Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. (6045 Views)

I Need Advice Urgently / Please I Need Advice Urgently!!! / Pls Advice Urgently Nairalanders... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by Jimi23(m): 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
Illo
Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by JudgementHammer: 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
Jimi23:

So u admit I'm a being and u are a brainless animal who lacks empathy with poo in his skull as brain. STFU
lemme guess. when you were born, you were thrown into a septic tank before a good Samaritan found you. that's probably why you're reasoning like a maternal waste product like this.

so creatively stupiiid, excellent in fooolishness and channeling thoughtfulness in an unexposed and unpresentable manner. wasted sperm seed

Lol authentic mumu
Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by JudgementHammer: 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
Jimi23:

I will only stay silent for a fool but sorry egg head u worse than a fool so ur poo head deserves some bashing. The curse remains with ur ugly daughters and their generations cos an individual with an evil mind like yours can never bring forth anything good.
as you type them, they gum on each of children(male or female, born or unborn) in 7folds for each. except you no type again. but as you type it, it's sticking on them.
Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by Jimi23(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
JudgementHammer:

lemme guess. when you were born, you were thrown into a septic tank before a good Samaritan found you. that's probably why you're reasoning like a maternal waste product like this.

so creatively stupiiid, excellent in fooolishness and channeling thoughtfulness in an unexposed and unpresentable manner. wasted sperm seed

Lol authentic mumu

Sore loser. Ur mum should have flushed ur demented foetus into the latrine instead of bringing u to a life of perpetual misery.
Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by Jimi23(m): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
Thanks to evry1 who made meaningful contributions. God bless u.
Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by JudgementHammer: 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
Jimi23:

Sore loser. Ur mum should have flushed ur demented foetus into the latrine instead of bring u to a life of perpetual misery.
you see why I guessed right? Lol you just said you will keep silent but a bastaard always proves himself right and not keeping to his word is a sure proof of being one

youre clearly a baaastaaard!

oya say another one. i ready for you tonight
Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by Jimi23(m): 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
JudgementHammer:

as you type them, they gum on each of children(male or female, born or unborn) in 7folds for each. except you no type again. but as you type it, it's sticking on them.

I send am back to you and ur perpetually useless lineage of failures a million fold up to 10million generations. Perpetual Mockery in all spheres of life shall be ur portion. All of ur cursed lineage. U sabi mock and judge unfairly but see as u dey bark like demented dog upon say I serve u with ur own lethal poison. God punish u. Na spiritual hammer go burst that ur empty skull. Anofia.
Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by JudgementHammer: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
Jimi23:

I send am back to you and ur useless lineage a million fold up to 10million generations. Perpetual Mockery in all spheres of life shall be ur portion. All of ur cursed lineage.
And the baastaard types more lifeless points after promising to keep silent...
Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by Jimi23(m): 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
JudgementHammer:

Premium Basta-rd, U sabi mock and judge unfairly but see as u dey bark like demented dog upon say I serve u with ur own lethal poison. God punish u, punish ur entirely hopeless, accursed lineage. Na spiritual hammer go burst that ur empty skull. Anofia.
Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by Jimi23(m): 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
JudgementHammer:

you see why I guessed right? Lol you just said you will keep silent but a bastaard always proves himself right and not keeping to his word is a sure proof of being one

youre clearly a baaastaaard!

oya say another one. i ready for you tonight

I guess u didn't read the part where I said u are worse than a fool, nitwi-t.
Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by JudgementHammer: 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
Jimi23:

Jimi23:

Premium Basta-rd, U sabi mock and judge unfairly but see as u dey bark like demented dog upon say I serve u with ur own lethal poison. God punish u, punish ur entirely hopeless, accursed lineage. Na spiritual hammer go burst that ur empty skull. Anofia.

Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by prettyangel10(f): 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
Hello Jimi, like everyone has said here, your sister should break up with the guy already, he is a scam.

Then, You dont need to abuse or curse anyone on this forum, just take the various advices from people here and move on. People are entitled to their various opinions.
Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by Jimi23(m): 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
prettyangel10:
Hello Jimi, I feel your sister's pain. And when I say I feel her pain, I'm serious about it, because I'm a single lady too, most people see matured single ladies as someone who is either been selective, or has done "shakara" with men. Especially if d lady in question is somewhat beautiful. Now, to your question, like everyone has said here, your sister should break up with the guy already, he is a scam.

Then, You dont need to abuse or curse anyone on this forum, just take the various advices from people here and move on. People are entitled to their various opinions.

Thank you. I appreciate various opinions and views but not wicked judgemental statements from people who are just plain heartless and lack empathy. Preciate u. Stay blessed$
Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by Jimi23(m): 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
[quote author=JudgementHammer post=52646728][/quote]

Receive sense. Ur "goat" head needs a bomb cos its worthless anyway.
Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by Jimi23(m): 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
JudgementHammer:

The immature brainless animal here is u. Next time borrow a brain b4 typing bull since ur skull has got just poo in it.
Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by JudgementHammer: 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
prettyangel10:
Hello Jimi, I feel your sister's pain. And when I say I feel her pain, I'm serious about it, because I'm a single lady too, most people see matured single ladies as someone who is either been selective, or has done "shakara" with men. Especially if d lady in question is somewhat beautiful. Now, to your question, like everyone has said here, your sister should break up with the guy already, he is a scam.

The idiiot no go hear this kind advice o. Rotten brain dey hear word? The dignity he's supposed to get for defending his sister's interest sef, hes already losing it and yet he won't stop. He doesn't even know when to stop

Jimi23:

Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by samtol4(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
It is clear the man is happily married . Any relationship whereby one person dictate when to call or not is purely scam .

2 Likes

Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by JudgementHammer: 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
Jimi23:

The immature brainless animal here is u. Next time borrow a brain b4 typing bull since ur skull has got just poo in it.
Lol. See the hopeless mumu again. This guy na entertainer walahi

Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by Jimi23(m): 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
JudgementHammer:

Lol. See the mumu again. This guy na entertainer walahi

Fooltertainer is worse. Keep making a monkey out of ur cursed life.
Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by JudgementHammer: 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
Jimi23:

Oya quantinue

Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by Jimi23(m): 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
JudgementHammer:

Oya quantinue

Will continue in ur nightmares.
Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by JudgementHammer: 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
[s]
Jimi23:

Will continue in ur nightmares.
Jimi23:

Jimi23:

Jimi23:

Jimi23:

Thank you. I appreciate various opinions and views but not wicked judgemental statements from people who are just plain heartless and lack empathy. Preciate u. Stay blessed$
Jimi23:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by Jimi23(m): 12:07am On Jan 09, 2017
JudgementHammer:
[s][/s]

The trash wey dey dat ur poo brain Lawma truck sef no go fit contain am. Did u just type the word dignity when ur attitude is the direct anonym of same? I know it hurts buh u never gonna get out of it so quit wailing like a wounded cat, u gonna be wounded 4 life. Go and hang urself.

2 Likes

Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 09, 2017
Now, the pressure has gotten to her, in that she had to travel to the UK to meet a dodgy suitor. It turned around he's a scam based on what you've written. I do feel for your guys, and I hope your sis meet someone this year that ends in a blissful marriage. It's a shame l haven't got anyone on my radar, though I'm single and UK based but I've had an ample share of heartbreaks. Wish you best of luck...Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by Jimi23(m): 12:32am On Jan 09, 2017
Pangolo123:
Now, the pressure has gotten to her, in that she had to travel to the UK to meet a dodgy suitor. It turned around he's a scam based on what you've written. I do feel for your guys, and I hope your sis meet someone this year that ends in a blissful marriage. It's a shame l haven't got anyone on my radar, though I'm single and UK based but I've had an ample share of heartbreaks. Wish you best of luck...Shallom!

Many thanks bro. Amen to your prayer.Stay blessed.
Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by fxbot: 1:16am On Jan 09, 2017
JudgementHammer:
In her thirties and still falling for such a cheap approach. She obviously wasn't heartbroken, been choosy or pride kept her due late.
they are the type that like lies and fall for lies and that is why they end up like that plus being TOO choosy.

1 Like

Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by fxbot: 1:18am On Jan 09, 2017
Catalin:
That dude is obviously a yahoo boy looking for a rich lady to scam, from what you posted, that is their format. Pls you folks should stop putting pressure on her, at the right time, she will marry.
yahoo guys full dating sites o.

I sorry for the OP sister. What was she doing till she got to 30s?

For a guy in his 30s, person go still hear. Not this one.

1 Like

Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by Jimi23(m): 5:25am On Jan 09, 2017
fxbot:
yahoo guys full dating sites o.

I sorry for the OP sister. What was she doing till she got to 30s?

For a guy in his 30s, person go still hear. Not this one.

Fxbox aka JudgementHammer ur daughters judgement and mockery days are just around the corner. E go do u like lightening. Ooni of ife's wife got married in her 30s to a man you you will never be even if u worked ur broke ass out for a million years. Wise people talk with wisdom. Go and borrow some.

3 Likes

Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by fxbot: 6:04am On Jan 09, 2017
Jimi23:

Fxbox aka JudgementHammer ur daughters judgement and mockery days are just around the corner. E go do u like lightening. Ooni of ife's wife got married in her 30s to a man you you will never be even if u worked ur broke ass out for a million years. Wise people talk with wisdom. Go and borrow some.

If I go vile and caustic people will call me wicked. I can turn this place into a boxing ring If you want. I like the tit for tat game.

It's appear you are the lady involved and claiming your "sister" cos I don't see how my post should offend you.

Or are you a lady in her 30s and unmarried...

What was she doing when she was young or is she that ugly that men couldn't approach her and now she the one chasing a man so desperately up to flying to UK?

Being broke is relative and only those who lack skills are likely to be broke. Even in the face of recession I can beat my chest and tell you I fear NOTHING! Go figure.

We know their type. They are choosy, selective, turn down men who came their way, turn down willing brothers who really care about them and now they are desperate like a hungry lion.

FVCK IT!

Even my ex who isn't up to 30 was wooing me months ago. But when I was with her, she abused it, felt she was so young and had lots of chance in the world to have fun. Fast forward to present day, she is wooing me. I couldn't help but laugh my fat ass off.

My daughters can NEVER experience same because I will empower and educate them. When they have boyfriend, I would invite the dude to my house and have a heart to heart talk with him to find out more about his ideology.

I will also advise them not to be idiots like you who turn down nice guys and real guys who care about them and label them "weakling" "sissy" "wussy" for being nice. Woe betide all of you in this category and claiming all men are cheats when the bad boys you chose start dealing with you and dump your asses later hence leading you to grow older without a serious relationship.

I know an idiot like that who is in her 30s yet using phrases like "it looks like it is working" to define her relationship at that age, which means she isn't even sure nore is she engaged. But willingly turned down a guy who was more serious and cared about her.

1 Like

Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by JudgementHammer: 6:24am On Jan 09, 2017
Jimi23:

if your sister reach 50 before she marries, it won't be surprising. maybe you're even the person sef and claiming its your sister. you show the kinda home you and your sister come out from. your parents breed cursers, not just cursers for tangible reasons. but unnecessary cursing on a forum like this.. this definitely is the reason why you sister has lost her previous relationships

even other posters comments are telling you how wrong you are yet the demon in you refuses to listen...its a terrible weakness you should admit early in life. points can be appropriately made without being rashly abusive

the dignity you're supposed to gain for politely defending your sister sef, you've lost it yet you keep typing trash. you just don't know when to stop, you must really be a kid. knowing when to stop abuses doesnt make you a loser, infact its not about winning or losing and getting pained more after warning from several posters shows how immaturely you handle things

this is a public forum and any thread posted here is open to different ideas from different people...the useful ones you utilize, the ones you dont consider useful you ignore like a sane adult.

seriously, all your abuses is not worth it and you know. you and your sister really have issues. the earlier you admit that, the better.
Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by EfemenaXY: 6:37am On Jan 09, 2017
Jimi23:
Dear Nairalanders, I really need urgent advice on a very pressing family issue. I have a sister who is already in her thirties, still single. There has been so much pressure on her from our parents and other older family members for her to settle down as soon as possible because the clock is ticking.

So she meets this Nigerian guy in his fourties who claims to be a widower with dual citizenship on a dating site. He would call her for hours unend and tell her how much he loves her and can't wait to see her. This went on for months.

The issue now is during these months, she did not have acess to him. She could not call him freely and anytime she called, he would sound apprehensive and sometimes cut her off and when he called back like a couple of hours later, he would accuse her of cutting off on him. Obviously he wanted to be the one calling at his own time and convenience for reasons best known to him.

She says he was always asking about her finances and seemed to want to ascertain how financially bouyant she was. His Facebook page is blocked and he isn't even requesting to be friends on Facebook.

He would sometimes get to the doorstep, tell her he would talk to her when he gets inside the house and not call back until the next day. She was in the UK and he made all sorts of excuses until she left. So he didn't meet with her in the UK during her visit.

Now she's saying she's confused because she thinks she loves him still. I told her point blank to forget him and quit being desperate because when a man who claims he loves you and can't wait to see you flees the moment he hears you are at Heathrow that man is either married or a scammer. She thinks otherwise.

What do you think he is really after?

She knows this is up on Nairaland and would be ready to get advice from you guys. Thanks.

@op.

The first you need to do is to ask your family to just back off and get off your sister's case.

Marriage is not a do-or-die affair, neither is it a race. It's never about how fast one gets married but how well they steer the boat of matrimony.

It's way better to be single and happy, than to be married and unhappy. Tell your family should just let her be, to live her life in peace before she's forced to do something every one might regret, out of desperation.

2 Likes

Re: Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. by JudgementHammer: 7:11am On Jan 09, 2017
[s]
Jimi23:

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babay Born With Two Faces / Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys / The Perks Of Being A Lastborn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.