Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide (35337 Views)

Free Step by Step Guide Ebook - Unstoppable Income Channels Business Model / Lesson 9. How To Make $50/day With Yahoo Answers - A Free Step By Step Tutorial / How To Make $100 Per Month Without A Blog Free Step By Step Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
makdel:
Hi James,

Thanks for the great work you're doing. Kindly accept my request to join your Facebook page. Cheers!
Request accepted! Flex the group and let me know if you have any challenge on any of the lessons there.
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
CosmicJames:

Let's just keep our fingers crossed bro.
But basically, the requester will do justice to the project. He/she is the determiner of what will happen next. If he/she is a good person, then you have little to worry about. But if otherwise, then hmmm
Thanks the article was confirmed and payment was made . My PayPal is now the new issue. Can I use Nigeria PayPal to receive payment or do I need to request payment
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by gocare: 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
anybody here with grammarly premium account? I need it.
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by justi4jesu(f): 7:00am On Feb 16, 2017
Bring your PAYONEER FUNDS with instant funding of Naira etc.

Rate 435/$ ...........

Fiverr withdrawal also Available

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
fhranciz:

Thanks the article was confirmed and payment was made . My PayPal is now the new issue. Can I use Nigeria PayPal to receive payment or do I need to request payment

You're welcome. Testimonies like this encourages me to do more knowing that my efforts in showing you guys various ways to make money online free of charge is not in vain.

To your question, you need a US paypal to receive fund. Currently, Nigeria PayPal can only send money, it cannot receive fund.

At the moment, a US PayPal acct and US phone number promo is going on in my facebook group through which you can get a verified US PayPal acct ➕ US phone number for a token of N2k.
Available to members of my facebook group only.
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
You're questions are welcome
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by AleAirHub(m): 3:34am On Feb 19, 2017
Sell your PAYONEER FUNDS

Sell your FIVERR FUNDS

Sell your PAYPAL FUNDS

Sell your BITCOIN FUNDS , etc.

## Instant Payment....
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by Trippledots(m): 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
CosmicJames:
I'm happy for you bro. Its now time to go to start work. Pls work hard! You can overtake that guy that made $18 after 2days on iwriter!! I wish you all the best. I'm always here for you guys. If you ever have any challenge, pls don't hesitate to let me know either here on NL, or in OBTS group on FB.

hi, i like the work u r ding here. well done

i have been on iwriter for more than two years. i was finding my feet there before i got a reguar job and lack of time made me abandon it. this your thread reminded me of it and i'll like to give it a go again.

im ranked 3.88889 after 9 reviews and $12 made since then.

whats d next step? im hearing paypal and test. ill need d paypal stuff for 2k. Does d test concern e also?

ps: sent group request alrready on FB Aha******a L**i
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
Trippledots:

hi, i like the work u r ding here. well done

i have been on iwriter for more than two years. i was finding my feet there before i got a reguar job and lack of time made me abandon it. this your thread reminded me of it and i'll like to give it a go again.

im ranked 3.88889 after 9 reviews and $12 made since then.

whats d next step? im hearing paypal and test. ill need d paypal stuff for 2k. Does d test concern e also?

ps: sent group request alrready on FB Aha******a L**i
Hello and welcome back to Iwriter! Iwriter is a sure place to make money online any day. The test is a new development on iwriter for new writers there. If you're old account is still active, you have nothing to worry about. You'll need the PayPal (US) to cash out your earnings.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CallmeLucy(m): 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
Message me on my WhatsApp number to sell your Payoneer funds to me at 440/$
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by Krosslife(m): 9:25am On Feb 21, 2017
I just failed the test. iwriter didn't show my test score. Pls, accept my fb request to join your group page.

Thanks
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 11:46am On Feb 21, 2017
Krosslife:
I just failed the test. iwriter didn't show my test score. Pls, accept my fb request to join your group page.

Thanks
Take the test again. You're request ll soon be approve by one of the group Mods
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
Krosslife:
Pls, accept my fb request to join your group page.

Thanks
Request approved! Welcome onboard!
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by Krosslife(m): 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
Thanks for adding me to the group.

Pls, i don't know how to take the test again.

Pls, give me a hint on how to take the test again.

thanks!
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
Krosslife:
Thanks for adding me to the group.

thanks!
You're welcome. Let me check if I can find the post on writing the test. If I finds it, I repost it for you
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 11:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
Krosslife:

thanks!
Let me give you tips on how to pass the test.

Before you start the test,
1. Open Micro Softword.

2. Opeon Google dot com

Then start the test.
Now, any question you don't understand, copy that question and past it in the Micro softword you have opened earlier. Now look carefully. If MS word underlined or shows red for the sentence, just know that the sentence is incorrect.

Now right-click on the sentence in MS word and it ll show you the correct sentence.

You can now go back to the test page and select the right option base on the result of MS word check.

If you don't understand a particular word, quickly ask Google like this "motion?" excluding the qoutation marks and Google will give you instant defination of that word.

I wish you goodluck
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by SHEYOR(m): 10:44am On Feb 22, 2017
Tanx for d good work u are doing...please i jst send a friend request to d facebookpage please accept me...onwordi nelson...tanxx
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 11:47am On Feb 25, 2017
SHEYOR:
Tanx for d good work u are doing...please i jst send a friend request to d facebookpage please accept me...onwordi nelson...tanxx
You're request has been approved. Welcome onboard!
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by AdoptedSon: 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
II am very much interested in this package. Very very interested. Lets talk@ gloryolajide7@gmail.com (It's crucial to my internet success.)

CosmicJames:
How Will To Withdraw Your Earnings?

After you have worked and earn some money, you will need to withdraw your money. How do you do that? Iwriter pays every week through Paypal.
You will need to get a verified USA Paypal account to withdraw your earnings. Don‟t be discourage if you don‟t have a USA paypal account because I‟m offering this service (USA Paypal account opening and verification). to the general public. Currently, it cost N4,000 to N6,000 to get a verified USA Paypal account. But I will give you the benefit of being a member of OBT School - my facebook group (if you are a member). So instead of paying N4,000 to N6,000, you will pay only N2,000 to get a verified USA Paypal account that you will use to withdraw your earnings from iwriter and anywhere on the internet.
Plus a personal USA Phone number. With this USA Phone number, you can verify Amazon, Ebay, Google Paypal etc. I will also give you a IP software changer to change your IP to USA and safely operate your paypal account.

This offer:
1. USA verified Paypal account
2. USA Phone number and
3 Free IP Software changer at N2,000 is exclusive to OBT School group members only.

If you are not a member of OBT School - my facebook group and you need this package, I beg keep your N4,000 by you before you contact me.
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
AdoptedSon:
II am very much interested in this package. Very very interested. Lets talk@ gloryolajide7@gmail.com (It's crucial to my internet success.)

Thanks for your interest in my product. I don't contact people first. I let people contact me instead. The reason is because I don't want anybody to contact people claiming to be me.
So, contact me directly through my mail or whatsapp and I ll get back to you asap.
Here is my mail:
jms.ebenezer@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
You're questions are welcome
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by Michealeni: 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
gocare:
anybody here with grammarly premium account? I need it.

one of my friend has it.. do you want to buy it
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by alexie49(m): 3:37am On Feb 26, 2017
pls accept me on fb. and your Whatsapp number?
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 7:46am On Feb 26, 2017
You're request ll be approved shortly. When you get to the group, inbox me to request for my whatsapp contact and I ll secretly give you the number.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by lovediehatelive(m): 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
CosmicJames:
Lesson 5: (In my facebook group)

If you can write simple articles of 150-500 word and above, then stay right here. You are about to make good money writing for the web.
No need to bid for jobs/projects. You will not compete for jobs/projects with establish and experience writers as it is done on other freelancing sites. Never! All you will do is pick a job/project and start writing.

I would've reveal the site (some of you may know about the site) for you now to start immediately. But there are tips and tricks to succeed on the site and because I want to give you the best, I want to put together a step by step guide in an ebook and upload it in the group for free download to help you succeed. I will even upload a free video that will show you how to write an article even if you are a newbie or don't know how to start writing an article. Will I charge you for this info? NO. I ll give you everything for free!

Are you a member of my facebook group? If no, join now because that is where I will upload the ebook and the video for free download. Its free!
Follow this link to the group >>https://web./1844949509081101/

I will like to see some level of interest with your likes and comments to continue this free tutorial.
Hit the like button or comment below to show your interest.

Please what format do you put your phone number when registering...

They keep rejecting my number

Thanks
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by silasbiz(m): 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
i've been to your facebook group but the whole articles were scattered. Isn't there a better way one can get everything in form of ebook?
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
lovediehatelive:

Please what format do you put your phone number when registering...

They keep rejecting my number

Thanks
Which network are you using?
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 8:59am On Feb 27, 2017
silasbiz:
i've been to your facebook group but the whole articles were scattered.
Isn't there a better way one can get everything in form of ebook?
The articles and lessons in my facebook group are well organised. The problem is that you're new to the group and the lessons that are available there for free (11 lessons in total and is being added regularly) overwhelmed you.

Let me tell you, my facebook group is like a school where various subjects are tough.
There is no way you can put all those subjects in a book and the students still be able to understand. Each subject have to be tought individually for the students to understand and benefits from what they are teaching them.

Same thing applies in my facebook group.
Some of the lessons you see there comes with their own e-book for free download.

If you want to benefit from my fb group, I ll advice you not to be in a hurry or lazy. Take it as a school, spend time to go through the lessons (they are all free) to find out the ones that suits you best.
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by lovediehatelive(m): 11:30am On Feb 27, 2017
CosmicJames:

Which network are you using?
mtn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) / Politicians With Billions In Cash Move Against Naira Redesign / Vehicles Trapped At Nation’s Borders As Import Ban Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.