Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

I Want Our Baby To Stop Biting Me! How? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want Our Baby To Stop Biting Me! How? (1601 Views)

Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing / My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Our Baby To Stop Biting Me! How? by airminem(f): 12:37am On Jan 07, 2017
Our 8-month old has been biting me for while nw with little or no tooth. We've tried everything to get him to stop, from simply saying 'no' to giving him short time-outs; but nothing works. It's gotten to the point where he's giving Mum serious 'bruises'. What should i do?
Maybe he's only biting because he has no clue that it hurts.

But, when he bit Daddy once, he was bitten back. wink

Any more Idea?
Re: I Want Our Baby To Stop Biting Me! How? by SirBlack999(m): 12:40am On Jan 07, 2017
I would have given you another f *ck but......

6 Likes

Re: I Want Our Baby To Stop Biting Me! How? by SirBlack999(m): 12:41am On Jan 07, 2017
BTW, Airminem ko, Eminem no?
Re: I Want Our Baby To Stop Biting Me! How? by JudgementHammer: 12:49am On Jan 07, 2017
Put alligator pepper in his mouth he will not bite again. Dem no born am well to bite again
Re: I Want Our Baby To Stop Biting Me! How? by airminem(f): 12:55am On Jan 07, 2017
JudgementHammer:
Put alligator pepper in his mouth he will not bite again. Dem no born am well to bite again
Pepper? How could i do such a thing.. Please
Re: I Want Our Baby To Stop Biting Me! How? by JudgementHammer: 1:02am On Jan 07, 2017
airminem:

Pepper? How could i do such a thing.. Please
Shuu you even ask how to do am.

Ok soak dry alligator pepper inside water and rob it on his mouth, if he Recover from after 2days and him mouth no peel, and he no stopbd biting, repeat the process and see wonder.
Re: I Want Our Baby To Stop Biting Me! How? by airminem(f): 1:12am On Jan 07, 2017
JudgementHammer:

Shuu you even ask how to do am.

Ok soak dry alligator pepper inside water and rob it on his mouth, if he Recover from after 2days and him mouth no peel, and he no stopbd biting, repeat the process and see wonder.

undecided undecided
You are terrible.....please
Re: I Want Our Baby To Stop Biting Me! How? by airminem(f): 1:20am On Jan 07, 2017
@ JudgementHammer
There are HUGE differences between relating to your child what they just did and how it felt, to abusing your child okay.
Please
Re: I Want Our Baby To Stop Biting Me! How? by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 07, 2017
airminem:
Our 8-month old has been biting me for while nw with little or no tooth. We've tried everything to get him to stop, from simply saying 'no' to giving him short time-outs; but nothing works. It's gotten to the point where he's giving mummy bruises. What should we do?
Maybe he's only biting because he has no clue that it hurts.

But, when he ever bit Daddy once, he was bitten back.
HELP
Does he bite your breast when you breastfeed him?
Re: I Want Our Baby To Stop Biting Me! How? by airminem(f): 7:55am On Jan 07, 2017
Catalin:
Does he bite your breast when you breastfeed him?
Fellow sister yes
Re: I Want Our Baby To Stop Biting Me! How? by skillzbae(f): 8:03am On Jan 07, 2017
When babies are about to bring out tooth, they usually have itchy gums, one of the way they relieve themselves is by biting. Things that can help are
1. Buy him/her a chewable toy.
2. Put a small piece of cloth in the fridge, when a bit cold, use it to massage his gum.
3. You can also wash ur hands and use ur fingers to massage his gums.

7 Likes

Re: I Want Our Baby To Stop Biting Me! How? by JudgementHammer: 12:44am On Jan 08, 2017
airminem:
@ JudgementHammer
There are HUGE differences between relating to your child what they just did and how it felt, to abusing your child okay.
Please
Lol. So it took you this long to differentiate btwn sarcasm and real post. Anyway sorry if I WS harsh.
Re: I Want Our Baby To Stop Biting Me! How? by airminem(f): 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
JudgementHammer:

Lol. So it took you this long to differentiate btwn sarcasm and real post. Anyway sorry if I WS harsh.
Really? okay.
Re: I Want Our Baby To Stop Biting Me! How? by Abiagirl777(f): 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
baby is probably teething which comes with much discomfort, buy teething rings,cold towels and lubricate ur tips to avoid bruises if he bites.sorry dwae

1 Like

Re: I Want Our Baby To Stop Biting Me! How? by baby124: 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
skillzbae:
When babies are about to bring out tooth, they usually have itchy gums, one of the way they relieve themselves is by biting. Things that can help are
1. Buy him/her a chewable toy.
2. Put a small piece of cloth in the fridge, when a bit cold, use it to massage his gum.
3. You can also wash ur hands and use ur fingers to massage his gums.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should I Pay For This Apartment? / What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? / What Are The Best Ways To Train A Male Child From Infancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.