Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" (29893 Views)

Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories / Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" / President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by Nbote(m): 7:18am On Jan 07, 2017
Anyways Madam, we have heard u, but we reserve d right to believe or not. Jus as ur husband and his ppl said there's nothing like the office of the first Lady, U can as well tell us ur numerous trips in d name of the Wife of the President is also from ur pocket or d allowance ur husband gives u. I'm even not surprised, afterall ur husband met an empty treasury and has since been using his pocket money and loan jus as he didn't meet any money in his account to pay for his form and had to use his pocket money and loan.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by Nbote(m): 7:26am On Jan 07, 2017
psalmsjob:

My comment are not only based on the topic alone but also a response to some of the comments on the topic which I read before commenting.

I'm not apologising for what I said, just clarifying them for you to know since you took an exception to give a fvck about me grin I wonder if that's a compliment

What has Fayose, Saharareporters and wailers got to do with any of the comments so far? All d comments have been from ppl who simply don't believe d story jus like anyone else. Or simply because ppl find d story quite ludicrous and clearly a blatant lie u termed dem wailers? Every one deserves a ryt to their opinion on issues and if u can't respect dat den dat would make u d biggest hypocrite in d history of hypocrisy dats with an exception to the APC, dey still set d pace.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by Omeokachie: 7:42am On Jan 07, 2017
Na wash!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by NNVanguard(m): 7:42am On Jan 07, 2017
When we thought government can be held responsible and accountable but we see lies everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by azimibraun: 7:43am On Jan 07, 2017
It's not news... American Presidents and their families don eat free food. they buy their own food. The only day they eat free is when their is a banquet hosting other Presidents orWorld leaders. Obama buy food from his salary for 8yrs ma.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by bigtt76(f): 7:44am On Jan 07, 2017
She's fast becoming her own greatest enemy. May God protect her.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by Ekpeitut: 7:45am On Jan 07, 2017
Chaiii
Chaiiii
Chaiiiii.
Madam you can lie for Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by KingGBsky(m): 7:46am On Jan 07, 2017
why is it that this hausa leaders, from buhari to his wife always us yorubas as thier spokeperson? is it because they say yoruba are talkatives.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 07, 2017
I hear

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by Royalfurnitures: 7:48am On Jan 07, 2017
What about the huge sums budgeted for Asia rock feeding.? Story for the gods!

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by tibro(m): 7:49am On Jan 07, 2017
[b][/b]APC's public persona is too on the extreme.
Why on earth would she say that.
?¿?
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by psalmsjob: 7:50am On Jan 07, 2017
Nbote:

What has Fayose, Saharareporters and wailers got to do with any of the comments so far? All d comments have been from ppl who simply don't believe d story jus like anyone else. Or simply because ppl find d story quite ludicrous and clearly a blatant lie u termed dem wailers? Every one deserves a ryt to their opinion on issues and if u can't respect dat den dat would make u d biggest hypocrite in d history of hypocrisy dats with an exception to the APC, dey still set d pace.

I'm a communicator, so I use every opportunity I have to educate and inform people as well as learn from them and the first and last rule of good effective communication is to LISTEN not just to what others are saying but what they are thinking as well if you know your onions!

Every opinion has a counter opinion as you have a right to air your opinion another person has the right to counter it. That's why it's called an opinion not necessarily a truth that we should all accept without questioning.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by four4: 7:52am On Jan 07, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Lol , we're supposed to believe this?...
that one is left for u, if u like believe her, if u like don't ....... She don talk her own side of d tory, anybody dt ve opposite view including SAHARA REPORTER and Nigeria ambassador to UK should come out wit there fact
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by 9jatatafo(m): 7:52am On Jan 07, 2017
she's been infected with lying virus by the crew. a beautiful woman like you should go for vaccination against LIES!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by yahmohy27: 7:54am On Jan 07, 2017
Samunique:
Another lie from saint Buhari's family. undecided

I don't know why this APC government takes us all for a fool
You may not know you're one
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by atirolu(m): 7:55am On Jan 07, 2017
As much I respect this woman
On this note I disagree
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by tibro(m): 7:55am On Jan 07, 2017
azimibraun:
It's not news... American Presidents and their families don eat free food. they buy their own food. The only day they eat free is when their is a banquet hosting other Presidents orWorld leaders. Obama buy food from his salary for 8yrs ma.
But our constitution and their's are not the same.
Nigeria government budget for the president and his families down to their nail cutters every year.
She can't tell us that.
That was why the current president couldn't change his salary. Ie pay cut.

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by neighbourhud: 7:58am On Jan 07, 2017
Tell me more undecided

1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by acada111(f): 8:00am On Jan 07, 2017
dollarsplenty:
Another lie to cover lies, you end up piling LIES. with over 3 billion naira feeding budget Madam, you still dey feed urself and ur children. Who con dey feed BUHARI?

Na me cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by Unclebrutus: 8:01am On Jan 07, 2017
gbaskiboy:
Whatever may happened to cater for your children they are living fine and they are given the best of things in life. Compare them to many Nigerian children who live as a Refugee in their own country where recession, hunger and frustration has forced many to beg for food to survive each day. Mrs Aisha if you decided not to work for the rest of your life, you and your children will live above 2000 dollars per day. Forget story jare
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 07, 2017
So? Wtf is wrong with these people? angry
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by realmindz: 8:03am On Jan 07, 2017
Someone should pls tell this woman to come and use my own money.
Pls who can help with one of those pix of those who gave a fvck
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by soldierboi16(m): 8:04am On Jan 07, 2017
so buhari is so irresponsible that he left the feeding expenses to you I LAUGH IN SPANISH

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by ultimate73(m): 8:05am On Jan 07, 2017
Mtchw.... i knw u are lieing but continue

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by Unclebrutus: 8:08am On Jan 07, 2017
all hail to d the first lady of zoological republic, tell that to the monkeys & baboons over there coolall hail to d the first lady of zoological republic, tell that to the monkeys & baboons over there
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by Austin4lif: 8:09am On Jan 07, 2017
psalmsjob:
Now wailers will all of a sudden rate Sahara reporters as credible but if the same news media release how Wike spoke to his boy Fayose on phone about how he rigged elections and caused mayhem they'll immediately become an APC news media outlet again.

The hypocrisy of wailers, PDP, IPOB can never end. They are neither here or there; bunch of people without principle, double minded people whjo are unstable in all their ways.
on who side are you?
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by Teacher1776(m): 8:09am On Jan 07, 2017
Who then receives all the billions budgeted for Aso rock kitchen?
Or are u simple informing us that the billions never gets to u directly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of A'isha Buhari / Clement Ebri NWC Panel Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primary / GRV Condemns Attack On Olumide Oworu And His Campaign Team; Calls Out Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.