

No one asked you if you had a younger sister..
if I hadn't written that, you confused lots would have typed ' who asked you story' . Like I said earlier you are confused. Get well soon smiley

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
Alondra:
if I hadn't written that, you confused lots would have typed ' who asked you story' . Like I said earlier you are confused. Get well soon smiley

I will get well ASAP.

Next time answer questions like you used not head.

Not the other way round.

Peace#

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
rokiatu:
I never knew marriage was a race. No wonder so many forced marriages and broken homes.

Am not in a race with anyone for anything. What's for me will always be for me when the time is right by the lord.

Amen smiley

#YOLO
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I will get well ASAP.

Next time answer questions like you used not head.

Not the other way round.

Peace#
Quit forcing your existence on me. I don't wanna know you. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
Alondra:
Quit forcing your existence on me. I don't wanna know you. smiley

The way you are serious and typing your replies, channel it to your job or schooling and watch yourself become the next average thing.

Lol... Have fun jare wink

4 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

The way you are serious and typing your replies , channel it to your job or schooling and watch yourself become the next average thing.

Lol... Have fun jare wink
Never knew that's the cause your problem. Sir not all of us are airheads, Same here. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
Alondra:
Never knew that's the cause yourproblem. Sir not all of us are airheads, Same here. smiley

Your grammar is awesome...

*Kisses*
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by refiner(f): 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

You've never seen/witnessed a Lady getting married when she's just 18 or there about?... undecided

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
undecided
How do i feel? normal! happy for her.
Since I'm not ready yet and she is why do i have to be a blockage to her happiness?
I give her go ahead jare!
I can't use my own red to spoil another person's blue.
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Doctorfitz: 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
Estharfabian:

Well, I keep telling my Younger brothers, female cousins that They Gon get married before me. I keep telling mom same thing too. so, she better get prepared and not bug the shiit outta my life when I'm 20'something...Because I'm really not interested for now. grin

I gotta get some degrees first before thinking about staying, bantering and basically fighting with some dude for the rest of my life. and that's pretty looooooooNG! undecided

Sharraaprap

4 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by chibwike(m): 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
Estharfabian:

You ve already created the mindset......to fight for the rest of your life........its not a good one

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by pennytrate: 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
♣ • → anybody that ain't gunna feel happy that person is an enemy of progress . undecided °°

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whos Sister Is This?? / ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out / Sexual Scenarios That Are More Common Than You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.