Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" (29891 Views)

Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories / Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" / President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by maxzzo1(m): 11:45am On Jan 07, 2017
Big lie d money in d budget for aso rock feeding who dey chop em

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by Olumaeme: 11:46am On Jan 07, 2017
Is Aisha Buhari saying Baba doesn't provide for the family? And those frivolous kitchen and entertainment budgets where do they go to?

Chai, Aisha is one of the Kwurupsion fighting BACK
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by eluelu: 11:48am On Jan 07, 2017
Sorry ma, pls go to ur lowlife and clown fellowers and feed them as usually with ur genetically inherited lies. Its in APC

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by schoolmaster: 11:49am On Jan 07, 2017
so who is eating the millions budgeted for food in aso rocks daily. is it just the president and his staff? madam this doesn't sound true at all.
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by Naijiant: 11:54am On Jan 07, 2017
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by magoo10(m): 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
is that you are shamelessly and jealously monitoring patience Jonathan bank accounts upandan because there is none for you to keep. thought u guys are saints why complaining

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by BraniacX(m): 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
psalmsjob:
Now wailers will all of a sudden rate Sahara reporters as credible but if the same news media release how Wike spoke to his boy Fayose on phone about how he rigged elections and caused mayhem they'll immediately become an APC news media outlet again.

The hypocrisy of wailers, PDP, IPOB no dey end na season film.

Sahara reporters are a factional APC media arm mumu! so yes, we pick and choose what to believe and that is possible because we know who they work for and their agenda

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by Chicybez: 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
nawa oooo, only God knows the truth!!!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by ufuosman(m): 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
With your own money, were are you getting your own money for?
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by tammie24: 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
She also pays rent in Aso Rock Abi?

Jokers everywhere!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by psalmsjob: 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
BraniacX:

Sahara reporters are a factional APC media arm mumu! so yes, we pick and choose what to believe and that is possible because we know who they work for and their agenda

Yeah that's what I meant you guys are neither here nor there, you only like to hear what you like to hear to smooth your ego and promote your ignorance.

The lies you told yourselves during the elections till you lost it, so keep at it, er like you that way grin
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by Codes151(m): 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
U can't never afford the lifestyle of those children assuming u were using your own Money! Btw
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by daeujo: 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
dollarsplenty:
Another lie to cover lies, you end up piling LIES. with over 3 billion naira feeding budget Madam, you still dey feed urself and ur children. Who con dey feed BUHARI?

Nigeria grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by nery4u(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
Aisha, wife of President Muhammadu Buhari has claimed that she feeds her children with her personal money.
She said that the State House, Abuja catered for her welfare only when it was necessary.
According to Aisha, she had not been accorded the official privileges given to her predecessors as the Fist Lady of the country.
Mrs. Buhari’s claims, contained in a rejoinder by her media aide, Adebisi Ajayi on Friday were consequent upon accusation of abuse of privileges at Nigerian High Commission in London leveled against her by Sahara Reporters, an online media apparently on her trip to the United Kingdom recently.
Mrs. Buhari therefore challenged the online reporters to show evidence of their report to disproof her claims.
The rejoinder read thus: “The attention of the Wife of the President, Hajia Aisha Buhari has been drawn to a report in Sahara Reporters where, she was amongst other things accused of abuse of privileges at Nigerian High Commission in London.
“It is not in her interest to join issues with anyone or defend others mentioned in the report, it is however paramount to put the record in proper perspectives as its concern her trips to UK vis-à-vis the Nigerian High Commission in London.
“Aisha Buhari has never traveled to London with a large entourage as was carried in the report. The highest number of people on a trip involves her three kids, ADC, and her personal physician.
“The Nigerian Commission in London has never offered any favor either monetarily or materially to her or her so called entourage on any of her trips to London.
“The state house in Abuja caters for her meal when necessary, and other healthy food or variety needed by her children are her personal responsibility.
“It is on record that the Nigerian Commission in London does not receive Aisha Buhari at the airport with any official distinction or privileges as was accorded other first ladies before her
“Her drivers are privately arranged without any recourse to the embassy for staff.
“She has never complained or raised dust about any of these acts by the High Commission because of the understanding, as clearly spelt out and practiced by her husband, that public office must be separated from the private lives of the occupants.
“She has always been an advocate of good governance where officials of government are responsive and appealing to their constituents, it therefore baffles the imagination that one could believe she would corroborate with any government official however highly placed either at home or abroad to shortchange the Nigerian people.
“These records are not hidden for a non-mischievous reporter who really intends to inform the people and not to disparage the family of the President just to add weight to a report.
“Aisha Buhari would have ignored this, like all of such baseless accusations, but the angle to which the report was presented has a corruption and abuse of privileges connotation which negates the fundamental principle upon which this administration thrives.
“Consequently, Sahara reporter or any of the embassy staff is hereby challenged to provide any concrete evidence either in hard or soft copy to contradict Aisha’s Buhari’s position as it concerns her trips to London.
http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/07/feed-children-personal-money-despite-living-aso-rock-aisha-buhari/

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by MizSparks(f): 5:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
What are we supposed to do with this information ma?
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by jossy4joseph(m): 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lai Mohammed has lectured Aisha Buhari on how to lie
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by BraniacX(m): 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
psalmsjob:

Yeah that's what I meant you guys are neither here nor there, you only like to hear what you like to hear to smooth your ego and promote your ignorance.

The lies you told yourselves during the elections till you lost it, so keep at it, er like you that way grin

The operative word here is "agenda" numbskull! So if you know the agenda, you know the perspective from where the story comes from and who it benefits and the rest is easy peasy
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by psalmsjob: 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
BraniacX:

The operative word here is "agenda" numbskull! So if you know the agenda, you know the perspective from where the story comes from and who it benefits and the rest is easy peasy

I think I've said enough on this topic for a day if uptill now you are still dwelling on it or arguing then it's either I can't make my point clear to you or you can't accept my clear point on it. Either way I'm coolgrin
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by bayelsaowei(m): 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
psalmsjob:
Now wailers will all of a sudden rate Sahara reporters as credible but if the same news media release how Wike spoke to his boy Fayose on phone about how he rigged elections and caused mayhem they'll immediately become an APC news media outlet again.

The hypocrisy of wailers, PDP, IPOB no dey end na season film.
just shut up...sahara or no sahara who didn't know this government was a hypocritical one angry

Just shut up there now...
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by psalmsjob: 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
bayelsaowei:
just shut up...sahara or no sahara who didn't know this government was a hypocritical one angry

Just shut up there now...

If you can just in honesty or prove that you are not hypocritical by nature to point to 3 things you believe GEJ did wrong as a President apart from the fact that he handed over peacefully because that's something good that I should be pointing to, then I will point out 3 things I think Buhari has done wrong so far, just to prove to you that I'm not an hypocrite. I will be waiting for your reply.
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by dataideas: 9:23am On Jan 20, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clement Ebri NWC Panel Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primary / Throwback Photo Of A'isha Buhari / Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.