Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:46 PM

"My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby (47081 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown / Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' / Chinedu Ikedieze "Aki" Celebrates His 41st Birthday (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by Fogman(m): 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
Comic Nollywood actor, Chinedu Ikedieze popularly known as ‘Aki’ took to his Instagram page yesterday, 1st of January 2017, to share photo of the newborn baby below and minutes later, news went flying all around saying the actor and his wife have welcomed a new child.
Well the actor has now come out to debunk the rumor, saying the child is not his but his niece.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOuajw4jBVx/?hl=en

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by delectablegyal(f): 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
beautiful baby. click like if you love babies.

some men are babies thoughcheesy.

246 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by Synord(m): 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
Aki, so u literally can't give a Bleep..

Where is Judas Iscariot coins ??
Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by Mikylopez(f): 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
i really had a doubt wen i saw d baby picture
Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by petrov10: 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
wtf

1 Like

Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:02am On Jan 07, 2017
oohhh

DJ Xclusive Used F word To Introduce Humble Smith On Stage .....See His Hilarious Reaction...watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAGKkfPFzJM
Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by MilesLamar(m): 8:41am On Jan 07, 2017
Oh ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by frugal(m): 8:44am On Jan 07, 2017
Mikylopez:
i really had a doubt wen i saw d baby picture
Are you saying he cannot father a child?

6 Likes

Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by truthspeaks: 8:52am On Jan 07, 2017
Their biz. I rili don't have any eff to give no matter hw little
Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by Araoluwa005(m): 8:54am On Jan 07, 2017
ok
Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by ominilongest(m): 8:54am On Jan 07, 2017
OK..

but

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by Emmyk(m): 8:54am On Jan 07, 2017
Eyah.
Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by Royalfurnitures: 8:54am On Jan 07, 2017
Another drama unfolding.. Cross my fingers.

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by hucienda: 8:54am On Jan 07, 2017
Oh oh.

The stinging critics are on their way Mr Ikedieze.

Be prepared.

1 Like

Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by Shortyy(f): 8:55am On Jan 07, 2017
I knew the baby wasn't his.
Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by Eguaikide(m): 8:55am On Jan 07, 2017
Terrible!!!!!!
This guy is a dunce!
And he allowed the stunt to go for this long!
I pity his wife!

1 Like

Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by Atiku2019: 8:55am On Jan 07, 2017
I Love Kids cool

3 Likes

Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by chocknolis(m): 8:55am On Jan 07, 2017
Congrats
Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by Oliveronline: 8:55am On Jan 07, 2017
grin

10 Likes

Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by Ishilove: 8:55am On Jan 07, 2017
ominilongest:
OK..

but

Lmao! Mscheeeeew cheesy
Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by Olasco93: 8:56am On Jan 07, 2017
Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by Life4Varnity: 8:57am On Jan 07, 2017
For those of your that are typing Bleep this fucckt that on every thread

Keep it on until recession reset your una brain

Your mates are doing better things and commenting nice but you are there inside that your zoo typing those who give a FUCCK went that way

Instead of you to talk sense or hustle tight and pray to be the bread winner in your family

You are there typing nonsense

Keep it up o. Awon werrey

You better go out there and see your mates doing good things.

7 Likes

Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 07, 2017
Atiku2019:
I Love Kids cool

You no dey tire undecided

2 Likes

Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by chocknolis(m): 8:58am On Jan 07, 2017
Eguaikide:
Terrible!!!!!!
This guy is a dunce!
And he allowed the stunt to go for this long!
I pity his wife!

If you were to meet with him face to face you will be scared to call him a dunce. Just because you are an unknown you insult people anyhow

5 Likes

Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by Marvel1206: 8:59am On Jan 07, 2017
ominilongest:
OK..

but

Hillarious grin
Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by Atiku2019: 8:59am On Jan 07, 2017
Ariel20:

You no dry tire undecided

My Oga Good Morning I dey loyal as always

1 Like

Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by dschools: 8:59am On Jan 07, 2017
Me also almost giveth a f*ck, but

1 Like

Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by koolcat: 9:02am On Jan 07, 2017
ominilongest:
OK..

but

hahaha u killed the 4uck giving ish

1 Like

Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by sakalisis(m): 9:03am On Jan 07, 2017
We hav hear
Re: "My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby by 2shur: 9:05am On Jan 07, 2017
i smell LG G2 or G3
Araoluwa005:
really

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burial Of Olufemi Oluwajobi Who Died In Car Accident On 31st Night (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo: "I Was 19 Years In The Choir" (Throwback Photo) / Funmi Iyanda As A Corper 20 Years Ago (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.