Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State (17106 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Appears In Court For The Continuation Of His Trial(photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Warns Fayose To Leave Buhari Alone / Orji Uzor Kalu Appears In Court Over Fraud (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by aminulive: 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
In the wake of his corruption case with EFCC, OUK canvasses support for the APC

Businessman and former governor of Abia state, Orji Uzor Kalu, on friday, held a meeting of youths and stakeholders at his country home in Igbere, where he urged them to join the All progressives congress(APC).

Kalu wrote on social media;

Today,I had a successful meeting with officials and stakeholders who served Abia state between 1999-2007.Meanwhile, many youths trooped in their masses to my country home to declare their interest in joining the APC.

Ouk made headlines a few weeks back after decamping from PPA to join the ruling APC. It is believed that the politician made the move to protect himself from a nasty corruption case with the EFCC that was recently revisited.

http://politicsngr.com/photos-orji-uzor-kalu-canvassed-support-apc-abia/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by Uteghe(m): 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
Buhari for Ndigbo ,Ndigbo for Buhari. grin grin grin Slap anyone that tells you Igbos want Biafra.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by Atiku2019: 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
2019 don dey shele grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by CHANNELStv2020: 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
hahaahahha make my ipob brothers caught una it is visible on their face that this guy must be joking,CAN'T THIS PEOPLE JUST GET IT THAT IF ikemba IS CONTESTING IN APC IN IGBO LAND HE IS BOUND TO FAIL PERIOD.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by Donexy16(m): 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
He has failed already

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by DozieInc(m): 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
If you like share Nigeria's foreign reserve to Abians we won't vote for APC at the center.

16 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by Xway(m): 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
DozieInc:
If you like share Nigeria's foreign reserve to Abians we won't vote for APC at the center.
Especially when the Jesus man will be shouting ..
Hey!! Vote me because I am "He" the son of man.

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
[s]
CHANNELStv2020:
hahaahahha make my ipob brothers caught una it is visible on their face that this guy must be joking,CAN'T THIS PEOPLE JUST GET IT THAT IF JESUS CHRIST IS CONTESTING IN APC IN IGBO LAND HE IS BOUND TO FAIL PERIOD.
[/s]

And Imo State is a Yoruba Land?

Deluded Ipob Yoot!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by Xway(m): 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

And Imo State is a Yoruba Land?

Deluded Ipob Yoot!
And you tink they really voted that idiot Rocha's....

Nigeria politics is arranged to benefit the ruling party if they wish to.

That rochasidiot manipulated everything, because I didn't vote for him.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by temitemi1(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
Orji the new saint in town grin... God punish apc!

9 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
[s]
Xway:
And you tink they really voted that idiot Rocha's....

Nigeria politics is arranged to benefit the ruling party if they wish to.

That rochasidiot manipulated everything, because I didn't vote for him.
[/s]

You will surely scream the same in 2019!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by betterABIAstate: 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
I dont mind voting APC to kick out this clueless ikpeazu.

11 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by Xway(m): 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
glassjar1:

ZOO WILL NEVER SUCCEED AS A COUNTRY

FREEDOM OF SPEECH MY DEAR ENEMY grin

YOU DON'T WANT ME SPEAK ? 8
RS

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by sarrki(m): 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
glassjar1:

ALL YOU KNOW IS BAN HIM !!BAN HIM !!!

VINDICTIVE ATTITUDE.

If you deserve one

So shall it

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by glassjar1: 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
sarrki:

If you deserve one

So shall it

grin grin grin
you like expressing your opinion in a very dictating format .

you think you can ban me ? grin grin grin grin

oya NAIRALAND OWNER

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by eyeview: 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
APC doesn't know ORJI Uzor Kalu. This is window dressing.
OUK that contested in a rerun in his senatorial district and came a distant fourth. He doesn't have much electoral value again

11 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by sarrki(m): 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
glassjar1:

grin grin grin
you like expressing your opinion in a very dictating format .

you think you can ban me ? grin grin grin grin

oya NAIRALAND OWNER

We are guided by rules

If you break any of the rules

There is a fine to that

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by Missfavourblog(f): 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
ok
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by Chiscomax(m): 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
D

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by awa(m): 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hahahahahaha Orji Uzo Kalu...
We no be mumu ohhhh

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by zendy: 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
Orji Uzo Kalu is wasting his time, no room for APC in Igbo land. What happend in Imo was the exception not the norm.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by 5starmilitant: 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
I can bet the zombies have all forgotten that this Orji uzor Kalu campaigning for apc now, is the same man that impoverished Abia state when he was governor. cheesy cheesy
Well he's now a new creature, old things are passed away.......

Satanic party *spits*

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by 0b10010011: 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
APC will claim the whole Igbo land come 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by danjaD(m): 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
undecided

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by OkoYibo: 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
Had to go and dig this guy's post up. It was an interesting analysis.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by Tukor32: 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
CHANNELStv2020:
hahaahahha make my ipob brothers caught una it is visible on their face that this guy must be joking,CAN'T THIS PEOPLE JUST GET IT THAT IF JESUS CHRIST IS CONTESTING IN APC IN IGBO LAND HE IS BOUND TO FAIL PERIOD.
so you don't fear to use that name in mockery baa..

6 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
Wow.

Effective leaders are made not born. They learn from trials and error and experience

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations / Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo / We’ll Sit With Herdsmen To Explain Why Cows Cannot Graze Inside Abuja: Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.