Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,365 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:14 PM

Pet Bottles In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pet Bottles In Nigeria (1021 Views)

Where Can I Get New PET Bottles In Ibadan, Nigeria / Pet Bottles In Lag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pet Bottles In Nigeria by Scash(f): 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hi everyone,
Please, where can I order for plastic bottles? I started a zobo sales business but I want to use unique bottles ( not the regular used bottled waters)...
Will I be able to request for the shape I want? And any idea of how much it is?
Thank you
Re: Pet Bottles In Nigeria by Blueeyedboi(m): 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
Scash:
Hi everyone,
Please, where can I order for plastic bottles? I started a zobo sales business but I want to use unique bottles ( not the regular used bottled waters)...
Will I be able to request for the shape I want? And any idea of how much it is?
Thank you
..Shapes of PET bottles are strictly determined by the mould..so its practically impossible for you to choose unique shapes unless you place special orders for importation of unique moulds..
Re: Pet Bottles In Nigeria by sseunth(m): 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
you buy a blowing maching....automatic blowing machine. you order for preform(bottles in their initial shape), you will also order for mould frm china (mould will have the shape of the bottle you need). you will need heating machine.

you put your preform (unblown pet bottles) inside the heating machine, allow to heat, remove and place it inside the mould (mould will be connected to the automatic blowing machine) the blowing machine will blow air into the heated preform and bottles will be formed

(1) (Reply)

Possible Business Ideas.. / All About Export Necessary Details To Enable You Make A Killing!! / Laundry And Drycleaning Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.