Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,809 members, 7,798,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This? (7552 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / I Walked In On My 13 Yr Old Daughter Doing Lesbianism. Read Please And Advise Me / How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This? by Explorers(m): 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
An astonishing video has emerged of a young girl riding a fully grown alligator during a kids’ party in the States.

The youngster grips on to the fearsome predator's back and attempts to pose for a photo for her mother but the animal instead carries her away to the laughter of excited children and parents, off camera.

The controversial footage, which was allegedly shot during one of Jim Nesci’s Cold Blooded Creatures' events, which promote ‘conservation through education’, has started to go viral.

Re: Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
lol...i am not a mum but I know mum is gonna freak out grin
Re: Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This? by tk4rd: 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hmmmm.. This is Seyriyous
Re: Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This? by SirBlack999(m): 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
The "f*ck crew" are on their way

1 Like

Re: Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This? by refiner(f): 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
Lol
Re: Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This? by kingreign(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
Nurey, bush meat don land o. grin shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This? by MackBrooklyn: 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
cheesy grin

Call 911... Bruh cheesy
Re: Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
Slap the poster above me
Re: Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This? by Dimejidude(m): 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
Re: Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This? by nurey(m): 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
One day bush meat go catch hunter oooo
One day bush meat go catch hunter
Catch hunter X3
Ebami ki gbe ere
Ere X4
Ere kere oooo.

Fela
Dangerous play, ere egele oooo.

A crocodiles bite is one of the deadliest bite in the world in fact I am afraid of crocodiles to the extent that when I see stagnant water body in villages my first question is hope crocodiles aren't dueling near it.
Re: Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
What? I'm going to give her a nice treat to anything she wants. She's brave hearted smiley
Re: Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This? by tk4rd: 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
kingreign:
Nurey, bush meat don land o. grin shocked shocked
That is,, if na Naija them dey.
Re: Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This? by nurey(m): 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
Piercedclit:
What?
I'm going to give her a nice treat to anything she wants. She's brave hearted smiley

Shoooooo, Braveheart as in have you seen the movie?
Re: Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This? by Thecassanova: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
smh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This? by Bahddo(m): 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
nurey:
One day bush meat go catch hunter oooo
One day bush meat go catch hunter
Catch hunter X3
Ebami ki gbe ere
Ere X4
Ere kere oooo.

Fela
Dangerous play, ere egele oooo.

A crocodiles bite is one of the deadliest bite in the world in fact I am afraid of crocodiles to the extent that when I see stagnant water body in villages my first question is hope crocodiles aren't dueling near it.
It's an alligator not a croc.
Re: Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This? by martinz1: 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
I presume the have remove the killer features of that specie
Re: Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This? by Mskrisx(f): 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
Oh lawd! I'd scream, cringe and call my hubby. cry cry

Its a joke.
Re: Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This? by SirBlack999(m): 12:32am On Jan 07, 2017
Mskrisx:
Oh lawd! I'd scream, cringe and call my hubby. cry cry

Its a joke.
Your husband might not give a f*ck
Re: Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This? by Gebbson007(m): 12:40am On Jan 07, 2017
Seriously I dnt

Re: Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This? by Blackfire(m): 12:43am On Jan 07, 2017
Wahala go dey sleep jeje...... Oyibo go go wake am up....

1 Like

Re: Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This? by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 12:55am On Jan 07, 2017
this girl get mind okk

Re: Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This? by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 07, 2017
PrettyHausaGirl:
this girl get mind okk
you back?
Re: Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This? by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 07, 2017

Re: Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This? by lilkhaleefa1(m): 1:13am On Jan 07, 2017
.......hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This? by MrRichy(m): 2:02am On Jan 07, 2017
PrettyHausaGirl:
this girl get mind okk

where have you been??
Re: Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This? by dhantey324(m): 2:29am On Jan 07, 2017
I will wake up from my dream grin tongue
Re: Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This? by seunny4lif(m): 3:43am On Jan 07, 2017
angry sad angry

Re: Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This? by Idydarling(f): 4:49am On Jan 07, 2017
what is a live alligator doing at a children's party? biko, iyam not understanding
Re: Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This? by DIKEnaWAR: 5:40am On Jan 07, 2017
She is no mum, that allowed this!

White people are more scared of black people than guns, crocodiles, snakes and Hiv.

1 Like

Re: Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This? by HDee(m): 6:20am On Jan 07, 2017

Too much nat geo wild and discovery channel for the kids. Smh
Re: Mums: What Would You Do If You See Your Daughter Doing This? by ultimate73(m): 6:28am On Jan 07, 2017
Mum will surely give a fvck about this

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) / My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me / How To avoid Old Urgent 2k And Billing From Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.